Seeing how there's quite a sum of them.... would there be anybody willing to translate them (or at least some), please? If I knew korean, I'd offer it but since I don't, I'm asking.

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
twiitar
Germany372 Posts
Seeing how there's quite a sum of them.... would there be anybody willing to translate them (or at least some), please? If I knew korean, I'd offer it but since I don't, I'm asking. ![]() | ||
|
Typhon
United States387 Posts
http://esports.gomtv.com/gsl/community/view.gom?msgid=6506&c=cocoshoo&p=1 ![]() | ||
|
GOMTV
Korea (South)84 Posts
Translated version of Cocoshoo's cartoon can be found here: Cocoshoo If the responses are good we are planning on posting more of them. Enjoy. | ||
|
EchoZ
Japan5041 Posts
EDIT HAHAHAHHAHAH OMG THIS PICTURE!!! ![]() | ||
|
ineedadrink
United States108 Posts
On January 27 2011 19:10 GOMTV wrote: Hello. Translated version of Cocoshoo's cartoon can be found here: Cocoshoo If the responses are good we are planning on posting more of them. Enjoy. Ok the opening to that first comic is awesome haha | ||
|
Pangolin
United States1035 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Jameser
Sweden951 Posts
| ||
|
xBillehx
United States1289 Posts
Hopefully they get a great response! | ||
|
SushilS
2115 Posts
| ||
|
blackbrrd
Norway477 Posts
![]() | ||
|
starfries
Canada3508 Posts
On January 27 2011 19:10 GOMTV wrote: Hello. Translated version of Cocoshoo's cartoon can be found here: Cocoshoo If the responses are good we are planning on posting more of them. Enjoy. You need a GOM icon! And these are amazing, I love Jinro's easter island face XD Looks like Cocoshoo and Jinro are good friends also lol @ Foxer spinning on his chair | ||
|
Sfydjklm
United States9218 Posts
So hood!:D | ||
|
Klonere
Ireland4123 Posts
| ||
|
GOMTV
Korea (South)84 Posts
Thank you. | ||
|
Weavel
Finland9224 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Rantech
Chile527 Posts
| ||
|
starfries
Canada3508 Posts
http://www.gomtv.net/2011gslsponsors1/photos/60604 comment on it so they'll keep translating it! | ||
|
DND_Enkil
Sweden598 Posts
On January 27 2011 19:10 GOMTV wrote: Hello. Translated version of Cocoshoo's cartoon can be found here: Cocoshoo If the responses are good we are planning on posting more of them. Enjoy. Awesome! Thanks for theese. | ||
|
Full.tilt
United Kingdom1709 Posts
| ||
|
W2
United States1177 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Britney Dota 2Bisu Hyuk Shuttle EffOrt Larva Mind Mini firebathero Soma [ Show more ] Heroes of the Storm Other Games gofns35064 singsing2585 B2W.Neo1075 Happy280 DeMusliM246 Livibee124 ToD103 Mew2King98 ArmadaUGS60 ZerO(Twitch)11 Organizations Dota 2
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Other Games |
|
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
[ Show More ] Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|