• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:33
CEST 08:33
KST 15:33
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Help TLAF support `Liquid: Beta testers wanted - Page 4

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
TLAFBen
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia2 Posts
March 06 2011 21:43 GMT
#61
Hey guys,

I am the developer for Tagalicious Windows,

Thanks for the massive sign up to the Tagalicious Windows beta. There is a new build up now which shouldn't require a serial, it also has some changes and bug fixes from the last one.

Also I develop iRip Windows, I am not expecting a beta to be available for this application for another few weeks. I will post when one is ready.

Thanks for all the feedback so far,
Ben
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-07 00:32:16
March 06 2011 23:58 GMT
#62
On March 07 2011 06:43 TLAFBen wrote:
Hey guys,

I am the developer for Tagalicious Windows,

Thanks for the massive sign up to the Tagalicious Windows beta. There is a new build up now which shouldn't require a serial, it also has some changes and bug fixes from the last one.

Also I develop iRip Windows, I am not expecting a beta to be available for this application for another few weeks. I will post when one is ready.

Thanks for all the feedback so far,
Ben


Awesome! I've been refreshing this thread every now and then to check, haha.

..It took me a while to figure out how to Tag All, lol. I like the minimalist approach in designing the interface but.. no buttons = confused user ]:

Also, the program becomes unresponsive when tagging, at least a while into it.

Is there any specific place to post bug reports etc? I don't see that many in this thread nor in the Google Group, so..
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
TLAFBen
Profile Joined March 2011
Australia2 Posts
March 07 2011 00:39 GMT
#63
On March 07 2011 08:58 .Aar wrote:

Awesome! I've been refreshing this thread every now and then to check, haha.

..It took me a while to figure out how to Tag All, lol. I like the minimalist approach in designing the interface but.. no buttons = confused user ]:

Also, the program becomes unresponsive when tagging, at least a while into it.

Is there any specific place to post bug reports etc? I don't see that many in this thread nor in the Google Group, so..


Posting in the Google Group is fine, just in the thread for whichever beta you are testing.
Isomer
Profile Joined November 2010
United States186 Posts
March 07 2011 00:45 GMT
#64
Heosat, here's a question:

Say my iPod is formatted for a mac...do you think I could use iRip to get the songs from it onto my new PC?
There's nothing cooler than being proud of what you love
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
March 07 2011 01:06 GMT
#65
On March 07 2011 09:45 Isomer wrote:
Heosat, here's a question:

Say my iPod is formatted for a mac...do you think I could use iRip to get the songs from it onto my new PC?


It depends on the iPod. For older iPods they are formatted in HFS+ which means that Windows can't view them, but for newer iPods and touches they switched to formats that windows could read.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
MaegnisRa
Profile Joined November 2010
Belgium39 Posts
March 07 2011 08:29 GMT
#66
for team liquid I will do this :D
also a code freak so quite interested in the testing process.
When life gives you lemons drop a psi storm
gggorillaz
Profile Joined March 2011
United States1 Post
March 08 2011 01:01 GMT
#67
Hello, I would love to help support your applications, but I seem to have a problem. I am a mac user, but I noticed that the download links on your website aren't supported (from what I saw, please correct me if I'm wrong) for mac os x 10.4.11. I was wondering if there are/were previous versions of Tagalicious, IRip, and RipIt for Tiger users (yeah my laptop is old >.>) or if there was a possible work-around for each/any of these. Thanks in advance!
Now let's rob the bank, give the money to the poor, rob the poor and shoot the money!
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
March 08 2011 03:49 GMT
#68
On March 08 2011 10:01 gggorillaz wrote:
Hello, I would love to help support your applications, but I seem to have a problem. I am a mac user, but I noticed that the download links on your website aren't supported (from what I saw, please correct me if I'm wrong) for mac os x 10.4.11. I was wondering if there are/were previous versions of Tagalicious, IRip, and RipIt for Tiger users (yeah my laptop is old >.>) or if there was a possible work-around for each/any of these. Thanks in advance!

