• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:26
CEST 11:26
KST 18:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8516 users

vVvSpectral Quadriplegic Gamer Daily [Youtube] - Page 15

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Romple
Profile Joined October 2010
United States57 Posts
December 29 2010 06:05 GMT
#281
Specral fighting! :-)

Never give up man.
annYeong(o11)
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada784 Posts
December 29 2010 07:41 GMT
#282
On December 29 2010 15:05 Romple wrote:
Specral fighting! :-)

Never give up man.

Founder of the KiWiKaKi Fanclub: teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=188537 my keyboard is like half broken. like terran. please ignore typos, thanks
randomranger
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia5 Posts
December 29 2010 23:40 GMT
#283
I think that we're similar injury level I'm C5/6 cept I'm incomplete cause have some right hand movement, props on playing diamond I might have hope yet :D I'm still playing bronze and silver players I think we have about the same apm around 30
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
December 30 2010 00:03 GMT
#284
On December 30 2010 08:40 randomranger wrote:
I think that we're similar injury level I'm C5/6 cept I'm incomplete cause have some right hand movement, props on playing diamond I might have hope yet :D I'm still playing bronze and silver players I think we have about the same apm around 30

add me spectral.324
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
Crimson.Void
Profile Joined June 2010
15 Posts
December 30 2010 00:13 GMT
#285
Dude that was wicked bada$$. Props good sir for doing what you love to do.
"One plus one equals... One!" ~ Archon
SnowSC2
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States678 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 07:31:10
December 30 2010 07:30 GMT
#286
jesus your a fucking baller dude.
thats amazing, im impressed
Stropheum
Profile Joined January 2010
United States1124 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-12-30 08:11:35
December 30 2010 07:41 GMT
#287
On December 20 2010 03:23 Spectralx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 03:02 gr8ape wrote:
thats awesome man

can I ask what happened



broke my neck

Oh my god. Is it expected to be permanent?
If it is, honestly I don't think I could deal, but you obviously aren't letting anything stop you.

Props man. Seriously, huge respect. You do better than a lot of other diamond terrans =P

Edit: I watched your other youtube videos and the one titled "jacob, my story" literally moved me to tears. I'm studying music at college on top of being a runner and a competitive gamer. Literally everything I love revolves around my hands, and my legs in the case of running.
I was impressed before, but this all just hit me at once and I really felt the need to express how much I envy your strength in everything.

P.S. So many people would watch your stream, you should totally do it =D
randomranger
Profile Joined December 2010
Australia5 Posts
December 30 2010 08:04 GMT
#288
tried to add, but it didnt work I'm in Aus so might be different network? will keep trying
Creegz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Canada354 Posts
December 30 2010 08:09 GMT
#289
You're pretty badass dude, you rock. Keep playing, you're rocking it!
Who is this guy? ^
DarkGeneral
Profile Blog Joined September 2003
Canada328 Posts
December 30 2010 17:07 GMT
#290
No offense, it is easy to lose as zerg so I'm not surprised that he can lose once in a while to someone with disablility. there is no shame in it whatsoever.


First of all, please don't qq about balance, its not "easy" to lose as zerg.

Second, did you even look at the video? it was a T v T, what does it have anything to do with zerg losing?
"Everybody gotta die some time, righ'?" - Wraith Pilot
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
December 30 2010 19:17 GMT
#291
On December 30 2010 16:41 Stropheum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On December 20 2010 03:23 Spectralx wrote:
On December 20 2010 03:02 gr8ape wrote:
thats awesome man

can I ask what happened



broke my neck

Oh my god. Is it expected to be permanent?
If it is, honestly I don't think I could deal, but you obviously aren't letting anything stop you.

Props man. Seriously, huge respect. You do better than a lot of other diamond terrans =P

Edit: I watched your other youtube videos and the one titled "jacob, my story" literally moved me to tears. I'm studying music at college on top of being a runner and a competitive gamer. Literally everything I love revolves around my hands, and my legs in the case of running.
I was impressed before, but this all just hit me at once and I really felt the need to express how much I envy your strength in everything.

P.S. So many people would watch your stream, you should totally do it =D


well my neck healed but i brused my spinll cored, and ner cells do not re-grow.i was in 5 bands when i broke my neck, and now my drummer is the drummer for smashing pumpkins lolololol thats a kick in my balls but go him.,,,, but a steam huh? how would i advertize it?
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
December 30 2010 19:18 GMT
#292
On December 30 2010 17:04 randomranger wrote:
tried to add, but it didnt work I'm in Aus so might be different network? will keep trying



add my skype, jacobwacker i would like 2 chat
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
Sucio
Profile Joined August 2010
United States14 Posts
December 31 2010 19:40 GMT
#293
Sick man. You raped in both those vids. Keep it up!
The Only Good Bug Is A Dead Bug
Lunat!c
Profile Joined March 2010
122 Posts
December 31 2010 20:42 GMT
#294
Man this is so awesome I really don't know what to say it almost make me cry -)!!!
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
December 31 2010 21:38 GMT
#295
;]]
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
smoorn
Profile Joined July 2010
Poland66 Posts
December 31 2010 22:00 GMT
#296
LOL u play better than some of my friends :D awesome !

must be pain in the ass to type anything 1 letter at a time
TemplarCo.
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Mexico2870 Posts
December 31 2010 22:32 GMT
#297
dude you kick ass, you're awesome!!! :D
With an average game length of 7m36s over his 6 games in GSL3, this is a no-brainer. BitByBit pulls more SCVs than yo momma at a club on Mar Sara. ♞
iEchoic
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States1776 Posts
January 01 2011 11:01 GMT
#298
Cool video, thanks for posting. This kind of stuff always makes me feel like a bitch for complaining about small things.
vileEchoic -- clanvile.com
RabidSeagull
Profile Joined December 2010
United States220 Posts
January 01 2011 12:42 GMT
#299
Truly inspiring, it's awesome that you have such a great attitude despite your injury and I hope you continue to live your life to the fullest. Makes me realize how silly some of my personal problems or challenges are. 1 thing tho, the Jacob's story link didn't work for me said something about copyright :/
I be the body dropper, the heartbeat stopper. Child educator, plus head amputator
Spectralx
Profile Joined November 2010
United States198 Posts
January 01 2011 20:59 GMT
#300
On January 01 2011 07:00 smoorn wrote:
LOL u play better than some of my friends :D awesome !

must be pain in the ass to type anything 1 letter at a time



it completely is
Spectral - Paralyzed Quadriplegic Gamer
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 19 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Noble 4
Terrorterran 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe186
League of Legends
JimRising 490
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick172
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV190
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Jankos2443
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.