On April 07 2010 09:11 StorrZerg wrote:
mango is a baller 2v2 parnter, (no offense orb!)
mango is a baller 2v2 parnter, (no offense orb!)
I know, we made it to #1 platinum like 18-0 with 9pool and proxy gates lolol
| Forum Index > SC2 General |
|
CharlieMurphy
United States22895 Posts
On April 07 2010 09:11 StorrZerg wrote: mango is a baller 2v2 parnter, (no offense orb!) I know, we made it to #1 platinum like 18-0 with 9pool and proxy gates lolol | ||
|
Biochemist
United States1008 Posts
I've been playing some games though, and we're having some problems with latency. The guy I'm playing with can always hear me just fine, but sooner or later (usually within 45 seconds) I can see his speaker light up but I don't hear anything. If I disconnect from ventrilo or wait a few minutes, I'll eventually be treated to everything he said during during that period in one big tirade with no cuts. Any ideas what's going on? It's pretty frustrating ![]() | ||
|
calcarus
Australia103 Posts
| ||
|
SOCOMICEPICK
87 Posts
| ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Other Games Organizations
StarCraft 2 • Berry_CruncH185 StarCraft: Brood War• Hupsaiya • practicex • Letter144 • AfreecaTV YouTube • intothetv • Kozan • IndyKCrew • Migwel Dota 2 League of Legends |
|
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Jaedong
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Sparkling Tuna Cup
Afreeca Starleague
Leta vs Soulkey
PiGosaur Cup
Kung Fu Cup
The PondCast
Replay Cast
CranKy Ducklings
[ Show More ] Online Event
FEL
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
|
|
|