• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:57
CEST 04:57
KST 11:57
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)64Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Sagi.gg Launcher Released an AI researcher's take on the ladder bot Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8104 users

David Kim vs Liquid`Tyler (aka NonY) - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
210 CommentsPost a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
February 20 2010 00:41 GMT
#21
FRAAAAAAK! I watched every single placement match but I missed this?

Please tell me I can catch this on a on demand stream or whatever somewhere...
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
zee
Profile Joined January 2010
201 Posts
February 20 2010 00:42 GMT
#22
damn, mutalisks just dont look right when not stacked ><
Kinky
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States4126 Posts
February 20 2010 00:42 GMT
#23
Close match Nony I have faith in your skill!
Floophead_III
Profile Joined September 2009
United States1832 Posts
February 20 2010 00:46 GMT
#24
Lol I watched your placement matches in class cause I was bored. It was like, hey 5 minutes another win for nony. I hope mine are just as easy when wave 2 comes around =D

I think you really need archons to fight mutas. It's like going reaver/zealot in sc1 from the sound of things. I've done that and it makes all zerg ground splat, especially with good reaver micro. The problem is that you have no useful tech for fighting mutas, so really it's allin. I wonder if zealot/collosus is the same way.

Have you tried opening 2 stargate pheonix/voidray? I wanna see that =D
Half man, half bear, half pig.
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
February 20 2010 00:47 GMT
#25
I have slow upload curse my American Internet the vid's probably will be up in the next 2 hours but probably wont be done for 4 hours turning into HD on youtube. 720p :D i don't have a monitor to my computer that goes to 1080p or my tv. dual 1680x1050 for me
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
February 20 2010 00:50 GMT
#26
I actually didn't stream this game

Just got on for a quickie and figured that by the time most people tuned in, I'd be turning the stream off again. But I should've done it anyway to get it in my video on demand archive.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Biff The Understudy
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
France8194 Posts
February 20 2010 00:54 GMT
#27
Outstanding BW players will rape so much in Stacraft 2, that's gonna be painful.

Once people like Nony, Morrow, Idra, any kind of good mechanical players will have a clear idea of how the game works, they will be invincible for a lonnnng time.

I expect SC2 scene to be very similar to BW's. And David Kim reign will be very very very very short.


(God I got banned six hours before the beta came out, that's just the two most painful days on TL since I am there. Never overflame Idra ever again.)
The fellow who is out to burn things up is the counterpart of the fool who thinks he can save the world. The world needs neither to be burned up nor to be saved. The world is, we are. Transients, if we buck it; here to stay if we accept it. ~H.Miller
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
February 20 2010 00:58 GMT
#28
On February 20 2010 09:27 Taurent wrote:
David Kim is 95-5 atm :p


Wow. He actually lost 5?

LOL

.
If its not fun I dont want it.
puttputt
Profile Joined July 2009
Canada240 Posts
February 20 2010 00:59 GMT
#29
Uploading to youtube...
from saskatchewan? saskgamers.com
Louder
Profile Blog Joined September 2002
United States2276 Posts
February 20 2010 00:59 GMT
#30
I almost beat him twice. Similar games to Tyler's. Once we catch up he'll be dead meat :D
Subversive
Profile Joined October 2009
Australia2229 Posts
February 20 2010 00:59 GMT
#31
On February 20 2010 09:54 Biff The Understudy wrote:
Outstanding BW players will rape so much in Stacraft 2, that's gonna be painful.

Once people like Nony, Morrow, Idra, any kind of good mechanical players will have a clear idea of how the game works, they will be invincible for a lonnnng time.

I expect SC2 scene to be very similar to BW's. And David Kim reign will be very very very very short.


(God I got banned six hours before the beta came out, that's just the two most painful days on TL since I am there. Never overflame Idra ever again.)


Lol. Yeah I saw u get temp-banned, I was chatting to you at the time. I'm glad you've taken it so well though. Good attitude
#1 Great fan ~ // Khan // FlaSh // JangBi // EffOrt //
killanator
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States549 Posts
February 20 2010 01:00 GMT
#32
On February 20 2010 09:59 puttputt wrote:
Uploading to youtube...


