• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:29
CEST 08:29
KST 15:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8393 users

Fantasy GSTL Team Discussion - Page 149

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 Next
DystopiaX
Profile Joined October 2010
United States16236 Posts
September 06 2011 16:05 GMT
#2961
On September 06 2011 23:50 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 06 2011 05:17 maruchan wrote:
fwiw I like mrbamboo a lot

Seems like a decent guy and a very deserving winner.

Definitely.

I was just wondering this morning, how much do you think DRG will be worth next season? He has to be expensive to make the risk/reward of not using him on your team at least enticing, right?

Unless they change the format 9, doubt they would put him in a class of his own at 10 or something anyway.
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 06 2011 19:28 GMT
#2962
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

Puzzle moving onto SlayerS is really interesting. I could see Puzzle even getting more play than he did in ZENEX because Alicia is on a slump and SlayerS desperately needs a good non-Terran to diversify their line up. And Byun is in a bit of a slump as well so ZENEX is gonna be fairly weak as a team for next season, but they still got Hack and CoCa as well.

I'm super interested to see how TSL and NSHs does in the play offs now. They are the two teams that truly hasn't relied on any anchor to carry their team, each has got 3-4 players that's done incredibly well so far. The ones that show the most consistency out of Clide/Sangho/Revival/Sage/Jjakji/Seal would most likely be great players to get for next season.
Gh86
Profile Joined June 2011
646 Posts
September 06 2011 20:13 GMT
#2963
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

Puzzle moving onto SlayerS is really interesting. I could see Puzzle even getting more play than he did in ZENEX because Alicia is on a slump and SlayerS desperately needs a good non-Terran to diversify their line up. And Byun is in a bit of a slump as well so ZENEX is gonna be fairly weak as a team for next season, but they still got Hack and CoCa as well.

I'm super interested to see how TSL and NSHs does in the play offs now. They are the two teams that truly hasn't relied on any anchor to carry their team, each has got 3-4 players that's done incredibly well so far. The ones that show the most consistency out of Clide/Sangho/Revival/Sage/Jjakji/Seal would most likely be great players to get for next season.


Bit of a correction, CoCa is on SlayerS too. He move before Puzzle did.
Besides, I doubt that DRG will be worth more than 10 pts next time around, though he has shown some vulnerabilities to top tier Terrans in his usually strong ZvT matchup and similarly documented weaker(in comparison) ZvP.

In retrospect, most of the really scary Terrans are in the other division that he has not shown good results against(MVP, Bomber being two that come to mind).

Probably will pay close amount of attention to how well some of the players in the up/down do in code S/A(Jjakji, JYP, Taeja) next season as well as the new people who qualified for code A too(Revival, Curious, Sage, Gumiho, etc)
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 06 2011 20:29 GMT
#2964
Shoot you are right. SlayerS snatching up them non-terrans with the ZENEX drama. ZENEX will be quite weak. Hack has been doing well, Byun is only doing okay. Life and Naya has both shown pretty good potential in the ESV weekly so they might see some play next season. cOre is kinda meh average player. Kyrix has been lingering at code S for a long time without really accomplishing anything. and I've only ever seen cheese/one base play from Jjun.
Canucklehead
Profile Joined March 2011
Canada5074 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-06 20:50:39
September 06 2011 20:49 GMT
#2965
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.
Top 10 favourite pros: MKP, MVP, MC, Nestea, DRG, Jaedong, Flash, Life, Creator, Leenock
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 06 2011 22:52 GMT
#2966
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.


Well I said he'll still be a good pick, but just not as crazy dominate like this season. He made 27 points this season, He can probably still get 15-18 points or so next season and still be one of the highest scoring players. But not picking him won't mean auto lose the fantasy like this season.
DoomsVille
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada4885 Posts
September 07 2011 01:17 GMT
#2967
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 07 2011 05:20 GMT
#2968
On September 07 2011 10:17 DoomsVille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.


Your "second best zerg" play against my super hero Jjakji tonight. WHO SHALL WIN?
Jjakji all kill 4-0 his up/down group tonight. calling it here. That's the all kill he owes me!
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 07 2011 05:29 GMT
#2969
On September 07 2011 14:20 mrbamboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 10:17 DoomsVille wrote:
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.


