• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:44
CEST 19:44
KST 02:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double1Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon105
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16) How do you feel about the StarCraft shooter announcement at BlizzCon 2026? Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Bot on ladder [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 1
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7538 users

Looking for a team? - Page 25

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 110 Next
Embezzle
Profile Joined September 2011
5 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 12:02:41
September 27 2011 23:38 GMT
#481
ID: Embezzle.267
Server: Europe
Race: Protoss
Rank: High plat

I am looking for a team around gold - high diamond, with a good atmosphere to help me improve and just have a fun time in general. If your team seems like something I am looking for then please send a message here or on Sc2.

TY!
Pinguski
Profile Joined December 2010
6 Posts
September 27 2011 23:45 GMT
#482
ID: Pinguski.342
Server: US
Race: Protoss
Rank: Mid Masters

Im looking for a Masters level team who practices daily. Im looking forward to lots of practice and discussions over strategies and different matchups. Looking for dedication.
SGAfighter
Profile Joined March 2011
United States3 Posts
September 28 2011 00:00 GMT
#483
ID: SGAfighter.396
Server: US
Race: Protoss
Rank: Currently 8th Plat.

Just looking for a semi-competitive team focused mainly on improving. Don't have a ton of time during weeks, but have 2-4 hours saturday and sunday.
Rainier206
Profile Joined September 2011
United States59 Posts
September 28 2011 00:02 GMT
#484
HeazyRH.972

Top 8 Masters Zerg
Steel
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Japan2283 Posts
September 28 2011 00:49 GMT
#485
Steel.706
Mid-Masters Zerg
Looking for scheduled practice
Try another route paperboy.
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
September 28 2011 02:58 GMT
#486

ID: Omer.760
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: top 400 NA masters, rank 1 of my division

still looking for a good team
Kraidio
Profile Joined May 2011
China133 Posts
September 28 2011 03:12 GMT
#487
ID: BomberMelon.248
Server: NA
Race: Terran
Rank: Mid Silver

Just looking for consistent practice. Preferably on Weekends.
A man does what he must — in spite of personal consequences, in spite of obstacles and dangers, and pressures — and that is the basis of all human morality.
RzM
Profile Joined April 2009
United States79 Posts
September 28 2011 22:24 GMT
#488
RzM.934
NA
Protoss
High Plat +

LF team with clan wars, in house tourneys, etc.
Play time 4+ hours daily / +more if motivation for above mentioned is present
High Diamond season2, stopped laddering as much due to boredom with it.
send pm on TL, or ingame.
i pvp in rl
Veriol
Profile Joined October 2010
Czech Republic502 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-10 16:36:34
September 28 2011 22:37 GMT
#489
ID: Veriol.232
Server: EU
Race: Zerg
Rank: diamond (i presonally think ladder doesnt matter i have practice partners mid masters)

LF team with alot of practice, active members, participating in clan leagues, discussing over matchups /builds etc.
I can offer somewhat fluent english, friendly attitude, any help i can give with matchup/practice build etc.
I play as much as i can usually everyday. If you wish to approach me send me pm or contact me directly ingame. Thanks! Im looking forward

EDIT: no longer looking for team
"When you play, you have to start off with a mind to turn the game into a rape." -iloveoov
Noobity
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
United States871 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-12-05 17:49:22
September 28 2011 22:46 GMT
#490
ID: tvNoobity.554
Server: NA
Race: Zerg
Rank: Diamond

I've been playing a lot with a practice lounge group, but want to try and actively grow as a player. I'm usually on about 5 days a week for more hours than is healthy. I tend to grind ladder like it's my job.

I'm usually on around 7:00 pm eastern, have a mic/skype, and 3d graphic skills, willing to offer to a team/clan website

PM or bnet chat is fine, I'm set to busy when in game so sorry in advance if I take a while to respond!

Edited: Just got promoted to Diamond, so figured I'd update this a bit.

Thanks
My name is Mike, and statistically, yours is not.
bLzBadman
Profile Joined November 2010
New Zealand36 Posts
September 28 2011 22:47 GMT
#491
ID: bLzBadman.960 (NA)
Server: NA & SEA
Rank: Masters - http://sc2ranks.com/us/2180120/bLzBadman
Race: Zerg

I didnt have alot of RTS gaming experience until i got SC2 a year ago when the game was first released. I started out in bronze and it took me about 6months to grind myself up into masters. Im now looking to join a team/clan so i can continue to push my skill with a group of players who have the same goals, so i can be competitive with the top players. i have access to a mic and skype/vent etc. Im a very active player thats online alot so feel free to contact me in game or on TL.
Kazeyonoma
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2912 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 22:52:45
September 28 2011 22:51 GMT
#492
Name: Kazeyonoma.732
Server: NA
Rank: Diamond
Race: Terran


Hrm, I legitimately am looking to try to play this more often, even doing clan matches, I'm a Diamond level Terran who recently hasn't felt motivated to play but I think a clan would do me some good to get me going. I'm available mostly late at night from 11pm-4am PST (so I know my usability is low).

Hit me up if I sound interesting to anyone.

Kazeyonoma.732 on US.
I now have autographs of both BoxeR and NaDa. I can die happy. Lim Yo Hwan and Lee Yun Yeol FIGHTING forever!
Taiko
Profile Joined October 2010
Austria78 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-28 23:13:22
September 28 2011 22:52 GMT
#493
Hi everyone

OutBreakGaming is looking for people right now !!! PM me if you are interested.

