• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:07
CEST 21:07
KST 04:07
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8362 users

StarCraft Research Survey Recruitment

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Normal
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 21:35:00
January 18 2013 21:28 GMT
#1
[image loading]
StarCraft 2 Survey


The Connected-Learning survey study is seeking survey participants from the StarCraft 2 community.

This two-year survey is looking for individuals who are between the ages of 13-16 who play StarCraft 2 and participate in the community in a variety of ways. Anyone can apply - aspiring competitive player or casual gamer. We are looking for about 20-30 participants.

People who take the survey will answer questions through an online form over 4 sessions that will take place throughout a 2 year period. Each survey session will take about 20 minutes to complete. Participants will be compensated for each time they complete a survey.

Click here to apply to participate in the survey
The application is just the first verification process, please understand you may need to provide more information or materials to verify your identity and age.


Note: this application form is NOT the survey, but an application to be selected to participate in the study.

Why StarCraft 2?:
The Leveling-up team in the Connected Learning research network investigates communities and platforms that assist interest driven learners in picking up new expertise, and how they engage with these platforms to seek out mentors, acquire feedback, and seek new knowledge.

Gaming has become a key focus of the study when looking at play in a learning environment, and what factors drive community members to engage in learning in a non-traditional environment.

The StarCraft 2 community embodies many key connected-learning principles. How a player participates in forums, watches VoDs, learns from instructional videos, and rank up on the ladder touches on the broader themes of peer and community engagement to supplement one’s learning capabilities.

More information here:
http://clrn.dmlhub.net/content/leveling


What is connected-learning?
Connected-learning is “re-imagining the experience of education in the information age”. The concept looks at how youth interests collide with new media, peer groups, and shared purpose to create a more connected and more enriching educational experience.


Connected Learning: 'ESSENCE' from DML Research Hub on Vimeo.



Public research report discussing research, design, and implementation

Connected Learning: An Agenda for Research and Design


More information:
BoingBoing feature: http://boingboing.net/2013/01/16/must-read-report-on-maker-driv.html
What is connected learning?: http://connectedlearning.tv/what-is-connected-learning
Connected learning principles: http://connectedlearning.tv/connected-learning-principles

The Connected Learning Research Network is part of The John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation’s $85 million Digital Media and Learning Initiative, which aims to determine how digital media are changing the way young people learn, play, socialize, and participate in civic life. More information is at: http://www.macfound.org/programs/learning/.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
tili
Profile Joined July 2012
United States1332 Posts
January 18 2013 21:48 GMT
#2
Holy ish - as a professional policy wonk, this makes me salivate.

I think the work/effort (especially for free) the community shows in their love for all things StarCraft is powerful, and it'll be amazing to see metrics for understanding how this functions and what effects it has on us as individuals/groups.
Doominator10
Profile Joined August 2012
United States515 Posts
January 18 2013 21:56 GMT
#3
F!@#, I just turned 17 last Nov.

I would have loved to help with something like this.
Gluck :D
Your DOOM has arrived,,,, and is handing out cookies
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 18 2013 22:00 GMT
#4
On January 19 2013 06:56 Doominator10 wrote:
F!@#, I just turned 17 last Nov.

I would have loved to help with something like this.
Gluck :D


I'll ask if you can apply. Thanks for the interest!
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-18 22:17:55
January 18 2013 22:09 GMT
#5
Oh cool! 2 year long thing, and Im turning 14 in 3 weeks. This fits well for me haha

Sent in the application~
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 18 2013 22:11 GMT
#6
On January 19 2013 07:09 Master of DalK wrote:
Oh cool! 2 year long thing, and Im turning 14 in 3 weeks. This fits well for me haha Unless there is some US only thing like a lot of stuff >>


Nope, go ahead and apply! It's international at the moment.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
ki11z0ne
Profile Joined January 2011
United States427 Posts
January 18 2013 22:17 GMT
#7
awwww why this age group if I may ask?
SC > halo
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 18 2013 22:21 GMT
#8
The age group is because the survey study has a focus on youth in middle school - high school. I've done studies and interviews of people who are older, but for this study the focus is just different.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
number01
Profile Joined December 2012
203 Posts
January 18 2013 22:45 GMT
#9
do you have a release form for testing underage people?
Idra is the reason I play SC
Pokebunny
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States10654 Posts
January 18 2013 22:45 GMT
#10
Yeah I'm 17 :O (senior in HS).. I can do it if you want o_O
Semipro Terran player | Pokebunny#1710 | twitter.com/Pokebunny | twitch.tv/Pokebunny | facebook.com/PokebunnySC
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 18 2013 23:11 GMT
#11
On January 19 2013 07:45 number01 wrote:
do you have a release form for testing underage people?


