• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:36
CEST 21:36
KST 04:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon109
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament Master Swan Open (Global Bronze-Master 2)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing [ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9893 users

PokerStrategy.com Q&A Thread - Page 10

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Quantum314
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
England217 Posts
May 08 2011 11:55 GMT
#181
Hey, I entered Team Liquid instead of teamliquid and i cant remember if i used the referral link.

If you could check for me, that would be amazing

Username: Quantum3141
"Physicists are atoms way of thinking about atoms"
bankp
Profile Joined January 2011
Thailand15 Posts
May 08 2011 12:59 GMT
#182
Hi Xantos, Chill and djWheat finally convinced me to take the time to do the quiz!
I registered for teamliquid and pokerstrategy awhile ago but didn't take the quiz for a long time in fear of failing ><. However, at the end it wasn't as difficult as I thought!
Can I please get a confirmation that I am in the raffle?

Username: bankp (for all the sites, teamliquid, pokerstrategy.com, and partypoker)

Thank you very much for the opportunity! You guys are awesome
idrA FTW
Galek
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
Poland234 Posts
May 08 2011 13:35 GMT
#183
Hello there, I did pass the test and I would just like to know if I'm in raffle. As far as I remember I wrote Teamliquid as referer. Right now waiting for the money only, my account gets verified or something like that. My ID on Pokerstrategy is Galekk, using the same emeail for TL, pokerstrategy and Full Tilt. Would be very thankful if you could check it somehow. Thanks in advance!
Hyffsi
Profile Joined May 2011
Sweden1 Post
May 08 2011 16:04 GMT
#184
Username: Hyffsi

just wanna check if im in
mikrobx
Profile Joined May 2011
Slovenia10 Posts
May 08 2011 16:41 GMT
#185
Hi, i would not like to seem impatient, but i would like to know if i am eligible for the raffle, I have not even seen the information on when the raffle closes, and i am also positively petrified by the notion of filling out all the requirements (so far) and not getting the 50$ (again with all due respect, <3 you guys for the free dough, but i suffer from anxiety).

So to recap: Thank you guys @ Poker strategy for the opportunity for the trip, and for the 50$ and in general you have been most patient and generous.
Also, can you please just check my standing in the raffle (I do believe its either in or out at this point), I just want to know that... My handles are all the same as here...

Once again thank you guys
Hallucinations are actually pretty good. Who would have thought?
d00p
Profile Blog Joined May 2011
711 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-08 18:47:05
May 08 2011 18:37 GMT
#186
Oh noes!!! You were supposed to write "Teamliquid" in the box when you singed up? I don't recall this being mentioned in the instructions. I used the referral link, passed the test and now I'm waiting for my 50 $. Is there a way to check if I'm in or not? Maybe after I receive the 50 $?

Xantos, can you help me with this please. You were able to forward names to Customer Service? Could you do this for me if necessary? Username: d000p

Wega
Profile Joined October 2010
Germany6 Posts
May 08 2011 18:39 GMT
#187
Dear Mr and Mrs Pokerstrategy,

i'd like to know if i got in the raffle allright, the 50$ got to me but i dont recall if the referal was working as intended, i would really like to get that check out

Username: Weganer

big thanks in advance
telsek
Profile Joined December 2010
Sweden85 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-10-16 19:06:46
May 08 2011 19:52 GMT
#188
ilikepi3
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1 Post
May 08 2011 20:15 GMT
#189
Looking to check i'm in the raffle.

user: ilikepi3
SoundProof
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
Sweden99 Posts
May 08 2011 20:16 GMT
#190
Hi, I am just quickly wondering if it is possible to confirm that I have indeed entered the raffle after receiving the 50$.

My poker strategy username is SoundXProof.

Thank you in advance!
"Jag är för stark helt enkelt"
Xelnas
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada65 Posts
May 08 2011 22:58 GMT
#191
How long of average does it take for the 50 dollers to go through, im glad i found such an AMAZING site, i dont so much care about the trip as the money and the ability to use this site, as i am a huge poker fiend
Random versus x, best strat in bronze
SolidMotion
Profile Joined December 2010
Canada55 Posts
May 08 2011 23:32 GMT
#192
Username : SolidDC

I asked on the support to know if I was in the raffle or not and they asked me to ask here instead.

So yeah, my question is am I registered for the raffle and everything is alright or did I forget to do something ?

