• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:01
CEST 13:01
KST 20:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8573 users

Win a Trip to MLG or Dreamhack from SPG!

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Normal
SixPoolGaming
Profile Joined April 2011
United States4 Posts
September 20 2012 20:25 GMT
#1
[image loading]





Want a chance to win a trip to MLG or Dreamhack 2013?

SixPoolGaming.com presents “Hang with Us”


[image loading]


There are three (3) phases to the Contest:
Phase 1: The Contest Entry Period;
Phase 2: The Contest Judging Period; and
Phase 3: The Grand Prize Winner Announcement.


Phase 1:

To Enter: Complete a full Premium Membership Subscription to SixPoolGaming.com and submit a forum post in the thread "Hang with Us" explaining: why you would like to go on a SC2 trip with SixPoolGaming. This can be in written, video or photo format. *Make it creative!

Once you complete your membership & submit your post,
you will be officially entered into the Contest.

Phase 2:

Contest Judging Period: The Contest Judging will be Tuesday, January 01, 2013. The judges will select a total of one (1) Grand Prize Winner. The Grand Prize winner will be selected by SixPoolGaming.

The winner will be selected on the basis of originality, style and creativity. At the time of selection, the Judges will rank the top candidates so that in the event that the winner cannot participate for any reason, an alternate winner may be selected. The Judgesʼ decisions will be final and binding.

Phase 3:

The Grand Prize Winner Notification and Announcement: The Grand Prize Winner will be notified on Tuesday, January 01, 2013 and will be announced in January 2013. Winner will then have their choice of a trip to 1 MLG or Dreamhack 2013 event. SixPoolGaming will arrange all travel accommodations.


[image loading]


The Grand Prize:

One round trip airplane ticket, lodging and entrance to Starcraft 2 event of choice in 2013.


No substitution of prizes, except at the discretion of SixPoolGaming. Sponsor will award one (1) Grand Prize package to one SixPoolGaming Premium Member. Prizes may not be redeemed for cash value. If the individual selected decline to participate or is unable to fulfill Contest requirements or if, by reason of accident, illness or emergency, the person is unable to travel or must return home early, or if the individual’s participation is terminated by SixPoolGaming prior to trip completion, there will be no cash compensation.


[image loading]


*For official rules and regs visit Hang with Us
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-20 20:38:44
September 20 2012 20:33 GMT
#2
Gotta pay to enter

Cool contest, but I don't know if I would want to pay for this ):

I understand that I am signing up for a subscription that will bill the credit card
I entered above each month automatically in the amount of $14.99
until I cancel my membership.


  • Do we get to pick the location? Yes you get to choose the location/event
  • Is this legal in Quebec? Void in territories and where prohibited by law, rule or regulation. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Looks like it.
  • Age requirement? 18+
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
NobledBlood
Profile Joined January 2011
United States125 Posts
September 20 2012 20:40 GMT
#3
Awww, this sounds really fun. But college ate all my money.

Good luck to everyone who does enter though!
RusHXceL
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1004 Posts
September 20 2012 20:46 GMT
#4
forgot to mention pay to enter
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
September 20 2012 21:23 GMT
#5
You should probably put the pay to enter on the front of the post, I was about to enter but discovering its pay to enter I wont... if I hadn't seen it from another post I might of wasted my time
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 20 2012 21:42 GMT
#6
Phase 1:

To Enter: Complete a full Premium Membership Subscription to SixPoolGaming.com and submit a forum post in the thread "Hang with Us" explaining: why you would like to go on a SC2 trip with SixPoolGaming. This can be in written, video or photo format. *Make it creative!


All you need to do is click the link to see that you need to pay to enter. You get access to good content from good players and can win big. Although I'm biased, it's a nice deal
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
September 20 2012 23:31 GMT
#7
On September 21 2012 06:23 aka_star wrote:
You should probably put the pay to enter on the front of the post, I was about to enter but discovering its pay to enter I wont... if I hadn't seen it from another post I might of wasted my time


It is actually there in the text.
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
Joedaddy
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States1948 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 00:09:59
September 21 2012 00:02 GMT
#8
Good luck with this~

But I must admit that these contests always make me sad

I've been called a lot of things in my lifetime, but "creative" has never been one of them. :<

+ Show Spoiler +
SixPoolGaming reserves the right to cancel or reschedule the trip, in whole or in part, in its sole discretion, as well as the right, in its sole discretion, to dismiss the winner from further participation in the trip as a result of conduct that is considered improper or offensive to the local community, is likely to be detrimental to the health or safety of the winner or other individuals, or demonstrates that the individual is not capable or unwilling to participate fully in the trip experience.


