when I finally saw thorzain IRL, i was like gat damn, that was pretty generous!
If he removed glasses and got a tan, he would look like he did in the sketch. I think he should do both!
(i'm a fan, not a troll!)
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
OPL3SA2
United States378 Posts
when I finally saw thorzain IRL, i was like gat damn, that was pretty generous! If he removed glasses and got a tan, he would look like he did in the sketch. I think he should do both! (i'm a fan, not a troll!) | ||
|
Fishriot
United States621 Posts
| ||
|
Skoop
United States214 Posts
| ||
|
Wedberg
Sweden169 Posts
Explains everything.. | ||
|
Nicodemusher
United States188 Posts
| ||
|
kovac
Sweden123 Posts
| ||
|
eqez
Sweden837 Posts
SWEDEN HWAITING!! | ||
|
DMXD
United States4064 Posts
| ||
|
sPaM916
United States71 Posts
| ||
|
moofang
508 Posts
And then I was like "wait with hot_bid and naniwa!? YES!!" | ||
|
SgtPepper
United States568 Posts
| ||
|
GhandiEAGLE
United States20754 Posts
| ||
|
FiLmBoT
United States107 Posts
| ||
|
Mithriel
Netherlands2969 Posts
Naniwa casting Thorzain should be good, especially with hot_bid probably trolling both of them. | ||
|
Kerm
France467 Posts
I'm soo attending this ![]() | ||
|
Zedex
United Kingdom310 Posts
![]() | ||
|
NuclearJudas
6546 Posts
| ||
|
DuBlooNz
United Kingdom103 Posts
(its in a cast and i cant play properly) ![]() | ||
|
ProxyKnoxy
United Kingdom2576 Posts
| ||
|
zocktol
Germany1928 Posts
| ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft505
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|