• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:39
CEST 17:39
KST 00:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8458 users

TL Scavenger Hunt #2 - Page 94

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 109 Next
quack
Profile Joined April 2010
7 Posts
April 20 2010 04:31 GMT
#1861
i beat seven toss comps without cheats, see my post april 20 12:58. why does that not qualify?
LittLeLives
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States692 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 04:32:00
April 20 2010 04:31 GMT
#1862
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 20 2010 13:22 hazelynuts wrote:
22.

quality is not very good



will retake if there is time

(edit: the only reason why our names (hazelynut and hazelynuts) are similar is because i made this account after her aka 2 seconds ago)

Your girlfriend is so cool. I'm jealous.
narpas
Profile Joined April 2010
United States3 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 04:32:28
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1863
On April 20 2010 13:30 cloudJR wrote:
Are you serious guys? I was certainly first and my dog literally watched it for 13 seconds....... If I knew this was judged I would've put way more effort into it. I followed criteria and I still lose? I don't get it


Yeah, well my cat was aggravating and hard to wrangle. :-P
raiame
Profile Joined December 2007
United States421 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1864
On April 20 2010 13:24 motbob wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 13:22 hazelynuts wrote:
22.

quality is not very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n20yArKSrZQ

will retake if there is time

(edit: the only reason why our names (hazelynut and hazelynuts) are similar is because i made this account after her aka 2 seconds ago)

"quality is not very good?"
If I were a judge I wouldn't accept this. You can't see anything.


yeah, they're redoing it now
you can see the win screen at the end though =]
UltraG
Profile Joined April 2010
Canada23 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1865
Oops think I posted in the wrong thread first time.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
mtmf
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
Brazil420 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1866
On April 20 2010 13:23 codercyphon wrote:
That's great, but i still want to know what they're talking about lol.

Ok, sorry about that...
BGH is this map: http://www.teamliquid.net/tlpd/maps/173_Hunters
And by chat he meant in-game chat, sending a msg to others during game.
(–_–)
wanderer
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
United States641 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1867
lol i'm gonna do 10 overlord sounds
Fuck you, I have a degree in mathematics and I speak 12 languages. (I called the World Cup final in 2008 btw)
Delvin
Profile Joined August 2007
Finland141 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1868
Not an EU friendly time for a scavenging contest, at all, but looks like a lot of funny entries to check out later :D
Haathen
Profile Joined April 2010
Hungary40 Posts
April 20 2010 04:32 GMT
#1869
On April 20 2010 13:03 CardnalStryker wrote:
thats lame..thats just going to be some korean players girlfriend who can actually play starcraft...5. ...........................4.................................................3..................2.........1........AND ITS GONE


On April 20 2010 13:22 hazelynuts wrote:
22.

quality is not very good

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n20yArKSrZQ

will retake if there is time

(edit: the only reason why our names (hazelynut and hazelynuts) are similar is because i made this account after her aka 2 seconds ago)




well played ;P
hazelynuts
Profile Joined April 2010
United States2 Posts
April 20 2010 04:34 GMT
#1870
kk replayed the game, should be done processing soon

#22.

my nuts are hazely
DarthThienAn
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
United States2734 Posts
April 20 2010 04:34 GMT
#1871
On April 20 2010 13:32 UltraG wrote:
Oops think I posted in the wrong thread first time.
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]



This is awesome.
www.cstarleague.com | Love is like playing the piano. First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Drk_ItachiX
Profile Joined April 2009
Japan113 Posts
April 20 2010 04:34 GMT
#1872
#14 - Kill Comp with one Probe
http://repdepot.net/replay.php?id=34606&key=1b55b8
Sulfur
cabuki
Profile Joined April 2010
United States15 Posts
April 20 2010 04:34 GMT
#1873
who won calvin and hobbes? :o
unindel
Profile Joined April 2010
United States206 Posts
April 20 2010 04:35 GMT
#1874
On April 20 2010 13:26 DrSmoke wrote:
How in the fuck did Infinity308 get to a fastfood place and to his pc, and upload a pic all in 5 minutes?