Yes. We may need to do some extra steps for parental consent so keep this in mind.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Thalandros
Profile Blog Joined July 2012
Netherlands1151 Posts
January 18 2013 23:27 GMT
#12
I definately applied. (15 years here.) Really interested in what this study can show us, especially because it's centered around my age-group. =D
|| ''I think we have all experienced passion that is not in any sense reasonable.'' ||
Hollandrock
Profile Joined January 2012
United Kingdom158 Posts
January 19 2013 00:02 GMT
#13
15 here. have applied. Interested to know what this is about and how I could help!
Dyscrasia
Profile Joined November 2011
New Zealand10 Posts
January 19 2013 13:15 GMT
#14
Hey, first time poster here, but long time reader/lurker. Guess this is what it took for me to finally contribute.

Firstly, I just want to say that this looks incredibly interesting, and definitely seems to be for a very worthwhile cause. However, as someone who has a degree in Sociology and works in the social/market research industry, I have a few questions for you guys.

(I also want to note that I did have a look at the website details provided, and I am about the read the 100 page report that was released the other day.)

1: What do you mean that you "might" need to get parental permission? You are conducting research with minors, people under the age of 18, parental consent is absolutely vital to make your study legitimate Not to mention, I know that interviewing minors without parental consent is illegal in Australia, not sure about the US though.
2: Has your study/survey been through an ethics committee? (Or will it?)
3: How are you guaranteeing the privacy of all participants? This is especially concerning to me because you didn't mention anything about privacy and confidentiality in your post. Obviously YOU will need to know who they are, but it's pretty standard practice to tell potential participants that all personal or revealing information given will not be made public in any form, or sold/given to other companies.

I'm making a big deal out of this because you've mentioned that you might be asking for proof of personal details, and minors generally don't understand the consequences of giving these details out. Thus parental consent I guess.

4: What methodology do you intend to use in the study? Qualitative, quantitative or a hybrid? Considering that you're only really looking for 20-30 participants, I assume you must be going for a qualitative or hybrid methodology.
5: You've said you will be conducting this study 4 times over 2 years. It is absolutely inevitable that not all of the people who started the survey will finish it. In the various longitudinal studies I've been a part of, you can loose up to 30% of your sample between each interviewing period. Have you accounted for this in the numbers that you are looking for?

As a bit of a disclaimer, I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but I think that this is an absolutely fantastic idea, and I'd love to see it done properly.
Oatsmaster
Profile Joined October 2012
United States16628 Posts
January 19 2013 14:04 GMT
#15
Yeah Im 17 too and I would love to participate.
No gg, No skill.
TerranosaurusWrecks
Profile Blog Joined December 2011
Canada187 Posts
January 19 2013 17:34 GMT
#16
Also 17 here, would be great if I could help
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ "Like you can train a n00b, but they will just be a trained n00b."
iMech
Profile Joined July 2011
United States28 Posts
January 19 2013 19:26 GMT
#17
I'm pretty sure you can give a 20 question survey to a 14 year old without going through an ethics committee.
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 19 2013 20:22 GMT
#18
On January 19 2013 22:15 Dyscrasia wrote:
Hey, first time poster here, but long time reader/lurker. Guess this is what it took for me to finally contribute.

Firstly, I just want to say that this looks incredibly interesting, and definitely seems to be for a very worthwhile cause. However, as someone who has a degree in Sociology and works in the social/market research industry, I have a few questions for you guys.

(I also want to note that I did have a look at the website details provided, and I am about the read the 100 page report that was released the other day.)

1: What do you mean that you "might" need to get parental permission? You are conducting research with minors, people under the age of 18, parental consent is absolutely vital to make your study legitimate Not to mention, I know that interviewing minors without parental consent is illegal in Australia, not sure about the US though.
2: Has your study/survey been through an ethics committee? (Or will it?)
3: How are you guaranteeing the privacy of all participants? This is especially concerning to me because you didn't mention anything about privacy and confidentiality in your post. Obviously YOU will need to know who they are, but it's pretty standard practice to tell potential participants that all personal or revealing information given will not be made public in any form, or sold/given to other companies.

I'm making a big deal out of this because you've mentioned that you might be asking for proof of personal details, and minors generally don't understand the consequences of giving these details out. Thus parental consent I guess.

