• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:30
CEST 06:30
KST 13:30
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7390 users

[VOD] TL Attack E05: NaNiwa - Page 30

Forum Index > SC2 General
682 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Klipsys
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1533 Posts
July 03 2011 20:28 GMT
#581
On July 04 2011 05:27 sharktopus. wrote:
Next TL Attack hosts: Deezer and CombatEX and Destiny



Fixed
Hudson Valley Progamer
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 03 2011 20:28 GMT
#582
On July 04 2011 05:27 Klipsys wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.


I agree wholeheartedly ol' chap. This TL:Attack was riveting, I believe incontrol should continue to use his racial profiling as it's rather enjoyable I do say.
Hi.
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
July 03 2011 20:29 GMT
#583
On July 04 2011 05:26 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:24 Jono7272 wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though

I enjoyed Geoffs input; but he must have realised that his situation would severely detract from what could have been a far more enjoyable viewing experience. I'm sure there are others who could have taken his place; and he could have done a future TL Attack instead..


It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro, and what better way than to have a conversation going on in the background with a dog barking? This time it doubled up though and they distracted the fans too, it was quite enthralling!

It's not enjoyable to listen to though for the viewer, I would have thought. At least personally I'm not a big fan of listening to dogs bark and random chatter on my Starcraft streams, but each to their own.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 03 2011 20:30 GMT
#584
On July 04 2011 05:28 vyyye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:25 TheAntZ wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.


I think its fairly obvious he's just trolling you. I doubt he really means any of it, or bears any ill intent towards you, or any group of people he targets with his stereotyping. I find that humor pretty funny, calling it pathetic just because you dont like it is kinda bad, if he was genuinely just being a dick then yeah, your response would be warranted. And maybe thats how it appears, but I think most people see inc is just trying to be entertaining, not...hurtful?

Gotta say, one great thing about people being this bloody stuck up is that the few times we do get some non PC humor in the Starcraft 2 scene it's instantly 2x as funny.
But I still don't get why Sweden's stereotyped for terrible dishes, is it the stinky fish that causes it? Oo


Stinky fish, kjotbullar without taste and Jakabov.. You have to admit, it is pretty terrible

We danes are not any better though, so I guess we'll share that
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:31:55
July 03 2011 20:31 GMT
#585
On July 04 2011 05:29 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:26 d(O.o)a wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:24 Jono7272 wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though

I enjoyed Geoffs input; but he must have realised that his situation would severely detract from what could have been a far more enjoyable viewing experience. I'm sure there are others who could have taken his place; and he could have done a future TL Attack instead..


It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro, and what better way than to have a conversation going on in the background with a dog barking? This time it doubled up though and they distracted the fans too, it was quite enthralling!

It's not enjoyable to listen to though for the viewer, I would have thought. At least personally I'm not a big fan of listening to dogs bark and random chatter on my Starcraft streams, but each to their own.


Would you rather they not do this at all? You haven't paid a cent and you got to watch Naniwa play against people with incontrol and diggity commentating, yet you're complaining that you could hear a conversation in the background and a dog barking... Get off your high horse and enjoy what's given to you.

When somebody gives you a gift for your birthday do you complain that it's not exactly what you wanted despite it being what you asked for? I would wager that you don't.
Hi.
Mowr
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden791 Posts
July 03 2011 20:31 GMT
#586
Hey, i think you are a bit negative. I really enjoyed this episode, although you can't really forget that BM dog.
Kill one man and they'll call you a murderer. Kill an army of men and they'll call you a general. But kill all men and they'll call you a god.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:32:47
July 03 2011 20:32 GMT
#587
On July 04 2011 05:31 Mowr wrote:
Hey, i think you are a bit negative. I really enjoyed this episode, although you can't really forget that BM dog.


The dog was definitely the worst part. I feel it would have been so much better of an event if diggity messed with naniwa more though.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:34:14
July 03 2011 20:33 GMT
#588
On July 04 2011 05:30 ELA wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:28 vyyye wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:25 TheAntZ wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.