I lol'd a bit at the bolded part. I wonder what the "full trip experience" might include that a person would be unwilling to participate in it Use your imagination people haha
I might be the minority on TL, but TL is the minority everywhere else.
Everest9
Profile Joined July 2011
Nepal88 Posts
September 21 2012 02:03 GMT
#9
Pay to enter contests are one of the worst scams that exist, I find. Sorry but I'll shy away from this one.
Hipsters gonna hip.
System42
Profile Joined August 2011
172 Posts
September 21 2012 02:30 GMT
#10
this is awesome
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 21 2012 02:30 GMT
#11
On September 21 2012 11:03 Everest9 wrote:
Pay to enter contests are one of the worst scams that exist, I find. Sorry but I'll shy away from this one.


I don't understand how or why you think this is a scam...
twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
Farmer Poopy
Profile Joined October 2011
258 Posts
September 21 2012 02:38 GMT
#12
Was actually thinking a little bit about it, since a bunch of people don't seem that interested, and I had a pretty good idea in mind. Unfourtunately I'm under 18
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
September 21 2012 03:31 GMT
#13
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
Torte de Lini
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Germany38463 Posts
September 21 2012 05:52 GMT
#14
On September 21 2012 12:31 desRow wrote:
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.


I don't think they're looking to make people more aware of SPG, but more interested in the service.
The contest is an incentive (or rather a chance at a huge incentive) to signing up.

A free contest doesn't achieve what they're aiming for (or what I'm assuming)
https://twitter.com/#!/TorteDeLini (@TorteDeLini)
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
September 21 2012 06:47 GMT
#15
On September 21 2012 12:31 desRow wrote:
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.


True, desRow.
However for an organisation like SPG, it's paid subscribers are the way they keep alive as you know aswell.
Personally I think this contest is rather huge, but it requires some help from people to spread the word!

''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
ROOTCatZ
Profile Blog Joined June 2005
Peru1238 Posts
September 21 2012 08:36 GMT
#16
On September 21 2012 12:31 desRow wrote:
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.


lol. you're actually as dumb as I thought you were.

User was temp banned for this post.
Progamerwww.root-gaming.com
DanceSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2008
United States751 Posts
September 21 2012 09:07 GMT
#17
It is basically an incentive disguised as a raffle. Chances are that the person who is looking to 'win a trip to MLG or Dreamhack' is expecting eligibility without a cost. I see this as an incentive to someone who already has a subscription where as someone who didn't could just simply pay to go to MLG or Dreamhack. I think if you want to promote Six Pool Gaming, at the least provide what a Premium Membership Subscription does for the user aside from charging them $15 a month.
Dance.943 || "I think he's just going to lose. There's only so many ways you can lose. And he's going to make some kind of units. And I'm going to attack him, and then all his stuff is going to die. That's about the best prediction that I can make" - NonY
desRow
Profile Blog Joined May 2009
Canada2654 Posts
September 21 2012 09:38 GMT
#18
On September 21 2012 17:36 ROOTCatZ wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 12:31 desRow wrote:
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.


lol. you're actually as dumb as I thought you were.


Okay. Thank you for your constructive criticism. It is very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!
http://twitch.tv/desrowfighting http://twitter.com/desrowfighting http://facebook.com/desrowfighting
EdenPLusDucky
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
571 Posts
September 21 2012 10:14 GMT
#19
One round trip airplane ticket, lodging and entrance to Starcraft 2 event of choice in 2013.


