• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:37
CEST 21:37
KST 04:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9951 users

PokerStrategy.com Q&A Thread - Page 11

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Tranceponder
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada1 Post
May 10 2011 07:29 GMT
#201
I'd just like to make sure I used the referral link properly.

pokerstrategy ID: Tranceponder

full tilt ID: GangbangGenocid
MissedTheTurn
Profile Joined April 2011
Wales6 Posts
May 10 2011 08:12 GMT
#202
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: Headache842

Full Tilt ID: Headache842
Cymru am byth
Slin
Profile Joined March 2010
Sweden13 Posts
May 10 2011 09:22 GMT
#203
I used the referral link but it seemed to do nothing. Just checking that I'm in the raffle:

I completed the quiz and it says the money is being transfered.

pokerstrategy id: Szlin
Full Tilt id: Szlin
the zomgie
Profile Joined April 2011
Norway5 Posts
May 10 2011 15:53 GMT
#204
Same as the rest, got sendt here by the support team on Pokerstrategy.com
Just want to confirm that I'm in the raffle
Pokerstrategy ID: zomgie
Thanks
Scalepad
Profile Joined July 2010
Sweden366 Posts
May 10 2011 16:12 GMT
#205
Same as posters above, I would like to know if I am entered in the raffle.

User id: scalepad
d00p
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
711 Posts
May 10 2011 18:03 GMT
#206
Hey! If you're still wondering whether you're in or not, try contacting pokerstrategy support. They answer super fast.. and they said I registered via teamliquid! So I should be in then! And all of you above prob are as well! Whee!

So, the referral link doesn't do anything that's apparent to the naked eye it seems. But you are in all the same if you followed the steps. Which took like 3 h. But that's ok, it was for a good cause.
Krautcontrol
Profile Joined May 2011
3 Posts
May 11 2011 17:37 GMT
#207
I would like to know if I entered the raffle :<

username, both on full tilt and pokerstrat.: krautcontrol


thanks alot
Rankath
Profile Joined February 2011
Germany11 Posts
May 11 2011 19:25 GMT
#208
Hey Xantos,
can you check if my account is in the raffle? I´mm 99% sure that i did everything right but.. you never know

Username on Pokerstrategy and fulltilt is both "Rankath"
thanks a lot
jadedthief
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1 Post
May 12 2011 03:13 GMT
#209
Hi, just wanted to check if my account is in the raffle. My username is "jadedthief" on both on Pokerstrategy and PartyPoker. Thanks!
AusBox
Profile Joined January 2011
Australia214 Posts
May 13 2011 10:41 GMT
#210
I sent a PM to the TL account "PokerStrategy.com", but I haven't recieved a reply. Can someone from PS.com check it for me?
funkiwi
Profile Joined February 2010
Germany4 Posts
May 13 2011 11:14 GMT
#211
Hello there Ive got a question.

I used the referal link to sign up but then he said that the username is already in use. So I tried to use the referal link again but then I were forwarded to the normal site pokerstrategy.com/home.
I signed Up manually without the referal link and entered in the field "advertised by (username)" "TeamLiquid". Is that the same as I use the referal link?

sorry for my bad english ;-)
We will generate a password and send it to this email address, we will NOT spam or sell it.
Superouman
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
France2195 Posts
May 13 2011 11:48 GMT
#212
Meh everything is so complicated, i spent more time doing the accounts than doing the quiz... I hope i did it right.
pokerstrategy id: SUPEROUMAN
Full Tilt id: SUPEROUMAN
Search "[SO]" on B.net to find all my maps ||| Cloud Kingdom / Turbo Cruise '84 / Bone Temple / Eternal Empire / Zen / Purity and Industry / Golden Wall / Fortitude / Beckett Industries / Waterfall
peopletrics
Profile Joined May 2011
Germany2 Posts
May 14 2011 11:19 GMT
#213
I'd also like to have my status verified.

peopletrics is the username. I sent pictures of my ID an hour ago. It tells me that it could take another 48 hours to get the 50$.
kroy
Profile Joined September 2010
Sweden2 Posts
May 14 2011 15:43 GMT
#214
I'd like to know if im the raffle aswell.
ps account: shichiroji
full tilt: shichiroji

I did receive the $50.
submit
Profile Joined September 2010
Brazil71 Posts
May 14 2011 16:06 GMT
#215
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: sc2submit

Full Tilt ID: sc2submit

Just received the $50 bankroll.
no big deal.
BetaFoil
Profile Joined September 2010
Canada33 Posts
May 14 2011 16:51 GMT
#216
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: Betafoil
Full Tilt ID: BetaFoil86
cronican
Profile Joined February 2009
Canada424 Posts
May 14 2011 17:37 GMT
#217
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: Cronican1
Full Tilt ID: Cronican123
Niick
Profile Joined September 2010
Australia426 Posts
May 14 2011 19:48 GMT
#218
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: boxfireapes
Full Tilt ID: boxfireapes
You'll have to speak up, I'm wearing a towel.
Silan
Profile Joined January 2010
Denmark198 Posts
May 14 2011 20:09 GMT
#219
Hi, i completed the quiz and signed up for the first pokerroom presented, mansionpoker around a week ago and waited 4 days for the money transfer. Unfortunatly it seems mansionpoker isnt part of the 50$ program anymore, so ive quicklook contacted the support, signed up for WilliamHill and wrote to support for the new trasfer.

I dont think they are gonna get my money transferred before tomorrow, any chance i still will be in the raffle?

Pokerstrategy & WilliamHill username: Zubject
Life is one crushing defeat after another until you just wish flanders was dead. - Homer
Highwinds
Profile Joined August 2010
Canada955 Posts
May 14 2011 20:25 GMT
#220
Another one just confirming my ID's to ensure I'm in the raffle!

Pokerstrategy ID: dilboy129385
Full Tilt ID: dilboy129385
Yes It's a Good Day. 저는 아이유 사랑해요!
Prev 1 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3011
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo613
byalli403
shahzam283
C9.Mang0155
KnowMe155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 23m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 23m
Stellar Fest
17h 23m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.