I think its fairly obvious he's just trolling you. I doubt he really means any of it, or bears any ill intent towards you, or any group of people he targets with his stereotyping. I find that humor pretty funny, calling it pathetic just because you dont like it is kinda bad, if he was genuinely just being a dick then yeah, your response would be warranted. And maybe thats how it appears, but I think most people see inc is just trying to be entertaining, not...hurtful?

Gotta say, one great thing about people being this bloody stuck up is that the few times we do get some non PC humor in the Starcraft 2 scene it's instantly 2x as funny.
But I still don't get why Sweden's stereotyped for terrible dishes, is it the stinky fish that causes it? Oo


Stinky fish, kjotbullar without taste and Jakabov.. You have to admit, it is pretty terrible

We danes are not any better though, so I guess we'll share that

The Nords; master race of shitty food.

But seriously, the fish I can see but köttbullar (get it right mang) is just.. really average. Don't think there's anyone who can't eat it. That goes for most Swedish (well, Scandinavian) food. Not amazing, not puke inducing. England has far worse, if anything.

Jokes about Scandinavian personality are funnier, because they're so damn spot on. Luckily Inc always includes a bunch.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:33 GMT
#589
nah complaining about the dog is def legit.. I was dying inside. I grew up with dogs and if they barked I brought hell and fury lol

But going severe with it and calling professionalism / respect etc.. into question is too much. It sucked, I'm sorry, won't be an issue in the future, wish we could move on!
Regina
Profile Joined November 2010
Netherlands148 Posts
July 03 2011 20:34 GMT
#590
where is ceaser when you need him
YourMom
Profile Joined April 2010
Romania565 Posts
July 03 2011 20:35 GMT
#591
Get Cella for next tl attack please ?
I'm very good at making carriers.
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:39:32
July 03 2011 20:36 GMT
#592
On July 04 2011 05:33 vyyye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:30 ELA wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:28 vyyye wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:25 TheAntZ wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.


I think its fairly obvious he's just trolling you. I doubt he really means any of it, or bears any ill intent towards you, or any group of people he targets with his stereotyping. I find that humor pretty funny, calling it pathetic just because you dont like it is kinda bad, if he was genuinely just being a dick then yeah, your response would be warranted. And maybe thats how it appears, but I think most people see inc is just trying to be entertaining, not...hurtful?

Gotta say, one great thing about people being this bloody stuck up is that the few times we do get some non PC humor in the Starcraft 2 scene it's instantly 2x as funny.
But I still don't get why Sweden's stereotyped for terrible dishes, is it the stinky fish that causes it? Oo


Stinky fish, kjotbullar without taste and Jakabov.. You have to admit, it is pretty terrible

We danes are not any better though, so I guess we'll share that

The Nords; master race of shitty food.

But seriously, the fish I can see but köttbullar (get it right mang) is just.. really average. Don't think there's anyone who can't eat it. That goes for most Swedish (well, Scandinavian) food. Not amazing, not puke inducing. England has far worse, if anything.
Oh well.


I don't think it's meant as in it's terrible, it's just not very inspired.. There is very little spice/variety in our dishes compared to alot of other countries.. I agree however, the british are on a whole different level of crappiness when it comes to food
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Rokevo
Profile Joined September 2009
Finland1033 Posts
July 03 2011 20:36 GMT
#593
Reading this thread makes it sound like the biggest disaster in esports history happend... nope, a dog barked

It's pretty funny how angry some people get over such a small issue
Pulzlulz
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Germany412 Posts
July 03 2011 20:37 GMT
#594
incontrol, you should call cesar millan man
turdburgler
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England6749 Posts
July 03 2011 20:38 GMT
#595
On July 04 2011 05:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:27 Klipsys wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.


