• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:00
CEST 21:00
KST 04:00
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9536 users

Interviews: Louder, Chill, PsyonicReaver - Page 19

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
BlackYoshi
Profile Joined June 2009
United States84 Posts
February 26 2010 03:34 GMT
#361
On February 26 2010 10:52 We Are Here wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 08:32 BlackYoshi wrote:
On February 26 2010 08:07 Boblion wrote:
On February 26 2010 08:03 fnaticAugury wrote:
The beta hasn't been out a week, 95% of the players that think they're good now won't ever play professionally. People should really stop already coming to conclusions about the game, especially if you haven't played a Beta before.

beta = feedback.

Otherwise there would be no beta duh.

But bad feedback could damage it for everyone
lol, so beta should only be for good feedback?

funny how many replies the thread has even though most of us cant even read the interviews

I meant bad quality feedback like "the game is EASY MODE, BUILT FOR NOOBS, PLEASE RETURN BAD PATHING TO GAME BLIZZARD"
SpiritoftheTunA
Profile Blog Joined August 2006
United States20903 Posts
February 26 2010 03:36 GMT
#362
On February 26 2010 12:12 Beachac wrote:
[image loading]


This is what starcraft 1 looked like in beta. People didn't like it and they did a complete graphics overhaul and we have what we have now. I fully trust blizzard to act if the current version of starcraft II isn't accepted in the community.

no that was the alpha, the beta was much much closer to the actual game

cept tanks cost 200 gas 0 min, mutalisks had an acid spray, queens had glaive wurm, defilers had blood boil...

good times
posting on liquid sites in current year
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 04:04:08
February 26 2010 03:37 GMT
#363
Also, I'd like to address people who asked for the interviews to be copy and pasted in here.
+ Show Spoiler +

I understand you want to read them - I obviously want you to read them, you know? - but I pay for hosting with the views I get. I'm able to interview and write about StarCraft because of the (meager) advertisement money that I get. I'm not being greedy - it doesn't even come close to covering costs - but it is at least a little bit and I need what I can get.

Please, in the future if anything does go down, do not copy and paste it onto other sites. I was working all day today to get it back up for you guys. Again, I'm paying for it, so imagine how frustrating this bad hosting is for me :[

Thanks for the reads and pray to your respective gods that it doesn't go down. Atheists? Shake your fists threateningly in the vague direction of the hosting company.

Thanks. Hope you like 'em now that you actually get to read them!
:O
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8139 Posts
February 26 2010 03:39 GMT
#364
On February 26 2010 12:12 Beachac wrote:
[image loading]


This is what starcraft 1 looked like in beta. People didn't like it and they did a complete graphics overhaul and we have what we have now. I fully trust blizzard to act if the current version of starcraft II isn't accepted in the community.

Stop posting this picture and calling it the beta. That's the prealpha/alpha like 2 years before the game came out... this is beta like 4-7 months before it's supposed to come out. Big difference

the real sc1 beta didnt have many huge changes and looked pretty much the same as the final game
T.O.P. *
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Hong Kong4685 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 03:41:23
February 26 2010 03:41 GMT
#365
On February 26 2010 12:37 choboPEon wrote:
Also, I'd like to address people who asked for the interviews to be copy and pasted in here.

I understand you want to read them - I obviously want you to read them, you know? - but I pay for hosting with the views I get. I'm able to interview and write about StarCraft because of the (meager) advertisement money that I get. I'm not being greedy - it doesn't even come close to covering costs - but it is at least a little bit and I need what I can get.

Please, in the future if anything does go down, do not copy and paste it onto other sites. I was working all day today to get it back up for you guys. Again, I'm paying for it, so imagine how frustrating this bad hosting is for me :[

Thanks for the reads and pray to your respective gods that it doesn't go down. Atheists? Shake your fists threateningly in the vague direction of the hosting company.

Thanks. Hope you like 'em now that you actually get to read them!

I doubt that TL members click on ads.
Oracle comes in, Scvs go down, never a miscommunication.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 26 2010 03:42 GMT
#366
On February 26 2010 12:41 T.O.P. wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 26 2010 12:37 choboPEon wrote:
Also, I'd like to address people who asked for the interviews to be copy and pasted in here.

I understand you want to read them - I obviously want you to read them, you know? - but I pay for hosting with the views I get. I'm able to interview and write about StarCraft because of the (meager) advertisement money that I get. I'm not being greedy - it doesn't even come close to covering costs - but it is at least a little bit and I need what I can get.

Please, in the future if anything does go down, do not copy and paste it onto other sites. I was working all day today to get it back up for you guys. Again, I'm paying for it, so imagine how frustrating this bad hosting is for me :[

Thanks for the reads and pray to your respective gods that it doesn't go down. Atheists? Shake your fists threateningly in the vague direction of the hosting company.

Thanks. Hope you like 'em now that you actually get to read them!

I doubt that TL members click on ads.



