• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:40
CEST 20:40
KST 03:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
The Link Between Gaming and …
TrAiDoS
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12936 users

[Show] Inside The Game - Official Thread - Page 489

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 487 488 489 490 491 496 Next
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 04 2013 16:54 GMT
#9761
On October 04 2013 20:05 krazykoz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 03 2013 21:52 Plansix wrote:
Seriously, there is no way to watch this on an iPhone and I never have time to catch it live.


I am with you, I wish djWheat would put them on the podcast section of the iTunes store. He was talking about alpha brain and new mood the other day, so I am wondering if Onnit would want to sponsor the podcast portion, thus making it worth Wheat's time to post them there. Seems like a good fit, as gamers could have a use for them as Wheat mentioned from his experience of the product. If done right, podcasts can be fairly lucrative in the advertising sense, especially from a show like Inside the Game or Live On Three that are pretty consistently weekly.

Though with all the sponsors on Inside the Game already, not sure if a new sponsor would be a conflict.

To be fair to Wheat, hosting a podcast can cost a lot in bandwidth. Giant bomb talks about it a bit and how much it runs them each week. The current way is totally acceptable as long as the MP3 link is put up.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Rezudox
Profile Joined July 2012
207 Posts
October 04 2013 16:54 GMT
#9762
Mp3s for Inside The Game Episode 84 and 85.

http://archive.org/download/InsideTheGamePodcast/InsideTheGame-084.mp3 (Right click, save as.)
http://archive.org/download/InsideTheGamePodcast/InsideTheGame-085.mp3 (Right click, save as.)

Enjoy and sorry about the delay.
shid0x
Profile Joined July 2012
Korea (South)5014 Posts
October 08 2013 23:20 GMT
#9763
about what incontrol just said if you wanna see how are the esl studios without the production eyes :

RIP MKP
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
October 08 2013 23:25 GMT
#9764
All hail Merlin_Shaw and Rezudox, my gum sessions are saved!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Ansinjunger
Profile Joined November 2010
United States2451 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-10-08 23:46:15
October 08 2013 23:45 GMT
#9765
@Inside the Game. I read that MMA streamed yesterday, right after a tournament concluded. I was wondering if they talked about WCS EU yet, which they are now.
PresenceSc2
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia4032 Posts
October 09 2013 03:01 GMT
#9766
VOD for today's episode?
Stephano//HerO//TaeJa//Squirtle//Bomber
scypio
Profile Joined December 2011
Poland2127 Posts
October 09 2013 12:45 GMT
#9767
On October 09 2013 12:01 Za7oX wrote:
VOD for today's episode?


here's the VOD: http://www.twitch.tv/onemoregametv/c/3055308
I play random | I like Hots | INnoVation | sOs | Tefel TOP1!
Frosthaze
Profile Joined October 2010
94 Posts
October 09 2013 15:51 GMT
#9768
Don't have time to merge the mp3s, but if someone don't want to wait you can get them here...

http://privat.bahnhof.se/wb169406/itg86.zip
Peppo
Profile Joined October 2010
Sweden71 Posts
October 09 2013 17:03 GMT
#9769
On October 10 2013 00:51 Frosthaze wrote:
Don't have time to merge the mp3s, but if someone don't want to wait you can get them here...

http://privat.bahnhof.se/wb169406/itg86.zip


Thank you alot!
Rezudox
Profile Joined July 2012
207 Posts
October 10 2013 01:25 GMT
#9770
Mp3 for Inside The Game Episode 86.

http://archive.org/download/InsideTheGamePodcast/InsideTheGame-086.mp3 (Right click, save as.)

Enjoy.
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
October 10 2013 01:41 GMT
#9771
ty rez!
Deleted User 137586
Profile Joined January 2011
7859 Posts
October 10 2013 08:47 GMT
#9772
Now you're missing 2 whole syllables. Bring out the pitchforks!
Cry 'havoc' and let slip the dogs of war
Chicodog
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark154 Posts
October 16 2013 00:31 GMT
#9773
Ok, I have not watched Inside The Game for a while, but I have to ask this: Xenocider is a cool dude, but how can a talkshow that takes it self seriously have a 16 year old high school kid who lives with his parents as a qualified expert to express his opinion on the business side of e-sports and the professional setup of tournaments and teams?
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 16 2013 00:36 GMT
#9774
On October 16 2013 09:31 Chicodog wrote:
Ok, I have not watched Inside The Game for a while, but I have to ask this: Xenocider is a cool dude, but how can a talkshow that takes it self seriously have a 16 year old high school kid who lives with his parents as a qualified expert to express his opinion on the business side of e-sports and the professional setup of tournaments and teams?

