• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:19
CEST 08:19
KST 15:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8608 users

Nada interview after preliminaries [fomos] - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Slow Motion
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States6960 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-12 18:26:53
October 12 2010 18:25 GMT
#41
On October 13 2010 02:33 Piski wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 02:23 Slow Motion wrote:
If NaDa wins the GSL I will promise to purge any negative thoughts I may have had about SC2. Same for Boxer.


May I ask why? If you don't like or have negative thoughts about SC2 how them winning it would change anything?
Or is it just "my fav player won so this must be the best game ever" thing.
I'm actually just curious

I like SC2 a lot. I think it's a great game, but not as good as BW. But yes, I'll be able to overlook any problems I had with the game if I get to see more of my favorite players.

Edit: I don't wanna derail this into a dumb SC2 vs. BW discussion, just giving my personal opinions and reasoning for appreciating NaDa in SC2.
LuckyMacro
Profile Joined July 2010
United States1482 Posts
October 12 2010 18:34 GMT
#42
I want one of those jackets...omg.
Skaff
Profile Joined February 2010
United States240 Posts
October 12 2010 18:45 GMT
#43
On October 13 2010 03:25 Disastorm wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 02:20 Piski wrote:
-How do you see the race balance?
▲ It is pretty difficult to win playing as Zerg at the higher levels. I think the current balance is not that great (laugh). Patch1.2 is previewed, and if that goes through and the Zerg players from SC1 convert over, Zerg will overrun everything.

Did he really say as or is it just translated wrong? I'm just surprised if he meant that after that patch zerg will be unstoppable


Yea im confused as well, he says Zerg is too weak, but then he says after the patch that they will be very strong. Are the patch changes really going to make that much of a difference?


From my reading, it appears that he thinks that zerg is very strong at the top tier of play and the patch will amply it. As for me personally, I can't even come close to commenting on that. Thanks for the translation OP.
ShadowReaver
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada563 Posts
October 12 2010 18:49 GMT
#44
What a slick jacket. I want one
vectorix108
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States4633 Posts
October 12 2010 18:57 GMT
#45
wow Nada lookin' good as always!
cant wait for him to beast it up this tournament
Aka XephyR/Shaneyesss
Promises
Profile Joined February 2004
Netherlands1821 Posts
October 12 2010 19:00 GMT
#46
Are there any BW-pro's who play went to play Protoss (well)? It seems almost all the ones I hear of either are Terran and staying that, are switching to Terran or are Zerg and keep playing Zerg.I wouldn't mind seeing Bisu/Stork/Kingdom/Movie transfer to SC2 to have someone to cheer for ^^ At the moment my P hopes are on Inca and Genius but I'm not really that convinced on their skill (relative to the top ofc) ^^
I'm a man of my word, and that word is "unreliable".
Pyrrhuloxia
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States6700 Posts
October 12 2010 19:01 GMT
#47
On October 13 2010 04:00 Promises wrote:
Are there any BW-pro's who play went to play Protoss (well)? It seems almost all the ones I hear of either are Terran and staying that, are switching to Terran or are Zerg and keep playing Zerg.I wouldn't mind seeing Bisu/Stork/Kingdom/Movie transfer to SC2 to have someone to cheer for ^^ At the moment my P hopes are on Inca and Genius but I'm not really that convinced on their skill (relative to the top ofc) ^^

SangHo qualified for this coming GSL.
zerious
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada3803 Posts
October 12 2010 19:02 GMT
#48
On October 13 2010 04:00 Promises wrote:
Are there any BW-pro's who play went to play Protoss (well)? It seems almost all the ones I hear of either are Terran and staying that, are switching to Terran or are Zerg and keep playing Zerg.I wouldn't mind seeing Bisu/Stork/Kingdom/Movie transfer to SC2 to have someone to cheer for ^^ At the moment my P hopes are on Inca and Genius but I'm not really that convinced on their skill (relative to the top ofc) ^^


