• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:32
CEST 13:32
KST 20:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9108 users

[August] SC2 General Discussion - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
August 11 2010 01:30 GMT
#101
On August 11 2010 08:50 setanta wrote:
is there a way to see your vs race win rates?


Don't think so, I've been searching myself. I assume you are talking about your win rate against protoss and terran if you are zerg?
Banelings are too cute to blow up
Backpack
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States1776 Posts
August 11 2010 04:26 GMT
#102
On August 11 2010 08:50 setanta wrote:
is there a way to see your vs race win rates?


There was a 3rd party tool that did this during the beta, i'll see if i still have it
"You people need to just generally care a lot less about everything." -Zatic
dvide
Profile Joined March 2010
United Kingdom287 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-11 07:25:12
August 11 2010 07:24 GMT
#103
On August 11 2010 08:50 setanta wrote:
is there a way to see your vs race win rates?

You can use Sc2gears to analyse all your replays, if you save them.
Mastermyth
Profile Joined March 2010
Netherlands207 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-11 13:04:29
August 11 2010 13:03 GMT
#104
I wasn't sure if I should post this in the replay section or general discussion so I'm sorry if I picked wrong.

Basically, I just met a maphacker, and although I'm not sure if this is still news (seen drophack before, but not maphack), I was wondering if there's a place to report hacks to Blizzard. Browsing their website a bit only leads to me to an outdated site for WoW hackers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kw9r2fiema99paf

Replay in that link, note how his camera shifts to my main (without scouting) and to my proxy stargate around 3:50, 4:25, 4:50 and 5:15. Even though I won the game, I was curious afterwards if he somehow scouted it, that's why I got suspicious.

Edit: I'm the Protoss in that replay obviously.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 11 2010 15:04 GMT
#105
I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny, I just want to be able to map my own damn hotkeys.
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
NuKedUFirst
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Canada3139 Posts
August 11 2010 15:56 GMT
#106
On August 12 2010 00:04 Osmoses wrote:
I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny, I just want to be able to map my own damn hotkeys.


You can, you have to edit one of the files though^^
FrostedMiniWeet wrote: I like winning because it validates all the bloody time I waste playing SC2.
Osmoses
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Sweden5302 Posts
August 11 2010 17:46 GMT
#107
On August 12 2010 00:56 NuKedUFirst wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 12 2010 00:04 Osmoses wrote:
I don't care about clever, I don't care about funny, I just want to be able to map my own damn hotkeys.


You can, you have to edit one of the files though^^

You're saying I can get my F2-F4 camera hotkeys back?
Excuse me hun, but what is your name? Vivian? I woke up next to you naked and, uh, did we, um?
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
August 11 2010 17:50 GMT
#108
On August 11 2010 22:03 Mastermyth wrote:
I wasn't sure if I should post this in the replay section or general discussion so I'm sorry if I picked wrong.

Basically, I just met a maphacker, and although I'm not sure if this is still news (seen drophack before, but not maphack), I was wondering if there's a place to report hacks to Blizzard. Browsing their website a bit only leads to me to an outdated site for WoW hackers.

http://www.mediafire.com/?kw9r2fiema99paf

Replay in that link, note how his camera shifts to my main (without scouting) and to my proxy stargate around 3:50, 4:25, 4:50 and 5:15. Even though I won the game, I was curious afterwards if he somehow scouted it, that's why I got suspicious.

Edit: I'm the Protoss in that replay obviously.


Here probably: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article.xml?locale=en_US&tag=hacksform&rhtml=true
Ghad
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Norway2551 Posts
August 11 2010 22:19 GMT
#109
Josh takes an early lead in the Casting Weird Games competition for August:
forgottendreams: One underage girl, two drunk guys, one gogo dancer and starcraft 2. Apparently just another day in Europe.
gerundium
Profile Joined June 2010
Netherlands786 Posts
August 12 2010 00:30 GMT
#110
On August 12 2010 07:19 Ghad wrote:
Josh takes an early lead in the Casting Weird Games competition for August:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45-59VYDyjc


OMG That was too funny to be true XD.
DemiSe
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
883 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-12 00:34:32
August 12 2010 00:33 GMT
#111
1.a)What settings determine the affect of cloaked and burrowed units?

1.b)What settings to I need to lower or increase in order to make it easier to spot cloaked or burrowed units?

