• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7511 users

Looking for a team? - Page 26

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 110 Next
NMxEnixAce
Profile Joined June 2011
6 Posts
October 02 2011 17:50 GMT
#501
ID: Huitzi 563
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: High Diamond

I'm looking for a Masters clan, I'm working on my ladder on NA, I'm high plat in KR and almost Diamond there, I'm on a KR clan but I also need training partners here in NA.
SupplyBlockedTV
Profile Blog Joined September 2011
Belgium313 Posts
October 02 2011 20:16 GMT
#502
ID: Xenocide 281
Server: EU
Race: Protoss
Rank: Platinum (rank 27)

Additional information: I'm 21 years old, had no previous competitive rts experience, started out in bronze but working my way up now, looking for a team that is taking competitive play serious. Considering i'm not working full time i have alot of time to invest in improving my game.

note: I can sometimes be a jackass..but just ignore that.
PEW PEW PEW
Cyclone999
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada331 Posts
October 02 2011 20:50 GMT
#503
ID: Cyclone.371
Server: NA
Race: Terran/Protoss
Rank: Diamond, usually hovering at 15-40 range.
Timezone: GMT-8; Pacific Standard Time
Location: Canada
Age: 14 (WAIT.)

I like Starcraft, I'm 14, however, don't be so hasty about quickly judging me. Although I am 14, on the Internet I tend to use proper grammar (unlike many others) and show maturity through the internet :D. I played Protoss for Season 1 + 2, got to Diamond and switched to Terran for season 3 because I liked to drop and multitask. And it's more fun, for me, I feel.

Both of my races are in the diamond level, although I feel pathetic because I played 1200 games (600 wins) so therefore after more than 1,000 games I'm still in diamond...that's sad. I want some practice partners that can help me make that jump; to help me in my matchups. Clan wars and lineups would be fun too, but you don't really have to (I don't plan to play in any tournaments until I'm at least in masters)

My best matchup (and worst) are differential; sometimes my best is TvP, others, it's my worst. It's perhaps I'm good against colossus-based armies, but not against zealot/archon + fast upgrades...I need some friends to help me with that. My TvT is usually bio, I love stimming and splitting :D, in TvZ I like it when they mass banelings, it's so much fun to split I love splitting marines and having the zerg go "omg wtf u were suppose to die" (level 16 Marine Split, but in-game it's usually cooler)

My macro as Terran is good until I get to 3-4 bases, and depending on what I'm doing (if I'm multitasking with drops) my macro will slip. However, left alone I can keep my money low (but who can't ) I love drops, but I'm messing with Ghost first against Protoss. Need some guidance on this.

I would like some high-diamond/master players to help me out; mid-diamond's okay but I'd prefer to play people better then me so I can learn more (more gg more skill :D). I can play up to 4-5 hours on weekdays, depending on how tired I am from school and whether or not my parents are home.

I watch a lot of Starcraft too, so you could discuss MLG/GSL/IPL/NASL with me :D
I also have a stream but it's not posted on Teamliquid. It's usually me showing my friends (kind of coaching?) because they don't know what Starcraft is or they don't know the general game idea. If you PM me, I could link you and you can see the quality, I don't believe there's any lag...

I'd prefer it if you PM'd me on Teamliquid before you added me on Starcraft, and if I have a late reply, I'm sorry, I don't login much
Also, please do not be offended if I say no to your clan, for me, being in a clan is important because I plan to commit full time (changing my name and all) so I'd like to review my options first

Thanks for reading :D
16 year old Masters Terran :D
Fatso
Profile Joined October 2011
1 Post
October 02 2011 21:01 GMT
#504
Hi there

ID: Fatso 134
Server: EU
Race: Terran
Rank: High plat close to promotion.

Im a 25 year old dude from Sweden, I have played Wc3 BW etc,

I wanna join a clan to get some solid training partners and offer my experience and getting experience from you guys.

