• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:14
CEST 00:14
KST 07:14
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)16Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8614 users

THE BETA IS UP!!! (Kinda) - Page 86

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 101 Next
fayed
Profile Joined July 2010
United States21 Posts
July 08 2010 20:34 GMT
#1701
On July 09 2010 05:31 TheAngelofDeath wrote:
Yeah, I feel bad for EU. I'm sorry guys. I know I would be raging if I couldn't play yet. lol.

yeh but im not in EU so im pretty happy right now
General-Gouda
Profile Joined June 2010
United States45 Posts
July 08 2010 20:35 GMT
#1702
I feel bad for you folks in Europe. This is not fair at all. To make it worse if you already downloaded the patch you can't even play user made maps now.

The Duck goes, "Quack!" The Cow goes, "MOO!" The Ultralisk goes, "OMNOMNOMNOM!"
Nyx
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Rwanda460 Posts
July 08 2010 20:35 GMT
#1703
On July 09 2010 05:34 fayed wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 05:31 TheAngelofDeath wrote:
Yeah, I feel bad for EU. I'm sorry guys. I know I would be raging if I couldn't play yet. lol.

yeh but im not in EU so im pretty happy right now


I'm from EU but playing on my US account.

So laggy, it's like, a second between a click and a response, but it's better than nothing.
Me0w
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden52 Posts
July 08 2010 20:35 GMT
#1704
Some caring americans finally, thanks! <3

I'll just hop to bed early I guess, I would be surprised if the beta wasn't up tomorrow.
Alg
Profile Joined July 2010
Hungary111 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-08 20:38:47
July 08 2010 20:37 GMT
#1705
OK I give up, gonna see if it's up tomorrow morning...
I hope when they fire it up, it will work perfectly...

Edit: 2min, LOL
"What is the build order to 'roach ling all-in'? Build until you're max" - MrBitter
Arnstein
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Norway3381 Posts
July 08 2010 20:38 GMT
#1706
I'm from Europe but have been playing US servers. I'm really rusty, but atleast I can play :D
rsol in response to the dragoon voice being heard in SCII: dragoon ai reaches new lows: wanders into wrong game
Mekki
Profile Joined July 2010
Slovakia10 Posts
July 08 2010 20:39 GMT
#1707
I think that it won't be up for EU today. But I really hope that it will be up tomorrow (hopefully flawless)
Integra
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
Sweden5626 Posts
July 08 2010 20:42 GMT
#1708
I'd rather wait for Blizzard to fix all the bugs before they open up EU servers. It sucks playing SCII when nothing works.
"Dark Pleasure" | | I survived the Locust war of May 3, 2014
spritzz
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada331 Posts
July 08 2010 20:43 GMT
#1709
On July 09 2010 05:33 OminouS wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 05:20 boblzer0 wrote:
europe really? blizzard is an american company what do you expect? when you start driving on the right side of the road maybe your servers will open up sooner.


The right side isn't necessarily the right side.


If you look at the world map with the Atlantic ocean as the road, Europe is actually on the right side

Anyways ... hang in there Europe!
zugzug
PaddyPower
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom82 Posts
July 08 2010 20:44 GMT
#1710
On July 09 2010 05:35 General-Gouda wrote:
I feel bad for you folks in Europe. This is not fair at all. To make it worse if you already downloaded the patch you can't even play user made maps now.



What makes it even worse is i also updated.. then deleted all my games and shit and then defragged and added new memory just so my pc was ready for phase 2.. now i cant even play wc3 and use my imba Blademaster.. how fucking shit :'(
i r pro
zak
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1009 Posts
July 08 2010 20:45 GMT
#1711
they still dont have EU up?

then how is it that a million players are on bnet?!
You know how to gain a victory, but not use it - maharbal
TalkSick
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria223 Posts
July 08 2010 20:46 GMT
#1712
On July 09 2010 05:33 Infernus wrote:
Is the beta still messy for us in Europe? I'm at work so I cant check until I get home for a while.. please god I hope it's fine when I get home. I've been dying of boredom the last few months..


Dude, it's not even working in the EU o_O
vyyye
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden3917 Posts
July 08 2010 20:46 GMT
#1713
On July 09 2010 05:45 zak wrote:
they still dont have EU up?

then how is it that a million players are on bnet?!

World of Warcraft.
Tiorda
Profile Joined May 2010
United States91 Posts
July 08 2010 20:46 GMT
#1714
"You have used up your prepaid time for this account. Please visit Battle.net Account Management purchase more to continue playing."

HALP
Ikkath
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom54 Posts
July 08 2010 20:49 GMT
#1715
On July 09 2010 05:35 General-Gouda wrote:
I feel bad for you folks in Europe. This is not fair at all. To make it worse if you already downloaded the patch you can't even play user made maps now.



THIS.

I wouldn't have bothered updating this afternoon if I had known it would end SC2 play altogether this evening.

Oh well.
Jenslyn87
Profile Joined May 2010
Denmark527 Posts
July 08 2010 20:54 GMT
#1716
Do you guys think there's any chance it will go up tonight in Europe? I mean I guess no employees are active :/
Hmmm, I wonder what terran is doiAAAAARGH BANSHEEEEES
TalkSick
Profile Joined July 2010
Bulgaria223 Posts
July 08 2010 20:57 GMT
#1717
Hey guys - I was wondering if you could point me to some replays since phase 2 started. As the EU server is still down and there have been reports of decreased performance, I was really hoping I could at least see the new things/test my system.

TIA.
xs101
Profile Joined June 2010
Romania86 Posts
July 08 2010 20:57 GMT
#1718
Blizz should at least say "EU server is not going up today" so we can go to sleep.... is that so hard ?
baeverN
Profile Joined May 2010
Sweden2 Posts
July 08 2010 20:58 GMT
#1719
Is the US servers stable atm or is there still random dc's and whatnot?
zak
Profile Joined April 2010
Korea (South)1009 Posts
July 08 2010 21:00 GMT
#1720
On July 09 2010 05:46 vyyye wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 09 2010 05:45 zak wrote:
they still dont have EU up?

then how is it that a million players are on bnet?!

World of Warcraft.



lol.....that is BULL. activblizz skewing the numbers with WoW players. ffs wow and sc2 do not go together.
You know how to gain a victory, but not use it - maharbal
Prev 1 84 85 86 87 88 101 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE143
Nina 118
Nathanias 31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16303
White-Ra 355
Artosis 197
ToSsGirL 26
Dota 2
monkeys_forever345
NeuroSwarm100
League of Legends
Doublelift3398
Counter-Strike
fl0m1327
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox468
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1906
Liquid`Hasu1368
Trikslyr53
Other Games
summit1g6330
Grubby3387
ArmadaUGS1286
shahzam550
C9.Mang0237
JimRising 213
ZombieGrub51
Mew2King45
Railgan21
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV207
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream95
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 38
• davetesta21
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 48
• Azhi_Dahaki22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1095
• Scarra1014
• Shiphtur265
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 46m
OSC
14h 46m
Stellar Fest
14h 46m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 14h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.