Let's See Who's Stronger, Your Tricks, Or My Skills.
Stealthpenguin
Profile Joined April 2010
Finland393 Posts
August 12 2010 12:44 GMT
#112
Does anyone know what happened to Orb? After phase 1 he seemingly disappeared.
nam nam
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden4672 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-12 13:17:24
August 12 2010 13:16 GMT
#113
On August 12 2010 09:33 DemiSe wrote:
1.a)What settings determine the affect of cloaked and burrowed units?

1.b)What settings to I need to lower or increase in order to make it easier to spot cloaked or burrowed units?



I think it's textures, but I can't check right now. Try lowering that and see if you see them better.

On August 12 2010 21:44 Stealthpenguin wrote:
Does anyone know what happened to Orb? After phase 1 he seemingly disappeared.


In phase 2 he was working quite a lot. I would assume that might still be the case.
Slayer91
Profile Joined February 2006
Ireland23442 Posts
August 12 2010 22:30 GMT
#114
Really? Thought he exploded.
Zombee
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany69 Posts
August 12 2010 23:17 GMT
#115
Just found out Siegetanks are responsible for positional imbalances on any map, because the siegetanks in a tvt, that attack from the right site, do not need to turn there cannons to fire - this gives a slight advantage when both player siege up at the same time, anyone else noticed this?
Chras
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada50 Posts
August 13 2010 01:35 GMT
#116
On August 13 2010 08:17 Zombee wrote:
Just found out Siegetanks are responsible for positional imbalances on any map, because the siegetanks in a tvt, that attack from the right site, do not need to turn there cannons to fire - this gives a slight advantage when both player siege up at the same time, anyone else noticed this?

What are the chances that both players will siege up at exactly the same time within range of each other with vision of each other and the outcome of the entire game depends on who gets the first shot off?
In 2060, Blizzard finally admits that destructible rocks was a bad idea.
assblaster69
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
August 13 2010 03:08 GMT
#117
hey guys, im new here and have a question about something. What does it mean when people say stuff like "I went for a 14 pool 16 hatch" ?
derp.
nihlon
Profile Joined April 2010
Sweden5581 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-08-13 03:16:27
August 13 2010 03:15 GMT
#118
On August 13 2010 12:08 assblaster69 wrote:
hey guys, im new here and have a question about something. What does it mean when people say stuff like "I went for a 14 pool 16 hatch" ?


Just at what food count they are getting the buildings. When you get to 14 food you wait until you have enough money for a pool and so on.
Banelings are too cute to blow up
assblaster69
Profile Joined August 2010
United States18 Posts
August 13 2010 03:18 GMT
#119
On August 13 2010 12:15 nihlon wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2010 12:08 assblaster69 wrote:
hey guys, im new here and have a question about something. What does it mean when people say stuff like "I went for a 14 pool 16 hatch" ?


Just at what food count they are getting the buildings. When you get to 14 food you wait until you have enough money for a pool and so on.


could you try to elaborate a little more, please
derp.
shawster
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Canada2485 Posts
August 13 2010 03:20 GMT
#120
On August 13 2010 12:18 assblaster69 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On August 13 2010 12:15 nihlon wrote:
On August 13 2010 12:08 assblaster69 wrote:
hey guys, im new here and have a question about something. What does it mean when people say stuff like "I went for a 14 pool 16 hatch" ?


Just at what food count they are getting the buildings. When you get to 14 food you wait until you have enough money for a pool and so on.


could you try to elaborate a little more, please


14 pool = when you have 14 supply you make a spawning pool

16 hatch = when you have 16 supply after making the spawning pool you make the hatchery
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 17 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 109
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16180
firebathero 1888
Bisu 1148
Hyuk 717
Horang2 573
BeSt 287
Larva 227
Mini 212
Light 169
EffOrt 168
[ Show more ]
Soma 137
Leta 95
ZerO 84
Mong 81
Barracks 81
Rush 70
Killer 54
Pusan 50
Snow 48
ToSsGirL 41
Sharp 35
Shinee 34
Mind 33
NaDa 30
Aegong 28
zelot 27
Sexy 25
Bale 21
sorry 20
Sacsri 16
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes1111
Khaldor1055
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1527
B2W.Neo259
Livibee106
Mew2King83
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 28m
OSC
10h 28m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 28m
Online Event
23h 28m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.