4: What methodology do you intend to use in the study? Qualitative, quantitative or a hybrid? Considering that you're only really looking for 20-30 participants, I assume you must be going for a qualitative or hybrid methodology.
5: You've said you will be conducting this study 4 times over 2 years. It is absolutely inevitable that not all of the people who started the survey will finish it. In the various longitudinal studies I've been a part of, you can loose up to 30% of your sample between each interviewing period. Have you accounted for this in the numbers that you are looking for?

As a bit of a disclaimer, I'm not trying to be a dick about this, but I think that this is an absolutely fantastic idea, and I'd love to see it done properly.


I appreciate the concern, and I guess I should have been more clear in the OP about how this study is being conducted. This survey is being administered to a variety of communities that applied to be a part of the survey. Starcraft and Teamliquid was a unique case because it's the only online community (to my knowledge) that is part of the survey - the rest are online and offline programs. Starcraft is a very unique game that has a very learning driven approaching to improving and playing, which is one reason why Teamliquid and the Starcraft community was selected. I am helping to facilitate the survey for the Starcraft community (with huge thanks to Heyoka and TL staff for being accommodating).

Essentially we're taking 20-30 participants from 20 communities (Starcraft community being one of many).

The logistics are being handled by a professional team who have years in experience and have the same concerns as you. We will need some sort of parental consent, whether it be online signature, splash screens, etc. Everything has been through an ethics committee. Participants should expect their information to not be released to the public like in similar surveys.

Hope that addresses your concerns.
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
CaptPlanet
Profile Joined September 2012
United States4 Posts
January 19 2013 22:03 GMT
#19
Hm just applied, hoping i get selected seems like something worth doing. Gl to all who applied!!
A move like a boss
Dyscrasia
Profile Joined November 2011
New Zealand10 Posts
January 19 2013 23:35 GMT
#20
Thank-you for your response.

I would advise that you post something similar about the respondents rights on the opening page however. It is just professional behaviour.

If you or anyone else considering applying would like to view the Australian Code of Professional Behaviour, which I assume to be similar to the US, a link is available here.

http://www.amsrs.com.au/documents/item/194

Page 2 contains a brief summary of the rules of market/social research, and pages 5-8 go into more depth about it.

I offer this just for reassurance for those with privacy concerns etc.
XxpunisherXx
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
14 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-20 00:04:13
January 20 2013 00:00 GMT
#21
Hello I just wanted to know...
What do you mean by going to be compensated?
As i would love to apply but my dad would like to know
Also how are you planning to compensate us??
Sorry i might be sounding greedy but i am just over excited to
do this survey
Ry2D2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States429 Posts
January 20 2013 00:24 GMT
#22
Looks interesting. I shall certainly apply!
LiLSighKoh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States588 Posts
January 20 2013 07:35 GMT
#23
Woohoo, I just turned 16 a couple months ago :D
"Want some? Go get some!"
E.L.V.I.S
Profile Joined April 2011
Belgium458 Posts
January 20 2013 10:03 GMT
#24
Wow just saw the age limit, too sad, I was curious
http://twitch.tv/maggrig | @SC2ELVIS | http://www.facebook.com/sc2ELVIS
skyyan
Profile Joined April 2012
United States74 Posts
January 20 2013 10:37 GMT
#25
Too bad I'm over the age limit, but gogo research + SC!
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/profile/457733/1/skyyan/
furerkip
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
United States439 Posts
January 20 2013 14:44 GMT
#26
Hehe, turning 17 in 3 days! Can still apply!
MrCaptainAwesome
Profile Joined December 2012
Denmark3 Posts
January 20 2013 17:41 GMT
#27
Just replied, now I can only wait and see what happens. :D
Studium ad Prosperandum
zooblol
Profile Joined January 2012
United States3 Posts
January 20 2013 21:12 GMT
#28
when do you know when you were chosen?
Zoob #1
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
January 20 2013 23:58 GMT
#29
On January 21 2013 06:12 zooblol wrote:
when do you know when you were chosen?

