• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:35
CEST 10:35
KST 17:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8529 users

[VOD] TL Attack E05: NaNiwa - Page 29

Forum Index > SC2 General
682 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 03 2011 20:20 GMT
#561
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
Dusty
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States3359 Posts
July 03 2011 20:21 GMT
#562
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


shit just got real


MCpauli
Profile Joined July 2011
Andorra2 Posts
July 03 2011 20:22 GMT
#563
Well if you have so much going on in your house then don`t cast ......

User was warned for this post
Fubb
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany160 Posts
July 03 2011 20:22 GMT
#564
did anyone actually think that geoff brought the dog in his room to piss off everyone on the internets?

not ideal, but not as bad as it seems to have been reading through this thread
CharlieWalnut
Profile Joined April 2010
United States16 Posts
July 03 2011 20:22 GMT
#565
Is there any particular reason you couldn't use push-to-talk in such a situation, Geoff?
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:23 GMT
#566
any ways.. sorry about the noise pollution.. it's circumstantial. Near future it will not be an issue as I stated and I will be all web cammed and mic'd for everything. Then if Machine barks I will bop him and we can all chuckle ^_^

Rabbitmaster
Profile Joined August 2010
1357 Posts
July 03 2011 20:23 GMT
#567
On July 04 2011 05:22 CharlieWalnut wrote:
Is there any particular reason you couldn't use push-to-talk in such a situation, Geoff?


Yeah this is my question as well. I can buy the whole "I had no alternative" thing, but atleast fucking use push to talk...
God is dead.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:24:36
July 03 2011 20:23 GMT
#568
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though


I agree, I think Hot_Bid and Chill both would work really well with Incontrol on TL Attack, although to be honest I haven't had a single TL Attack I didn't like so maybe I'm not the best judge of this, I'm too accepting :O

On July 04 2011 05:23 iNcontroL wrote:
any ways.. sorry about the noise pollution.. it's circumstantial. Near future it will not be an issue as I stated and I will be all web cammed and mic'd for everything. Then if Machine barks I will bop him and we can all chuckle ^_^


Machine seems more likely to meow too loud than bark
Hi.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:24 GMT
#569
On July 04 2011 05:22 MCpauli wrote:
Well if you have so much going on in your house then don`t cast ......


Dog doesn't bark non stop. People aren't even in the room I am in THAT much. Just a terrible thing to happen.. and it isn't like I am gonna go half way and be like "ah shit, gotta go! Family is in the room"

iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:24 GMT
#570
On July 04 2011 05:23 Rabbitmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:22 CharlieWalnut wrote:
Is there any particular reason you couldn't use push-to-talk in such a situation, Geoff?


Yeah this is my question as well. I can buy the whole "I had no alternative" thing, but atleast fucking use push to talk...


This is where the conspiracy thickens...
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
July 03 2011 20:24 GMT
#571
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though

I enjoyed Geoffs input; but he must have realised that his situation would severely detract from what could have been a far more enjoyable viewing experience. I'm sure there are others who could have taken his place; and he could have done a future TL Attack instead..
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
Fungal Growth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States434 Posts
July 03 2011 20:25 GMT
#572
On July 04 2011 05:17 AzurewinD wrote:
Let's also remind everyone that Geoff is in that house solely on the charity and goodwill of Russ and his family as well, allowing him to crash there during the course of the NASL casting. It'd be patently rude and disrespectful for Geoff to turn around and tell anyone there what to do in their own house.

Comon guys, lighten up already.
There was a third option...incontrol could have muted his microphone and text commented only (hotbid style). He could have asked questions and everything from the chat sans the dog/woman/kid. They also could have brought on another commentator...WaxAngel probably had a mike...and we know there other pro's/commentators watching that could have filled in. Lastly, Incrontol could have just left...between annoying 10k people with background pollution or leaving...the former would have been the correct choice.
AzurewinD
Profile Joined November 2010
United States569 Posts
July 03 2011 20:25 GMT
#573
On July 04 2011 05:22 CharlieWalnut wrote:
Is there any particular reason you couldn't use push-to-talk in such a situation, Geoff?



