• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2317
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9384 users

SC2 ChatCloud - Generate wordclouds from replays - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 02:10:31
July 03 2011 02:09 GMT
#21
The only folders I find that contain replays are under my "Documents"... (c\user\documents\starcraft2\accounts\numbers\replays) maybe its a Windows Vista vs a Windows 7 thing? Are you also Vista PartyBiscuit?
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
tomatolicious
Profile Joined May 2011
25 Posts
July 03 2011 02:11 GMT
#22
I'm not really a proper coder and just threw this together because I was bored. Chances are that its full of bugs and may break on foreign text or other text errors. It could also be that you need administrative rights to the folders you are using.

So if you are on Vista or Windows 7, try running it as admin (rightclick, run as administrator).
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
July 03 2011 02:12 GMT
#23
Already tried that captain, but thank you for sticking around to help us out

Great work either way- I'll play around with admin settings for a bit.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
PartyBiscuit
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada4525 Posts
July 03 2011 02:13 GMT
#24
On July 03 2011 11:09 cursor wrote:
The only folders I find that contain replays are under my "Documents"... (c\user\documents\starcraft2\accounts\numbers\replays) maybe its a Windows Vista vs a Windows 7 thing? Are you also Vista PartyBiscuit?

I'm on Vista
the farm ends here
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 02:30:40
July 03 2011 02:18 GMT
#25
I'm turning off "Read only" settings on folders, turning on Admin settings for everything. I'm even opening the advanced tabs. Imma get this to work, so help me Jebus.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
MrMotionPicture
Profile Joined May 2010
United States4327 Posts
July 03 2011 02:19 GMT
#26
Yeah I cannot get this to work either @_@
"Elvis Presley" | Ret was looking at my post in the GSL video by Artosis. | MMA told me I look like Juanfran while we shared an elevator with Scarlett
Raggarvalle
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden42 Posts
July 03 2011 02:20 GMT
#27
Some fun stuff this is XD


Here's what I got: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3821875/Untitled
sureshot_
Profile Joined August 2010
United States257 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 02:27:09
July 03 2011 02:21 GMT
#28
You should give an option to select which player (in-game) is actually having his/her words used in the picture, because I play lots of 4v4's and I know for a fact I've never used some of these words before, haha.

EDIT: Here's mine: http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3821884/Untitled
Kanil
Profile Joined April 2010
United States1713 Posts
July 03 2011 02:21 GMT
#29
This is fun. I made a folder of just my team games, and a folder with just my team monobattle games. Sadly it doesn't know that "zizi yO" is one word.
I used to have an Oz icon over here ---->
KaBoom300
Profile Joined January 2011
United States225 Posts
July 03 2011 02:23 GMT
#30
This looks amazing! one question though...is this macintosh compatible?
Liquid Dota Fighting!
tosog
Profile Joined March 2011
64 Posts
July 03 2011 02:32 GMT
#31
How does it know what player is you talking say during a team game or just all chat in 1v1?
tomatolicious
Profile Joined May 2011
25 Posts
July 03 2011 02:36 GMT
#32
Right now it analyzes the all chat. Since it seems more popular than I thought I'll throw in an option to filter by player later.
Zruku
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
July 03 2011 02:37 GMT
#33
Whenever I go to generate word cloud then submit query,, it goes to http://www.wordle.net/advanced, giving me a blank page. No clue on whats causing it not to work.
CursOr
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States6335 Posts
July 03 2011 02:43 GMT
#34
On July 03 2011 11:37 Zruku wrote:
Whenever I go to generate word cloud then submit query,, it goes to http://www.wordle.net/advanced, giving me a blank page. No clue on whats causing it not to work.


You on Vista too?

Until someone finds and out, this will be my final word- I tried EVERYTHING. Unblocked it. Copied it, allowed all permissions, even in the text file it was writing too... comparability settings, administrator, I moved it in and out of the public folder... all kinds of crap. My best guess is that this isn't going to work on Vista no matter what you do.

If anyone finds differently, please post. Thank you so much for your work... OP... great idea and obviously lots of people having fun with it.
CJ forever (-_-(-_-(-_-(-_-)-_-)-_-)-_-)
Zruku
Profile Joined February 2011
United States35 Posts
July 03 2011 02:48 GMT
#35
On July 03 2011 11:43 cursor wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 03 2011 11:37 Zruku wrote:
Whenever I go to generate word cloud then submit query,, it goes to http://www.wordle.net/advanced, giving me a blank page. No clue on whats causing it not to work.


You on Vista too?

Until someone finds and out, this will be my final word- I tried EVERYTHING. Unblocked it. Copied it, allowed all permissions, even in the text file it was writing too... comparability settings, administrator, I moved it in and out of the public folder... all kinds of crap. My best guess is that this isn't going to work on Vista no matter what you do.

If anyone finds differently, please post. Thank you so much for your work... OP... great idea and obviously lots of people having fun with it.

I'm not on vista but I am on windows 7. I think my problem might be foreign text as NOTHING is being written to the chat.txt file.
IHertz
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States66 Posts
July 03 2011 04:01 GMT
#36
Something I found that was odd about mine.

http://i.imgur.com/CSSsZ.jpg

I have no idea who this nobyl character is, or why he is talked about so much.
Mayor
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States472 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 04:10:23
July 03 2011 04:09 GMT
#37
Hehe, I rage. A lot.


http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3821841/Starcraft_2_Rage

Wonderful program!
"You can be creative but I will crush it under the iron fist of my conservative play." - Liquid`Tyler
Soulish
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada1403 Posts
July 03 2011 04:30 GMT
#38
On July 03 2011 13:09 Mayor wrote:
Hehe, I rage. A lot.


http://www.wordle.net/show/wrdl/3821841/Starcraft_2_Rage

Wonderful program!


I have a sinking feeling that's what mine's going to look like =/
me all in, he drone drone drone, me win
Acritter
Profile Joined August 2010
Syria7637 Posts
July 03 2011 04:40 GMT
#39
This is clearly false. The biggest word is not imba.
dont let your memes be dreams - konydora, motivational speaker | not actually living in syria
kellymilkies
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Singapore1393 Posts
July 03 2011 04:43 GMT
#40
How do you use it? I keep getting an error. Do i have to extract it to somewhere?
Be the change you wish to see in the world ^-^V //
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 185
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1938
GuemChi 1398
NotJumperer 144
910 75
Bale 32
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Terrorterran 13
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
febbydoto14
Counter-Strike
taco 476
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King45
Other Games
summit1g8000
Doublelift1818
JimRising 593
C9.Mang0367
PiGStarcraft293
WinterStarcraft269
Coldzera 248
Maynarde114
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1028
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream21
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo647
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
6h 25m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
7h 25m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
20h 25m
Patches Events
1d 12h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.