Shindigs said about early February or so.
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
January 22 2013 00:39 GMT
#30
Signed up. Hopefully I can contribute to something through this that shows that video games don't rot your mind like many people think
Billinator
Profile Joined July 2012
United States86 Posts
January 22 2013 01:02 GMT
#31
would've loved to be part of this. too bad im 17
MKP, Select, DeMusliM
ZodaSoda
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Australia1191 Posts
January 22 2013 07:47 GMT
#32
lol wtf, I'm sitting there playing my WiiU and my friends telling me about this thread and said i should sign up so i was like sure you sign me up, and they did, i come read it 10 minutes later, they neglected to mention the age limit -.-
I'm 22

Sorry Shindigs :o

LiquipediaI'm the strongest Dragon that you've ever seen, You're gonna die motherfucker, I take up five screens. -Kraid
PolarJace
Profile Joined January 2013
United States3 Posts
January 22 2013 17:00 GMT
#33
Would you extend the age to 17? Or are there exceptions?
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
Last Edited: 2013-01-23 01:57:55
January 23 2013 01:57 GMT
#34
The one time being 14 helps me on the internet. :D
gorkey island is the only good map
Doominator10
Profile Joined August 2012
United States515 Posts
January 24 2013 19:54 GMT
#35
On January 20 2013 23:44 furerkip wrote:
Hehe, turning 17 in 3 days! Can still apply!

Happy birthday!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
jerk
jk
Your DOOM has arrived,,,, and is handing out cookies
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 24 2013 22:21 GMT
#36
On January 21 2013 08:58 Master of DalK wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 21 2013 06:12 zooblol wrote:
when do you know when you were chosen?

Shindigs said about early February or so.


I'm currently looking if you can qualify for the survey if you are 17. I'll notify everyone who applied once I get an answer.

We got a lot of responses, thanks everyone for your help!
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
shindigs
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
United States4795 Posts
January 28 2013 22:50 GMT
#37
I realized I didn't put a deadline on this - but it'll have to be this Wednesday. Please submit an application before then!
Photographer@shindags || twitch.tv/shindigs
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
January 30 2013 23:31 GMT
#38
Hey, shindigs, I accidentally sent in my application twice. Will this be a problem?
Thanks
gorkey island is the only good map
Ry2D2
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
United States429 Posts
January 31 2013 02:13 GMT
#39
So when can we expect to know if we've been accepted or not into the study?
IndoPr0
Profile Joined December 2012
Indonesia10 Posts
January 31 2013 04:23 GMT
#40
Well, applying!

Now trying to benefit the world through gamin'
If a loss means 10 push ups, when the end of the season arrives, no more fat!
LiLSighKoh
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States588 Posts
February 01 2013 00:47 GMT
#41
Yay I got accepted, got my email !
"Want some? Go get some!"
autoexec
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
United States530 Posts
February 01 2013 00:53 GMT
#42
Same here. Just curious, how many people are in the survery?
Master of DalK
Profile Blog Joined June 2012
Canada1803 Posts
February 01 2013 01:20 GMT
#43
SICKKKK got accepted! ^_^ I think about 30 people
@MasterDalK | Maelstrom Entertainment | Streaming Every Esport Under the Sun
PXEnTei
Profile Blog Joined April 2012
United States209 Posts
February 01 2013 23:36 GMT
#44
I got accepted too. YAYA
"Sue me, dickhead!" -Thor
Quakecomm
Profile Joined April 2012
United States344 Posts
February 03 2013 04:56 GMT
#45
On February 02 2013 08:36 SC_THORLORD wrote:
I got accepted too. YAYA

me too >
gorkey island is the only good map
bakedace
Profile Blog Joined March 2010
United States672 Posts
February 28 2013 21:02 GMT
#46
Looks cool, thanks for your hard work!
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
ComeBackTV 730
SteadfastSC533
EnkiAlexander 72
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 533
UpATreeSC 110
BRAT_OK 55
JuggernautJason51
PtitDrogo 38
ZombieGrub20
MindelVK 16
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 29460
Soulkey 302
Dewaltoss 130
Mini 91
Trap 31
ToSsGirL 27
Shine 19
NotJumperer 2
Dota 2
Dendi1014
qojqva811
Counter-Strike
fl0m1424
shoxiejesuss744
Fnx 716
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2211
crisheroes1986
Liquid`Hasu857
Other Games
Grubby2856
ArmadaUGS1112
B2W.Neo623
ceh9520
byalli495
C9.Mang0164
Pyrionflax93
Chillindude81
Trikslyr47
Railgan22
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream85
[ Show 18 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 12
• Reevou 6
• IndyKCrew
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• intothetv
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 29
• Azhi_Dahaki20
• 80smullet 18
• FirePhoenix10
• ZZZeroYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• BSLYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1267
Other Games
• imaqtpie1079
• Scarra557
• Shiphtur311
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 53m
OSC
17h 53m
Stellar Fest
17h 53m
OSC
1d 4h
Stellar Fest
1d 17h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.