• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:19
CEST 12:19
KST 19:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9249 users

Looking for a team? - Page 49

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 110 Next
Rafeekz
Profile Joined November 2011
United States10 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-18 19:02:55
January 18 2012 19:02 GMT
#961
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=135557

There's another thread where some team leaders are posting recently about their team recruiting.
pungk
Profile Joined June 2011
Romania61 Posts
January 18 2012 19:12 GMT
#962
Hey,

I'm a zerg player from eu, plat currently, was plat at the end of season 4 and would constantly beat diamond players but i stoped playing at the start of december because of time restrictions. My mechanics/macro suffered alot from this and now i'm strugling real hard to try and get up on the horse again and get that diamond promotion
I'd like to join a team/group of people that do practice customs to get the feel for the game better since i have way more time to play now 4+ hours daily.

Id: pungk.662
server: eu
rank: plat 1v1
race: zerg
skype: pcpungk

You can also add me on skype if you are arround my level and feel like practicing sometimes,
cheers.
-ReD-
Profile Joined January 2012
Canada167 Posts
January 18 2012 22:45 GMT
#963
Hi there, i'm ReD.
Looking for a small to mid-sized and high level team to find practice partners and to play competitively with.
I'm very active and i often compete in playhem and z33k tournaments.
I have a mic and skype and speak fluent english and french.
thats it. pm me or ingame. thx.

ID: ReD.1668
Server : NA
Rank : Master
Race : Terran
Nation : Canada

Zennith
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States795 Posts
January 21 2012 16:50 GMT
#964
Hey there:

Name's Zennith - I'm a mid masters level player on the NA server looking for a team to grow with and improve my skills while at the same time becoming a useful and strong member for the team.

ID: Zennith.872
Server: NA
Rank: Master
Race: Zerg
Nation: USA
Sentinel Gaming Competitive Team Manager | 1500+ points Masters Zerg | twitch.tv/zennith6
arkedos
Profile Joined July 2011
Germany1426 Posts
January 21 2012 17:08 GMT
#965
Hello,

I am a european terran player, currently in platinum. I was diamond in season 2 but got demoted before the season ended.

Looking for a team to practice and playing clanwars.

my ID: arkedos.712 on europe.
love esports - hate homophobia
yeaR
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom100 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 17:18:39
January 21 2012 17:18 GMT
#966
Hello everybody,

Server : EU
League : Low Diamond
Race : Terran
ID : yeaR #899
lemagrag
Profile Joined April 2009
Sweden32 Posts
January 21 2012 17:29 GMT
#967
hello fellow starcraft nerds, im a HighPlatinum player on EU server.

Would love to find fellow gamers who like 1v1 as mutch as i do. My friends prefer teamgames, and thats not my cup of tea.

Server : EU
League : Platinum
Race : Zerg
ID : rLs #303
Korson
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States47 Posts
January 21 2012 17:36 GMT
#968
Hi,

I played casual in SC:BW and got serious about getting better when SC2 released. I've been top 25 Diamond for the past 4 seasons. I'm looking for a clan with players around my skill level to practice with.

Server: NA
League: Diamond
Race: Protoss
ID: 336
Valestrum
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United States246 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 17:45:55
January 21 2012 17:45 GMT
#969
Hello,

I'm looking for a skilled team that is active, mature, and prefarbly enters tournaments on an at least semi-regular basis.

Region: American server + TW/KR server

League / Rank: Top 8 diamond (With under 30 wins) with roughly a 70%+ W/L, currently 90% W/L vs terran.
* I expect to be masters very soon.*

Activity: I play at MINIMUM 10 1v1 ladder games a day, mixed between TW/KR and AM server of course.

Age: 17, mature, and normal non-squeaky voice.

ID: Valestrum.101 on both servers.

