• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:58
CEST 15:58
KST 22:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7301 users

Kingston HyperX at MLG Dallas 2011

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Colbi
Profile Blog Joined August 2004
United States535 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-04-01 15:33:05
March 31 2011 00:21 GMT
#1
[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]

[image loading]
Editor-in-Chief for Team EG - http://www.twitter.com/LColbi
Omer
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
Israel442 Posts
March 31 2011 00:29 GMT
#2
Interview with IdrA is a pretty good/funny read, the root comments are the best
Ichabod
Profile Joined May 2010
United States1659 Posts
March 31 2011 00:33 GMT
#3
Cool to see all the content that will be at MLG.

Disappointed to see IdrA calling out ROOT specifically, but I guess stirring up drama is something to make it 'exciting.'
Dalguno
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States2446 Posts
March 31 2011 00:37 GMT
#4
Setting up ROOT to dominate this tournament. I'm excited to see it.
"I'm gonna keep making drones cause I'm a baller, and ballers make drones." -Snute
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 00:39:25
March 31 2011 00:37 GMT
#5
I love the layout of this post! Definitely stepping things up a level. I'm off to read the interview now (and I'm already chuckling at that quote).

Thanks to Kingston for continuing to support the SC2 community so much! I'm glad they're happy with the response that they've been getting! I'll have to make sure that, when I buy my new desktop, I get Kingston RAM.

Congrats to Anna, too!

Edit:
Running StarCraft II on high graphics settings regularly caused my old computer to overheat and crash. With my Kingston HyperX H2O memory, however, I'm able to run StarCraft2 while streaming, broadcasting games, and using chat programs to work together with my teammates during practice without any problems whatsoever.

I've never seen IdrA use anything other than low graphics settings. Ever. Including on his stream recently. What a great job of making the plug seem natural.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
Darthozzan
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Sweden136 Posts
March 31 2011 00:39 GMT
#6
The interview with IdrA is a bit weird, dunno why he would call ROOT out randomly, I think they will continue finding great success in the future. At least they don't assume their opponents will be walk-over's before they even play them

Anywho, looking forward to more excellent content from EG at MLG, keep it up =D
http://complexitygaming.com ° @Darthozzan on twitter
coddan
Profile Joined May 2010
Estonia890 Posts
March 31 2011 00:40 GMT
#7
Running StarCraft II on high graphics settings regularly caused my old computer to overheat and crash.

Somehow I don't believe Idra actually said this, lol.
zturchan
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada156 Posts
March 31 2011 00:41 GMT
#8
I hope to god that idra gets crushed by root. I love root and I love idra, but i love irony even more.
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 00:42:55
March 31 2011 00:42 GMT
#9
On March 31 2011 09:39 Darthozzan wrote:
The interview with IdrA is a bit weird, dunno why he would call ROOT out randomly, I think they will continue finding great success in the future. At least they don't assume their opponents will be walk-over's before they even play them

Anywho, looking forward to more excellent content from EG at MLG, keep it up =D

Yeah, because IdrA doesn't call out anyone randomly. I mean, he almost never criticizes people! [/sarcasm]

Besides, he has a rivalry with drewbie, so it's only natural. Of course, he'd probably try to say it's not a true rivalry since he's "way better" than drewbie, but drewbie did beat him in the recent reddit matches.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
MisterD
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
Germany1338 Posts
March 31 2011 00:43 GMT
#10
wahhaha rainbow colors x.X this is a really .. colorful presentation

but yay for idra trolling root :D
Gold isn't everything in life... you need wood, too!
Serpico
Profile Joined May 2010
4285 Posts
March 31 2011 00:43 GMT
#11
For some reason I feel like he was prodded to give a bit of a controversial answer somewhere in there...maybe not.
staxringold
Profile Joined October 2010
United States173 Posts
March 31 2011 00:47 GMT
#12
I think it's safe to say Anna will attract additional attention to whatever content she presents.
Char711
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States862 Posts
March 31 2011 00:47 GMT
#13
On March 31 2011 09:43 Serpico wrote:
For some reason I feel like he was prodded to give a bit of a controversial answer somewhere in there...maybe not.

IdrA has never had to be prodded to give a controversial answer. He just does that normally.
"If you can chill, chill." -Liquid`Tyler "Special tactics." -White-Ra
iNcontroL *
Profile Blog Joined July 2004
USA29055 Posts
March 31 2011 00:47 GMT
#14
GO ANNA!!!!!
zerglingsfolife
Profile Blog Joined August 2009
United States1694 Posts
March 31 2011 00:48 GMT
#15
LOL. I laughed so hard when I saw the root banner.
Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crown and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness.
BlindFremen
Profile Joined March 2011
United States5 Posts
March 31 2011 00:49 GMT
#16
Gotta love Idra's trash talk


"Image is everything." --Andre Agassi
GenoZStriker
Profile Blog Joined February 2010
United States2914 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-31 00:52:34
March 31 2011 00:50 GMT
#17
This was probably was a series of question asked and put together to form an article. The ROOT comment was probably a question regarding ROOT players dominating MLG Raleigh where they had a lot top 8 placing, but then slowly falling outside of it as the player pool started getting bigger and stronger players started attending.
eSports Prodigy & Illuminati member.
Fishriot
Profile Joined May 2010
United States621 Posts
March 31 2011 00:56 GMT
#18
Haha, IdrA quotes are always pure gold, even (especially?) when taken out of context! Good luck at Dallas Greg!!
Zim23
Profile Joined August 2010
United States1681 Posts
March 31 2011 00:56 GMT
#19
Haha great quote for the IdrA banner. Can't wait to see all the content.
Do an arranged marriage if she's not completely minging, and don't worry about dancing, get a go-kart, cheers.
SirScoots
Profile Joined December 2010
United States138 Posts
March 31 2011 00:59 GMT
#20
I will be in Dallas too! Come say hi! I run this team, yet cannot get the staff to make ME a fancy banner, go figure! Heads will roll! Anyway, safe travels to anyone coming and for those at home, I hope you are overwhelmed with all the coverage options and cannot possible read or watch everything this weekend has to offer! Good problem to have to be sure.
1 2 3 4 5 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Railgan 79
Codebar 37
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64080
Bisu 3312
FanTaSy 1303
Stork 593
Rush 470
firebathero 229
Snow 213
hero 177
Mind 115
Last 100
[ Show more ]
Free 88
Pusan 70
Sexy 67
Sharp 64
ToSsGirL 43
Trap 39
Bale 36
Mong 30
Hm[arnc] 29
Aegong 19
Terrorterran 19
yabsab 17
Noble 14
Rock 13
HiyA 13
zelot 12
Sacsri 10
IntoTheRainbow 9
Shine 8
scan(afreeca) 8
Icarus 6
Dota 2
Gorgc6972
Dendi1389
Counter-Strike
byalli1185
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns39776
singsing2479
fl0m2414
Liquid`RaSZi1045
B2W.Neo619
Beastyqt467
Mlord322
Happy304
Khaldor228
Hui .205
Chillindude19
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 86
• Dystopia_ 6
• HeavenSC 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• FT.aCt)Sony0
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV511
League of Legends
• Nemesis3549
• Jankos2942
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1501
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
1h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 2m
BSL Open Qualifier
5h 2m
OSC
9h 2m
Replay Cast
9h 2m
OSC
22h 2m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.