• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:25
CEST 11:25
KST 18:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8517 users

Champions League & Europa League 2014-15 Thread - Page 214

Forum Index > Sports
Post a Reply
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 236 Next
dmnum
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
Brazil6910 Posts
May 13 2015 20:49 GMT
#4261
which team do you cheer for sosexy
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
May 13 2015 20:51 GMT
#4262
On May 14 2015 05:44 RvB wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 05:41 Pr0wler wrote:
Well, on the bright side, everyone saw that Bale has no talent and a coach without balls will be fired.

I still can't believe that Ancelotti didn't use his final 2 subs...

Bale no talent lol. He's obviously a good player. Problem is Rinaldo plays on his spot. It's a really dumb transfer but not because he's talentless.

Gz to Juve, now they're the ones to get owned in the finals


Did you see Bale's misses in both legs...?
That's not a problem of position
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
May 13 2015 20:54 GMT
#4263
On May 14 2015 05:49 dmnum wrote:
which team do you cheer for sosexy


Real, but they sucked so hard... When I was little I used to be a Juventus supporter, then Italy lost the European Championship (or World Cup, I don't remember) to a Trezeguet's goal and the next day Juventus bought him... I considered it the maximum betray.

I will gladly root for Barcelona in the finals, I hate italian football - I was so happy when Uruguay destroyed Italy
Dating thread on TL LUL
Zea!
Profile Joined November 2006
9589 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-13 20:55:17
May 13 2015 20:54 GMT
#4264
.
The Real Power~
Zea!
Profile Joined November 2006
9589 Posts
May 13 2015 20:55 GMT
#4265
On May 14 2015 05:48 SoSexy wrote:
Fuck Juventus, the most violent, bad mannered team in football history. The italian tv commentator was pathetic, calling offsides when replays were clearly showing the right position...I hope you get smashed 6-0 by Barcelona and thrown in the gut where you belong


I agree completely, today this sport is DEAD.
The Real Power~
sharkie
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
Austria18761 Posts
May 13 2015 20:56 GMT
#4266
On May 14 2015 05:54 SoSexy wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 05:49 dmnum wrote:
which team do you cheer for sosexy


Real, but they sucked so hard... When I was little I used to be a Juventus supporter, then Italy lost the European Championship (or World Cup, I don't remember) to a Trezeguet's goal and the next day Juventus bought him... I considered it the maximum betray.

I will gladly root for Barcelona in the finals, I hate italian football - I was so happy when Uruguay destroyed Italy


Was a European Championship. I loved that tournament :D
MrCon
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
France29748 Posts
May 13 2015 21:00 GMT
#4267
On May 14 2015 05:56 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 05:54 SoSexy wrote:
On May 14 2015 05:49 dmnum wrote:
which team do you cheer for sosexy


Real, but they sucked so hard... When I was little I used to be a Juventus supporter, then Italy lost the European Championship (or World Cup, I don't remember) to a Trezeguet's goal and the next day Juventus bought him... I considered it the maximum betray.

I will gladly root for Barcelona in the finals, I hate italian football - I was so happy when Uruguay destroyed Italy


Was a European Championship. I loved that tournament :D

Especially as a French yeah this was amazing :D
AsnSensation
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany24009 Posts
May 13 2015 21:13 GMT
#4268
amazing that defending a champions league really seems impossible. GG juventus.
Ysellian
Profile Joined December 2010
Netherlands9029 Posts
May 13 2015 21:20 GMT
#4269
On May 14 2015 05:56 sharkie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 05:54 SoSexy wrote:
On May 14 2015 05:49 dmnum wrote:
which team do you cheer for sosexy


Real, but they sucked so hard... When I was little I used to be a Juventus supporter, then Italy lost the European Championship (or World Cup, I don't remember) to a Trezeguet's goal and the next day Juventus bought him... I considered it the maximum betray.

I will gladly root for Barcelona in the finals, I hate italian football - I was so happy when Uruguay destroyed Italy


Was a European Championship. I loved that tournament :D


That tournament was one of the best in history even though we lost on penalties (I blame the Arena stadium, Holland always plays bad there ). I actually became a fan of Portugal then, they were so much fun to watch and in my opinion were the best team that year (only France was and will always be their kryptonite).
Dav1oN
Profile Joined January 2012
Ukraine3164 Posts
May 13 2015 21:22 GMT
#4270
How could u possibly enjoy italian style of football? Juve has close to 0 chances in finals.

