• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:46
CEST 05:46
KST 12:46
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

[VOD] TL Attack E05: NaNiwa - Page 31

Forum Index > SC2 General
682 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
sixfour
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
England11062 Posts
July 03 2011 20:40 GMT
#601
On July 04 2011 05:26 d(O.o)a wrote:

It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro


distract the pro. not distract everyone
p: stats, horang2, free, jangbi z: soulkey, zero, shine, hydra t: leta, hiya, sea
dragoonier
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany154 Posts
July 03 2011 20:41 GMT
#602
Incontrol's keyboard on his stream is also really loud which personally annoys me, too. I think there is something wrong with the microphone if you hear these noises so loud. Maybe too sensitive?
Fungal Growth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States434 Posts
July 03 2011 20:41 GMT
#603
On July 04 2011 05:35 YourMom wrote:
Get Cella for next tl attack please ?

Cella would be a good choice...providing they could work out the time differences. He is after all the originator the protoss 13gate build:



...which is very much in the spirit of TLAttack. Would love to see a Korean in general appear on TLattack including maybe MC...they might have to find a Korean/English translator to smooth things along though.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 03 2011 20:42 GMT
#604
On July 04 2011 05:40 sixfour wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:26 d(O.o)a wrote:

It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro


distract the pro. not distract everyone


... Go back and read what you deleted from that quote...
Hi.
Bobster
Profile Joined January 2011
Germany3075 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 21:15:11
July 03 2011 20:43 GMT
#605
This TL Attack needed more Hot Bid + Chill and less dogs.


incontrol hurting ESPORTS again.

User was warned for this post
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:46:37
July 03 2011 20:45 GMT
#606
On July 04 2011 05:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:27 Klipsys wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.


I agree wholeheartedly ol' chap. This TL:Attack was riveting, I believe incontrol should continue to use his racial profiling as it's rather enjoyable I do say.


I just don't find stereotypical jokes funny, they're offensive to some, they're extremely easy to do and they're for cheap laughs. Thats obviously my opinion and It's shared by very few others, you act as if I'm furious about this or something, when in reality I just thought it was lame, or pathetic, which is what I stated.

Right after that, I commented on how his other stuff was really funny, and put in my input on how the event could have went better (without complaining about the dog or person in the background, because I obviously know thats an uncontrollable(lol) situation)

Sorry for saying what I felt, I didn't mean to sound like I'm furious about the situation or something like that, It was just a small comment, I apologize, I take it all back.

Great event.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
backtoback
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1276 Posts
July 03 2011 20:46 GMT
#607
On July 04 2011 05:43 Bobster wrote:
This TL Attack needed more Hot Bid + Chill and less dogs.


incontrol hurting ESPORTS again.


wtf comment is this? this is ban worthy because if not.. i don't know what tl mods are thinking!
Fungal Growth
Profile Joined November 2010
United States434 Posts
July 03 2011 20:46 GMT
#608
On July 04 2011 05:41 dragoonier wrote:
Incontrol's keyboard on his stream is also really loud which personally annoys me, too. I think there is something wrong with the microphone if you hear these noises so loud. Maybe too sensitive?
It's not just incontrol...the last TLAttack was very 'sound unbalanced' as well (you could hardly hear Huk while Wheat was quite loud...so I had to constantly turn the volume up and down so I could either hear Huk or not annoy my neighbors with Wheat's amped microphone).

For any group cast, these guys should always sound balance things first...it's what professional guys do and it's very easy to tweak with your computer settings. Or just monitor the chat...they can let you know in a hurry if something is wrong if casters actually pay attention to this.
Jono7272
Profile Joined November 2010
United Kingdom6330 Posts
July 03 2011 20:46 GMT
#609
On July 04 2011 05:31 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:29 Jono7272 wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:26 d(O.o)a wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:24 Jono7272 wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 ELA wrote:
Chillax dudes, I think it all boils down to people not being aware of Geofs situation I'm not sure everyone knew that you had no choice, hence the hating going on..

You did really well though Geoff, these kind of events really seems to suit you - A co-caster like HotBid would have been fantastic in the given setup though

I enjoyed Geoffs input; but he must have realised that his situation would severely detract from what could have been a far more enjoyable viewing experience. I'm sure there are others who could have taken his place; and he could have done a future TL Attack instead..


It's TL:Attack, the whole idea is to distract the pro, and what better way than to have a conversation going on in the background with a dog barking? This time it doubled up though and they distracted the fans too, it was quite enthralling!

