• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:40
CEST 13:40
KST 20:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon107
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach BW General Discussion PLAYzone Challenge - open offline tour in Prague
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
All you football fans (soccer)! Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7414 users

Platinum Division 1 Leader VODS

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 21 2010 07:49 GMT
#1
First thing I want to say as to not mislead anyone is that division 1 is not stronger than division 2 etc, in fact it is one of the weaker groups.
Having said that I think the games I am/will be uploading are pretty good and entertaining.

+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]


So as I did with WC3 I am uploading HD vods of myself playing SC2.

I haven't started commentating my games yet but I am definitely going to start once I am satisfied with my builds on all matchups and can go into depth about the reasoning behind my actions.

Here are the last 3 games I've uploaded

Game 1 ZvT:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iMjgEvGTfDU

Game 2 ZvP:
+ Show Spoiler +
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgD6xWHdg7k

Game 3 ZvZ:
+ Show Spoiler +



Currently I'm uploading zerg games but I will likely branch off to the other matchups soon.

If you liked these at all feel free to subscribe

Unrelated but hilarious:
So I changed my recycling bin icon to be a transparent box and it happens to fit perfectly over a certain area of my wallpaper..
[image loading]
Gokey
Profile Joined November 2006
United States2722 Posts
February 21 2010 07:52 GMT
#2
Hahaha, feeding your pet hydralisk? :O
pachi
Profile Joined October 2006
Melbourne5338 Posts
February 21 2010 07:52 GMT
#3
Congrats on your rank

Just VODs or would you consider releasing some replays too? :3
Moderatorpachi fanclub http://goto.tl/6DI9 。◕‿◕。
caution.slip
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
United States775 Posts
February 21 2010 07:55 GMT
#4
i too, like pachi, request replays
Live, laugh, love
Suc
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
Australia1569 Posts
February 21 2010 07:57 GMT
#5
hah I've already watched all of these because I subscribed agess ago, thanks for the vods
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 21 2010 08:07 GMT
#6
On February 21 2010 16:52 Gokey wrote:
Hahaha, feeding your pet hydralisk? :O


nom nom nom
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
February 21 2010 08:12 GMT
#7
How do we know which Division number is the highest? I mean Blizzard must have put it up somewhere right?
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 08:18:20
February 21 2010 08:16 GMT
#8
They are all equal

They are just subdivisions of the platinum division

Browder said they divided them because when people see themselves move from 40 to 20 it's more rewarding that moving from 3500 to 3300, among other reasons.
ImHelix
Profile Joined November 2009
Canada8 Posts
February 21 2010 08:30 GMT
#9
nydus is just completly overpowered now..
Bosu
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States3247 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 08:35:20
February 21 2010 08:33 GMT
#10
I feel like nydus is counterable, but they are very strong. I think a lot of players are just raging about them and not doing anything to stop them. Same with reapers.
#1 Kwanro Fan
Vasoline73
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States8135 Posts
February 21 2010 08:39 GMT
#11
Why did someone steal OverSky's name
Rent-A-Hero
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States137 Posts
February 21 2010 09:10 GMT
#12
I'll catch up to you eventually... once I stop losing to Zerg all day. We were trading off 1st and 2nd for a while ^_^. (I'm zOObie on that list)
prayanavita
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
Hong Kong86 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 10:29:51
February 21 2010 10:29 GMT
#13
Well then, let's see how many games I can mass today, I might catch up again...

When I saw the ZvZ trailers I hoped to see myself playing but alas you picked another ZvZ to throw on youtube
ManWithCheese
Profile Joined July 2007
Canada246 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 10:39:05
February 21 2010 10:37 GMT
#14
You got some nerve to 10 pool me but you just wait, in a week ill be back to my normal self so hopefully we'll have more game(s) then.
Roxen000
Profile Blog Joined April 2008
1226 Posts
February 21 2010 10:58 GMT
#15
How have you played so many games my lawd.

Thanks for releasing these VODs. Keep it up sir.
._.
Masq
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
Canada1792 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-21 11:33:43
February 21 2010 11:32 GMT
#16
Aww Oversky, you're showing my ZvT replay.
You shouldn't show that one though, I got raped pretty hard. Was trying out fast vulture harass with +10dmg upgrade, which doesn't work very well.

PS: I didn't realize that the detector overlords were that fast. Definitely cost me the game losing all those banshees.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 21 2010 11:45 GMT
#17
On February 21 2010 20:32 GG.Win wrote:
Aww Oversky, you're showing my ZvT replay.
You shouldn't show that one though, I got raped pretty hard. Was trying out fast vulture harass with +10dmg upgrade, which doesn't work very well.

PS: I didn't realize that the detector overlords were that fast. Definitely cost me the game losing all those banshees.


Haha god those things tear shit up so fast.. I dear say they are even more brittle than wraiths however
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
February 21 2010 12:04 GMT
#18
replays PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
Disarray
Profile Blog Joined December 2007
United States1164 Posts
February 21 2010 12:15 GMT
#19
also, can i get a source image of that backround ? thanks ^^
Input limit reached. Please wait to perform more actions.
inReacH
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Sweden1612 Posts
February 21 2010 12:45 GMT
#20
On February 21 2010 21:15 Disarray wrote:
also, can i get a source image of that backround ? thanks ^^


[image loading]
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Afreeca Starleague
10:00
Ro8 Match 4
Leta vs Soulkey
Afreeca ASL 16678
StarCastTV_EN405
Liquipedia
Sparkling Tuna Cup
10:00
Weekly #148 (SHIN Mod Edition)
herO vs KrystianerLIVE!
TBD vs Percival
CranKy Ducklings117
CranKy Ducklings SOOP21
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko323
ProTech115
StarCraft: Brood War
Bisu 11437
Jaedong 6115
EffOrt 2702
BeSt 1234
actioN 856
Killer 705
Soma 593
ZerO 518
Pusan 488
Horang2 415
[ Show more ]
Zeus 246
Stork 224
Rush 198
JYJ 160
Barracks 136
Mong 61
ToSsGirL 53
HiyA 40
Sea.KH 32
Bale 31
Sexy 27
Shinee 27
Terrorterran 26
Sharp 24
sorry 24
JulyZerg 9
Noble 9
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
Gorgc5223
Dendi515
XaKoH 330
League of Legends
Reynor49
Counter-Strike
kRYSTAL_25
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2394
WinterStarcraft2294
Other Games
gofns63183
singsing1507
olofmeister1252
byalli543
Livibee194
OGKoka 104
ArmadaUGS49
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream310
StarCraft 2
WardiTV259
StarCraft: Brood War
UltimateBattle 237
Other Games
BasetradeTV184
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV21
League of Legends
• Jankos1767
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
12h 20m
Kung Fu Cup
23h 20m
The PondCast
1d 22h
Replay Cast
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
4 days
AI Arena Tournament
4 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.