• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:11
CEST 07:11
KST 14:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror2[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup8StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)67Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2316
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups? October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 2v2v2v2 Tournament
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7648 users

"Hello, Goodbye" SC2 Beta Tournament!

Forum Index > SC2 General
401 CommentsPost a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-11 18:46:46
March 04 2010 02:54 GMT
#1
--- Nuked ---
Facebook Twitter Reddit
fabiano
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
Brazil4644 Posts
March 04 2010 03:02 GMT
#2
Wow, if i was in the beta i would totally play.

gg
"When the geyser died, a probe came out" - SirJolt
synapse
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
China13814 Posts
March 04 2010 03:08 GMT
#3
Great idea. If only i had beta T.T
:)
Notorious-B.I.G
Profile Joined February 2010
77 Posts
March 04 2010 03:12 GMT
#4
looks like a good tourney and gl to you sir ^^ in life
StarBrift
Profile Joined January 2008
Sweden1761 Posts
March 04 2010 03:15 GMT
#5
I dont thnk you will get "all the big names" with a 50$ first price but still a fun idea.

You should probably specify what server this will be on as beta is location locked.
flamewheel
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
FREEAGLELAND26782 Posts
March 04 2010 03:15 GMT
#6
I've enjoyed reading your testing thread, and I'm saddened that you are leaving. However, it is a damn admirable thing for you to do this, and I wish you the best of luck in the rest of your endeavors, whatever they may be.
Writerdamn, i was two days from retirement
Deathfate
Profile Joined November 2008
Spain555 Posts
March 04 2010 03:17 GMT
#7
I have no beta but i thought that a player from EU couldnt play vs players from US,maybe im wrong, if they cant you should clearify the server also.
Feel the power of the zerg swarm.
thopol
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
Japan4560 Posts
March 04 2010 03:19 GMT
#8
I wish I had some free money to throw into the prize.

Good luck.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 04 2010 03:20 GMT
#9
--- Nuked ---
Liquid`Jinro
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
Sweden33719 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-04 03:22:27
March 04 2010 03:22 GMT
#10
On March 04 2010 12:15 StarBrift wrote:
I dont thnk you will get "all the big names" with a 50$ first price but still a fun idea.

You should probably specify what server this will be on as beta is location locked.

Zotac cup has a 100 euro prize and gets a lot of big names every week, and their first SC2 cup had some fairly big names in the finals.

I think his chances are pretty decent =) At least I hope so.

On March 04 2010 12:20 randomKo_Orean wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2010 12:17 Battle wrote:
I have no beta but i thought that a player from EU couldnt play vs players from US,maybe im wrong, if they cant you should clearify the server also.

WTF really?

Uhhhhh, I gotta get back to you on that....

This is unfortunately correct.
Moderatortell the guy that interplanatar interaction is pivotal to terrans variety of optionitudals in the pre-midgame preperatories as well as the protosstinal deterriggation of elite zergling strikes - Stimey n | Formerly FrozenArbiter
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 04 2010 03:24 GMT
#11
--- Nuked ---
G3nXsiS
Profile Joined July 2009
United States656 Posts
March 04 2010 03:24 GMT
#12
I won't be able to play in this but I compliment you for organizing this tournament.
Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-03-04 03:37:32
March 04 2010 03:26 GMT
#13
NOOOO

I was practicing Sc2 SOOOO much, if only I would be in BETA, I could go high in this Tourney.

Grrrr...

Edit: So no flame comes.
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 04 2010 03:30 GMT
#14
--- Nuked ---
GGthx
Profile Joined January 2010
United States60 Posts
March 04 2010 03:31 GMT
#15
On March 04 2010 12:26 Zergling4life wrote:
NOOOO

I was practicing Sc2 SOOOO much, if only I would be in BETA, I could so win this Tourney.

Grrrr... >


What are you saying? Your a hacker and you are better than beta players?
Cancelling CC's... A Very Useful Talent Toi Have
seRapH
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States9828 Posts
March 04 2010 03:33 GMT
#16
really sad to hear about your mom, wish you werent leaving...
boomer hands
IntoTheWow
Profile Blog Joined May 2004
is awesome32282 Posts
March 04 2010 03:33 GMT
#17
Good idea randomKo_Orean ^____^
Moderator<:3-/-<
Nuxar
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada212 Posts
March 04 2010 03:35 GMT
#18
On March 04 2010 12:31 GGthx wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 04 2010 12:26 Zergling4life wrote:
NOOOO

I was practicing Sc2 SOOOO much, if only I would be in BETA, I could so win this Tourney.

Grrrr... >


What are you saying? Your a hacker and you are better than beta players?


Hakced Yes but when I said "win this" I meant I would go high. And noo, its not that AI crack, its....something else. I have played 200 games+ as Zerg and I beat everyone that I play against. Then again Oversky = God Of Starcraft 2
lIlIlIlIlIlI
Profile Blog Joined October 2004
Korea (South)3851 Posts
March 04 2010 03:36 GMT
#19
--- Nuked ---
GGTeMpLaR
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
United States7226 Posts
March 04 2010 03:39 GMT
#20
amazing idea =D

thank you for setting this up
1 2 3 4 5 19 20 21 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
Continental Nation League S1
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 213
ProTech122
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21096
Dewaltoss 139
Bale 36
ZergMaN 18
Noble 12
Icarus 5
Other Games
summit1g11924
JimRising 770
Sick158
Nina18
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream39
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 38
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2142
League of Legends
• Lourlo1218
• Rush935
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
4h 49m
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
5h 49m
Monday Night Weeklies
10h 49m
Replay Cast
17h 49m
Afreeca Starleague
1d 4h
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
1d 5h
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
1d 18h
The PondCast
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Patches Events
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.