• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:38
CEST 18:38
KST 01:38
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8429 users

Help TLAF support `Liquid: Beta testers wanted - Page 2

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Dac
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada538 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 21:20:51
March 04 2011 21:20 GMT
#21
On March 05 2011 06:04 Noev wrote:
Anything to help a company thats helping a great team/site.


Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 05:47 jaminz wrote:
This might be a dumb question:

I subscribed to the Tagalicious for Mac group, but can't seem to find where to download the application to use it. I'm probably just missing something completely obvious.

Thanks!


Not dumb at all, i did the same thing and can't seem to find it. Any help would be much appreciated.



In case you haven't figured it out you can download it from this threat:
http://groups.google.com/group/tagalicious-beta-users/browse_thread/thread/1b0c130dc1747f55

or directly here: http://www.google.com/url?sa=D&q=http://files.thelittleappfactory.com/tagalicious/Tagalicious_1.1.2b9_app_store.zip
cyberspace
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada955 Posts
March 04 2011 21:32 GMT
#22
On March 05 2011 05:37 BroOd wrote:
My HDD just failed over the weekend and now I have no music on my new one, but all my songs are trapped inside my iPod. I'm gonna give iRip a whirl and see if it can save my poor collection.


Exact same thing happened to my sister. I downloaded iRip after remembering that TLAF sponsored TL and it worked perfectly.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Ben...
Profile Joined January 2011
Canada3485 Posts
March 04 2011 21:49 GMT
#23
Signed up for the Tagalicious groups. I can test on both Mac and Windows, as I have iTunes on both and my libraries are a mess.
"Cliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiide" -Tastosis
BroOd
Profile Blog Joined April 2003
Austin10833 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 21:54:38
March 04 2011 21:54 GMT
#24
On March 05 2011 06:32 Cyberspace1 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 05 2011 05:37 BroOd wrote:
My HDD just failed over the weekend and now I have no music on my new one, but all my songs are trapped inside my iPod. I'm gonna give iRip a whirl and see if it can save my poor collection.


Exact same thing happened to my sister. I downloaded iRip after remembering that TLAF sponsored TL and it worked perfectly.

Excellent to hear. This actually happened to me a few years ago, and the program I tried to use made a total bollocks of the job. Half the songs just disappeared and many of the ones that actually made it lost all their tags, names and info. They all were named things like LKXD, ZETN, etc. I was going to say "maybe I'll eventually learn my lesson and make back-ups," but hopefully iRip means I don't have to learn anything!
ModeratorSIRL and JLIG.
Alabasern
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States4005 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-04 21:59:04
March 04 2011 21:58 GMT
#25
Tagalicous 1.1.2 is nice, that is all.
Support your esport!
sylverfyre
Profile Joined May 2010
United States8298 Posts
March 04 2011 22:18 GMT
#26
Signed up for Tagalicious, left feedback on the Google Group. Awesome program concept, I'll definitely be looking forward to improvements on it.
Archas
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
United States6531 Posts
March 04 2011 22:20 GMT
#27
Where does one go to report feedback for these products, specifically Tagalicious? I'm not familiar with how Google Groups works, and I don't see any way to report my findings there. What should I do?

/completelyuseless
The room is ripe with the stench of bitches!
Dr. ROCKZO
Profile Joined May 2010
New Zealand396 Posts
March 04 2011 22:21 GMT
#28
Signed up, my music collection is all perfectly tagged, so I'm curious to see what else Tagalicious can offer.
or something
miragev2
Profile Joined May 2010
United Kingdom104 Posts
March 04 2011 22:23 GMT
#29
yayyy,, i been waiting for Tagalicous on windows for ages.
whoop
gaston116
Profile Joined August 2010
Sweden73 Posts
March 04 2011 22:23 GMT
#30
When you need any Beta testers for Ubuntu tell me. I guess you wont release iRip on ubuntu because its already built in but maybe Tagalicious.
GHOSTCLAW
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States17042 Posts
March 04 2011 22:30 GMT
#31
in case you're still wondering what they do, tagalicious for mac is located here:
http://thelittleappfactory.com/tagalicious/