About us , well we are pretty new (like 2 month) and have about 5 members. U can find us on EU Server. We are looking for active players gold+, so feel free to contact us and we have a look at you
: )

[image loading]
hiREvel
Profile Joined June 2011
United States80 Posts
September 28 2011 22:57 GMT
#494
Name: csREvel.910
Server: NA
Rank: Platinum
Race: Terran
Very active player, flexible times. Looking for partners/practice group. Message!! I also have skype for post game discussion/chat if thats your fancy lol
.AbsoluTe
Profile Joined July 2010
United States45 Posts
October 02 2011 12:43 GMT
#495
Name: PoinT.774
Server: NA
Rank: Diamond
Race: Zerg
Info: I'm looking for a group of players (Platinum+ please) that are motivated to get better at SC2. I have a full time job right now M-F, though I am still able to dedicate 4+ hours a night for practicing.

If any teams or groups of people are interested, feel free to PM me or add me on B.Net. Thanks.
www.twitch.tv/iabsolute88 - twitter.com/imabsolute
JonB
Profile Joined February 2011
Sweden325 Posts
October 02 2011 12:45 GMT
#496
Guys, not to advertise, but I have a new project called Neweri (www.neweri.com) that's supposed to make finding a clan easier. You might find it useful to join.
hacker and programmer - the2me4u on skype
Unhallowed
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada171 Posts
October 02 2011 14:29 GMT
#497
Name: Nihility.881
Server: NA
Rank: 41 Masters (56-28)
Race: Terran

Notes:
-Looking for team to train with
-Will Participate in tourneys and events that correspond to my academic schedule
-Would prefer multiple active members who practice in customs
-Age 18+ prefered
-Skype is nice too

Goals:
-Overall improvement
-Iterative practice of refined builds
-NA GM by completion of my M.Eng (in 4th of 5 years)
-Attend an MLG once M.Eng is complete and I am GM (apprx. 20 months away).
What is evil but good tortured by it's own hunger and thirst?
hyrenfreak
Profile Joined April 2011
United States23 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 16:23:55
October 02 2011 16:22 GMT
#498
oBsHyren 896 NA server

i was on a team but most of the member stopped playing im a gold protoss, i stream sometimes although not as much as i would like recently. Im always dedicated to my team and trying to work my way to masters. I will be the best someday :D. Im 23 and i have done a couple tornaments and want to do more. Looking for a team that will have me. I dont mind buying a new account with the new team name :D. Thx in advance
Atlare
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia893 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-02 16:36:20
October 02 2011 16:32 GMT
#499
LTDPanDaBeaR 829 NA server

Looking for: A Diamond/Masters group, preferably masters. I'm focused on getting better by being in a tight-knit group of people/looking for mentors. I'm not here to join a team across all leagues, since I would like to focus on self improvement as opposed to coaching/mentoring other players.

Was on a team 4-6 months ago that trained 4 hours a day 5 days a week in customs, went from Plat - Diamond pretty quickly.
Still in Diamond, Zerg player with decent off-races (both would also be diamond, but lower on MMR). I'm mannered, have a mic and am pretty dedicated to getting better. I also stream myself laddering everyday for an hour or so as well, so if you want a good idea of my style goto My stream and check out my play in the VOD's section. Its LQ, but thats more because of Australia's bad upload speed on their internet plans.
Hit me up, I'm a nice guy who likes to play alot :D
Skype: mecha.dest
Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Atlare
Stream: Here
Considering learning BW
SCMothership
Profile Joined November 2010
United States187 Posts
October 02 2011 17:00 GMT
#500
On July 29 2010 16:26 Karliath wrote:
I'll join in. I admit, I'm not top of the league like the rest of you here, but I am determined to work my way up. Besides, if you ever seem to need an "A.I. that does what you want it to" so that you can "test things out" without worrying about other factors, I can be your man.


Isn't that what the AI is for?
Prev 1 23 24 25 26 27 110 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Monday Night Weeklies
16:00
#65
RotterdaM753
TKL 318
TaKeTV 255
IndyStarCraft 172
BRAT_OK 111
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 753
TKL 318
IndyStarCraft 172
ProTech144
MaxPax 143
BRAT_OK 111
UpATreeSC 99
MindelVK 24
EmSc Tv 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 933
EffOrt 573
Mini 522
ggaemo 184
firebathero 157
White-Ra 69
Barracks 56
910 51
Hyun 48
Shinee 38
[ Show more ]
Shine 33
Killer 29
Bale 26
ToSsGirL 23
Trap 19
soO 17
yabsab 11
Dota 2
qojqva4956
Counter-Strike
Fnx 738
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4734
crisheroes1563
Liquid`Hasu1144
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi2779
singsing1689
B2W.Neo867
ceh9625
Beastyqt570
ArmadaUGS171
C9.Mang0134
Dewaltoss61
Trikslyr42
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream506
Other Games
BasetradeTV166
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 13
EmSc2Tv 13
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile117
• Reevou 5
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix20
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2415
• TFBlade784
Other Games
• Shiphtur249
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 16m
Afreeca Starleague
16h 16m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
1d 6h
Kung Fu Cup
1d 17h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.