On June 09 2010 18:02 deL wrote:
I voted start exercising but I won't. ;(
I voted start exercising but I won't. ;(
I thought about it too haha. But I never hold myself to it

| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
endGame
United States394 Posts
On June 09 2010 18:02 deL wrote: I voted start exercising but I won't. ;( I thought about it too haha. But I never hold myself to it ![]() | ||
|
Flyingdutchman
Netherlands858 Posts
| ||
|
soverRR
Sweden348 Posts
On June 09 2010 08:38 Liquin wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2010 08:31 Aberacht wrote: Winterbells! I love that game. + Show Spoiler + ![]() I think that is my highest score ever, though I'm not sure. Wow, nice job! Let's get a competition started? Who can get the highest highscore on Winterbells? Mine is 1.7x10^18, which is a bit longer than the score screen allows, but I lost my screenshot when my laptop overheated. :/ Fun game though, you get in a trancelike state after playing it for too long. And the music is intoxicating. ^_^ Also, I'll actually be working out while waiting for the beta, but it was an idea I had long before reading this thread. Two hours/day for so much wellbeing is a pretty fine catch if you ask me. | ||
|
Deadlyhazard
United States1177 Posts
| ||
|
Droak
Sweden47 Posts
| ||
|
B.L.u.B.
Germany36 Posts
| ||
|
SmoKim
Denmark10305 Posts
![]() | ||
|
Kilseo
United States24 Posts
![]() YAY! | ||
|
Lexpar
1813 Posts
As for your three options... I already exercise 5 times a week, even the beta couldn't put that to an end, and I just finished episode 9 of HyunJoon :C | ||
|
Madkipz
Norway1643 Posts
On June 09 2010 20:57 Lexpar wrote: LOL, I can not believe you didn't mention Broodwar in the OP. You know, the game that started it all? The game that still has a bigger competitive scene? The game that's been released for 13 years, costs 15 bucks, and shares 95% of the skill-set of starcraft 2? Starcraft 2 is such a weird name anyway. It almost implies that there was a Starcraft 1 :/ As for your three options... I already exercise 5 times a week, even the beta couldn't put that to an end, and I just finished episode 9 of HyunJoon :C 95% of the skill set? more like sc2 is a babys training bike while sc bw is the super cool ferrari you cant ever afford. | ||
|
Darpinion
United States210 Posts
On June 09 2010 08:29 Liquin wrote: Show nested quote + On June 09 2010 08:28 Darpinion wrote: On June 09 2010 08:15 Liquin wrote: On June 09 2010 08:14 Miss_Cleo wrote: Live life? I would appreciate if the comments that are left in this thread either contain some kind of contribution to the thread or critizism against the OP. Thanks ![]() How do you know he wasn't saying that in an optimistic way? Well, I'm actually asuming that he wasn't. And I didn't find his comment very contributing at all, I really do not appreciate one-liners. You make a very valid point, Sir. | ||
|
Liquin
Sweden168 Posts
On June 09 2010 20:57 Lexpar wrote: LOL, I can not believe you didn't mention Broodwar in the OP. You know, the game that started it all? The game that still has a bigger competitive scene? The game that's been released for 13 years, costs 15 bucks, and shares 95% of the skill-set of starcraft 2? Starcraft 2 is such a weird name anyway. It almost implies that there was a Starcraft 1 :/ As for your three options... I already exercise 5 times a week, even the beta couldn't put that to an end, and I just finished episode 9 of HyunJoon :C For you sir, I've got this On June 09 2010 08:14 Liquin wrote: I will edit this thread tomorrow and be sure to edit that in, and loads of more games. Didn't add it since it thought it was to obvious. | ||
|
Helios.Star
United States548 Posts
| ||
|
HyperDeath
United States64 Posts
| ||
|
rastaban
United States2294 Posts
| ||
|
Wolf
Korea (South)3290 Posts
On June 09 2010 08:13 SkCom wrote: go outside : ) daylight's burning, aaah! Hellion reference ? | ||
|
Garnet
Vietnam9055 Posts
| ||
|
Pokebunny
United States10654 Posts
| ||
|
Liquin
Sweden168 Posts
On June 10 2010 00:41 Pokebunny wrote: You guys are seriously overrating the beta downtime. It's only like a month, and it's only one game. It's not gonna change your lifestyle.. Tuesday 27th StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty Launch ( 47 days, 12 hours, 3 minutes ) You're handling this a thousand times better then I am. | ||
|
genotyrant
Cambodia46 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft: Brood War League of Legends Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games |
|
Kung Fu Cup
Stellar Fest
The PondCast
OSC
Stellar Fest
OSC
Stellar Fest
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
[ Show More ] AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
Replay Cast
WardiTV Weekly
Replay Cast
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
|
|
|