and irip is located here:
http://thelittleappfactory.com/irip/
PhotographerLiquipedia. Drop me a pm if you've got questions/need help.
Klogon
Profile Blog Joined November 2002
MURICA15980 Posts
March 04 2011 22:52 GMT
#32
Gonna check out tagalicious now.
Logginurkeyz
Profile Joined September 2010
United States375 Posts
March 05 2011 00:01 GMT
#33
Tagalicious sounds sick- but I have 2 questions about it.
Where does it store this data? Does it create a new file, or does it add it to the ID3/4 tags?
How often is the polling for this particular app? ((as in, will it be constantly trying to search for new data / writing new data / cutting into my proc availability - memory? )) That's part of why I don't use iTunes much anymore =0\
Jemag... Jemag... you're like an alcoholic telling me why you drink... you have your reasons, but it's still bad... <3 iNcontroL
Roeder
Profile Joined July 2010
Denmark735 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 01:28:02
March 05 2011 01:25 GMT
#34
Edit; Nevermind. I opened my eyes.

I'll test tagalicious out, because I've actually been looking for a similar program.
Starcraft is a mix between chess, poker and a Michael Bay movie.
FliedLice
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Germany7494 Posts
March 05 2011 01:34 GMT
#35
Might give iRip a try, but overall I'm not really a fan of iTunes... :[
Kevmeister @ Dota2
Chrisboy
Profile Joined April 2010
Australia118 Posts
March 05 2011 02:16 GMT
#36
so do we just download irip form the TLAF homepage or is there a link from the google group like there was for tagalicious?
That's why I beat you almost half the time!
Clow
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
Brazil880 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-03-05 03:24:36
March 05 2011 02:21 GMT
#37
It asked for a serial key here for Tagalicious Windows version, who do I talk to?
(–_–) CJ Entusman #33
simX
Profile Joined March 2011
2 Posts
March 05 2011 02:52 GMT
#38
Hey guys --

I'm the Tagalicious for Mac developer, but we have a separate Google Group for the Tagalicious Windows testers here: http://groups.google.com/group/tagalicious-windows-beta-users . Go there to sign up.

There's a download link for the current beta of Tagalicious Windows in the second message of this thread: http://groups.google.com/group/tagalicious-windows-beta-users/browse_thread/thread/1515b85ef60e66e9

Thanks for all your support and help beta testing!

-- Simone
FALAPARK
Profile Joined January 2010
United States224 Posts
March 05 2011 03:43 GMT
#39
I will try the windows one, it seems pretty good and awesome, ill report back later.
SigmaoctanusIV
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States3313 Posts
March 05 2011 04:16 GMT
#40
Joined the group best of luck to the greatest sponsor :D
I am Godzilla You are Japan
Prev 1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 1
IntoTheiNu 624
ComeBackTV 550
SteadfastSC381
Rex107
EnkiAlexander 52
CosmosSc2 41
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 381
Rex 107
UpATreeSC 61
CosmosSc2 41
Codebar 4
BRAT_OK 3
MindelVK 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 42870
Hyuk 1509
Jaedong 1252
Soma 577
Mini 572
Horang2 539
BeSt 460
Larva 339
Rush 300
Soulkey 296
[ Show more ]
ZerO 218
Snow 203
Last 93
hero 80
Mind 55
sorry 49
Liquid`Ret 47
Free 36
Terrorterran 32
Killer 29
Shine 24
Rock 23
Dewaltoss 22
yabsab 21
ToSsGirL 20
HiyA 19
Trap 18
Dota 2
Gorgc8397
qojqva1593
Dendi780
Counter-Strike
Fnx 819
x6flipin578
Heroes of the Storm
crisheroes2534
Khaldor2073
Grubby833
Liquid`Hasu277
Other Games
ArmadaUGS2736
singsing1746
hiko766
B2W.Neo706
byalli460
ceh9247
KnowMe120
QueenE94
Mew2King78
Trikslyr42
Railgan21
ZerO(Twitch)16
Chillindude15
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream88
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 37
• Adnapsc2 5
• intothetv
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• Migwel
• IndyKCrew
• Kozan
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• Azhi_Dahaki3
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
• BSLYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3374
League of Legends
• Nemesis1825
• TFBlade728
Other Games
• Shiphtur356
• WagamamaTV229
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 22m
OSC
20h 22m
Stellar Fest
20h 22m
OSC
1d 7h
Stellar Fest
1d 20h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.