Dont be shy just add me
Nothing
yoonsun
Profile Joined September 2011
29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-17 01:57:01
October 05 2011 20:07 GMT
#505
ID: yoonsun.738
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: havent played placement match yet(just started playing sc2 yesterday)
ok played my placement matches and got platinum but ive only been playing for 3 days and have no knowledge of any builds

i want to join a active clan to
practice and mass games with.
I've been playing BW prior to this.
any platinum and above players please add me too i need training partners and teachers
yooneunhye/iu/suzy/hyomin
Tails616
Profile Joined July 2011
United States3 Posts
October 05 2011 23:55 GMT
#506
If I played more, would be top 25 Platinum Zerg player.
Tails.995
meijin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States141 Posts
October 06 2011 20:50 GMT
#507
ID: Meijin.903 (NA) HaBu.539 (EU)
Server: NA (Main)/EU
Race: Zerg
Rank: mid-high masters

i'm looking to join a team for some reliable practice partners to train more efficiently instead of just grinding the ladder.
MattO1337
Profile Joined August 2011
United States203 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-06 22:56:37
October 06 2011 22:52 GMT
#508
ID: MattO.494/ LingKing.850
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Gold/Silver (I'm in gold but feel my skill level is a tad lower)
Timezone: GMT-5 EST
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
Age: 18

I've been playing video games at a top level for the past few years, I've made around $15,000 in my eSports career competing in games like Counter-Strike, Quake, DotA, and Guild Wars. I bought SC2 on the day of release but did not play it because I feared it would pull me and and I would quit my CS team. After my CS team broke up a few months ago, I decided it was time to give this game a try. I have been an avid stream watcher since beta, even before I played the game. I've always respected Starcraft as a game of superior skill and intelligence and I know what amount of dedication and time it will take me to get to the highest level, and I'm more than willing to put the efforts in.

I'm looking for a competitive team only. I do not care much for a casual community, and even if I never start in a clan war, I just want the learning experience.
MarinePrince.929 - Son of MKP - Fan of MKP, IdrA, HuK, Demuslim, PuMa, Axslav, and MMA.
Specialist
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
United States803 Posts
October 06 2011 22:59 GMT
#509
ID: SPeCiaLiST
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: master top 10 in AM server
Sludgydboi
Profile Joined October 2011
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 02:03:41
October 07 2011 01:58 GMT
#510
ID: Sludgydboi.200
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: 34 bronze

I just started playing the game but I am dedicated to get better every day. I want to get actively involved in tournaments once more skill is developed. PM you if you are interested.
qsb5
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada6 Posts
October 07 2011 04:16 GMT
#511
ID: Zex.318
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: High Diamond in Beta/Season 1, Haven't laddered at all last season + this season, have been playing mostly custom games
Timezone: GMT-8; Pacific Standard Time
Location: Canada

I'm looking for a competitive team as I do consider myself very competitive. I've been playing sc2 since the beta and was quite serious. However, real life stuff caught up and I have had to temporarily work overseas for the past 3-4 months and haven't had the time to ladder like before anymore. I now have quite a lot of time on my hands as my workload has decreased significantly, giving me more time to play sc competitively.PM me in game if you are interested.
theBlues
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
El Salvador638 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 04:28:46
October 07 2011 04:27 GMT
#512
ID: TheBlueDweeb
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Mid masters
Location: El Salvador
time zone: -6 gmt

I actually somehow made runnerup in WCG finals in my country so I will be traveling to Brazil to compete in the panamerican championships, I really feel I have A LOT to improve and have been receiving beatings in the ladder recently and I would not like to go to Brazil just to get roflstomped by everyone there, I would greatly appreciate if some team or clan with masters players could help me train and get better. In exchange I offer hugz and good will lol...
Change a vote, and change the world
Rhyton
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada43 Posts
October 07 2011 04:36 GMT
#513
ID: Rhyton.297
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: Mid-High masters
Timezone: Mountain Standard
Location: Canadia

I have been top 500 NA for awhile but I haven't been getting the practice I need to maintain a good rank due to work. I love playing competitively and I can hold my own against some well known players. Would love to spend my time practicing with a team/multiple partners than laddering as laddering with a specific pool of maps doesn't get me the practice I need for the builds I use and the tournaments that use entirely different maps.
Scisyhp
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
United States200 Posts
October 07 2011 04:45 GMT
#514
ID: Scisyhp.683
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: low masters
Timezone: Eastern coast
Location: Ohio

