• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:37
CEST 23:37
KST 06:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)50Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9538 users

StarCraftMecca - SC Merchandise - Page 6

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Yotta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
October 30 2010 19:28 GMT
#101
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 30 2010 19:38 GMT
#102
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
October 30 2010 19:41 GMT
#103
Shirts were 50. Jacket was 100.
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
Yotta
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States270 Posts
October 30 2010 20:16 GMT
#104
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.

o.O weird.
I've never encountered a credit card form on the internet that wouldn't accept debit card info until this day.
Chezmaster
Profile Joined August 2010
United States22 Posts
October 30 2010 20:31 GMT
#105
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.


That's weird...I used my VISA debit card to place my order and everything went through fine and I was charged for it and everything.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 30 2010 20:32 GMT
#106
On October 31 2010 05:31 Chezmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.


That's weird...I used my VISA debit card to place my order and everything went through fine and I was charged for it and everything.

Isn't a Visa debit card still a Visa card?
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Chezmaster
Profile Joined August 2010
United States22 Posts
October 30 2010 20:36 GMT
#107
On October 31 2010 05:32 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:31 Chezmaster wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.


That's weird...I used my VISA debit card to place my order and everything went through fine and I was charged for it and everything.

Isn't a Visa debit card still a Visa card?


I'm not sure honestly, all I know is I have a visa card that says debit on it which takes money directly out of my checking account.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 30 2010 20:38 GMT
#108
On October 31 2010 05:36 Chezmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:32 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 05:31 Chezmaster wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.


That's weird...I used my VISA debit card to place my order and everything went through fine and I was charged for it and everything.

Isn't a Visa debit card still a Visa card?


I'm not sure honestly, all I know is I have a visa card that says debit on it which takes money directly out of my checking account.

So that's pretty much a Visa card that doesn't use credit but takes the money out of your debit, put it into your Visa and then makes the payment. So technically, it's a credit card lol
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Chronald
Profile Joined December 2009
United States619 Posts
October 30 2010 20:56 GMT
#109
The real question, is when will they have the oGs track suits, I am buying one if they ever do. IDC about the price!
Got that.
SoCJaguar
Profile Joined October 2010
United States6 Posts
October 30 2010 21:10 GMT
#110
Awesome :D
We are one with the void
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 31 2010 00:55 GMT
#111
Man the demand for oGs is crazy ...
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
dopesauce
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
52 Posts
October 31 2010 03:13 GMT
#112
Since theres a lot of new blood for SC2 and watching GSL it would make sense that people like oGs gear since they have arguably the best logo compared to the other teams. Any idea if you can make it happen kOre?
LonelyMargarita
Profile Blog Joined August 2007
1845 Posts
October 31 2010 03:20 GMT
#113
On October 31 2010 05:38 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 31 2010 05:36 Chezmaster wrote:
On October 31 2010 05:32 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 05:31 Chezmaster wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:38 kOre wrote:
On October 31 2010 04:28 Yotta wrote:
On October 30 2010 17:01 TimeOut wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.

I'm not sure if you know this already, but a debit card will work too, and all you need is a checking account to get one.

Debit card doesn't work since the authorize.net side doesn't accept it. I just found out that it says CC/Debit so I'll have to edit that part out.


That's weird...I used my VISA debit card to place my order and everything went through fine and I was charged for it and everything.

Isn't a Visa debit card still a Visa card?


I'm not sure honestly, all I know is I have a visa card that says debit on it which takes money directly out of my checking account.

So that's pretty much a Visa card that doesn't use credit but takes the money out of your debit, put it into your Visa and then makes the payment. So technically, it's a credit card lol


All debit cards can be used as credit cards. Your bank will charge a similar base fee + percentage fee that the bank sponsoring a credit card charges. Basically, the vendor will be credited about 98% of the value of the transaction and the bank will keep about 2% for itself. For the account holder it works the same (minus entering your PIN), since the full value of the transaction is deducted from your account balance, but your bank would much rather you use it as a credit card so that they get a cut. Most stores usually give you the option of using one as debit, since they will get the full 100% that way.