No one needs to click on ads, just view them. :D
:O
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 26 2010 04:10 GMT
#367
I'm interested to see what people really have to say now that they've actually read them, eh?
:O
Zapdos_Smithh
Profile Blog Joined October 2008
Canada2620 Posts
February 26 2010 04:20 GMT
#368
nice interviews.

but ya seriously so many of you guys are getting trolled by these noobies. I have no idea why you guys are even responding to these retards, they obv have no idea what they are talking about and no amount of convincing will help.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 26 2010 05:05 GMT
#369
On February 26 2010 13:20 Zapdos_Smithh wrote:
nice interviews.

but ya seriously so many of you guys are getting trolled by these noobies. I have no idea why you guys are even responding to these retards, they obv have no idea what they are talking about and no amount of convincing will help.


i'm just wondering how all of this spiraled out of control when 99% of the 30k views didnt read the actual quotes. strange.
:O
intrudor
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada446 Posts
February 26 2010 05:20 GMT
#370
its always humorous when n00bsters from other RTS games come on TL.net and act like they know more than senior members of the Starcraft community about how SC2 needs to be in order to be a worthy successor of the greatest (or only?) RTS game ever made. The aforementioned n00blets tend to be more eager to voice their opinions whenever issues like MBS, automining, auto-surround, pathfinding,intrusively high unit AI and other automations are discussed.

Guys, we like your fancy analogies and fine debating skills. But please, most of us have been playing Starcraft since 1998. so here's a tip; Shut the fuck up?

it's that simple. you don't need to complicate it. You don't need to be an intuitive genius to know that all these things will dangerously degrade Starcraft 2's gameplay both at a casual and professional level. And since in Starcrafting terms, gameplay is King, all the cool looking features like amazing graphics and being able to add your grandmother on B.net 2.0 won't salvage SC2's capacity to potentially become one of the greatest hobbies of this decade.

USER MIGHT BE WARNED FOR THIS COMMENT
EleanorRIgby
Profile Joined March 2008
Canada3923 Posts
February 26 2010 05:22 GMT
#371
finally this terrible site works
savior did nothing wrong
Misrah
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States1695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 09:08:26
February 26 2010 05:42 GMT
#372
Haters Gunna Hate.
Haters Gunna Hate.
But sometimes you just have to skate.
sometimes you have to take the debate.
And put it on a plate.
And let the rest be fate.
Sit back and take some Pillz.

Haters Gunna Hate.
Haters Gunna Hate.
I hate to underestimate.
Your Starcraft great.
But you can't relate.
To me- the starcraft great.
I want to make it straight.
That you over estimate.
Your skillz.

Haters gunna Hate.
Haters gunna Hate.
You desecrate.
TL's growth rate.
With your debate.
So just fucking leave.
A thread vaguely bashing SC2? SWARM ON, LOW POST COUNT BRETHREN! DEFEND THE GLORIOUS GAME THAT IS OUR LIVELIHOOD
Brett
Profile Blog Joined October 2002
Australia3823 Posts
February 26 2010 06:13 GMT
#373
Intrudor, you joined in Dec 09.......... Seriously?

And Misrah, that's pretty useless.

Thanks for the effort and interviews Chobo.
Chairman Ray
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States11903 Posts
February 26 2010 06:26 GMT
#374
Hey I didn't know Louder was a dad, that's awesome
Squallcloud
Profile Joined February 2008
France466 Posts
February 26 2010 08:06 GMT
#375
Cool interviews! There's some good points in both Louder and Chill views. Although i tend to think like Chill that micro is not created but come out of necessity.
Firebathero fanboy - It's not that i'm dumb i'm just controlled by a retarded infestor - Day[9]
Boonbag
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
France3318 Posts
February 26 2010 08:09 GMT
#376
Who are all these new people ? Do they have the slighest idea of what is this site they are posting on ?
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 26 2010 08:20 GMT
#377
I'll repost the next time I have a batch of interviews for you but here is an interview with InkA for you guys.

Thanks for bearing with me over a shitty day of being down :D
:O
nard
Profile Joined July 2009
Germany124 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-26 08:22:01
February 26 2010 08:21 GMT
#378
great interviews, especially the Chill/Louder ones.
Although i think that Louder is overrating the PvP proxy gates - every game i watched that strategy so far, the dude who went for proxy gates got totally stomped.
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 26 2010 08:38 GMT
#379
suggestions for other interviews, anyone? list as many as you want. make them as outlandish as you want.
:O
Zamiel
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
United States211 Posts
February 26 2010 08:47 GMT
#380
Wow, choboPEon you are a very excellent writer!!! Reading your interviews makes me feel like I am reading a magazine along the lines of Sports Illustrated. Keep up the good work, I look forward to your future articles.
"Mech is at the store buying groceries and you attack him at home. You burn his house down. And then he comes home and puts out the fire, and then you burn down the grocery store so he can't buy more groceries."
Prev 1 17 18 19 20 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 706
UpATreeSC 120
JuggernautJason31
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 18587
firebathero 186
Rush 131
Dewaltoss 100
Sexy 25
Shine 23
Bale 13
yabsab 10
Djem5 2
Dota 2
Gorgc8170
qojqva1404
monkeys_forever106
Counter-Strike
fl0m1534
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1876
crisheroes1130
Liquid`Hasu709
XaKoH 163
MindelVK14
Other Games
Grubby3068
summit1g2709
FrodaN765
Beastyqt719
ceh9567
ArmadaUGS198
byalli197
C9.Mang0165
KnowMe160
Hui .145
shahzam95
Mew2King65
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV172
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream83
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 9
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix6
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• Nemesis1580
League of Legends
• TFBlade1151
Other Games
• imaqtpie885
• WagamamaTV238
• Shiphtur205
Upcoming Events
OSC
5h 1m
Stellar Fest
18h 1m
OSC
1d 3h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 15h
Online Event
1d 16h
FEL
1d 21h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 22h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.