• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:03
CEST 08:03
KST 15:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7650 users

Attero's Road to Rank 1 Grandmaster - Page 11

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
izzak
Profile Joined July 2011
Canada41 Posts
November 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#201
Keep up the good work Attero !
Nice Replay Pack !!
Dhalphir
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1305 Posts
November 30 2011 02:03 GMT
#202
Keep it up Attero, the only reason I feel you were unfeatured is lack of frequent viewership caused by lack of consistent activity - if you can stream 1-2 hrs every 2nd day instead of 8 hours 1 day a week, you'll get a lot more consistent viewership.
Supporting TypeII Gaming - www.typeii.net - TypeReaL, TypePhoeNix, TypeSuN, TypeDBS!!
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 03:58:33
November 30 2011 03:58 GMT
#203
On November 30 2011 10:52 stokes17 wrote:
Damn yo if Torte de Lini is on board, I'm on board.

That's so awesome you got a trial feature.... I'll def check you out again, I watched you a lot last spring


He's the few professionals I believe has what it takes to make it to the top! Rank ~30 on SEA, has gotten Masters before on EU and top 10 in North America right now!

http://www.sc2ranks.com/

Rank 62 in the world.

Thanks for your confidence :D
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
sashamunguia
Profile Joined February 2011
Mexico423 Posts
November 30 2011 04:40 GMT
#204
I'll be glad to hel u get refeatured (meaning I'll watch you more)
it will be nice to know if u have any kind of schedule or something
I usualy watch u cuz i love your music and you are up late
"only the need for meaning changes how you feel about what you see" "he who is not courageous enough to take risks will accomplish nothing in life" "being a Rebel is as stupid as to be completely Obedient"
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 05:25 GMT
#205
This happens tomorrow!!! So excited for him to be refeatured! I feel most people enjoy his games more when he commentates and talks a bit about what he's seeing. It's just straight-up smart.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
November 30 2011 05:34 GMT
#206
gj attero! GL too!
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Darpa
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada4413 Posts
November 30 2011 05:40 GMT
#207
Ive been watching you stream since beta, one of my favorite players to watch. I miss the Random though! haha. I'll tune in tomorrow!
"losers always whine about their best, Winners go home and fuck the prom queen"
krowe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States184 Posts
November 30 2011 05:53 GMT
#208
For some reason megaupload wont send me to the link to the last replay pack :/
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 06:09 GMT
#209
[url blocked]

Tell me if this works or not.
Attero should either update his Liquipedia with all the achievements I've logged on the team page or just redirect people there: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Team_Dynamic
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
krowe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States184 Posts
November 30 2011 06:15 GMT
#210
On November 30 2011 15:09 Torte de Lini wrote:
[url blocked]

Tell me if this works or not.
Attero should either update his Liquipedia with all the achievements I've logged on the team page or just redirect people there: http://wiki.teamliquid.net/starcraft2/Team_Dynamic


Yeah megaupload I guess isn't even up because I cannot get on it. Dunno if it is on their side or bad link.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-11-30 06:24:34
November 30 2011 06:24 GMT
#211
I'll reupload it for you.

S4 - Nov. 14th - Nov. 29th - 163 Games.rar - 6.6 MB

Let me know if that works for you.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
krowe
Profile Joined April 2010
United States184 Posts
November 30 2011 12:38 GMT
#212
Yeah that worked, thank you. Dunno what is up with megaupload.
Lonyo
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United Kingdom3884 Posts
November 30 2011 12:40 GMT
#213
MU had DNS issues the last few days.
http://torrentfreak.com/dns-seizure-takes-out-megaupload-111129/
HOLY CHECK!
ThePlayer33
Profile Joined October 2011
Australia2378 Posts
November 30 2011 12:47 GMT
#214
wow pretty good, awaiting tournament results
| Idra | YuGiOh | Leenock | Coca |
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
November 30 2011 12:55 GMT
#215
On November 30 2011 12:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 10:52 stokes17 wrote:
Damn yo if Torte de Lini is on board, I'm on board.

That's so awesome you got a trial feature.... I'll def check you out again, I watched you a lot last spring


He's the few professionals I believe has what it takes to make it to the top! Rank ~30 on SEA, has gotten Masters before on EU and top 10 in North America right now!

http://www.sc2ranks.com/

Rank 62 in the world.

Thanks for your confidence :D

Not to take away from him as he could totally take the top spot on NA or SEA and I wouldn't be all that surprised, but world rankings like that are completely meaningless lol. The ladders aren't even comparable and going by that metric the top 100 players would be 75% Chinese and 5% Korean, which we know is not true.
dilandoss
Profile Joined October 2011
8 Posts
November 30 2011 15:13 GMT
#216
Keep on working this way, good stuff and always entertaining games to watch on your stream. Thanks for the replays also.
Peace.
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 18:18 GMT
#217
On November 30 2011 21:55 hmunkey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On November 30 2011 12:58 Torte de Lini wrote:
On November 30 2011 10:52 stokes17 wrote:
Damn yo if Torte de Lini is on board, I'm on board.

That's so awesome you got a trial feature.... I'll def check you out again, I watched you a lot last spring


He's the few professionals I believe has what it takes to make it to the top! Rank ~30 on SEA, has gotten Masters before on EU and top 10 in North America right now!

http://www.sc2ranks.com/

Rank 62 in the world.

Thanks for your confidence :D

Not to take away from him as he could totally take the top spot on NA or SEA and I wouldn't be all that surprised, but world rankings like that are completely meaningless lol. The ladders aren't even comparable and going by that metric the top 100 players would be 75% Chinese and 5% Korean, which we know is not true.


Tournament results and the players he's beaten consistently help back what you are skeptic about.
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Insane
Profile Blog Joined November 2003
United States4991 Posts
November 30 2011 18:36 GMT
#218
Attero is good, and I enjoy watching his stream because he actually talks about the game while he's playing. I've been trying to work on getting better myself recently, so I'll definitely check out those replays to help crisp up my builds :D
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 18:48 GMT
#219
On December 01 2011 03:36 Insane wrote:
Attero is good, and I enjoy watching his stream because he actually talks about the game while he's playing. I've been trying to work on getting better myself recently, so I'll definitely check out those replays to help crisp up my builds :D


He's playing Naama right now on EU playhem daily!
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
November 30 2011 19:22 GMT
#220
Just took Naama down real fast :B
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 13 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1934
Hyuk 197
910 67
sorry 53
Yoon 38
Bale 35
NotJumperer 21
yabsab 15
ZergMaN 15
Icarus 9
[ Show more ]
Noble 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 653
Reynor48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox620
Mew2King52
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor165
Other Games
summit1g7277
WinterStarcraft386
PiGStarcraft260
C9.Mang0235
Sick193
Livibee160
ArmadaUGS45
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick640
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream247
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2323
League of Legends
• Stunt500
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 58m
Stellar Fest
6h 58m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.