On July 18 2011 03:35 mantower wrote:
I've got no lag at all at 720p and I'm in Sweden :/.
I've got no lag at all at 720p and I'm in Sweden :/.
i agree, i can always run at best and i never get lag on Justin.tv.
Sweden aswell here.
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
Pigge
Sweden88 Posts
On July 18 2011 03:35 mantower wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2011 03:33 Jibba wrote: Almost unwatchable. JTV has really gone to shit in Europe over the last couple weeks. :/ EDIT: Tried every setting. I've got no lag at all at 720p and I'm in Sweden :/. i agree, i can always run at best and i never get lag on Justin.tv. Sweden aswell here. | ||
|
Nastiness
Sweden275 Posts
On July 18 2011 03:33 Jibba wrote: Almost unwatchable. JTV has really gone to shit in Europe over the last couple weeks. :/ EDIT: Tried every setting. works great in sweden 800p+ | ||
|
aNDRoM
United States637 Posts
| ||
|
aNDRoM
United States637 Posts
| ||
|
Azurues
Malaysia5612 Posts
| ||
|
Elasticity
3420 Posts
| ||
|
Telcontar
United Kingdom16710 Posts
![]() | ||
|
OrchidThief
Denmark2298 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
aNDRoM
United States637 Posts
| ||
|
Jyvblamo
Canada13788 Posts
| ||
|
sixfour
England11062 Posts
| ||
|
TheAntZ
Israel6248 Posts
| ||
|
OrchidThief
Denmark2298 Posts
On July 18 2011 03:40 Jyvblamo wrote: "What's mean hit?" Best answer ever. | ||
|
A Wet Shamwow
United States1590 Posts
| ||
|
mantower
Sweden131 Posts
On July 18 2011 03:36 Telcontar wrote: Show nested quote + On July 18 2011 03:35 mantower wrote: On July 18 2011 03:33 Jibba wrote: Almost unwatchable. JTV has really gone to shit in Europe over the last couple weeks. :/ EDIT: Tried every setting. I've got no lag at all at 720p and I'm in Sweden :/. Same here in the UK. My internet is pretty baller though. My internet is decent by swedish measures and my brother's watching tv. That means we share the bandwidth, so yeah there must be some kind of problem with JTV. | ||
|
DoomsVille
Canada4885 Posts
| ||
|
FrostedMiniWheats
United States30730 Posts
| ||
|
FliedLice
Germany7494 Posts
| ||
|
aNDRoM
United States637 Posts
I think many people would agree, though maybe not the same definition of "hit". | ||
| ||
The PiG Daily
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft254
[ Submit Event ] |
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
[ Show More ] Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|