• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:26
CEST 22:26
KST 05:26
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)60Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
JaeDong's ASL S22 Ro. 8 Review Bot on ladder Data analysis on 8 million games BW General Discussion Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8381 users

TteSPORTS White-Ra Contest - Page 15

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Riddlie
Profile Joined September 2011
1 Post
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 19:54:27
September 19 2011 19:29 GMT
#281
Hello everyone, here's my design of the shirt, not good photoshop skills though

Here is front:
[image loading]

Here is back:
[image loading]

Hope you enjoy my efforts
EurekaSC
Profile Joined June 2011
11 Posts
September 19 2011 19:43 GMT
#282
wow alot of good designs in here, and a nice variety of shirts. I find that my shirts were really "fun" in terms of design. I guess I like to wear that kind of shirt. But, there are alot of really clean and professional looking shirts aswell. I guess the majority preference will win.

Awesome designs guys!
ztoa03
Profile Joined April 2010
Philippines181 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-19 21:07:27
September 19 2011 20:51 GMT
#283
[image loading]
+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]
[image loading]
[image loading]
edit:
shades of red

Gogogo! TL FTW!
Justikhar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States56 Posts
September 19 2011 22:08 GMT
#284
So many great designs. Want to say thank you and good luck to the many artists.
Justikhar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States56 Posts
September 19 2011 22:18 GMT
#285
+ Show Spoiler +
On September 16 2011 07:52 VirgilSC2 wrote:
This is a very rough design, I just want to see what people say, etc.

If it goes poorly, I'll redesign it.

[image loading]



Obviously the Black w/ Red text is better, but I love the use of the phrases here .... tying two famous quotes together nicely
Justikhar
Profile Joined May 2011
United States56 Posts
September 19 2011 22:22 GMT
#286
On September 17 2011 19:03 commandokablamo wrote:
Here is another submission of mine. ^_^

[image loading]


Outside of the Polo (which I think is not allowed), this is my favorite thus far. Good luck!!
Squigly
Profile Joined February 2011
United Kingdom629 Posts
September 19 2011 22:38 GMT
#287
On September 16 2011 20:59 NLBrowncoat wrote:
Everyone should enter, shows white-ra and his sponsors how supportive and dedicated us fans are, more t-shirts more skill!
My entry:
[image loading]


This shirt is too wide. Its not for incontrol you know
Roberi
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden347 Posts
September 19 2011 22:45 GMT
#288
On September 19 2011 13:51 edu723 wrote:
Here's my entry. GL to everyone.
[image loading]


Aaaaaand we have a winner! The only shirt i would consider buying
A fan of ThorZaIN, MorroW, NaNiwa and SaSe. Sweden Fighting! /// @rob_eri
edu723
Profile Joined April 2011
7 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 00:50:42
September 20 2011 00:50 GMT
#289
On September 20 2011 07:45 Roberi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 13:51 edu723 wrote:
Here's my entry. GL to everyone.
[image loading]


Aaaaaand we have a winner! The only shirt i would consider buying


Thanks. I felt quite foreveralone because I posted it really late and was followed by silence and crickets. I'm now content that @ least 1 person liked it
edit: Oh! and happy Bday!
ulan-bat
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
China403 Posts
September 20 2011 02:52 GMT
#290
On September 20 2011 09:50 edu723 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 07:45 Roberi wrote:
On September 19 2011 13:51 edu723 wrote:
Here's my entry. GL to everyone.
[image loading]


Aaaaaand we have a winner! The only shirt i would consider buying


Thanks. I felt quite foreveralone because I posted it really late and was followed by silence and crickets. I'm now content that @ least 1 person liked it
edit: Oh! and happy Bday!


I like it too

Could you try with another t-shirt template? This one is a little bit flat and messy.
"Short games, shorts, summer weather, those things bring the heat!" - EG.iNcontroL
edu723
Profile Joined April 2011
7 Posts
September 20 2011 03:55 GMT
#291
On September 20 2011 11:52 ulan-bat wrote:

I like it too

Could you try with another t-shirt template? This one is a little bit flat and messy.


Thanks :D
You mean a completely flat version or place it in one that feels like it has a person inside?
Neonaticide
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada16 Posts
September 20 2011 05:02 GMT
#292
On September 19 2011 22:12 Achaia wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 16:41 Neonaticide wrote:
Entry By Neonaticide:

Minor things can always be changed if needed. Constructive feedback always welcome. Good luck to everyone else.