It's not enjoyable to listen to though for the viewer, I would have thought. At least personally I'm not a big fan of listening to dogs bark and random chatter on my Starcraft streams, but each to their own.


Would you rather they not do this at all? You haven't paid a cent and you got to watch Naniwa play against people with incontrol and diggity commentating, yet you're complaining that you could hear a conversation in the background and a dog barking... Get off your high horse and enjoy what's given to you.

When somebody gives you a gift for your birthday do you complain that it's not exactly what you wanted despite it being what you asked for? I would wager that you don't.

Your argument was that it helped to distract Naniwa, increasing the excitement, or similar characteristic, of the show. It obviously didn't for the majority of viewers. This show is done for viewing pleasure of the community I would have thought. And although obviously still enjoyable, it wasn't the best it could have been, and all I was saying is that it would have maybe been a better idea for Geoff to do a future event instead, with someone stepping up to replace him.

I hope this doesn't get taken as I don't appreciate the efforts put in by everyone involved; as that is definitely not the case.
Innovation | Flash | Mvp | Byun | TY
cellblock
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden206 Posts
July 03 2011 20:47 GMT
#610
This is very sad for eSports, dog killed it.
d(O.o)a
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
Canada5066 Posts
July 03 2011 20:47 GMT
#611
On July 04 2011 05:45 PanN wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:27 Klipsys wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.


I agree wholeheartedly ol' chap. This TL:Attack was riveting, I believe incontrol should continue to use his racial profiling as it's rather enjoyable I do say.


I just don't find stereotypical jokes funny, they're offensive to some, they're extremely easy to do and they're for cheap laughs. Thats obviously my opinion and It's shared by very few others, you act as if I'm furious about this or something, when in reality I just thought it was lame, or pathetic, which is what I stated.

Right after that, I commented on how his other stuff was really funny, and put in my input on how the event could have went better (without complaining about the dog or person in the background, because I obviously know thats an uncontrollable(lol) situation)

Sorry for saying what I felt, I didn't mean to sound like I'm furious about the situation or something like that, It was just a small comment, I apologize, I take it all back.

Great event.


What do you mean I act like you are furious about this? I thought that it was pretty clear my post was in jest, perhaps I need to work on that.
Hi.
PanN
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States2828 Posts
July 03 2011 20:48 GMT
#612
On July 04 2011 05:47 d(O.o)a wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:45 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:28 d(O.o)a wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:27 Klipsys wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:20 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:18 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:17 PanN wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:16 iNcontroL wrote:
On July 04 2011 05:14 PanN wrote:
I didn't really enjoy this attack at all, I thought incontrol with his stereotypes were lame and offensive (as always), and diggity didn't try to really harass naniwa much.

Although most of incontrols questions actually made it remotely entertaining. "Where do you see your self in 10 years?" I laughed at that =D.

You need to stop with your pathetic stereotypes though, you're really annoying with that.


nah, they are great You are the typical dumb american who gets offended at everything (see what I did there?)


You're really pathetic. =/



you are a white male in a middle class family.. you are also an athiest and a liberal

^_^

KEEP EM COMING


Are you seriously being this rude? Whatever man.



You should try and un-bunch your panties, you're cutting off circulation.

I can't believe so many people are crying about a free event. The sense of entitlement is ridiculous.


I agree wholeheartedly ol' chap. This TL:Attack was riveting, I believe incontrol should continue to use his racial profiling as it's rather enjoyable I do say.


I just don't find stereotypical jokes funny, they're offensive to some, they're extremely easy to do and they're for cheap laughs. Thats obviously my opinion and It's shared by very few others, you act as if I'm furious about this or something, when in reality I just thought it was lame, or pathetic, which is what I stated.

Right after that, I commented on how his other stuff was really funny, and put in my input on how the event could have went better (without complaining about the dog or person in the background, because I obviously know thats an uncontrollable(lol) situation)

Sorry for saying what I felt, I didn't mean to sound like I'm furious about the situation or something like that, It was just a small comment, I apologize, I take it all back.

Great event.


What do you mean I act like you are furious about this? I thought that it was pretty clear my post was in jest, perhaps I need to work on that.


I didn't mean you specifically, sorry, I just meant it towards the general backlash I got.
We have multiple brackets generated in advance. Relax . (Kennigit) I just simply do not understand how it can be the time to play can be 22nd at 9:30 pm PST / midnight the 23rd at the same time. (GGzerg)
Ryps
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Romania2740 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-07-03 20:51:36
July 03 2011 20:51 GMT
#613
On July 04 2011 05:12 iNcontroL wrote:
Remember when I didn't have a webcam for SOTG? It was because the cpu is set up in Russ Pfister's house and his family doesn't want to be on camera for the internet.