So you are paying 14.99 USD for the next 4-5 months to "win" a trip to an event and you might not even care about SPG's video tutorials. This is a pretty bad investment if SPG goes through with this especially if they get very few new subscribers within the next few months.
CCFxSmegaman
Profile Joined September 2012
United States1 Post
Last Edited: 2012-09-21 13:19:36
September 21 2012 12:59 GMT
#20
Requiring a paid subscription to your website in order to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes is directly in conflict with the Federal Trade Commission's gambling laws. Either enable a free entry method, or risk running an illegal operation.

Edit: "The Promotion will be legal if one of the three elements is eliminated. Therefore, a Promotion without required Consideration, but with a Prize and Chance, is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Chance" or a "Sweepstakes." Similarly, a Promotion without Chance but with a Prize and Consideration is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Skill" or a "Contest." For Sweepstakes, Entrants must be able to enter without charge, and winners must be selected by Chance from the qualifying entries (those entries which have met the requirements of the Sweepstakes rules). With Contests, Contestants must perform some type of skilled act, the qualifying entries must be judged and scored by objective measurable criteria, and the Contestant with the highest score among the entries wins the Prize."
divito
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Canada1213 Posts
September 21 2012 13:08 GMT
#21
Unfortunate that you're paying for a membership on top of contributing something to win the contest. Kind of like those department stores or online deals where you're buying stuff to be entered into something, where it doesn't completely diminish their margin and people aren't really aware of that.

Smegaman also brings up a valid point, though I imagine it's not hard to circumvent.
Skype: divito7
Mandalor
Profile Blog Joined February 2003
Germany2362 Posts
September 21 2012 20:12 GMT
#22
I think this contest will hurt SPG more than it helps. Which is unfortunate, from what I can gather the service you offer looks decent. However, there will probably be few people who pay the prize just to enter the raffle and for the others, this contest will just leave a bad taste.
tertos
Profile Joined April 2011
Romania394 Posts
September 21 2012 21:17 GMT
#23
On September 21 2012 21:59 CCFxSmegaman wrote:
Requiring a paid subscription to your website in order to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes is directly in conflict with the Federal Trade Commission's gambling laws. Either enable a free entry method, or risk running an illegal operation.

Edit: "The Promotion will be legal if one of the three elements is eliminated. Therefore, a Promotion without required Consideration, but with a Prize and Chance, is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Chance" or a "Sweepstakes." Similarly, a Promotion without Chance but with a Prize and Consideration is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Skill" or a "Contest." For Sweepstakes, Entrants must be able to enter without charge, and winners must be selected by Chance from the qualifying entries (those entries which have met the requirements of the Sweepstakes rules). With Contests, Contestants must perform some type of skilled act, the qualifying entries must be judged and scored by objective measurable criteria, and the Contestant with the highest score among the entries wins the Prize."


Nice try but,
They are actually charging money for membership, in exchange you get access to 6pool services, whatever those services are.
They are offering contest entries for free to members, where "Contestants must perform some type of skilled act" thus making it completely legit.
I was born this way
GohgamX
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada1096 Posts
September 21 2012 22:52 GMT
#24
On September 22 2012 06:17 tertos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 21:59 CCFxSmegaman wrote:
Requiring a paid subscription to your website in order to be eligible to enter the sweepstakes is directly in conflict with the Federal Trade Commission's gambling laws. Either enable a free entry method, or risk running an illegal operation.

Edit: "The Promotion will be legal if one of the three elements is eliminated. Therefore, a Promotion without required Consideration, but with a Prize and Chance, is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Chance" or a "Sweepstakes." Similarly, a Promotion without Chance but with a Prize and Consideration is legal, and is referred to as a "Game of Skill" or a "Contest." For Sweepstakes, Entrants must be able to enter without charge, and winners must be selected by Chance from the qualifying entries (those entries which have met the requirements of the Sweepstakes rules). With Contests, Contestants must perform some type of skilled act, the qualifying entries must be judged and scored by objective measurable criteria, and the Contestant with the highest score among the entries wins the Prize."


Nice try but,
They are actually charging money for membership, in exchange you get access to 6pool services, whatever those services are.
They are offering contest entries for free to members, where "Contestants must perform some type of skilled act" thus making it completely legit.


