• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:38
CEST 11:38
KST 18:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6295 users

Attero's Road to Rank 1 Grandmaster - Page 4

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
asdfTT123
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States989 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-18 16:37:55
May 18 2011 16:37 GMT
#61
Good luck! Love your attitude towards the game and your manner while streaming. :D

Thanks for releasing your reps too.
n.Die_Jaedong <3
Laneir
Profile Joined September 2010
United States1160 Posts
May 18 2011 17:42 GMT
#62
Good luck buddy you can do it
Follow me on Instagram @Chef_Betto
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
May 18 2011 17:44 GMT
#63
Gogo Attero. Some doubt, but I believe.
Try and get Zerker to play more too :3
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
FenneK
Profile Joined November 2010
France1231 Posts
May 18 2011 19:15 GMT
#64
Will check this out, thanks!
good luck have batman
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
May 18 2011 20:47 GMT
#65
Attero fighting!!!. Thanks for the replays...i'll watch them for sure.
@ggmonx
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
May 18 2011 20:48 GMT
#66
Nice, you made it into GM. Last time I played you, you were still in masters. Should be passing me up soon on your way to #1
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
May 19 2011 03:00 GMT
#67
I was one of the first to make it into GM. I have two accounts. I had surgery done shortly after its release therefore am back to take what's mine.
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
Garth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States353 Posts
May 19 2011 03:03 GMT
#68
Attero out of curiosity how much do you play per day? Is your practice time just your stream schedule?
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
May 19 2011 03:05 GMT
#69
I have a full-time job so I play as much as I can. My stream schedule is what I commit to ladder. The rest of my play is tournaments and I will stream on other random occasions as well ladder/custom games. Maybe 14 hours or so a week.
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
FabledIntegral
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States9232 Posts
May 19 2011 06:06 GMT
#70
On May 19 2011 12:00 Attero wrote:
I was one of the first to make it into GM. I have two accounts. I had surgery done shortly after its release therefore am back to take what's mine.


Ah, my bad! I must have played you on your high masters one (you were rank 1 in your division ).
Drolla
Profile Joined September 2010
United Kingdom389 Posts
May 19 2011 14:55 GMT
#71
After watching one of the VOD's i have every confidence you'll be Rank 1 Gm and top 20 at MLG Colombus.
Garth
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States353 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-19 23:56:02
May 19 2011 23:51 GMT
#72
On May 19 2011 12:05 Attero wrote:
I have a full-time job so I play as much as I can. My stream schedule is what I commit to ladder. The rest of my play is tournaments and I will stream on other random occasions as well ladder/custom games. Maybe 14 hours or so a week.



Hm ok TY. That averages out to 2 hours a day. The reason I asked is because I was wondering how much time people at the top put in to practice as I'm trying to make it in to GM atm. Currently I'm bouncing from rank 150 master- 400 ( so rank 350-600) and I try to put in 4-6 hours a day and watch a shit ton of streams and mainly NASL. I guess I just have a problem with my fundamental understanding of PvP and PvZ :/. ( My PvT seems fine)


Also GL getting rank 1 GM!

Trinz
Profile Joined August 2010
Australia72 Posts
May 20 2011 00:09 GMT
#73
Was good fun playing you earlier. Best of luck in your endeavours
Attero
Profile Joined February 2010
Canada271 Posts
May 20 2011 02:12 GMT
#74
Okay guys. Here is 20 games! I am getting closer
Retired SC2 Professional | The Beaver Show | twitch.tv/OmniAttero
Ruyguy
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada988 Posts
May 20 2011 02:15 GMT
#75
How has the laddering been going?
Flashback-
Profile Joined November 2010
65 Posts
May 20 2011 02:17 GMT
#76
your pvp is good =p
monx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada1400 Posts
May 20 2011 02:21 GMT
#77
shit, #33 you're doing great andrew. Keep posting replays
@ggmonx
Indrium
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2236 Posts
May 20 2011 06:25 GMT
#78
I love your replays. You're awesome. <3
Tommylew
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Wales2717 Posts
May 20 2011 06:32 GMT
#79
enjoying the replays packs thak you so much, looking froward to you hitting rank 1 GM!!
Live and Let Die!
iRk
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden83 Posts
May 22 2011 22:23 GMT
#80
GL HF, watching right now. AWSOME!
Think less, play more.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 15 16 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 22m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1400
Bisu 1040
Soma 503
hero 184
EffOrt 173
Pusan 114
HiyA 81
ZerO 59
soO 52
sorry 42
[ Show more ]
Killer 37
Shinee 33
Rush 30
Sharp 28
Mong 27
Bale 25
Terrorterran 11
Noble 10
JulyZerg 7
Stork 0
Dota 2
Gorgc297
Counter-Strike
edward54
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft786
crisheroes734
Other Games
gofns44759
singsing1173
olofmeister1108
ceh9539
Livibee214
Pyrionflax146
ArmadaUGS48
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick532
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream478
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 20
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH330
• StrangeGG 47
• LUISG 23
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2358
League of Legends
• Jankos1594
• Rush1299
• Stunt383
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
22m
Afreeca Starleague
22m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
14h 22m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 1h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.