Same problems here. Their dog, their room, their kids.. I am not going to turn around and say "HEY GUYS, CAN EVERYONE STOP EVERYTHING THEY ARE DOING CAUSE I'M ON THE INTERNET?"

Yeah, I know it's annoying. It's REALLY annoying for me too. I am moving soon to AZ where it won't be an issue. But in the mean time chill the fuck out. Disrespectful? My mom? Wtf? Stop speculating... and I'm sorry it "ruined" everything in the beginning.. I am stuck in this situation I cannot say anything to them because it would be unreasonable. Calling me unprofessional in a fucking show where we are asked to make fun of everything is laughable. Saying I disrespect naniwa when he is 100% fine with it and chill (take his lead here) is stupid.. we are also friends and a dog barking in the background doesn't equal disrespect wtf.


Should have stoped at the 2nd paragraph and it would have been fine. Your post is way to aggresive in the end, I think there some people just trolling and you fell into their trap.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
July 03 2011 20:53 GMT
#614
maybe they fell into mine?
Sideburn
Profile Joined August 2010
United States442 Posts
July 03 2011 20:58 GMT
#615
On July 04 2011 05:43 Bobster wrote:
incontrol hurting ESPORTS again.


When people use this meaningless term, they are doing it in jest right? When people say ESPORTS they are joking right? This is a serious question. Some people seem to use it sarcastically, but I can't tell...
smasher5000
Profile Joined May 2010
5 Posts
July 03 2011 21:00 GMT
#616
I laughed so hard this afternoon listening to the exchange between iNcontrol and Naniwa. Hilarious is the word I'd use to describe it. The level of detail iNcontrol puts into his comments and sometimes racey questions is astounding.
For whom the bell tolls
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
July 03 2011 21:02 GMT
#617
On July 04 2011 05:58 Sideburn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:43 Bobster wrote:
incontrol hurting ESPORTS again.


When people use this meaningless term, they are doing it in jest right? When people say ESPORTS they are joking right? This is a serious question. Some people seem to use it sarcastically, but I can't tell...

This might be of interest.

http://www.teamliquid.net/blogs/viewblog.php?topic_id=232866
Sabu113
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States11109 Posts
July 03 2011 21:03 GMT
#618
On July 04 2011 05:24 iNcontroL wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:22 MCpauli wrote:
Well if you have so much going on in your house then don`t cast ......


Dog doesn't bark non stop. People aren't even in the room I am in THAT much. Just a terrible thing to happen.. and it isn't like I am gonna go half way and be like "ah shit, gotta go! Family is in the room"



Should have eaten(sic?) the dog.
Biomine is a drunken chick who is on industrial strength amphetamines and would just grab your dick and jerk it as hard and violently as she could while screaming 'OMG FUCK ME', because she saw it in a Sasha Grey video ...-Wombat_Ni
TheAntZ
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Israel6248 Posts
July 03 2011 21:04 GMT
#619
On July 04 2011 05:58 Sideburn wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 04 2011 05:43 Bobster wrote:
incontrol hurting ESPORTS again.


When people use this meaningless term, they are doing it in jest right? When people say ESPORTS they are joking right? This is a serious question. Some people seem to use it sarcastically, but I can't tell...


Your post is hurting ESPORTS. Dont you want gaming to grow into a recognized Olympic event?
43084 | Honeybadger: "So july, you're in the GSL finals. How do you feel?!" ~ July: "HUNGRY."
awha
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark1358 Posts
July 03 2011 21:09 GMT
#620
When did people's dissatisfaction with anything sc2 related turn into "X is hurting eSports"?
Prev 1 29 30 31 32 33 35 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 215
ProTech128
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2231
Shuttle 1373
Bale 55
Dewaltoss 49
Snow 38
Noble 35
NaDa 27
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm161
League of Legends
JimRising 709
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 564
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King269
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor494
Other Games
summit1g8630
C9.Mang0325
PiGStarcraft324
ArmadaUGS59
ViBE55
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV243
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream77
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 111
• davetesta18
• Letter146
• Response 4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo767
• Stunt137
Other Games
• Scarra732
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
9h 14m
OSC
18h 14m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 6h
Online Event
1d 7h
FEL
1d 12h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 13h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 15h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.