Barca has the strongest attackers, and they don't have wooden Benzema with selfish and twisted Bale.
In memory of Geoff "iNcontroL" Robinson 11.09.1985 - 21.07.2019 A tribute to incredible man, embodiment of joy, esports titan, starcraft community pillar all in one. You will always be remembered!
SoSexy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Italy3725 Posts
May 13 2015 21:25 GMT
#4271
Bale tonight was terrible... you can't miss that many opportunities at that level
Dating thread on TL LUL
Copymizer
Profile Joined November 2010
Denmark2108 Posts
May 13 2015 21:28 GMT
#4272
gareth fail for real tonight, juventus has lots of chances to do this, they believe they can do this after this win
~~Yo man ! MBCGame HERO Fighting !! Holy check !
Zea!
Profile Joined November 2006
9589 Posts
May 13 2015 21:30 GMT
#4273
I feel so depressed that an horrible team like this Juventus reached the Champions League final.... that's disgusting.
The Real Power~
Painmaker
Profile Joined December 2010
Uruguay230 Posts
May 13 2015 21:47 GMT
#4274
So happy! Go Juventus! Now, I won't be mad if Barcelona wins but only if Suarez scores... otherwise go Juventus!
It's a good day to die
PhilGood2DaY
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany7424 Posts
May 13 2015 22:13 GMT
#4275
lol what?

O_O
hatred outlives the hateful
PhilGood2DaY
Profile Joined September 2005
Germany7424 Posts
May 13 2015 22:14 GMT
#4276
I miss the young and dynamic Bale from Tottenham .. also his hair cut now ._.

He and Madrid is not going to work 8/
hatred outlives the hateful
Faruko
Profile Joined April 2013
Chile34173 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-13 22:16:57
May 13 2015 22:16 GMT
#4277
Finally, a Chilean player (this sounds so sad lol) will win the champions league, and both were born on my team

Cant believe just 10 years ago i saw those 2 "kids" playing on the field every 2 weeks
Ross was right // "Jesus Christ nahaz is doing shots before my eyes" (Sn0_Man, 2018)
zeo
Profile Joined October 2009
Serbia6343 Posts
May 13 2015 22:27 GMT
#4278
On May 14 2015 06:47 Painmaker wrote:
So happy! Go Juventus! Now, I won't be mad if Barcelona wins but only if Suarez scores... otherwise go Juventus!

Pande, I think there is a Chelsea fan handbook somewhere that states saying something like that is haram. Come back into the light Pande! There is still time to crack a joke about how Barca hasn't played against a serious or full-strength team all year in the CL, well except for yesterday, but they lost that match.
“What the public criticizes in you, cultivate. It is you.” - Jean Cocteau
smr
Profile Joined April 2011
Germany4808 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-13 22:31:04
May 13 2015 22:30 GMT
#4279
On May 14 2015 07:27 zeo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2015 06:47 Painmaker wrote:
So happy! Go Juventus! Now, I won't be mad if Barcelona wins but only if Suarez scores... otherwise go Juventus!

Pande, I think there is a Chelsea fan handbook somewhere that states saying something like that is haram. Come back into the light Pande! There is still time to crack a joke about how Barca hasn't played against a serious or full-strength team all year in the CL, well except for yesterday, but they lost that match.

Did I miss anything? Other than the number of characters in the name this does not seem to be Pande. Zeo u drunk?
Espers
Profile Joined August 2009
United Kingdom606 Posts
May 13 2015 22:38 GMT
#4280
real madrid are so lost without modric, isco/james can't create anything. bale useless as always...
Prev 1 212 213 214 215 216 236 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 6992
Rain 3702
Leta 2437
Soulkey 418
Soma 343
BeSt 297
Rush 213
Barracks 169
soO 162
firebathero 155
[ Show more ]
Stork 104
Sexy 56
Killer 44
Shinee 33
Shine 31
Hm[arnc] 18
Sacsri 17
HiyA 15
Sharp 12
sorry 10
Terrorterran 5
Noble 4
Dota 2
Gorgc3747
XcaliburYe172
League of Legends
JimRising 495
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King53
Other Games
gofns27773
WinterStarcraft638
Pyrionflax193
Sick158
singsing5
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV193
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 60
• Sammyuel 43
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2224
League of Legends
• Jankos2405
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
35m
Patches Events
5h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 35m
OSC
13h 35m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.