• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:42
CEST 05:42
KST 12:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War395.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9926 users

Interviews: IdrA, Artosis, MorroW - Page 2

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Alphonsse
Profile Blog Joined March 2009
United States518 Posts
February 18 2010 03:49 GMT
#21
I was able to read the IdrA interview, but the artosis and morrow ones gave me the internal server error posted above.
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 03:50 GMT
#22
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?
chobopeon
Profile Blog Joined May 2003
United States7342 Posts
February 18 2010 03:51 GMT
#23
it was down. now it is back.
:O
uppTagg
Profile Blog Joined May 2007
Sweden473 Posts
February 18 2010 03:54 GMT
#24
Great interviews! Morrow seems determined, with the right attitude.. good luck to you man! ^^
men du... Tagga!
AoN.DimSum
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States2983 Posts
February 18 2010 03:56 GMT
#25
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?



read your comments again, and tell me you don't sound like a douche. lol
by my idol krokkis : "U better hope Finland wont have WCG next year and that I wont gain shitloads of skill, cause then I will wash ur mouth with soap, little man."
myfriendPlank
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
United States550 Posts
February 18 2010 03:59 GMT
#26
On February 18 2010 12:56 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?



read your comments again, and tell me you don't sound like a douche. lol

getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 18 2010 03:59 GMT
#27
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?


I am bashing you because you were bashing idra without reason.

But I'm a nice guy, I promise.

Great interviews
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 04:00 GMT
#28
On February 18 2010 12:56 AoN.DimSum wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?



read your comments again, and tell me you don't sound like a douche. lol

lol...

yeah i certainly look like a douche when im telling him im richer than him and he's a pile trash, but he's being a douche as well so just bash him as well?

I def deserve bashing for that I won't refute that
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 04:02 GMT
#29
I mean jesus I didn't say anything wrong to begin with and he comes at me saying "ya but nobody cared about you cuz you're trash"

I don't consider myself any less successful than he is, however arrogant that may sound

I like to think I'm somewhat nicer than he is to the standard average gamer/player or whatever
Phyre
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
United States1288 Posts
February 18 2010 04:03 GMT
#30
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?

The way I read your exchange:

cuteFayth: Why are people interested in Idra's BM and not mine? I should be getting attention for being BM too.
Idra: Because you suck at Starcraft.
cuteFayth: NO U SUK CUZ I HAZ $$$!

On any other forum, perhaps you could be perceived as not a douche. On a Starcraft forum, not so much.
"Oh no, I got you with your pants... on your face... That's not how you wear pants." - Nintu, catching 1 hatch lurks.
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 04:07 GMT
#31
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....
getSome[703]
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States753 Posts
February 18 2010 04:07 GMT
#32
On February 18 2010 13:03 Phyre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 12:50 cuteFayth wrote:
why are you bashing me? was it wrong of me to say I don't see how it makes him interesting to be an asshole?

The way I read your exchange:

cuteFayth: Why are people interested in Idra's BM and not mine? I should be getting attention for being BM too.
Idra: Because you suck at Starcraft.
cuteFayth: NO U SUK CUZ I HAZ $$$!

On any other forum, perhaps you could be perceived as not a douche. On a Starcraft forum, not so much.


Hahahahaa. I loled.

Think of it this way. If this were a poker forum, and you said you won whatever amount of money and Idra comes in and says "but I'm a progamer in korea you're trash," he looks like a douche, and everyone in this imaginary forum then takes your side.

Here, the roles are reversed. Starcraft skills are more respected than poker skills (although I have heard there is some correlation)
Running Log! http://www.runningahead.com/logs/5081b4d7a4a94c5e8fa20b01e668dfb6/calendar
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 04:12:37
February 18 2010 04:09 GMT
#33
there is correlation, hence why I was better at starcraft than he was.... and this actual imaginary forum is closer than you think (correlation I think is like mental stamina, discipline, dedication...)

www.liquidpoker.net

directly related with teamliquid, and everyone's there (or close) is an ex starcraft player
floor exercise
Profile Blog Joined August 2008
Canada5847 Posts
February 18 2010 04:13 GMT
#34
On February 18 2010 13:07 cuteFayth wrote:
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....


You literally did nothing but build dark templars
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 04:15:03
February 18 2010 04:13 GMT
#35
On February 18 2010 13:13 floor exercise wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 13:07 cuteFayth wrote:
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....


You literally did nothing but build dark templars

yeah and nobody knew how to counter dark templars, oh I'm so lucky everybody around me was stupid =)

Idra sucks too anyway, he always builds tanks tvp, i mean wtf lol tanks are so easy to use
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
February 18 2010 04:17 GMT
#36
On February 18 2010 13:13 cuteFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 13:13 floor exercise wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:07 cuteFayth wrote:
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....


You literally did nothing but build dark templars

yeah and nobody knew how to counter dark templars, oh I'm so lucky everybody around me was stupid =)

Idra sucks too anyway, he always builds tanks tvp, i mean wtf lol tanks are so easy to use
wasnt it you that shit talked some bgh player and lost? -.-''
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 04:18 GMT
#37
On February 18 2010 13:17 We Are Here wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 13:13 cuteFayth wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:13 floor exercise wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:07 cuteFayth wrote:
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....


You literally did nothing but build dark templars

yeah and nobody knew how to counter dark templars, oh I'm so lucky everybody around me was stupid =)

Idra sucks too anyway, he always builds tanks tvp, i mean wtf lol tanks are so easy to use
wasnt it you that shit talked some bgh player and lost? -.-''

wasnt that infernal?
We Are Here
Profile Blog Joined October 2006
Australia1810 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-02-18 04:56:52
February 18 2010 04:20 GMT
#38
On February 18 2010 13:18 cuteFayth wrote:
Show nested quote +
On February 18 2010 13:17 We Are Here wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:13 cuteFayth wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:13 floor exercise wrote:
On February 18 2010 13:07 cuteFayth wrote:
Well the thing is Idra was not even as good as me when he said "nobody cared about you" people cared a lot more about me than they did about him....

now I quit 4 yrs ago, and that makes me trash? wtf

And it's not really because I have money, more like cuz I succeeded in another game that seemed much more worth spending time on.....


You literally did nothing but build dark templars

yeah and nobody knew how to counter dark templars, oh I'm so lucky everybody around me was stupid =)

Idra sucks too anyway, he always builds tanks tvp, i mean wtf lol tanks are so easy to use
wasnt it you that shit talked some bgh player and lost? -.-''

wasnt that infernal?
lies
He who turns those around him into allies, possesses the most terrifying ability in the world.
IdrA
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
United States11541 Posts
February 18 2010 04:21 GMT
#39
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=40135
http://www.splitreason.com/product/1152 release the gracken tshirt now available
cuteFayth
Profile Joined January 2006
Canada1167 Posts
February 18 2010 04:23 GMT
#40
heh yeah looks like i had lost to a bgh player

idra lost to me...

what does that make you!
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings56
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 169
PiLiPiLi 38
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3544
ViBE146
Bale 29
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm205
Counter-Strike
taco 693
Other Games
summit1g8273
JimRising 590
WinterStarcraft466
C9.Mang0292
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1015
BasetradeTV165
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP115
• davetesta29
• practicex 22
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra1101
• Shiphtur429
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
6h 18m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
8h 18m
AI Arena Tournament
13h 18m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
15h 18m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 6h
Patches Events
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 15h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.