I LOVE YOU WHITE-RA! <3

[image loading]


Hey mate, I remember you from the FXO competition! I like your design but it looks a bit more jersey-ish. Wasn't this supposed to be just a t-shirt competition? Like a consumer style t-shirt, not necessarily a game jersey for White Ra to wear at events? I dunno either way your design is nice, just figured I would mention it. Hopefully we'll see each other in the finals for voting again! :-D


Haha, maybe it is a bit too Jersey but I like it like that ^-^ Obviously I have a style I like to stick with since this is similar to my last one as well I may make another go that is more casual hehe

GL GL !!
Q: Can you beat IdrA in a real game? Huk's A: I can beat IdrA in a real game...without real units.
ulan-bat
Profile Blog Joined August 2011
China403 Posts
September 20 2011 05:44 GMT
#293
On September 20 2011 12:55 edu723 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 20 2011 11:52 ulan-bat wrote:

I like it too

Could you try with another t-shirt template? This one is a little bit flat and messy.


Thanks :D
You mean a completely flat version or place it in one that feels like it has a person inside?


Second choice, they seem so much real (and look better imo).
"Short games, shorts, summer weather, those things bring the heat!" - EG.iNcontroL
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-20 12:51:40
September 20 2011 08:09 GMT
#294
So many great designs.. I thought about entering but it is clear I do not have a chance
I would actually buy several of these suggestions, great work dudes!

edit: okay, I ended up doing one anyways. Its not that good, but hey anything to support whitera

[image loading]
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
Achaia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States643 Posts
September 20 2011 12:54 GMT
#295
On September 20 2011 14:02 Neonaticide wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 19 2011 22:12 Achaia wrote:
On September 19 2011 16:41 Neonaticide wrote:
Entry By Neonaticide:

Minor things can always be changed if needed. Constructive feedback always welcome. Good luck to everyone else.

I LOVE YOU WHITE-RA! <3

[image loading]


Hey mate, I remember you from the FXO competition! I like your design but it looks a bit more jersey-ish. Wasn't this supposed to be just a t-shirt competition? Like a consumer style t-shirt, not necessarily a game jersey for White Ra to wear at events? I dunno either way your design is nice, just figured I would mention it. Hopefully we'll see each other in the finals for voting again! :-D


Haha, maybe it is a bit too Jersey but I like it like that ^-^ Obviously I have a style I like to stick with since this is similar to my last one as well I may make another go that is more casual hehe

GL GL !!


Yeah I noticed that you have a particular style. I wasn't by any means saying it was a bad thing though. Just an observation in regards to this particular contest. Either way there's definitely more than 3 solid designs in the thread so it's going to be tough to get into the finals I think.
http://www.youtube.com/SCBattleGrounds
voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
September 20 2011 15:01 GMT
#296
how much time left?
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
Achaia
Profile Joined July 2010
United States643 Posts
September 20 2011 15:06 GMT
#297
On September 21 2011 00:01 voy wrote:
how much time left?


They said a week from the date of the post which would be this coming Friday I believe.
http://www.youtube.com/SCBattleGrounds
voy
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Poland348 Posts
September 20 2011 17:23 GMT
#298
Ok thx, Ill manage to participate then
I'm a man with a dream. And I look good in jeans. graphic designer looking for freelance work.
Cops
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United Kingdom172 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-09-21 14:24:01
September 20 2011 18:57 GMT
#299
Here's my submission. It is really quite difficult working with only 1 colour.

*edit - I've had a minor rejig after some constructive criticism (flipped the E in white to make it more legible) and I realised it needs the dragon emblem on it, (on the arm).

Also, alt colour: http://imgur.com/MqhHg

[image loading]

Maniac Cop
dangerjoe
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark1866 Posts
September 20 2011 19:47 GMT
#300
^^ Pretty damn sick dude, but you are missing the dragon logo I think. Maybe it could go on the back?
Ask Beavis, I get nothing Butt-head
Prev 1 13 14 15 16 17 22 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 34m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech169
UpATreeSC 159
JuggernautJason67
StarCraft: Brood War
White-Ra 202
Dewaltoss 114
Hyuk 71
Bale 17
Dota 2
Gorgc10054
League of Legends
Doublelift1021
Counter-Strike
fl0m1567
Fnx 758
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King92
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4465
Khaldor1016
crisheroes933
Liquid`Hasu604
Other Games
summit1g6890
FrodaN2340
shahzam393
KnowMe351
XBOCT279
C9.Mang0195
ArmadaUGS137
ZombieGrub28
Trikslyr24
CosmosSc2 23
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV273
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream48
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH361
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2128
Other Games
• imaqtpie868
• Shiphtur293
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 34m
CranKy Ducklings
13h 34m
Online Event
14h 34m
FEL
19h 34m
AI Arena Tournament
20h 34m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
22h 34m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 13h
INu's Battles
1d 15h
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.