• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:07
CEST 07:07
KST 14:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7663 users

[VOD] TL Attack E05: NaNiwa - Page 28

Forum Index > SC2 General
682 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 35 Next All
DMcKechnie
Profile Joined August 2010
Scotland75 Posts
July 03 2011 20:10 GMT
#541
I was a little disappointed in this weeks TL Attack. It's a shame as I was looking forward to seeing Naniwa on. Still it's one out of five so far so it isn't a huge deal.
ODEE
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom19 Posts
July 03 2011 20:11 GMT
#542
If anyone would like the new NaNiwa shirt I just bumped the post up on the Team Dignitas website, until our new shop goes live
Space Invaders the original RTS
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:12 GMT
#543
Remember when I didn't have a webcam for SOTG? It was because the cpu is set up in Russ Pfister's house and his family doesn't want to be on camera for the internet.

Same problems here. Their dog, their room, their kids.. I am not going to turn around and say "HEY GUYS, CAN EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING CAUSE I'M ON THE INTERNET?"

Yeah, I know it's annoying. It's REALLY annoying for me too. I am moving soon to AZ where it won't be an issue. But in the mean time chill the fuck out. Disrespectful? My mom? Wtf? Stop speculating... and I'm sorry it "ruined" everything in the beginning.. I am stuck in this situation I cannot say anything to them because it would be unreasonable. Calling me unprofessional in a fucking show where we are asked to make fun of everything is laughable. Saying I disrespect naniwa when he is 100% fine with it and chill (take his lead here) is stupid.. we are also friends and a dog barking in the background doesn't equal disrespect wtf.
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
July 03 2011 20:14 GMT
#544
Wow, how retarded some guys on this forums are T_T
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
ODEE
Profile Joined June 2011
United Kingdom19 Posts
July 03 2011 20:14 GMT
#545
Buy a NaNiwa shirt it will make everyone happy
Space Invaders the original RTS
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:15:45
July 03 2011 20:14 GMT
#546
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
1oo
Profile Joined April 2011
Portugal876 Posts
July 03 2011 20:15 GMT
#547
The dog might not be disrespecteful because of the nature of the show, but imagine that ur trying to watch a movie and ur neighbour's dog doesnt stop barking? yea pretty annoying.
At the top of the game, we play by diferent rules.
Jibba
Profile Blog Joined October 2007
United States22883 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:17:05
July 03 2011 20:15 GMT
#548
On July 04 2011 05:12 iNcontroL wrote:
Remember when I didn't have a webcam for SOTG? It was because the cpu is set up in Russ Pfister's house and his family doesn't want to be on camera for the internet.

Same problems here. Their dog, their room, their kids.. I am not going to turn around and say "HEY GUYS, CAN EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING CAUSE I'M ON THE INTERNET?"

Yeah, I know it's annoying. It's REALLY annoying for me too. I am moving soon to AZ where it won't be an issue. But in the mean time chill the fuck out. Disrespectful? My mom? Wtf? Stop speculating... and I'm sorry it "ruined" everything in the beginning.. I am stuck in this situation I cannot say anything to them because it would be unreasonable. Calling me unprofessional in a fucking show where we are asked to make fun of everything is laughable. Saying I disrespect naniwa when he is 100% fine with it and chill (take his lead here) is stupid.. we are also friends and a dog barking in the background doesn't equal disrespect wtf.

You did a pretty great job, regardless of the tiny yapper. You and Naniwa work well together.

Everyone figured it was Anna + her dog, in which case everyone would expect you to go "HEY GUYS, CAN EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING CAUSE I'M ON THE INTERNET?"
ModeratorNow I'm distant, dark in this anthrobeat
zeru
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
8156 Posts
July 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#549
--- Nuked ---
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#550
LOL
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
July 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#551
Incontrol stop killing ESPORTS.


