• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:20
CEST 14:20
KST 21:20
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8819 users

Swedens first StarCraftbar planned!! - Page 13

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
SjoW
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden67 Posts
August 19 2011 13:39 GMT
#241
I would come with the guys from the prohouse especially now that morrow is a party beast d : ) Support esport!
Magenta
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden113 Posts
August 19 2011 13:40 GMT
#242
On August 19 2011 22:39 SjoW wrote:
I would come with the guys from the prohouse especially now that morrow is a party beast d : ) Support esport!



haha good! That will be a good way of getting all the fan there also!
only ever make splendid impressions or awful ones, the rest are forgotten
Magenta
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden113 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 13:50:40
August 19 2011 13:46 GMT
#243
Ok One more time since it seems to be unclear.

The local o Kista has no previous engagements but a lot of other Olearysbar do. We are looking for another bar and im also speaking to other bars not owned by Olearys, but thats more difficult since Olearys have all the equipement already and a lot of other bar, even sportsbars, dont.

Thats why Kista is an option at all.
only ever make splendid impressions or awful ones, the rest are forgotten
Lordlake
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden9 Posts
August 19 2011 18:54 GMT
#244
A good thing with Kista is that it´s a lot easier for us gamers in Uppsala to drop by and watch a game.

:-)

Keep us posted how the event works out.
navara
Profile Joined September 2010
France95 Posts
August 19 2011 19:08 GMT
#245
not nearly close to come in france :''(
Kilby
Profile Joined August 2010
Finland1069 Posts
August 19 2011 19:16 GMT
#246
Please post some pics and videos of TLO and other resident pro gamers in Stockholm visiting the bar.

Sounds seriously awesome.
sammyfreak
Profile Joined June 2011
Sweden7 Posts
August 19 2011 19:17 GMT
#247
Anybody in Göteborg/Borås/Jönköping wanna set it up that would be awesome!
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
August 19 2011 22:23 GMT
#248
On August 19 2011 17:48 Magenta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 18 2011 02:37 Denar wrote:
By the way, if you are afraid to not have enough people in Kista, you can put some advertisements in the University Buildings in Kista.

There are lots of IT students from KTH and Stockholm Universitet that will be studying there everyday (when holidays will be over in less than a month). I know that lots of people play SC2 there as there were SC2 Lans organized by the students. It is just on the other side of the galleria.

That is a pretty awesome initiative




I know, i used to study there ^^


Ahah! I studied there too last year, nice to meet you in this small world.

And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .
Willsoon
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden22 Posts
August 19 2011 22:28 GMT
#249
any mlg event..ill come
Ventil
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Sweden414 Posts
August 19 2011 22:34 GMT
#250
Please make this happen. I'll be there every evening if just someone make it happen :D
Twitter: @VeNtiLSC
Kevan
Profile Joined April 2011
Sweden2303 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-19 22:57:59
August 19 2011 22:45 GMT
#251
On August 19 2011 22:39 SjoW wrote:
I would come with the guys from the prohouse especially now that morrow is a party beast d : ) Support esport!


But you can't, whatever tournament we're watching you guys would be there right?

This is an idea worth trying though.
SC2, rip in pepperinos
Musclecore
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Sweden103 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-08-20 01:01:14
August 20 2011 00:58 GMT
#252
On August 20 2011 03:54 Lordlake wrote:
A good thing with Kista is that it´s a lot easier for us gamers in Uppsala to drop by and watch a game.

:-)

Keep us posted how the event works out.


Well, if you have to commute by train, I don't know how easy it would be to get there from Upplands Väsby. From the central station (until som date in October which I can't recall, 16th or something), you won't be able to take a direct connection over there. But hell, if you're as inclined to get there that you would travel from Uppsala, I reckon it wouldn't be a problem to do it in any case.

On August 20 2011 07:23 Denar wrote:
And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .


Really? I mean, I was on the northern way of the rail (the non-Systembolaget direction), and the places which sold kebab there were pretty bad in my opinion.

The best place I've heard of, which I haven't had the pleasure to visit yet, is located in Årsta I think.
Music is a higher revelation than all wisdom and philosophy
sTsCompleted
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States380 Posts
August 20 2011 01:41 GMT
#253
I want to make a bar in bay area called starbar when I'm older
Nevarix
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden294 Posts
August 20 2011 02:09 GMT
#254
On August 20 2011 09:58 Musclecore wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 03:54 Lordlake wrote:
A good thing with Kista is that it´s a lot easier for us gamers in Uppsala to drop by and watch a game.

:-)

Keep us posted how the event works out.


Well, if you have to commute by train, I don't know how easy it would be to get there from Upplands Väsby. From the central station (until som date in October which I can't recall, 16th or something), you won't be able to take a direct connection over there. But hell, if you're as inclined to get there that you would travel from Uppsala, I reckon it wouldn't be a problem to do it in any case.

Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 07:23 Denar wrote:
And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .


Really? I mean, I was on the northern way of the rail (the non-Systembolaget direction), and the places which sold kebab there were pretty bad in my opinion.

The best place I've heard of, which I haven't had the pleasure to visit yet, is located in Årsta I think.


It's very easy to get to Kista from Upplands Väsby, just take the "pendeltåg" to Helenelund, and it's a 10 min walk from there.
Sablar
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden880 Posts
August 20 2011 16:39 GMT
#255
On August 20 2011 07:23 Denar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 19 2011 17:48 Magenta wrote:
On August 18 2011 02:37 Denar wrote:
By the way, if you are afraid to not have enough people in Kista, you can put some advertisements in the University Buildings in Kista.

