• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site Bot on ladder BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings
Tourneys
2v2v2v2 Tournament [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8864 users

Day[9].tv Daily - Page 652

Forum Index > SC2 General
Post a Reply
Prev 1 650 651 652 653 654 1118 Next
TheGrimace
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States929 Posts
October 21 2010 23:30 GMT
#13021
On October 22 2010 07:14 HollowLord wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2010 07:12 AMaidensWrath wrote:
Hey, maybe someone can help me here!
What is this elevator music that Sean plays at the end of the daily #201?
I'm looking for that kind of music for a long time and I really liked it.
I hope someone can help me!


Maid of Gold - Villain Accelerate


While that is a great song, that isn't the song the poster was referring to. I've actually been looking for it as well. I posted a clip of it on watzatsong hoping someone could identify it, but to no avail. I've tried Midomi, I scoured Day9fan's playlist, Shazam, nothing. I'm going to post a link in hopes that someone can find it and make my day. Anyone?

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html
charlesatan
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines75 Posts
October 21 2010 23:44 GMT
#13022
Just a heads up, from Day9's twitter account: http://twitter.com/day9tv/status/28071427058

"Btw no daily tonight! At blizzcon rehearsing >.<"
HollowLord
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States3862 Posts
October 21 2010 23:56 GMT
#13023
"Hey Sean, when are we gonna see the special Daily?"

"Soon."
dota 2 stream #noskill #feed #noob twitch.tv/dmcredgrave
osmodium
Profile Joined October 2010
Denmark2 Posts
October 22 2010 00:11 GMT
#13024
Have another alternate one for you guys
[image loading]
Wouldn't it be funny if a meteor hit?
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 00:20:11
October 22 2010 00:13 GMT
#13025
On October 22 2010 08:56 HollowLord wrote:
"Hey Sean, when are we gonna see the special Daily?"

"Soon."


http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

I think sean might be working for blizzard now...

Looking forward to the next daily though.
Exogelatin
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada28 Posts
October 22 2010 00:38 GMT
#13026
Rehearsing? I guess that's why his brother and Artosis left from GSL so early. Does this mean they won't be making any bad jokes?
Merkin
Profile Joined October 2010
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 00:42:55
October 22 2010 00:41 GMT
#13027
[image loading]
UNIDEN
MrSexington
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1768 Posts
October 22 2010 01:10 GMT
#13028
Pretty good, but they had equally sized armies... and they were both funneling in... but other than that, it works.

(-_-')
ReK_
Profile Joined October 2010
Canada1 Post
October 22 2010 01:37 GMT
#13029
Pit stain FTW
[image loading]
charlesatan
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines75 Posts
October 22 2010 01:39 GMT
#13030
On October 22 2010 09:38 Exogelatin wrote:
Rehearsing? I guess that's why his brother and Artosis left from GSL so early. Does this mean they won't be making any bad jokes?


It means no number J jokes
Arby3k
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Canada90 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-22 02:29:29
October 22 2010 02:28 GMT
#13031
I give you ProGamer Day[9] (I really need to come up with a better name for this meme)

Have fun with the template guys.


[image loading]


[image loading]


[image loading]



Day[9] damn well better have some epic number J jokes at blizzcon. Rehears them well!
Do all, regret nothing. www.youtube.com/TheScChronicles
Cedstick
Profile Blog Joined November 2009
Canada3336 Posts
October 22 2010 02:37 GMT
#13032
Hey, I know some of you out there make animated Day9 GIFs, and it'd be nice if all the Day9 GIFs could be found in one spot. Could one of you who makes a bunch make an official thread for it? Shit is awesome.
"What does Rivington do when he's not commentating?" "Drool." ~ Categorist
Strutswell
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada47 Posts
October 22 2010 04:23 GMT
#13033
On October 22 2010 08:30 TheGrimace wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2010 07:14 HollowLord wrote:
On October 22 2010 07:12 AMaidensWrath wrote:
Hey, maybe someone can help me here!
What is this elevator music that Sean plays at the end of the daily #201?
I'm looking for that kind of music for a long time and I really liked it.
I hope someone can help me!


Maid of Gold - Villain Accelerate


While that is a great song, that isn't the song the poster was referring to. I've actually been looking for it as well. I posted a clip of it on watzatsong hoping someone could identify it, but to no avail. I've tried Midomi, I scoured Day9fan's playlist, Shazam, nothing. I'm going to post a link in hopes that someone can find it and make my day. Anyone?

http://www.watzatsong.com/EN/name-that-tune/273700.html


It definitely sounds like the same style as "Villain Accelerate" but not that specific song...I'll let you know if I hear it on the various youtube playlists
Why's there a pylon in my base?
luke1304
Profile Joined October 2010
108 Posts
October 22 2010 07:40 GMT
#13034
Hm, if he didn't do the daily yesterday and is already at blizzcon now, we'll probably have to wait until #206 for the special Episode.

203 will be funday monday (if he does it due to the post-shoutcasting exhaustion as seen the last 2 weekends)
204 newb-tuesday
205 friendsday
206 special daily

I really wanted to see it today
drjoe
Profile Joined October 2010
United States66 Posts
October 22 2010 15:57 GMT
#13035
Hey I was checking out the other thread about the disabled gamer, when I cam across this post.