Actually wish we had a few dares on the commentators as well. I would have loved it if you guys had gone all MBC game on the sc2bw games.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:16 GMT
#552
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)
AzurewinD
Profile Joined November 2010
United States569 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:18:52
July 03 2011 20:17 GMT
#553
On July 04 2011 05:12 iNcontroL wrote:
Remember when I didn't have a webcam for SOTG? It was because the cpu is set up in Russ Pfister's house and his family doesn't want to be on camera for the internet.

Same problems here. Their dog, their room, their kids.. I am not going to turn around and say "HEY GUYS, CAN EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING CAUSE I'M ON THE INTERNET?"

Yeah, I know it's annoying. It's REALLY annoying for me too. I am moving soon to AZ where it won't be an issue. But in the mean time chill the fuck out. Disrespectful? My mom? Wtf? Stop speculating... and I'm sorry it "ruined" everything in the beginning.. I am stuck in this situation I cannot say anything to them because it would be unreasonable. Calling me unprofessional in a fucking show where we are asked to make fun of everything is laughable. Saying I disrespect naniwa when he is 100% fine with it and chill (take his lead here) is stupid.. we are also friends and a dog barking in the background doesn't equal disrespect wtf.



Let's also remind everyone that Geoff is in that house solely on the charity and goodwill of Russ and his family as well, allowing him to crash there during the course of the NASL casting. It'd be patently rude and disrespectful for Geoff to turn around and tell anyone there what to do in their own house.


Comon guys, lighten up already.
"...I want more people to be in that state more often, to see things not through the limited and rigid mind or the fearful ego, but through a heart that loves to express and create" - Xiaonan "Glider" Sun
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
July 03 2011 20:17 GMT
#554
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Fungal Growth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States434 Posts
July 03 2011 20:18 GMT
#555
Not to be negative or anything...but only a certain type of commenter can make this TL attack work. Chill and Hotbid did very good jobs when they were on... Wheat was not as good but still better than TLO/Diggity and definitely way better than incontrol/day9 (both tried to force their jokes and it didn't work). Would like to see Husky on TL attack...he can think on his feet..has very good 'verbal APM' so we would haven't had the awkward silences we had and can be very funny (when he's not trying to be). Diggity is a very good caster, TLattack didn't suit is style though.

Waxangel/observer needed to be monitoring the chat so he can inform inontrol that there is a virtual lynch mob forming to lynch his dog (and family). If these guys are struggling for questions/maps/handicaps...simply monitor the justin.tv chat...lots of ideas there.

The show wasn't all that bad...the probe rush was cool. Seeing the marauders go down in sea of probes mineral-rallied for the surround was definitely the highlight of the show. Mass probes + mass expansions + mass cannons with or without a probe rush is actually a curious idea that might be viable on ladder (Whitera almost does a variant of this vs Zerg).



iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:19:03
July 03 2011 20:18 GMT
#556
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING
Xiron
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1233 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:21:33
July 03 2011 20:19 GMT
#557
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


WHO AM I? (like johnny the tackling alzheimer's patient)
"The way of life can be free and beautiful. But we have lost the way. " - Charlie Chaplin
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
July 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#558
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#559
I loved this TL Attack, I think Naniwa's female sc2 name would totally be Ninawa.

Great fun as always everybody, pleasure to watch!
Hi.
Brainsurgeon
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Sweden359 Posts
July 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#560
Personally, I found the stereotype jokes funny. but then again, im not an american LoL
Say no to drugs. Say yes to hugs!
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2142
Shuttle 1014
Dewaltoss 67
Hm[arnc] 39
Bale 31
Noble 27
ZergMaN 11
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm166
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1099
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor647
Other Games
summit1g8296
PiGStarcraft313
C9.Mang0288
Mew2King164
RuFF_SC257
ViBE54
ArmadaUGS37
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream67
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 26
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2351
League of Legends
• Lourlo1255
• Rush975
• Stunt340
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 53m
OSC
16h 53m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.