I don't think they need your help if you're using an old version of your OS seeing as these are betas for new versions of the software.
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
March 08 2011 05:45 GMT
#69
On March 08 2011 10:01 gggorillaz wrote:
Hello, I would love to help support your applications, but I seem to have a problem. I am a mac user, but I noticed that the download links on your website aren't supported (from what I saw, please correct me if I'm wrong) for mac os x 10.4.11. I was wondering if there are/were previous versions of Tagalicious, IRip, and RipIt for Tiger users (yeah my laptop is old >.>) or if there was a possible work-around for each/any of these. Thanks in advance!


Unfortunately we don't support 10.4 anymore. Our philosophy is to support the current and last builds of the OS.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
Andrew_TA
Profile Joined October 2010
New Zealand15 Posts
March 08 2011 08:20 GMT
#70
Would've been keen to try out Tagalicious, but not to install itunes..
ScKingZakku
Profile Joined March 2011
Sweden26 Posts
March 08 2011 13:03 GMT
#71
Just a bit curious but iRip seems kind of illegal since you could share music with ur mates.
Dosent seem like something apple would be too fond of that ^^
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
March 08 2011 18:07 GMT
#72
^thats not the intended use. Kind of like how youtube isn't intended to be a host for Ip Man and its still on there.
Meow.
Heosat
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia481 Posts
March 08 2011 20:58 GMT
#73
On March 08 2011 22:03 ScKingZakku wrote:
Just a bit curious but iRip seems kind of illegal since you could share music with ur mates.
Dosent seem like something apple would be too fond of that ^^


iRip is intended as a backup solution in case you have a hardware failure on your PC which causes you to lose all your music.

Plus, as iDevices are becoming more complicated, there is a whole bunch of non-copyrighted information on there that we want to more easily transfer, like photos and contacts.
Liquid ftw!
Horse != player. I'm from TLAF.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
March 09 2011 21:16 GMT
#74
does irip manage to save application data?

No easy answers from simple googling, and I figure that this is the place to ask...
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
MasterOfChaos
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Germany2896 Posts
March 10 2011 18:57 GMT
#75
Why does Tagalicious require itunes? Now I need to setup a VM...
LiquipediaOne eye to kill. Two eyes to live.
arioch
Profile Joined May 2010
England403 Posts
March 11 2011 00:03 GMT
#76
Your apps look great.. but unfortunately as they require iTunes I wont be testing them... For the most petty reasons possible! - iTunes only gives you the option to select "English (United States)' as its language which always sends me in fits of rage and makes me instantly look for other alternatives.

Is there any future possibilities of your app's running standalone without iTunes for people that choose to use other software like copytrans?
Torpedo.Vegas
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
United States1890 Posts
March 11 2011 03:29 GMT
#77
I downloaded this app and overall its really cool and I look forward to updates.

Although, similar to previous questions, I wonder what database this program is pulling information from. Certain songs and albums I know to be correctly tagged are coming up as wrong and offering to change it. Also, I am getting a lot of red exclamation points for my songs. Is it just a bug or is the database just really selective?
Ender9
Profile Joined September 2010
United States21 Posts
March 11 2011 06:08 GMT
#78
Maybe if iTunes could support flac o.o but signed up to test tagalicious for the songs I do have on itunes ^^
ffz
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States490 Posts
March 13 2011 03:18 GMT
#79
cool the update client worked!
Meow.
Prev 1 2 3 4 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1753
ggaemo 534
910 510
Yoon 260
Mong 109
Shuttle 100
Dewaltoss 93
actioN 66
Hm[arnc] 40
soO 34
[ Show more ]
Bale 27
yabsab 23
Noble 20
ZergMaN 19
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
League of Legends
JimRising 610
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1097
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor756
Other Games
summit1g8844
C9.Mang0312
Happy221
PiGStarcraft163
Mew2King123
ceh9115
ArmadaUGS43
trigger15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 32
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2345
League of Legends
• Rush1201
• Lourlo1088
• Stunt415
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
OSC
15h 27m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 3h
Online Event
1d 4h
FEL
1d 9h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.