I'm a relatively new to masters player hoping to improve to a high masters level, particularly with the intent of playing in CSL next year. I have been recently playing in a lot of the z33k daily tournaments which I really enjoy and would like a group of people to reliably practice with, but nothing too serious. I like to play aggressively (not allin aggressive but not sit-back-in-base for 20 minutes zerg style).
aMEkaRmy
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Canada633 Posts
October 07 2011 04:54 GMT
#515
Mid masters protoss player.
I plan on attending all the 2012 MLG events.
I'm looking for a competitive team that can offer skilled practice partners.
Financial sponsorships are a bonus, It would help cut the cost of events next season.
Message me on TL or HKarmY.529 if you want to contact me
Team Captain for FXO.NA Follow me on twitter @FXOkarmy
MustSeeSC
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States83 Posts
October 07 2011 05:27 GMT
#516
#11 Diamond Zerg Player
Server: US
sWaRmSC

California ~
"Cry in the Dojo, Laugh in the Battlefield"
Zoltan
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States656 Posts
October 07 2011 05:40 GMT
#517
Zoltan.472 NA
Bnet Profile link

Looking for a team whose focus is improvement and winning CWs. Trying to put in a few hours every day monday-thursday. Msg me on Bnet (if u see me on the weekends ill be afk) or you can msg my TL name.
'HOW LONG HAVE THOSE REAPERS BEEN KILLING MY PROBES?!?!
Conopolyman
Profile Joined October 2011
United States4 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-07 21:17:30
October 07 2011 21:14 GMT
#518
ID: Conopolyman 181
Server: NA
Race: Protoss
Rank: Mid-High Diamond
TImezone: Pacific
Location: Central California

Hey everyone, this is my first post on TL :D

I'm 18 years old and very mature. I am looking for a diamond/masters clan to play and practice with. I have a mic and teamspeak, I can get skype etc. if necessary. Thanks.
"I havent failed 10,000 times, I just found 10,000 ways that won't work." - Thomas Edison
xcalynux
Profile Joined May 2010
6 Posts
October 07 2011 22:36 GMT
#519
ID: Ambition.846
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: High Diamond (Former Master league Protoss)
TImezone: Eastern
Location: United States/ New Jersey

Hello TL,

I'd like to briefly explain who I am as a person,player, and why I love Sc2. I'm a currently 20 years old working full time for a top US bank. Since I do work a full time job unfortunately that takes away more time from sc2 then I'd like. I started playing sc2 as my first Rts back in the beta and was originally gold. I worked my way up within 6 months (Jan of 2011) and made into master league as protoss. I race switched to terran in march and I've been working on getting back into masters since. One unique factor that I believe separates me from a lot of other players is my dedication to the game. I feel that I get the most out of the limited practice time I have and I'm constantly working on improving at the game. I love watching, discussing, playing and basically anything to do with SC2.
I held looking off on a team for quite some time because I felt it wouldn't be practical unless I was at a higher level of play. My main reason at this time is I'd like a group of people that share similar interests and skill levels so I can progress in skill at a faster rate. I feel if I had consistent practice partners at a similar or better level of play this would help tremendously. I bring a lot of insight to the table and I'm completely open to criticism as well.
That pretty much sums up why I feel I'd be a good fight for a team. Thank you for taking the time to read my post I love sc2 & the TL community. If anyone just wants to practice or has a coaching service their offering feel free to PM or add me on Bnet.


Edit: I always feel awkward when I post my thoughts/opinions (hence my small post count) I feel that I'm much better at verbal speech so if anyone wants to hit me up on skype/vent please let me know.
cOoLiD
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada168 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-12 04:21:04
October 07 2011 22:42 GMT
#520
-

Found a team :D
Prev 1 24 25 26 27 28 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 172
BRAT_OK 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 172
ProTech144
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 933
EffOrt 573
Mini 522
ggaemo 184
firebathero 157
White-Ra 69
Barracks 56
910 51
Hyun 48
Shinee 38
[ Show more ]
Shine 33
Killer 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4956
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1689
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS171
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.