• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:11
CEST 09:11
KST 16:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon106
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] 2026 GSTL Grand Finals ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach Bot on ladder BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7048 users

USA Gamestops have Beta Keys - Page 3

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
ZephidsEmbrace
Profile Joined April 2010
United States12 Posts
April 21 2010 04:24 GMT
#41
I just pre-ordered online. I'll report back when I hear from them.
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
April 21 2010 04:25 GMT
#42
"while supplies last", so I bet they will run out really fast. I'm gonna buy this game anyway, so why not pre-order now?
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
NoNoNoNoNyoron
Profile Joined April 2010
United States78 Posts
April 21 2010 04:31 GMT
#43
On April 21 2010 13:24 ZephidsEmbrace wrote:
I just pre-ordered online. I'll report back when I hear from them.

I did as well, let us pray for a kind response.
Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh
caseeker
Profile Joined April 2010
United States63 Posts
April 21 2010 04:32 GMT
#44
you can get it from online gamestop now
Zenkei
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States6 Posts
April 21 2010 04:33 GMT
#45
Gamestop is so going to make a ton of money from this. A ton.
The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. - Albert Einstein
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
April 21 2010 04:33 GMT
#46
just ordered 1 copies of each from gamestop. lets hope they send the key.
Brucy
Profile Joined April 2010
United States51 Posts
April 21 2010 04:36 GMT
#47
r they gonna be emailing the keys when u preorder online.. I hope cause i just did. Hurry up gamestop.
510Sushi
Profile Joined October 2008
Azerbaijan331 Posts
April 21 2010 04:36 GMT
#48
has anyone confirmed the gamestop on shattuk berkeley?
i am the ghote
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 21 2010 04:37 GMT
#49
On April 21 2010 13:33 Zenkei wrote:
Gamestop is so going to make a ton of money from this. A ton.


If we could thumbs up a comment on here. You sir would have 1 thumbs up lol.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
holy_war
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States3590 Posts
April 21 2010 04:37 GMT
#50
On April 21 2010 13:36 Brucy wrote:
r they gonna be emailing the keys when u preorder online.. I hope cause i just did. Hurry up gamestop.


Online Customers (web delivery): A code and instructions on how to join the beta will be emailed within 1 business day of when your order was placed.
zoLo
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States5896 Posts
April 21 2010 04:37 GMT
#51
On April 21 2010 13:25 Sentenal wrote:
"while supplies last", so I bet they will run out really fast. I'm gonna buy this game anyway, so why not pre-order now?


I'm sure there will be enough since GameStop can just request more keys from Blizzard can't they? Also, just imagine all the angry people complaining how they didn't get a key even when they pre order unless there's an IOU or something.
roark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States187 Posts
April 21 2010 04:38 GMT
#52
Yeah I just cracked and ordered online as well.

Will power... fading...
Pengu1n
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
United States552 Posts
April 21 2010 04:38 GMT
#53
preordered ... have a essay to write but i still rather sit here and twiddle thumbz waiting for my email
ikkyixo
Profile Joined April 2010
United States49 Posts
April 21 2010 04:39 GMT
#54
What I'm wondering is, if EVERY Gamestop store will have some tomorrow or just a limited selection because I'm in a dilemma. If I go to Gamestop tomorrow when they open, will they have it? If they do, I'm good. If they do not, then would I make it in time to preorder online at 10am cst and have them not run out? That's the situation I'm in
pjc623
Profile Joined April 2010
United States213 Posts
April 21 2010 04:40 GMT
#55
Just ordered one too... gamestop is going to get so much $$ from this.
NoNoNoNoNyoron
Profile Joined April 2010
United States78 Posts
April 21 2010 04:41 GMT
#56
On April 21 2010 13:38 Pengu1n wrote:
preordered ... have a essay to write but i still rather sit here and twiddle thumbz waiting for my email

I know exactly how you are feeling. Now that I put money down for Starcraft 2, it feels so much more....real.
Neomu banjjak banjjak nooni booshuh
roark
Profile Joined April 2010
United States187 Posts
April 21 2010 04:41 GMT
#57
I doubt they will run out by tomorrow, but if you don't mind waiting for it to ship at release: the beta key is currently "free".

You will not actually be charged until the game ships on release. So you "preorder" for full price but you aren't charged until the game is out and is shipping to your house. That is what sealed the deal for me.
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 21 2010 04:41 GMT
#58
On April 21 2010 13:39 ikkyixo wrote:
What I'm wondering is, if EVERY Gamestop store will have some tomorrow or just a limited selection because I'm in a dilemma. If I go to Gamestop tomorrow when they open, will they have it? If they do, I'm good. If they do not, then would I make it in time to preorder online at 10am cst and have them not run out? That's the situation I'm in


From what my understanding is is that most stores should be receiving them tomorrow if they don't have them already. I'd just call and see when they get their shipments in and go from there.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
Sentenal
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States12398 Posts
April 21 2010 04:43 GMT
#59
On April 21 2010 13:37 zoLo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2010 13:25 Sentenal wrote:
"while supplies last", so I bet they will run out really fast. I'm gonna buy this game anyway, so why not pre-order now?


I'm sure there will be enough since GameStop can just request more keys from Blizzard can't they? Also, just imagine all the angry people complaining how they didn't get a key even when they pre order unless there's an IOU or something.

Well, they obviously put "while supplies last" there for a reason. I highly doubt there will be infinite Beta Keys to be given out.
"Apparently, Sentenal is a paragon of friendship and tolerance. " - Ech0ne
bellaisa
Profile Joined April 2010
United States117 Posts
April 21 2010 04:43 GMT
#60
Store Customers: A beta code will be printed on your pre-order receipt.


just saying. it'll be automatic tomorrow.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SortOf 160
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 277
HiyA 262
Shine 75
Mong 73
NotJumperer 35
Bale 31
Noble 13
Icarus 9
Light 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm196
League of Legends
JimRising 602
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 807
Heroes of the Storm
WinterStarcraft760
Other Games
summit1g8955
PiGStarcraft355
ceh9348
Happy344
Livibee114
ArmadaUGS32
RuFF_SC226
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream517
Other Games
gamesdonequick473
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH64
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• LUISG 0
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2361
League of Legends
• Rush1443
• Lourlo1422
• Stunt457
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
2h 49m
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
16h 49m
Kung Fu Cup
1d 3h
The PondCast
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
4 days
Online Event
4 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.