I call shenanigans....


Maybe he was on a laptop at a food court or a fast food place already =p. Or maybe he used his phone.
requiem
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
United States268 Posts
April 20 2010 04:35 GMT
#1875
fuck i'm like trying to call kids who have video cameras to go to the library and record but everyone has finals at michigan right now.

blah this dude posted a winning video already, gj i guess
...
cloudJR
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States266 Posts
April 20 2010 04:35 GMT
#1876
On April 20 2010 13:32 narpas wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 20 2010 13:30 cloudJR wrote:
Are you serious guys? I was certainly first and my dog literally watched it for 13 seconds....... If I knew this was judged I would've put way more effort into it. I followed criteria and I still lose? I don't get it


Yeah, well my cat was aggravating and hard to wrangle. :-P


Lol yeah my pom is getting old so she isn't hard to get a hold of. I am so heartbroken though. I was literally sitting shaking in my chair refreshing every 10 seconds thinking I had won.
All I can hear are thousands of children screaming imbalance.......
xLethargicax
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States469 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-04-20 04:39:09
April 20 2010 04:35 GMT
#1877
repost -

#23, I had to redo 5 sound effects because I left them off last time. And as I said before, youtube wont load in my area for some reason, so please accept this.

BetaKey is the unit sounds
BetaKey2 is the fx sounds.

thank you for this competition and I hope I win

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=994768
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=994768
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=994768

edit - I have a bad girl voice. D; LOL SO GIVE ME A BREAK FOR THOSE. VOICES FTW
imamwhat5
Profile Joined April 2010
11 Posts
April 20 2010 04:35 GMT
#1878
i thought my kalvin comic was preety good
peace love and kittens for all
RedMorning
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada117 Posts
April 20 2010 04:36 GMT
#1879
Here's some comics! I wrote down the text because it probably will be hard to read. Hopefully I get a beta code! If not, then hopefully a chuckle or two : )

[image loading]

Boy: Dad! Hyuk won an OSL!
Dad: What? Are you serious?
Boy: AHAHAHHAHAHA Of course not!
Dad: Can't believe I fell for that...something like that could never happen.

[image loading]

Reavers looked so much better in game. Funny how bad graphics can make things look better than they do in real life.

[image loading]

Announcer 1: Look at all those vessels...
Announcer 1: Oh my...there's so many medic and marines!
Announcer 2: Doesn't look like this Zerg can get out of this...wait!
Announcer 1: PLAYGU!!!
Announcer 2: Simmer down...

[image loading]

"Not enough minerals"
"Build Marine...M, M, M, M, M...."
"Not enough minerals"
"What? Oh my...SCVs aren't mining again..."
"Back to work you lazy good for nothing!...."
"Jerk!" "Ass!" "I'm stuck between 2 buildings..."
"If you don't get back to work I'll get rid of all your health benefits, drop your pensions, stop giving out free lunches, cut back on your breaks, lower your pay..."
"They get all of that?" "Pfft of course not. Just putting the fear of god into them. SCVs aren't real people anyways."

[image loading]
Bisu: Hey Go.Go.! It's me Bisu! Looks like I'll be playing you in the next round of the OSL!"
Bisu: Now I know you aren't as good, not as pretty, hair isn't as sexy, aren't as popular, don't get paid as much as me...
Bisu: But at least you get more ladies!...AHAHAHAHHAHA
Go.Go: SURPRISE! Looks like I'm going onto the next round! Bisu: What?! I wasn't trying...
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
April 20 2010 04:37 GMT
#1880
6. Win Zerg vs 7 Protoss comps on BGH. No cheats. Type your username in the chat.
[image loading]
lol didn't win but closest to it can get it :D right```
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 109 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 21m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 21m
OSC
7h 21m
Replay Cast
7h 21m
OSC
20h 21m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.