Race: Protoss
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
WaZ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States108 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 19:22:51
January 21 2012 19:19 GMT
#970
ID: Kryndon.859 | WaZSkynet.390
Server: NA
Rank: Grandmaster
Race: Protoss
Nation: USA
Age: 23

I am currently on like a 2 month loss streak since the death of skynet T_T i'm looking for a team to help me get remotivated and my play back on track. I am still league-ready just I am not as consistant right now as I would like to be.

Looking for a team with a good structure and practice regiment.

I also play tennis semiprofessionally I am coming off of an injury that kept my out all last year but if i can get healthy starting ~mid february my travel schedule may start getting a bit crazy
Nortac
Profile Joined April 2011
United States375 Posts
January 21 2012 19:21 GMT
#971
On January 22 2012 04:19 WaZ wrote:
ID: Kryndon.859 | WaZSkynet.390
Server: NA
Rank: Grandmaster
Race: Protoss
Nation: USA
Age: 23

I am currently on like a 2 month loss streak since the death of skynet T_T i'm looking for a team to help me get remotivated and my play back on track. I am still league-ready just I am not as consistant right now as I would like to be.

Looking for a team with a good structure and practice regiment.

Why do people say they are grandmaster or higher league than they are, it makes you look bad when people look at your profile to think about recruiting
WaZ
Profile Joined December 2010
United States108 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-21 19:25:11
January 21 2012 19:23 GMT
#972
On January 22 2012 04:21 Nortac wrote:
Why do people say they are grandmaster or higher league than they are, it makes you look bad when people look at your profile to think about recruiting

im in grandmaster on kryndon lol and top8 master on waz
Mutra
Profile Joined January 2012
Denmark1 Post
January 21 2012 21:13 GMT
#973
Sup my name is Mutra and my code is 967. I am ranked gold i am pretty sure that is all ohhhhh yea looking for a clan
iSEV
Profile Joined November 2010
Sweden47 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 00:19:47
January 22 2012 00:18 GMT
#974
ID: Keregan.300 (http://sc2ranks.com/eu/738965/Keregan)
Server: EU
Rank: Master
Race: Zerg
Nation: Swedish
Age: 22

Heya peeps!
So I'm a regular guy from Sweden.
Very dedicated player that plays about 6-7 hours a day and wishes to a bad-ass team with lots of activity and hopefully to gain some practise-partners as well as good friends.
Hit me up either in-game, by pm or skype (ID: Zephere1)
I am also streaming for quite a bit (For whoever cares about that)

Keregan out!
Disappointment is the gap that exists between expectation and reality
_OblivioN_
Profile Joined December 2010
United States2 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-22 10:58:35
January 22 2012 10:57 GMT
#975
ID: LAToblivion / 744
Server: NA
Rank: Master
Race: Terran
Nation: USA
Age: 18

Hi, looking for an active team to participate with leagues and whatnot. Very dedicated as long as the team is active as well.

Sabre
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United Kingdom1086 Posts
January 23 2012 17:22 GMT
#976

ID: KaLiForNiA.518
Server : EU
Rank : Gold
Race : Terran
Nation : United Kingdom

Hey there, I'm Sabre and just looking for a team to join and improve with =)
UK TrackMania Champion | Former SC2 player | http://www.twitter.com/Sabre_CS
VTArlock
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States1763 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 18:11:11
January 23 2012 18:08 GMT
#977
Hello everyone,

Some of you may have received a PM from me personally about this but I implore all competitive minded mid-high masters players to inquire as well


I am starting a new team and hope to have a starting roster by the end of this week.

I am looking for 2 Z's, T's, and P's to start with for training for competitive gaming.

Just so you know a bit about me. I used to play professionally for VT Gaming all through beta and after release.
I coached the University of Advancing Technology sc2 CSL team for 1/2 a season live in Arizona before moving back to California. Under my instruction they were undefeated (until I left). I have contacts with them still if you would like to inquire them.