Thanks for the answer !
Kisara
Profile Joined September 2009
6 Posts
May 09 2011 03:24 GMT
#193
Pretty sure I clicked the right link for the TL referral, but its late and I may have just typed in pokerstrategy.com in the url bar like an idiot.

Username: astubbs3

Thanks!
xluak47
Profile Joined May 2011
Singapore1 Post
May 09 2011 05:03 GMT
#194
hi

sorry i think i did not put teamliquid in the box, the instruction never said anything.

and now i have not receive the $50 even though my poker strategy account says my account is verified. can you please help me check if i am in?

username: xluak47

thank you :D
seekay
Profile Joined April 2011
Canada4 Posts
May 09 2011 14:19 GMT
#195
Same as everyone else, just looking to verify I am entered. I have my $50 on the way to William Hill, confirmed in email.

Username: SeekaySC
Bibo ergo sum.
Agnosthar
Profile Joined August 2010
631 Posts
Last Edited: 2011-05-09 17:38:12
May 09 2011 17:37 GMT
#196
Username: Agnosthar

Want to check I'm entered to the raffle. Messed up slightly and put "TSL" in referrer box, obviously I meant teamliquid. I have received the $50 at William Hill.

Help greatly appreciated.
Thanks
onlinerobbe
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany547 Posts
May 09 2011 18:37 GMT
#197
I know this has been asked alot but how do I know/can you check
if I'm actually in the raffle?
I did everything correct afaik and the money is "on the way" (at least the email said that)

Username on pokerstrategy: oneyoner
the same on fulltilt if this is important
ohayo- on afk-op teamliquid | tuturuuuu! mayushi desu - 유인나, 이지은 사랑 (멍 지효 <3 )
Schizophrenic2nd
Profile Joined April 2011
6 Posts
May 09 2011 19:12 GMT
#198
is it possible to attend the raffle, if i registered my account in 2009 and already passed the quiz?
i asked the support from pokerstrategy, but they told me, that it wouldnt be possible to attend for people which are already a member :/
Acrofales
Profile Joined August 2010
Spain18446 Posts
May 09 2011 20:00 GMT
#199
Hi Xantos,

Same as most people above me, I just signed up and did the quiz after djWheat and Chill's nagging this weekend I followed the referral link from the website, but nowhere did it get acknowledged that this would enter me into the TSL3 raffle or did teamliquid ever appear again. Did I get entered into the raffle? My username on pokerstrategy (and fulltilt) is Acrofales.

Thanks alot, also for sponsoring the great tournament that TSL3 is turning out to be!
Djanix
Profile Joined May 2011
Canada1 Post
May 10 2011 02:46 GMT
#200
I'm a bit pissed off right now ... I really wanted to enter the raffle contest but it seems that I can't. I suscribed to PokerStrategy ... filled the quiz ... succeeded and linked to my fulltilt account. It seems that we need to create a new account (with poker strategy link) to be allowed to enter the contest ... but i already have a full tilt and a party poker account. So the 50$ is denied, so no chance to enter the contest. So, I tried the last one (William Hill) ... created an account with the promotional code. I then returned to the website ... and where it's written: "Enter your Username here" ... I just can't type anything ...

Thats pretty annoying ... we are not supposed to spend 4 hours to enter a contest ...

If someone can help me plz...or have the same problem

Thanks
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 524
UpATreeSC 107
StarCraft: Brood War
Shuttle 994
Dewaltoss 114
firebathero 83
Zeus 68
Trap 40
910 40
Bale 27
ToSsGirL 21
NaDa 20
JYJ 16
[ Show more ]
Shine 14
Dota 2
Gorgc6294
420jenkins229
Counter-Strike
pashabiceps1389
edward200
Super Smash Bros
ArmadaUGS142
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu2016
Other Games
summit1g5051
Grubby3011
Beastyqt693
B2W.Neo613
byalli403
shahzam283
C9.Mang0155
KnowMe155
TKL 140
Railgan15
Chillindude10
Organizations
Other Games
WardiTV266
BasetradeTV261
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream126
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Reevou 7
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki35
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur351
• WagamamaTV273
Upcoming Events
PiGosaur Cup
4h 24m
Kung Fu Cup
15h 24m
Stellar Fest
17h 24m
The PondCast
1d 14h
OSC
1d 17h
OSC
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
5 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.