Have you ever seen Geoff attempt to navigate a piece of software other than Starcraft on his stream? It's never a painless or smooth ordeal. I wouldn't presume to speak for him, but its definitely possible he just doesn't know how to switch it.
"...I want more people to be in that state more often, to see things not through the limited and rigid mind or the fearful ego, but through a heart that loves to express and create" - Xiaonan "Glider" Sun
ELA
Profile Joined April 2010
Denmark4608 Posts
July 03 2011 20:25 GMT
#574
On July 04 2011 05:23 Rabbitmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:22 CharlieWalnut wrote:
Is there any particular reason you couldn't use push-to-talk in such a situation, Geoff?


Yeah this is my question as well. I can buy the whole "I had no alternative" thing, but atleast fucking use push to talk...


Not helping.. Let's just put it behind us guys and hope for another Naniwa visit on TLA

Obviously, TL-staff were aware of his living-situation and wanted him on anyway, so let's not blame Geoff..
The first link of chain forged, the first speech censured, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
July 03 2011 20:25 GMT
#575
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.


I think its fairly obvious he's just trolling you. I doubt he really means any of it, or bears any ill intent towards you, or any group of people he targets with his stereotyping. I find that humor pretty funny, calling it pathetic just because you dont like it is kinda bad, if he was genuinely just being a dick then yeah, your response would be warranted. And maybe thats how it appears, but I think most people see inc is just trying to be entertaining, not...hurtful?
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 03 2011 20:26 GMT
#576
On July 04 2011 05:24 Jono7272 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though

I enjoyed Geoffs input; but he must have realised that his situation would severely detract from what could have been a far more enjoyable viewing experience. I'm sure there are others who could have taken his place; and he could have done a future TL Attack instead..


It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro, and what better way than to have a conversation going on in the background with a dog barking? This time it doubled up though and they distracted the fans too, it was quite enthralling!
Hi.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:27 GMT
#577
never use team speak O_O

Suggesting I leave mid cast btw is dumb. Please just calm down! I will stare daggers at the dog when the family leaves and exact my (the internet's) revenge, I promise!
Klipsys
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1533 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:28:06
July 03 2011 20:27 GMT
#578
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous. Incontrol does nothing but help this community and everyone likes to jump on the EG hate bandwagon. So pathetic really, this is SC2 not WOW or HoN
Hudson Valley Progamer
sharktopus.
Profile Joined April 2011
United States456 Posts
July 03 2011 20:27 GMT
#579
Next TL Attack hosts: iNcontrol and CombatEX
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
July 03 2011 20:28 GMT
#580
On July 04 2011 05:25 TheAntZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.


I think its fairly obvious he's just trolling you. I doubt he really means any of it, or bears any ill intent towards you, or any group of people he targets with his stereotyping. I find that humor pretty funny, calling it pathetic just because you dont like it is kinda bad, if he was genuinely just being a dick then yeah, your response would be warranted. And maybe thats how it appears, but I think most people see inc is just trying to be entertaining, not...hurtful?

Gotta say, one great thing about people being this bloody stuck up is that the few times we do get some non PC humor in the Starcraft 2 scene it's instantly 2x as funny.
But I still don't get why Sweden's stereotyped for terrible dishes, is it the stinky fish that causes it? Oo
Prev 1 27 28 29 30 31 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
firebathero 1002
Hyuk 872
Leta 96
Dewaltoss 86
Killer 55
soO 52
Aegong 26
Bale 24
Hm[arnc] 22
Sharp 21
[ Show more ]
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Fuzer 121
League of Legends
JimRising 464
Counter-Strike
byalli558
shoxiejesuss477
kRYSTAL_8
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor907
Other Games
summit1g9704
singsing1124
olofmeister1023
ceh9596
Mew2King98
ArmadaUGS55
trigger11
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream128
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2341
League of Legends
• Rush1294
• Stunt490
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
4h 25m
OSC
13h 25m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 1h
Online Event
1d 2h
FEL
1d 7h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.