Your "second best zerg" play against my super hero Jjakji tonight. WHO SHALL WIN?
Jjakji all kill 4-0 his up/down group tonight. calling it here. That's the all kill he owes me!

I really am curious to know what Jjakji's done for you to have so much faith in him. (Apart from owning up the Korean Weekly, of course.)
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 07 2011 05:41 GMT
#2970
On September 07 2011 14:29 babylon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 14:20 mrbamboo wrote:
On September 07 2011 10:17 DoomsVille wrote:
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.


Your "second best zerg" play against my super hero Jjakji tonight. WHO SHALL WIN?
Jjakji all kill 4-0 his up/down group tonight. calling it here. That's the all kill he owes me!

I really am curious to know what Jjakji's done for you to have so much faith in him. (Apart from owning up the Korean Weekly, of course.)


Nah. I just think he's a pretty good player. Everyone said I got lucky with the Jjakji trade in fantasy back then so I just wanna prove them wrong.

But hey he's in up/down already with a good shot at code S. Losira and MC is a tought group though.
babylon
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
8765 Posts
September 07 2011 05:52 GMT
#2971
On September 07 2011 14:41 mrbamboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 14:29 babylon wrote:
On September 07 2011 14:20 mrbamboo wrote:
On September 07 2011 10:17 DoomsVille wrote:
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.


Your "second best zerg" play against my super hero Jjakji tonight. WHO SHALL WIN?
Jjakji all kill 4-0 his up/down group tonight. calling it here. That's the all kill he owes me!

I really am curious to know what Jjakji's done for you to have so much faith in him. (Apart from owning up the Korean Weekly, of course.)


Nah. I just think he's a pretty good player. Everyone said I got lucky with the Jjakji trade in fantasy back then so I just wanna prove them wrong.

But hey he's in up/down already with a good shot at code S. Losira and MC is a tought group though.

I think he's got a good chance against MC. IIRC, TvP is his best match-up? His TvZ's above average as well, and Check and Kyrix historically have been pretty terrible at ZvT. Dunno if I'd bet on Jjakji against Losira, though.
Swap
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden144 Posts
September 07 2011 08:44 GMT
#2972
For next season Im also going to consider the travel-factor more. Players that's likely to attend a lot of international events wont play as much and sometimes not as good. Especially international players wont do good in Korea if they keep traveling off to MLG and such twice a month.

MC and Nada have their international SK-partnership. Complexity and MVP have their partnership. And so on.

Overall my feeling is that Fantasy League comes second to both international events and Code S/A. The sometimes strange coaching and lack of really obvious and successful snipers (a la ProLeague) could also be proofs of that.
he he... ja
mordek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States12705 Posts
September 07 2011 14:14 GMT
#2973
On September 07 2011 10:17 DoomsVille wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 07 2011 05:49 Canucklehead wrote:
On September 07 2011 04:28 mrbamboo wrote:
I don't think DRG will dominate as hard next season. He certainly is starting to look a little less invincible lately. I think we'll get to see how his code S run goes next season before GSTL starts again. He will still probably be one of the best picks to make. But so many players trade cost will be changed significantly for next season and who knows what new teams will be there now that fOu + FXO merged and FOX disbanded. It's too early to say without knowing the details for the next GSTL season. Although I think Noblesse, Keen, GuineaPig, etc. all got potential to step up their game, I don't think DRG will be quite as dominant next season, but will still do fairly well.

.


Good keep doubting DRG and don't pick him next season please. DRG will do just as well because team mvp is a one man team. I'll have to double check my numbers but I believe mvp without DRG is 12-23 and DRG is 15-2. DRG is the flash of mvp and the second best zerg in the world.

I was with you until the "second best zerg" part

That is clearly LosirA.

But DRG certainly is right up there. Hopefully he can make a serious run in Code S this season.


I took Losira over DRG this past season... kinda sucked XD

Although he did come through for me in the last week of IM's play but he was definitely deadweight most of the season.