As he is on a professional team and deals with other professional gamer, I think he is likely far more qualified than you or I to talk about the business side of things.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Chicodog
Profile Joined August 2010
Denmark154 Posts
October 16 2013 00:44 GMT
#9775
On October 16 2013 09:36 Plansix wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 09:31 Chicodog wrote:
Ok, I have not watched Inside The Game for a while, but I have to ask this: Xenocider is a cool dude, but how can a talkshow that takes it self seriously have a 16 year old high school kid who lives with his parents as a qualified expert to express his opinion on the business side of e-sports and the professional setup of tournaments and teams?

As he is on a professional team and deals with other professional gamer, I think he is likely far more qualified than you or I to talk about the business side of things.


As someone who has run his own business for the last 7 years I really hope that's not true Would be kinda sad (for me) if it was. I was just wondering, since I remember what I knew about that kind of stuff when I was 16 years old and lived at home...
dAPhREAk
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Nauru12397 Posts
October 16 2013 00:56 GMT
#9776
On October 16 2013 09:44 Chicodog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 09:36 Plansix wrote:
On October 16 2013 09:31 Chicodog wrote:
Ok, I have not watched Inside The Game for a while, but I have to ask this: Xenocider is a cool dude, but how can a talkshow that takes it self seriously have a 16 year old high school kid who lives with his parents as a qualified expert to express his opinion on the business side of e-sports and the professional setup of tournaments and teams?

As he is on a professional team and deals with other professional gamer, I think he is likely far more qualified than you or I to talk about the business side of things.


As someone who has run his own business for the last 7 years I really hope that's not true Would be kinda sad (for me) if it was. I was just wondering, since I remember what I knew about that kind of stuff when I was 16 years old and lived at home...

its not CNN, its a podcast about video games. why are you getting caught up in "qualifications?" take it all with a grain of salt. also not sure why you would focus on xenocider. if we are talking "qualified expert," i am not sure i would follow the advice of anyone on the show despite their experience.
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 16 2013 01:24 GMT
#9777
On October 16 2013 09:44 Chicodog wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 16 2013 09:36 Plansix wrote:
On October 16 2013 09:31 Chicodog wrote:
Ok, I have not watched Inside The Game for a while, but I have to ask this: Xenocider is a cool dude, but how can a talkshow that takes it self seriously have a 16 year old high school kid who lives with his parents as a qualified expert to express his opinion on the business side of e-sports and the professional setup of tournaments and teams?

As he is on a professional team and deals with other professional gamer, I think he is likely far more qualified than you or I to talk about the business side of things.


As someone who has run his own business for the last 7 years I really hope that's not true Would be kinda sad (for me) if it was. I was just wondering, since I remember what I knew about that kind of stuff when I was 16 years old and lived at home...

I don't even know what he said, I just think that people shouldn't discount his point of view because he is young. If anything, he has a far more productive point of view than many of the "adult" pros out there. I still remember the quote from a couple of weeks ago saying "The perception of imbalance was doing more damage to my play than any tiny imbalance that actually existed." From someone so young, it was pretty a insightful pretty insightful way to look at his own play.
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Plansix
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States60190 Posts
October 16 2013 10:19 GMT
#9778
MR3, Rez? Soon?
I have the Honor to be your Obedient Servant, P.6
TL+ Member
Rezudox
Profile Joined July 2012
207 Posts
October 16 2013 21:49 GMT
#9779
Mp3 for Inside The Game Episode 87.

http://archive.org/download/InsideTheGamePodcast/InsideTheGame-087.mp3 (Right click, save as.)

Enjoy.
Qwyn
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States2781 Posts
October 16 2013 22:21 GMT
#9780
Ty man, gonna listen to it on my commute tomorrow. Great stuff ^^.
"Think of the hysteria following the realization that they consciously consume babies and raise the dead people from their graves" - N0
Prev 1 487 488 489 490 491 496 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM1155
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1155
ByuN 451
TKL 424
IndyStarCraft 316
Reynor 185
BRAT_OK 68
EmSc Tv 9
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31323
Calm 2643
Shuttle 380
Mini 156
White-Ra 130
firebathero 105
Mong 61
scan(afreeca) 17
soO 17
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc9232
Counter-Strike
fl0m2606
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3589
Liquid`Hasu523
MindelVK5
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2386
FrodaN1590
B2W.Neo744
olofmeister684
Khaldor510
Beastyqt244
Livibee175
crisheroes170
Mew2King71
ToD53
kaitlyn37
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick435
BasetradeTV203
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 9
EmSc2Tv 9
angryscii 1
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hinosc 37
• Adnapsc2 10
• Reevou 5
• niya90s 1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Airneanach64
• blackmanpl 19
• Azhi_Dahaki16
• 80smullet 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV619
Other Games
• imaqtpie1060
• Shiphtur684
• tFFMrPink 10
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
BSL Open Qualifier
20m
OSC
4h 20m
Replay Cast
4h 20m
OSC
17h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 16h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.