(P)SangHo qualified for GSL2 yesterday, but yes there has not been a lot of Protoss users switching to SC2.
TymerA
Profile Joined July 2010
Netherlands759 Posts
October 12 2010 19:08 GMT
#49
i would pay up to 30$ for one of those jackets :O
nice.
dRaW
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Canada5744 Posts
October 12 2010 19:08 GMT
#50
nada hwaiting
I don't need luck, luck is for noobs, good luck to you though
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
October 12 2010 20:04 GMT
#51
I didn't follow BW but I thought Sangho was involved in some kind of matchmaking scandal? Wouldn't that prevent him from playing in GSL?
dukethegold
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Canada5645 Posts
October 12 2010 20:11 GMT
#52
On October 13 2010 05:04 Gentso wrote:
I didn't follow BW but I thought Sangho was involved in some kind of matchmaking scandal? Wouldn't that prevent him from playing in GSL?


Sangho was falsely accused.

His career was destroyed as a result.
teko
Profile Joined March 2010
Canada1197 Posts
October 12 2010 20:13 GMT
#53
Winter is coming. TL should start making team jackets too
Gentso
Profile Joined July 2010
United States2218 Posts
October 12 2010 20:15 GMT
#54
On October 13 2010 05:11 dukethegold wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 13 2010 05:04 Gentso wrote:
I didn't follow BW but I thought Sangho was involved in some kind of matchmaking scandal? Wouldn't that prevent him from playing in GSL?


Sangho was falsely accused.

His career was destroyed as a result.


Dang that really sucks... i'll be rooting for this guy in SC2
Xxio
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Canada5565 Posts
October 12 2010 20:19 GMT
#55
I did not know NaDa was going to university. Great interview, thanks for the translation penquin!
KTY
Uhh Negative
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1090 Posts
October 12 2010 20:43 GMT
#56
On October 13 2010 01:58 dtz wrote:
ooo did he say sc2 requires more brain than bw. not that i agree or disagree but it seems controversial and might distance him further from some of his fans who were angered by his switch.

but, really looking forward to watch him play! The bad thing is i probably will have to buy tickets on multiple days because i doubt they will put nada and boxer at the same day =(

sigh.. i guess there is no option but buying the season ticket

I think that statements stems from the fact that macroing just required way more skill and time in bw than sc2 so now you have to focus a little more on mind games, unit composition, and clever micro because everyone's macro will be almost perfect because of the easier mechanics. In bw there was only so much micro you could do without falling behind macro economically.
Krytha
Profile Joined January 2009
Canada140 Posts
October 12 2010 21:06 GMT
#57
The proper translation of 형 is "brah".

Boxer-brah taught me all I know.
Plaaguu
Profile Joined April 2009
United States406 Posts
October 12 2010 21:10 GMT
#58
Thanks for the interview! So excited to see NaDa play in the Ro64 =]
Tachion
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada8573 Posts
October 12 2010 21:56 GMT
#59
What does the S in ogs stand for? Old Generation ______?
i was driving down the road this november eve and spotted a hitchhiker walking down the street. i pulled over and saw that it was only a tree. i uprooted it and put it in my trunk. do trees like marshmallow peeps? cause that's all i have and will have.
Tuke
Profile Joined January 2009
Finland1666 Posts
October 12 2010 22:00 GMT
#60
On October 13 2010 06:56 Tachion wrote:
What does the S in ogs stand for? Old Generation ______?

Old Generation Starcrafters
TeamLiquid CJ Entusman #42
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
GuemChi 1100
910 109
Hyun 74
NotJumperer 48
Bale 34
sorry 18
Noble 10
ajuk12(nOOB) 6
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto234
League of Legends
JimRising 623
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King137
Other Games
summit1g7342
Coldzera 732
WinterStarcraft347
C9.Mang0274
PiGStarcraft209
NeuroSwarm110
ceh989
ViBE32
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick613
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• Letter1410
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2225
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1001
• Stunt353
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
3h 41m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4h 41m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
17h 41m
Patches Events
1d 9h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.