Word, become a member do something creative and you qualify.
Time is a great teacher, unfortunate that it kills all its pupils ...
Xeris
Profile Blog Joined July 2005
Iran17695 Posts
September 22 2012 01:14 GMT
#25
Yea, you get quite a bit of content for signing up, so I'd definitely recommend it. Getting a chance to win a trip to an event is really awesome as well!

twitter.com/xerislight -- follow me~~
aka_star
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United Kingdom1546 Posts
September 22 2012 06:37 GMT
#26
On September 22 2012 10:14 Xeris wrote:
Yea, you get quite a bit of content for signing up, so I'd definitely recommend it. Getting a chance to win a trip to an event is really awesome as well!



Well it doesn't look like the forum is on fire from people climbing over each other to get a piece of this prize. I can't see what the site offers that isn't already available for free. We have streams, youtube, daily tournament, forums, podcasts this stuff is kinda already done by other groups and done well... it just seems difficult for them to compete with all the talent currently out there.

The pro list is small and questionable, the forums have double digit posts which doesn't suggest their is a vibrant community there. Is it right they only have 1 pod cast?... not sure I can see them all without signing up... the premium price is on par with a live stream ticket for an MLG or GSL.... so its difficult to say its worth it.

Well enough of my poo poo, Good luck with the site!
FlashDave.999 aka Star
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
September 22 2012 08:58 GMT
#27
@aka_star. I see what you are saying and while this is a challenge for the people at SPG, I can't help but stress the fact that they need the help of the community to grow. I am a subscriber there and I can tell you that using the forums of SPG is completely free. You havent got any costs to post there.

However, in order to help build this service into an even better platform, we need people that join us and post actively. I know the team well and presently that is the bottleneck. If you have suggestions for the service they offer and what you'd like to see, head over there and let them know.
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
iKill
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
Denmark861 Posts
September 22 2012 17:03 GMT
#28
On September 22 2012 17:58 Aelonius wrote:
@aka_star. I see what you are saying and while this is a challenge for the people at SPG, I can't help but stress the fact that they need the help of the community to grow. I am a subscriber there and I can tell you that using the forums of SPG is completely free. You havent got any costs to post there.

However, in order to help build this service into an even better platform, we need people that join us and post actively. I know the team well and presently that is the bottleneck. If you have suggestions for the service they offer and what you'd like to see, head over there and let them know.


Doesn't change the fact that you're competing with an extremely large amount of free content on TL, Youtube, Twitch etc., at a price comparable to a GSL or MLG season ticket. If you want people to pay for your community content, you need to make it as attractive as humanly possible.

Maybe starting out with paid membership is not the best option - maybe they should consider growing the community for free first, and then tacking on a monthly subscription later?
thepuppyassassin: "My god... the deathball's grown wings!"
Mo0Rauder
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada182 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-22 21:14:44
September 22 2012 21:11 GMT
#29
On September 21 2012 18:38 desRow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 21 2012 17:36 ROOTCatZ wrote:
On September 21 2012 12:31 desRow wrote:
I think it's a decent idea to get more subscribers for your site but I don't think it will be a popular contest. People are broken/don't give a fuck anymore about getting better. There's a minority that wants to get good. Should have made it a free contest with giving away subscriptions to top5. If it's free more creative people will be into it.

+ Show Spoiler +

lol. you're actually as dumb as I thought you were.


Okay. Thank you for your constructive criticism. It is very much appreciated. Have a wonderful day!



I don't think they will be able to butter their bread unless they get more subscribers, something desrow will understand of course.
That comment was dripping with sweat, I mean sarcasm

User was temp banned for this post.
All work or all play? Nive to five? Or, five to nine?
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
Last Edited: 2012-09-23 22:58:52
September 23 2012 20:47 GMT
#30
On September 23 2012 02:03 iKill wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 22 2012 17:58 Aelonius wrote:
@aka_star. I see what you are saying and while this is a challenge for the people at SPG, I can't help but stress the fact that they need the help of the community to grow. I am a subscriber there and I can tell you that using the forums of SPG is completely free. You havent got any costs to post there.

