• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 01:50
CEST 07:50
KST 14:50
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7028 users

Help TLAF support `Liquid: Beta testers wanted - Page 3

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
LosingID8
Profile Blog Joined December 2006
CA10835 Posts
March 05 2011 04:52 GMT
#41
does tagalicious work for foreign music, specifically korean and japanese music?
ModeratorResident K-POP Elitist
Phrost
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States4008 Posts
March 05 2011 05:31 GMT
#42
I wish you didn't need itunes to use this software. I have a lot of music that is horribly disorganized and I wish there was an app to clean it up and organize it from multiple sources (i have like 3 diff hard drives atleast with music on them)
iamphrost.tumblr.com // http://howtobebettermagicplayer.tumblr.com // twitter @phrost_
DarthXX
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia998 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 09:00:20
March 05 2011 08:56 GMT
#43
I just got an Iphone a week ago, and am I reading this right? I can copy stuff onto it but not the othe way around?

Can't find any download links for the windows one, am I missing something?
Alphaes
Profile Joined April 2010
United States651 Posts
March 05 2011 10:33 GMT
#44
I bought a few of these apps when the sponsorship was first announced. They seem nice but I could never get Rivit to work properly with my PS3. I hope you guys manage to develop some more esport specific helper applications in the future, I'd definitely get more.
What this
hmunkey
Profile Joined August 2010
United Kingdom1973 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 17:00:35
March 05 2011 16:26 GMT
#45
Although I don't need my music collection cleaned up (I'm extremely OCD and it's in pristine condition with perfect tags, FLAC/Log/Cue, 600x600 artwork for everything), I have a question: what database does Tagalicious use to find the proper tags from? Also, what about the artwork?

I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth getting Tagalicious over Picard or Jaikoz and seeing as I'm somewhat heavily involved in various music communities I feel like it could be useful information to pass on if Tagalicious does indeed offer access to equal or superior databases. The software is a hell of a lot smoother and nicer than its alternatives.
LeBadger
Profile Joined November 2010
Canada37 Posts
March 05 2011 17:05 GMT
#46
Hey is Beta closed until 1.2? I'd love to give this a try, but older betas are only allowing 50 tags, and that's just too small a sample to see if it's going to work well for alot of my older music.

Thanks
Antedelerium
Profile Joined June 2010
United States224 Posts
March 05 2011 17:20 GMT
#47
I've been hoping Tagalicious would come out for Windows for a while. Here's to hoping it works as well as I hope it does.
"Isn't it ironic to yell the word silence?" ~B.C.
PhaseTwo
Profile Joined November 2010
United States118 Posts
March 05 2011 18:41 GMT
#48
Need serial to get more than 25 songs tagged
best dr pepper drinkin, kush smokin, gsl watchin diamond nerd baller brotoss ever
comabreaded
Profile Blog Joined July 2003
United States2166 Posts
March 05 2011 19:45 GMT
#49
Where is the Tagalicious Windows link?

The 2 links I found said they expired on 2/28/11 and 3/4/11.
I put the fu in fun
Mohdoo
Profile Joined August 2007
United States15743 Posts
March 05 2011 20:14 GMT
#50
I am trying to get a serial but have had no luck. Help please? :D
simX
Profile Joined March 2011
2 Posts
March 05 2011 20:20 GMT
#51
Hey all --

The current beta shouldn't have required a serial, but it does, so something got messed up when we released it. The latest beta links will always be posted in the Google Group ( http://groups.google.com/group/tagalicious-windows-beta-users ). Stay tuned for a new beta tomorrow.

-- simX
.Aar
Profile Joined September 2010
2177 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 04:00:45
March 05 2011 22:54 GMT
#52
Down to try out Tagalicious!

On March 05 2011 13:52 LosingID8 wrote:
does tagalicious work for foreign music, specifically korean and japanese music?


Oh god, I hope so.
now run into the setting sun, and suffer, but don't mess up your hair.
CursedFeanor
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada539 Posts
March 06 2011 00:58 GMT
#53
I wish Tagalicious would work standalone (without iTunes)... I'm really craving for a good mp3 tagging software. I've tried numerous programs and while some do "work", none are really "good" as far as I know!
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
March 06 2011 02:11 GMT
#54
On March 05 2011 13:52 LosingID8 wrote:
does tagalicious work for foreign music, specifically korean and japanese music?


If it does, I'm quickly dishing over my cash. It'd literally save my really unorganized collection of foreign music.
iSometric
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
2221 Posts
March 06 2011 02:54 GMT
#55
TLAF=?
strava.com/athletes/zhaodynasty
Leball
Profile Joined February 2010
Sweden21 Posts
March 06 2011 03:07 GMT
#56
The little app factory
Quasimoto3000
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
United States471 Posts
March 06 2011 04:15 GMT
#57
Will try this out tomorow.

I love you TLAF <3
Every sunday a nun lays from my gunplay
Cofo
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States1388 Posts
March 06 2011 04:33 GMT
#58
Nice, I'll be be checking these out soon. Anything to help out TLAF
+ Show Spoiler +
enzym
Profile Joined January 2010
Germany1034 Posts
March 06 2011 12:51 GMT
#59
I've been waiting for a Tagalicious release for Windows as well.
Does it support tag clouds/multiple tags (original iTunes only allows for one cohesive tag)?
"I fart a lot, often on my gf in bed, then we roll around laughing for 5 mins choking in gas." — exog // "…be'master, the art of reflection. If you are not a thinking man, to what purpose are you a man at all?" — S. T. Coleridge
th3b3t0
Profile Joined January 2010
Mexico29 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-06 18:37:40
March 06 2011 18:35 GMT
#60
where do i get a serial? i want to try this tagalicious
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 112
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1988
Shuttle 943
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 50
Bale 29
Noble 28
ZergMaN 15
yabsab 11
Icarus 7
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm148
League of Legends
JimRising 630
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1126
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor748
Other Games
summit1g8324
C9.Mang0309
PiGStarcraft276
Mew2King151
ViBE53
ArmadaUGS33
trigger7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream94
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• practicex 39
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2316
League of Legends
• Lourlo1136
• Rush1112
• Stunt409
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
7h 10m
OSC
16h 10m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 4h
Online Event
1d 5h
FEL
1d 10h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 11h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 13h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.