I'm tempted not to take DRG again next season... I don't know lol.
It is vanity to love what passes quickly and not to look ahead where eternal joy abides. Tiberius77 | Mordek #1881 "I took a mint!"
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 07 2011 15:21 GMT
#2974
Jjakji got his code S! Why couldn't you beat losira in gstl like you did today!? Haha. Told you this guy is beast!
Swap
Profile Joined February 2008
Sweden144 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 08:25:39
September 08 2011 07:41 GMT
#2975
On September 06 2011 03:02 mrbamboo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 05 2011 23:14 Swap wrote:
Ah, what a season. My first serious attempt Fantasy League, and Im stuck for many more seasons

I ended up with 107 positive points, enough for a place at first page. If I didn’t fuck everything up with my anti-team. To start with Killer on the anti-team is risky. To desperately trade him for Bomber is just damn stupid... Arght.

Next season I will spend as much time with my anti-team as my fantasy team! :D

Sad to see this season end with a lot of arguing. I like your willingness to discuss choices MrBamboo. I always consider what everyone in this tread says, then think for myself, then do the trades. Why trust anyone completely? ^^

But hey MrBamboo, you could actually try to act a little bit more modest while you’re at top position Not saying I wouldn’t boast if I were there ^^

Anyway, hope to see you all next season! Now that we got our own Fantasy League Idra (Fanta_rules) and MC (MrBamboo), it’s going to be even more exciting! :D

(No offence guys)



I don't boast. I celebrate. When some of my predictions come true I say wow I cant' believe all those things happened. I don't go around telling other people they are wrong or bad. I only say alright here are the scenarios and chances that needs to happen so they can catch up in points, here are the different things that could happen for me to stay at top spot. Those are part of analysis, because they effect how you trade, those are not "bashing" other fantasy players.


Just noticed that I was quoted in one of the winner-interview questions. I hope you don't see me as one of the haters.

Maybe "boast" was a too strong word, I just meant that you are have been quite proud about your predictions some times. But as I said, I would be too, and you deserve it. My point was more that its always easier to annoy someone when you're at the top Or something like that, I think you get it

The MC and Idra thing was just me spicing things up a little, with a smile on my lips Some rivalry just makes Fantasy League even funnier!

Well, well. Congratulations again and see ya next season!
he he... ja
ndrew!
Profile Joined May 2010
Poland87 Posts
September 08 2011 15:44 GMT
#2976
Can anyone help me? I have no idea how to create my Fantasy team. I just go to the TEAM page and it says theres no team. Any tips? And sorry for the noob question
Torumfroll
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
290 Posts
September 08 2011 15:50 GMT
#2977
The season is over, you're gonna have to wait until the next season of GSTL.
StarVe
Profile Joined June 2011
Germany13591 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-08 15:54:33
September 08 2011 15:54 GMT
#2978
.
Primadog
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States4411 Posts
September 08 2011 21:38 GMT
#2979
On September 09 2011 00:44 ndrew! wrote:
Can anyone help me? I have no idea how to create my Fantasy team. I just go to the TEAM page and it says theres no team. Any tips? And sorry for the noob question


When the new season start, click here http://www.teamliquid.net/fantasy/gstl/Entry.php
Thank God and gunrun.
mrbamboo
Profile Joined December 2010
United States415 Posts
September 09 2011 02:10 GMT
#2980
Man most of the new GSTL super stars are starting to do fantastic in individual leagues.

Jjakji, Taeja, puzzle are all in code S now.
Curious, Revival, GuMiho, Sage in code A.

The only few missing are Hack, Seal and BBoongBboong not in code A/S yet.

I'm not sure how exactly the starting cost of players are calculated for fantasy but I'm sure a lot of these guys will be worth a lot next season, probably easily 4-7 in value if not higher for some of them, as opposed to many of them being 1-3 this season. It'll definitely be interesting to see how people pick their teams. Too bad next season probably won't be here for another 2+ months.
Prev 1 147 148 149 150 151 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 141
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1775
ggaemo 474
910 409
Mong 97
Dewaltoss 93
Shuttle 93
Hm[arnc] 39
soO 29
Bale 26
Noble 23
[ Show more ]
ZergMaN 21
yabsab 19
Icarus 10
sorry 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm164
League of Legends
JimRising 621
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1116
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor740
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0318
Happy243
PiGStarcraft142
Mew2King123
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
ceh91
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 27
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2355
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1123
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 31m
OSC
15h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.