• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:21
CEST 10:21
KST 17:21
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8009 users

[EP7] State of the Game SC2 Podcast - Page 6

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
guitarizt
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States1492 Posts
July 09 2010 06:46 GMT
#101
On July 09 2010 12:19 Turbo.Tactics wrote:
Show nested quote +
On July 08 2010 19:49 guitarizt wrote:
Prob better to type the questions in english so it doesn't say something like 'teamliquid members are nazis' or something like that.


I's hard to not be offended by this comment...

I would also write my question for Jinro in Swedish if I knew the language better because I think it's a fun thing to do and we are indeed an international community, so why not enjoy it?

But I know my place now and will try to post in less anti-Semitic languages in the future. Latin anyone?


No I mean like since none of the interviewers can read german/swedish/finnish/russian whatever people can type whatever and troll or something. It's also just kind of a hassle when jp makes whoever is on read the questions.
“There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.” - Hemingway
Debolt
Profile Joined July 2010
United States29 Posts
July 09 2010 08:31 GMT
#102
To Tasteless
How much starcraft 2 have you been playing and are you planning on trying to go pro or just sticking to commentating?
Drteeth
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Great Britain415 Posts
July 09 2010 09:12 GMT
#103
When will the show be up on itunes?
Nice cheese ....GG!
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
July 09 2010 11:45 GMT
#104
Exporting / Uploading it now. Gimme a couple minutes.
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Piski
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Finland3461 Posts
July 09 2010 11:55 GMT
#105
On July 09 2010 20:45 itmeJP wrote:
Exporting / Uploading it now. Gimme a couple minutes.


Awesome! Something to do as the beta isn't working
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
July 09 2010 12:29 GMT
#106
Downloads are in OP. Goodnight.
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Chesner
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
Iceland817 Posts
July 09 2010 12:33 GMT
#107
On July 09 2010 21:29 itmeJP wrote:
Downloads are in OP. Goodnight.


Have a nice one JP and thanks alot! ^_______________^
PENGUINS
smileyyy
Profile Joined March 2010
Germany1816 Posts
July 09 2010 12:33 GMT
#108
On July 09 2010 21:29 itmeJP wrote:
Downloads are in OP. Goodnight.

Big Thx ...
*me starting download
Fruitseller: I feel like it's a good strategy[6Pool]. I had a lot of strategies, but I thought about it a lot and decided to 6 pool. Other people told me to 6 pool too
Kerotan
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
England2111 Posts
July 09 2010 13:15 GMT
#109
Downloading now, I hope tasteless's mic has improved since I last heard him, I'm going to miss Sean "the laughter track" plott in this episode.
Nerdette // External revolution - Internal revolution // Fabulous // I raise my hands to heaven of curiosity // I don't know what to ask for // What has it got for me? // Kerribear
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 09 2010 14:11 GMT
#110
On July 09 2010 22:15 Kerotan wrote:
Downloading now, I hope tasteless's mic has improved since I last heard him, I'm going to miss Sean "the laughter track" plott in this episode.

I thought it was fine =]
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
teemh
Profile Joined May 2010
Canada120 Posts
July 09 2010 14:15 GMT
#111
Ah finally, I can't wait to listen.
HyruleanTubist
Profile Blog Joined October 2009
United States189 Posts
July 09 2010 14:23 GMT
#112
Woo SotG! Making my Friday work day much more bearable! Thanks for still using my song, too, its cool to hear it next to all these awesome players!
.Soul
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada81 Posts
July 09 2010 14:50 GMT
#113
On July 09 2010 23:23 HyruleanTubist wrote:
Woo SotG! Making my Friday work day much more bearable! Thanks for still using my song, too, its cool to hear it next to all these awesome players!


This.

Friday morning work is soo good again! SotG is awesome!
cYaN
Profile Joined May 2004
Norway3322 Posts
July 09 2010 16:22 GMT
#114
Hmmm... read day9 instead of tasteless. Strange.
Awesome that SotG is back^^ Keep up the good work jp.
Takkara
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States2503 Posts
July 09 2010 16:35 GMT
#115
Pretty good conversation. Was having some issues with teh audio quality at times skipping. Otherwise, good production. LOVE having TLO on for fact-checking. This group of commentators/players has great great chemistry.
Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby
NeonGenesis
Profile Joined September 2005
Norway260 Posts
July 09 2010 16:39 GMT
#116
I love these podcasts! :-)
One thing JP, I think you might have to be a bit more carefull with "ridiculing" people/things (in this episode Razer keyboard/MLG pro's). Not that I mind listening to it but it might come back biting you since you're so closely tied to MLG.
It's all good. I just want rainbows, unicorns and machine guns. -Sundance DiGiovanni
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
July 09 2010 17:58 GMT
#117
Hm in the podcast I said something along the lines of the disconnect screen now having a surrender button, but it appears I'm wrong. At least it's not there when you aren't the one that's disconnecting.

I had read a few posts saying there was one in the patch threads and I guess I shouldnt have taken them at face value :p
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
duckii
Profile Joined April 2010
Germany1017 Posts
July 09 2010 21:21 GMT
#118
good job on the podcast. very congenial chat :p
fijosh
Profile Blog Joined February 2009
Czech Republic68 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-09 23:12:54
July 09 2010 22:53 GMT
#119
Thanks for another awesome episode!

Okay, no problem, they're gone

Cheers!
itmeJP
Profile Joined February 2010
United States1101 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-07-12 15:07:58
July 09 2010 23:11 GMT
#120
On July 10 2010 07:53 fijosh wrote:
Thanks for another awesome episode!

I decided to provide another mirror, since nobody has done it yet.. If anyone likes hotfile, here's list of all episodes so far on HF:

*removed*

All of them are "hotlinked", which means that even as a Free use you can download them as if you had Premium.

Cheers!

The main reason that no one provided other links (and why I provided the Filefront link when my ftp get sbogged down) was because I asked them not to. It is hard to track stats when it is all over the place. That being said, I can simply ask you to take them down but whether or not you will is up to you
Twitter.com/itmeJP -- Twitch.tv/itmeJP -- YouTube.com/itmeJP
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 201
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 1051
Bisu 247
HiyA 130
hero 57
Mong 48
Shine 35
NotJumperer 26
Bale 26
sorry 24
Noble 8
[ Show more ]
Terrorterran 7
Killer 1
League of Legends
JimRising 504
Counter-Strike
ceh9531
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft789
crisheroes385
Other Games
summit1g9084
olofmeister922
PiGStarcraft327
Livibee153
ArmadaUGS34
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream548
Other Games
gamesdonequick535
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 10
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH316
• LUISG 18
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2390
League of Legends
• Rush1253
• Lourlo1098
• Jankos714
• Stunt462
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1h 39m
Afreeca Starleague
1h 39m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
15h 39m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 2h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.