There are lots of IT students from KTH and Stockholm Universitet that will be studying there everyday (when holidays will be over in less than a month). I know that lots of people play SC2 there as there were SC2 Lans organized by the students. It is just on the other side of the galleria.

That is a pretty awesome initiative




I know, i used to study there ^^


Ahah! I studied there too last year, nice to meet you in this small world.

And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .


Where's the good kebab? I'm moving there in 2 weeks =) Would be fun to meet some pros at ICA or so.
Monitopia
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
Sweden3 Posts
August 21 2011 17:10 GMT
#256
On August 19 2011 22:46 Magenta wrote:
Ok One more time since it seems to be unclear.

The local o Kista has no previous engagements but a lot of other Olearysbar do. We are looking for another bar and im also speaking to other bars not owned by Olearys, but thats more difficult since Olearys have all the equipement already and a lot of other bar, even sportsbars, dont.

Thats why Kista is an option at all.


Actually, I'll be there whatever place you pick I'm so stoked about it, it's gonna be awesome. A little trip to enjoy a barcraft - no big deal, right?

If you want any help Magenta - just ask
A dead Terran is a good Terran
Denar
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
France1633 Posts
August 21 2011 17:22 GMT
#257
On August 21 2011 01:39 Sablar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 20 2011 07:23 Denar wrote:
On August 19 2011 17:48 Magenta wrote:
On August 18 2011 02:37 Denar wrote:
By the way, if you are afraid to not have enough people in Kista, you can put some advertisements in the University Buildings in Kista.

There are lots of IT students from KTH and Stockholm Universitet that will be studying there everyday (when holidays will be over in less than a month). I know that lots of people play SC2 there as there were SC2 Lans organized by the students. It is just on the other side of the galleria.

That is a pretty awesome initiative




I know, i used to study there ^^


Ahah! I studied there too last year, nice to meet you in this small world.

And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .


Where's the good kebab? I'm moving there in 2 weeks =) Would be fun to meet some pros at ICA or so.


It is on Esplanaden, 20, just at the bottom of the hill with the tower on top (Tornparken I think?). It was the perfect meal to watch GSL :D.

Damn, I want to go back there already!
AdriftSC
Profile Joined August 2011
Sweden66 Posts
August 21 2011 17:44 GMT
#258
Man i need to move to stockholm!
Dee-Kej
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Sweden191 Posts
August 21 2011 20:22 GMT
#259
On August 22 2011 02:22 Denar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 21 2011 01:39 Sablar wrote:
On August 20 2011 07:23 Denar wrote:
On August 19 2011 17:48 Magenta wrote:
On August 18 2011 02:37 Denar wrote:
By the way, if you are afraid to not have enough people in Kista, you can put some advertisements in the University Buildings in Kista.

There are lots of IT students from KTH and Stockholm Universitet that will be studying there everyday (when holidays will be over in less than a month). I know that lots of people play SC2 there as there were SC2 Lans organized by the students. It is just on the other side of the galleria.

That is a pretty awesome initiative




I know, i used to study there ^^


Ahah! I studied there too last year, nice to meet you in this small world.

And TLO, I lived in Sundbyberg too, it's a nice town and it has the best Kebab in all Stockholm that you have to try absolutely .


Where's the good kebab? I'm moving there in 2 weeks =) Would be fun to meet some pros at ICA or so.


It is on Esplanaden, 20, just at the bottom of the hill with the tower on top (Tornparken I think?). It was the perfect meal to watch GSL :D.

Damn, I want to go back there already!

+ Show Spoiler +
I can so vouch for that place - I however LOVE their gyros-plates! Best kebabroll though is at Lötsjö pizzeria - you'll never regret eating that superb roll. I'm born, raised and living in Sundbyberg, so I know the sweet spots. And anyone living in the area, send a PM, seems like we can get a few nerds together for a possible LAN? Would love to meet more baller sc2-nerds in my hometown! :D

Enough about Sundbyberg now though, let's not derail this awesome thread any more so it'll close! :D


OnTopic: Barcrafting in Kista is still a very good idea as far as I'm concerned, lets fill the place up with nerds when the next DHI comes around!!! (I'll try to get at least 4-5 non-TLers there)
Going progame(make)r!!
Saiton
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Sweden467 Posts
August 22 2011 23:28 GMT
#260
Any word on doing this under the next MLG?
Or will it be too soon?
Top diamond terran streaming at http://www.twitch.tv/saitontv
Prev 1 11 12 13 14 15 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 40m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko456
ProTech124
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 39542
Bisu 1413
firebathero 1295
Horang2 939
Hyuk 399
BeSt 379
EffOrt 279
Mini 268
Larva 250
Light 230
[ Show more ]
Soma 211
ZerO 120
Rush 92
Mong 91
Leta 91
Snow 78
Barracks 75
Pusan 66
Sea.KH 52
Shinee 38
JYJ 37
ToSsGirL 37
NaDa 31
Aegong 29
Mind 29
Yoon 26
Sexy 26
zelot 21
sorry 21
Bale 20
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
JulyZerg 11
Noble 11
Icarus 7
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
Gorgc820
XaKoH 393
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1289
Khaldor1036
Other Games
gofns32253
singsing2521
olofmeister1414
B2W.Neo321
Livibee193
hiko135
Mew2King79
ArmadaUGS61
ZerO(Twitch)9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream271
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH181
• StrangeGG 37
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 12
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
40m
OSC
9h 40m
CranKy Ducklings
21h 40m
Online Event
22h 40m
FEL
1d 3h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 4h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 6h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 21h
INu's Battles
1d 23h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.