I agree wholeheartedly ol' chap. This TL:Attack was riveting, I believe incontrol should continue to use his racial profiling as it's rather enjoyable I do say.



how dare people come to a free forum and make a comment

forums arent for comment, they are just for looking at because they are purdy.
damod
Profile Joined March 2011
1106 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:41:11
July 03 2011 20:38 GMT
#596
On July 04 2011 05:33 iNcontroL wrote:
nah complaining about the dog is def legit.. I was dying inside. I grew up with dogs and if they barked I brought hell and fury lol

But going severe with it and calling professionalism / respect etc.. into question is too much. It sucked, I'm sorry, won't be an issue in the future, wish we could move on!

you are doing an amazing job, i really enjoyed your appearance in this episode.
it was so funny seeing how many people were so annoyed just because of a barking dog (didnt annoyed me that much but appearently thats just me)

keep up the good work
EGHuK | EGJaeDong | EGMachine | EGiNcontroL | EGDemusliM | EGStephano <3
ProxyKnoxy
Profile Joined April 2011
United Kingdom2576 Posts
July 03 2011 20:39 GMT
#597
On July 04 2011 05:33 iNcontroL wrote:
nah complaining about the dog is def legit.. I was dying inside. I grew up with dogs and if they barked I brought hell and fury lol

But going severe with it and calling professionalism / respect etc.. into question is too much. It sucked, I'm sorry, won't be an issue in the future, wish we could move on!


Haha oh man your pokes at Naniwa made me laff And when you guys were making them lisp noises and nani said "collusus". And then THE DOG BARKED WHAT THE FUCK jay kay cool episode <3<3
"Zealot try give mariners high five. Mariners not like high five and try hide and shoot zealot"
sekritzzz
Profile Joined December 2010
1515 Posts
July 03 2011 20:40 GMT
#598
This TL attack was totally awesome LOL. I dont know about the rest of you but that barking dog became like background music to me after like 1 min? i just got used to it, kinda like a really loud A/C in your room. Not to mention i actually thought it was hilarious hearing a random mom scream every once in a while whilst naniwita was asked what she would do if she dated hotbid.

Then the best part of this whole thing is this effing thread ahahah. Good thing tomorrow is monday, i cant wait for tasteless and his rant on pants up to the belly button-type angry nerds. Incontrol's post was pure gold. He only forgot to tell him he wears a pink shirt saying im comfortable with my sexuality.
SnapCall
Profile Joined December 2010
94 Posts
July 03 2011 20:40 GMT
#599
On July 04 2011 05:33 iNcontroL wrote:
nah complaining about the dog is def legit.. I was dying inside. I grew up with dogs and if they barked I brought hell and fury lol

But going severe with it and calling professionalism / respect etc.. into question is too much. It sucked, I'm sorry, won't be an issue in the future, wish we could move on!


oh come on!
we all know this dog wasn't real and you just wanted everybody watching TL attack to switch over to EG MastersCup!
Noocta
Profile Joined June 2010
France12578 Posts
July 03 2011 20:40 GMT
#600
On July 04 2011 05:33 iNcontroL wrote:
nah complaining about the dog is def legit.. I was dying inside. I grew up with dogs and if they barked I brought hell and fury lol

But going severe with it and calling professionalism / respect etc.. into question is too much. It sucked, I'm sorry, won't be an issue in the future, wish we could move on!


You should try to get a better mic imo.
Because even when there isn't a lot of background noise, your keyboard sound is very loud. ( like in some SotG )
I don"'t know if it's because you have a separate microphone on your desk or what, but that could use some improvement in general. :o
" I'm not gonna fight you. I'm gonna kick your ass ! "
Prev 1 28 29 30 31 32 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech141
Nina 94
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2092
Shuttle 1001
Snow 89
Dewaltoss 48
Bale 41
Noble 40
Hm[arnc] 6
Icarus 3
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm154
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1131
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor684
Other Games
summit1g8426
JimRising 642
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft307
Mew2King205
ViBE61
ArmadaUGS33
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream72
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 22
• practicex 22
• Letter145
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2340
League of Legends
• Lourlo1078
• Rush648
• Stunt251
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
8h 30m
OSC
17h 30m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 5h
Online Event
1d 6h
FEL
1d 11h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 12h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 14h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.