Whats your channel?
DJ, put it back on!
leftykill
Profile Joined October 2009
United States120 Posts
February 20 2010 01:01 GMT
#33
In order for Blizzard to balance the game right I think David Kim should be the best player at the moment. This doesn't mean he will be the best player at the end, but in order for the game to be right when it is released David should know which BO's are good against different races and use them to his advantage. GL Nony, I know you gonna need it in SC1 and SCII.
Jonoman92
Profile Blog Joined September 2006
United States9110 Posts
February 20 2010 01:02 GMT
#34
On February 20 2010 09:59 puttputt wrote:
Uploading to youtube...


thanks mucho.
Tomer
Profile Joined June 2009
United States105 Posts
February 20 2010 01:02 GMT
#35
Nony Goodluck going for TSL Championship!!

I think someone asked about Protoss counters to Mutas and I know that Archons are absolutely sick they just melt mutas so fast. Im not certain on the timings but Im pretty sure you can have at least 2 archons by the time 6 or more mutas would be arriving at your base. The build would be something like 2 gate opening into the Citadel (not sure what its called now)
semantics
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
10040 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-20 01:03:19
February 20 2010 01:02 GMT
#36
On February 20 2010 09:59 Louder wrote:
I almost beat him twice. Similar games to Tyler's. Once we catch up he'll be dead meat :D

I'm still in gold rank and keep drop games to 2 gate tosses (as a zerg who always expos it's so hard to fend off) and random cheeze like that.
Von
Profile Joined May 2009
United States363 Posts
February 20 2010 01:03 GMT
#37
On February 20 2010 09:59 puttputt wrote:
Uploading to youtube...


Awesome thanks!

Is it possible to watch the replay also from Kims perspective?

.


If its not fun I dont want it.
NeoLearner
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
Belgium1847 Posts
February 20 2010 01:04 GMT
#38
Please tell me there is a VOD... It would be the defining "NERF David Kim!"
Bankai - Correlation does not imply causation
Pufftrees
Profile Joined March 2009
2449 Posts
February 20 2010 01:04 GMT
#39
haha that was a great game

+ Show Spoiler +
thought u had it!
Chance favors the prepared mind.
NonY
Profile Blog Joined June 2007
8751 Posts
February 20 2010 01:07 GMT
#40
On February 20 2010 10:02 Tomer wrote:
Nony Goodluck going for TSL Championship!!

I think someone asked about Protoss counters to Mutas and I know that Archons are absolutely sick they just melt mutas so fast. Im not certain on the timings but Im pretty sure you can have at least 2 archons by the time 6 or more mutas would be arriving at your base. The build would be something like 2 gate opening into the Citadel (not sure what its called now)

This would be the build I'd want to try next but it'll hinge on how well archon/zealot can survive against non-muta builds. If I'm gonna stand no chance against a lot of hydra/roach with archon/zealot then it'll start to get tricky. But, for example, in BW, I can go zealot/archon and they can go straight mass hydra and it obviously isn't the best situation for Protoss but Protoss can definitely get a few cannons up and wait for storm and be fine.
"Fucking up is part of it. If you can't fail, you have to always win. And I don't think you can always win." Elliott Smith ---------- Yet no sudden rage darkened his face, and his eyes were calm as they studied her. Then he smiled. 'Witness.'
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PiG Daily
08:00
Best Games of SC
BASILISK vs T1
Maru vs Clem
Serral vs herO
Clem vs SHIN
PiGStarcraft445
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
07:00
Masters Cup #151: Group B
davetesta30
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
WinterStarcraft454
PiGStarcraft445
RuFF_SC2 171
PiLiPiLi 21
SpeCial 3
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 1391
White-Ra 185
Hyuk 51
Noble 45
Bale 24
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm204
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 677
minikerr17
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox746
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor667
Other Games
summit1g10259
Coldzera 842
JimRising 419
C9.Mang0328
ViBE69
ArmadaUGS40
Liquid`Ken6
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick734
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo554
• Stunt183
Upcoming Events
CranKy Ducklings
7h 3m
Online Event
8h 3m
FEL
13h 3m
AI Arena Tournament
14h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
16h 3m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 7h
INu's Battles
1d 9h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 16h
Replay Cast
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.