After VT Gaming was disbanded to start Team Reign I quit sc2 and started working full time. I still work a lot but due to a promotion in the company I work for I have more time to run/manage a competitive team (go figure)


I have vast knowledge in what it takes to be a competitive team and how to improve players with a very good training regiment. I am very serious about this new team and plan on (soon) being a competitive contender in the NA scene.

You can contact me by
email : abramsa8 [at] gmail [dot] com
skype : Aaron Abrams ( Luciferbw88 )
sc2: VTArlock.420
or PM me on TL

Thanks and I hope to hear from you soon.

p.s. I will be buying a vent server for us.
Why?
dschneid
Profile Joined March 2011
United States101 Posts
January 23 2012 18:17 GMT
#978
Hello All,

I'm looking for a team where I can practice match ups as well as participate in clan wars. I'm a Mid Masters Terran (http://sc2ranks.com/us/1764055/Smash) and play about 10 hrs a week (mix of ladder, customs, etc). In the past I streamed on TL and now I'd say I play about 10hrs or so a week and probably watch another 10hrs (sometimes I don't have the energy to ladder but I am almost always down for practice games). I have skype and a mic and am fluent in English with decent Russian. I work 9-5 and am available often at night especially late post mid night (east coast). PM me if interested or on bnet

ID: Smash.166
Server : NA
Rank : Master
Race : Terran
Nation : US
MetalxStorm
Profile Joined January 2012
United States71 Posts
January 23 2012 18:28 GMT
#979
Hello there,

I'm a upper platinum Protoss looking for a team of similar skill. currently all my matchups need some work and I look forward to practicing every day and occasionally participating in tournaments. Most of my playing is in on the weekends or in the evening.

ID: MetalStorm 375
Server: NA
Rank: Platinum
Race: Protoss
Nation: US
The Darkness Rides
starfish
Profile Joined April 2011
United States102 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-01-23 18:34:56
January 23 2012 18:32 GMT
#980
hello, i usually grind about 10-15 games a week in ladder. my playstyle is methodical, reactive, where i like to prolong the game into mid- late game if possible, avoid taking any risks, and punish risks. i hate all sort of all in, unless im 100% crystal clear positive that the all in at that specific time can end him/her, and i love to play solid safe in every game. im looking for a high leveled team, where it'll motivate me to play more games, and possibly enter tourns. i dont have any practice partners, nor do i spend loads of time laddering (unless im really high), or 1v1in with others, and the only reason is why im so far into the game is because i understand the basic concept of the game, and i find high interest in this game for some reason (prob because of multitasking, which my brain loves to do)

P.S. I'll be willing to play sober if i think the team is legitimate

ID: fanta/755
Server: NA
Rank: master
Race: Protoss
Nation: S. Korean/ resides in US
Age: 17

*edit
I hate it when people trolls, or when they dont act their age. i grew up with a strict family, so seeing trolling or anything near that just for no particular reason makes me lose respect for that person. (unless its a friendly gesture )
Prev 1 47 48 49 50 51 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Big Brain Bouts
19:00
#129
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM438
IndyStarCraft 49
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 402
Lowko192
IndyStarCraft 49
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 3652
Stork 2513
Horang2 412
Jaedong 385
Soulkey 380
Zeus 369
Larva 265
Mini 244
Soma 220
BeSt 155
[ Show more ]
sorry 81
Mind 72
ZerO 65
Hyun 57
Pusan 56
Sexy 53
Last 42
Shinee 32
soO 32
scan(afreeca) 26
ajuk12(nOOB) 19
Sacsri 10
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe311
canceldota52
League of Legends
JimRising 442
Other Games
gofns37259
singsing1965
Coldzera 692
Happy329
byalli232
Pyrionflax210
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 28
• StrangeGG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV284
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Jankos3463
Upcoming Events
Online Event
1h 41m
AI Arena Tournament
6h 41m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
8h 41m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
23h 41m
Patches Events
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 8h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.