"not sure if you call it disabled. but im deaf & blind in one eye, ive never been into pro circuit much, but can be skilled and pull off some good win vs top players in australia. i was raping all the top terran players back in brood wars pre replay era with some of sick zerg builds that i had
You can find me mentoring noobs n playing 2s, 3s in sc2 now i think im deaf verison of Sean Plott :O his analysing are like mine, cept i hardly watch his shows since he doesnt put up subtitles *hint hint*"

This was not the original thread starter but another individual with disabilities who seems to enjoy Day9 and SC2. However if you read that short paragraph he is deaf and cannot enjoy the dailies like we can. I understand Sean is a very very busy man, but I think it would be awesome if there was some way to help this small percentage of Day 9 viewers have access to the entertainment and knowledge that we all partake in everyday! I don't know how hard adding in subtitles would be but I think it would expand his already growing field of viewers. If you read his Sean, please consider if for those people who may not have the same capabilities as the rest.

And as always thank you for your show!
okuraku
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States210 Posts
October 22 2010 16:05 GMT
#13036
I thought youtube at one point had an experimental feature that could automatically add subtitles to a video, similar to machine closed captions? It may have some inaccuracies but if it's still available should be very easy to flip on.
http://twitch.tv/okuraku | Member of Team Legacy: http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=148872
Grokken
Profile Joined June 2010
Sweden245 Posts
October 22 2010 16:48 GMT
#13037
On October 22 2010 16:40 luke1304 wrote:
Hm, if he didn't do the daily yesterday and is already at blizzcon now, we'll probably have to wait until #206 for the special Episode.

203 will be funday monday (if he does it due to the post-shoutcasting exhaustion as seen the last 2 weekends)
204 newb-tuesday
205 friendsday
206 special daily

I really wanted to see it today


What about sunday?
Strutswell
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada47 Posts
October 22 2010 16:52 GMT
#13038
On October 23 2010 01:48 Grokken wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 22 2010 16:40 luke1304 wrote:
Hm, if he didn't do the daily yesterday and is already at blizzcon now, we'll probably have to wait until #206 for the special Episode.

203 will be funday monday (if he does it due to the post-shoutcasting exhaustion as seen the last 2 weekends)
204 newb-tuesday
205 friendsday
206 special daily

I really wanted to see it today


What about sunday?


If Day9 has taught me anything its that you don't have to stick to a specific build order. Situations change and he can adapt to whatever comes his way (as we can) so don't worry i'm sure it will air eventually just maybe not as expected
Why's there a pylon in my base?
HaVoX
Profile Joined June 2010
Canada61 Posts
October 22 2010 17:03 GMT
#13039
On October 23 2010 00:57 drjoe wrote:
Hey I was checking out the other thread about the disabled gamer, when I cam across this post.

"not sure if you call it disabled. but im deaf & blind in one eye, ive never been into pro circuit much, but can be skilled and pull off some good win vs top players in australia. i was raping all the top terran players back in brood wars pre replay era with some of sick zerg builds that i had
You can find me mentoring noobs n playing 2s, 3s in sc2 now i think im deaf verison of Sean Plott :O his analysing are like mine, cept i hardly watch his shows since he doesnt put up subtitles *hint hint*"

This was not the original thread starter but another individual with disabilities who seems to enjoy Day9 and SC2. However if you read that short paragraph he is deaf and cannot enjoy the dailies like we can. I understand Sean is a very very busy man, but I think it would be awesome if there was some way to help this small percentage of Day 9 viewers have access to the entertainment and knowledge that we all partake in everyday! I don't know how hard adding in subtitles would be but I think it would expand his already growing field of viewers. If you read his Sean, please consider if for those people who may not have the same capabilities as the rest.

And as always thank you for your show!

Sorry but I doubt that would really ever work, he would have to pretty much watch the daily then find out all of the lines and add them to the show via editing which takes a large amount of time from what I was told since you have to add the text for each time he talks, but hey you could always do it
hellsan631
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States695 Posts
October 22 2010 17:03 GMT
#13040
it just means the 200th celebration episode will be that much more amazing and well cut.
Prev 1 650 651 652 653 654 1118 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#2 - $100
LiquipediaDiscussion
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason80
BRAT_OK 67
Railgan 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 21101
Mini 369
Dewaltoss 160
Hyuk 145
firebathero 116
ggaemo 97
ZZZero.O 73
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc7988
febbydoto13
League of Legends
Doublelift1382
Counter-Strike
fl0m1195
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4387
Khaldor1305
crisheroes952
Liquid`Hasu869
Other Games
summit1g3101
FrodaN2467
Beastyqt800
KnowMe301
mouzStarbuck297
ArmadaUGS123
Mew2King61
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1148
BasetradeTV184
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream49
[ Show 19 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 89
• Adnapsc2 23
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 51
• 80smullet 23
• Azhi_Dahaki11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 8185
• WagamamaTV444
Other Games
• imaqtpie820
• Shiphtur261
• tFFMrPink 17
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
14h 23m
INu's Battles
16h 23m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
19h 23m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 23m
BSL Open Qualifier
23h 23m
Replay Cast
1d 3h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 14h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 15h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 20h
Replay Cast
2 days
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Replay Cast
6 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.