However, in order to help build this service into an even better platform, we need people that join us and post actively. I know the team well and presently that is the bottleneck. If you have suggestions for the service they offer and what you'd like to see, head over there and let them know.


Doesn't change the fact that you're competing with an extremely large amount of free content on TL, Youtube, Twitch etc., at a price comparable to a GSL or MLG season ticket. If you want people to pay for your community content, you need to make it as attractive as humanly possible.

Maybe starting out with paid membership is not the best option - maybe they should consider growing the community for free first, and then tacking on a monthly subscription later?


While I can not speak for SPG and their development aims, by all means please let me know what you think would be needed to make a premium membership worth it. What do you want to pay, and what do you want to see. I'll get in touch with the team and relay the best idea's.

Sixpoolgaming is always looking for more volunteers and if you're feeling like helping out then let me know.

Edit:

If you've got idea's, suggestions or questions you can shoot me an e-mail on 'Michael@Sixpoolgaming.com'
I will try to answer them as quickly as possible, and I really appreciate feedback for the organisation.
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
rshswe
Profile Joined March 2012
Sweden40 Posts
September 24 2012 21:24 GMT
#31
Im already going to dreamhack :D
Starcraft was created to have a worst race. You always pick the worst one."
Aelonius
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Netherlands432 Posts
September 25 2012 06:35 GMT
#32
On September 25 2012 06:24 rshswe wrote:
Im already going to dreamhack :D


So imagine that you get the chance to go to an MLG event! =D
''The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: 'I'm from the government and I'm here to help.''—Ronald Reagan
MMOwnageSports
Profile Blog Joined February 2012
United Kingdom300 Posts
September 27 2012 00:33 GMT
#33
wait.. i thought this was $14.99 ONCE.. not fucking $14.99/month or $143.99/YEAR!!

RU CRAZY? O.O if this was mb $5/month and $40/year then you'd get some actual premium subscribers but DUDE $14.99/month is like 3 hours work for most people on here.. 3 hours to get entered into a contest ur prolly not guna win and some cool content.. MEH!
MMOwnage - http://www.youtube.com/mm0wange - HD Gaming Network
Sassback
Profile Joined September 2012
United States718 Posts
September 28 2012 05:28 GMT
#34
14.99 a month is too rich for my blood....
Every night I pray for TL to give me my SAD Boys flair, and every morning I wake up disappointed.
Rainman5419
Profile Joined January 2011
United States92 Posts
September 28 2012 18:25 GMT
#35
On September 21 2012 06:23 aka_star wrote:
You should probably put the pay to enter on the front of the post, I was about to enter but discovering its pay to enter I wont... if I hadn't seen it from another post I might of wasted my time


This please.
Member of UNT CSL, Season 5 CSL Champs! "The true test of a man’s character is what he does when no one is watching." -John Wooden
TheLunatic
Profile Joined February 2011
309 Posts
October 01 2012 19:21 GMT
#36
This is tight
Normal
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Kung Fu Cup
11:00
2026 Week 25
WardiTV64
Rex38
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko224
ProTech144
Rex 38
StarCraft: Brood War
actioN 648
Soma 584
Jaedong 553
Hyuk 463
Soulkey 390
Horang2 367
BeSt 301
910 227
Light 205
Stork 197
[ Show more ]
Mini 177
EffOrt 168
Snow 165
Britney 137
Larva 121
Pusan 116
Last 113
ZerO 113
ggaemo 78
Rush 63
Mind 58
Shinee 46
Killer 45
Creator 41
Mong 37
Yoon 36
Bale 25
hero 22
Sharp 19
Noble 14
yabsab 14
sorry 14
Sacsri 10
Dota 2
Gorgc6542
XcaliburYe168
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1398
pashabiceps893
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2610
Khaldor819
Other Games
gofns39505
singsing1466
XBOCT290
Pyrionflax257
DeMusliM185
Mew2King93
B2W.Neo59
ArmadaUGS49
ZerO(Twitch)8
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream164
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH307
• StrangeGG 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 10
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1410
Other Games
• WagamamaTV183
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 59m
The PondCast
22h 59m
OSC
1d 1h
Stellar Fest
1d 1h
OSC
1d 12h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.