In the case of SCMecca, any VISA or MasterCard debit card will work. Just treat it like a credit card.
I <3 서지훈
HorreC
Profile Joined August 2010
United States19 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 05:13:45
October 31 2010 05:11 GMT
#114
I wouldnt mind seeing some oGs stuff and also seeing more items in the XL verity I am not a small American, and everything I want (besides a OZ jacket, man I want that bad) seems no miss out on my size (not to say there isnt a ton of stuff that is XL but that new CJ sweater looks great but only in med ) . But this place is great kOre, I have had you bookmarked for over 6 months looking at our site weekly! If I ever had a dream item it would be those CJ shirts with the CJ logo in the collar, and if TL made a hoodie that would be a great place to stock it *hint hint*.

Keep up the great work!

EDIT ; for spelling error and TL hoody want.
MangoTango
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
United States3670 Posts
October 31 2010 05:47 GMT
#115
I want a carrying bag, buti t's on the pricy side. :s
SACRIFICES MUST BE MADE. Ramen for the next month it is, then. :S
"One fish, two fish, red fish, BLUE TANK!" - Artosis
Reasonable
Profile Joined September 2010
Ukraine1432 Posts
October 31 2010 06:31 GMT
#116
Dam, thats some prices there. I won't be able to afford any of it. I guess I'll wait for a year or so until SC2 team gear becomes available and then get some oGs, Prime, or TSL gear, depending on how they perform in the meanwhile.
Mattes
Profile Joined July 2010
Germany1116 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 09:37:09
October 31 2010 09:34 GMT
#117
On October 31 2010 09:55 kOre wrote:
Man the demand for oGs is crazy ...



You thought of asking Nazgul, due to his connections to spunky?
Might speed up the whole process.

I'd kill for such an awesome white jacket like the one NaDa was wearing in GSL.
"Eyo lesson' here, Bey. You're comin' at the king, you best not miss."
Nokarot
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
United States1410 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-31 12:48:17
October 31 2010 12:47 GMT
#118
I will admit that I know absolutely nothing about fashion, clothing production and all these sorts of things.. but I find myself asking how, for example, the Oz Jacket is priced at $160. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate, but every t-shirt I buy is usually under $20, every pair of pants under $30 and every windbreaker/jacket/hoodie under $50.

I don't say this as a way to get you to change the prices, but simply out of sheer curiosity. Is there something about these that makes them so expensive? I'm guessing they can't be simple screen-prints, but without having one in my hands, I can't really tell.

That being said, if you were to offer cheaper alternatives (such as screen-printed shirts) as well as the replica apparel, I would be throwing money at you in handfuls.
beep beep boop
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
October 31 2010 16:09 GMT
#119
On October 31 2010 21:47 Nokarot wrote:
I will admit that I know absolutely nothing about fashion, clothing production and all these sorts of things.. but I find myself asking how, for example, the Oz Jacket is priced at $160. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate, but every t-shirt I buy is usually under $20, every pair of pants under $30 and every windbreaker/jacket/hoodie under $50.

I don't say this as a way to get you to change the prices, but simply out of sheer curiosity. Is there something about these that makes them so expensive? I'm guessing they can't be simple screen-prints, but without having one in my hands, I can't really tell.

That being said, if you were to offer cheaper alternatives (such as screen-printed shirts) as well as the replica apparel, I would be throwing money at you in handfuls.

Ask the teens in America who buy 300$ shoes.

If this merchandise looks like good quality clothes, which it does, I wouldn't mind paying a bit extra to get it. Too bad I'm unemployed otherwise I would.
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 31 2010 18:42 GMT
#120
On October 31 2010 21:47 Nokarot wrote:
I will admit that I know absolutely nothing about fashion, clothing production and all these sorts of things.. but I find myself asking how, for example, the Oz Jacket is priced at $160. Maybe I'm just a cheapskate, but every t-shirt I buy is usually under $20, every pair of pants under $30 and every windbreaker/jacket/hoodie under $50.

I don't say this as a way to get you to change the prices, but simply out of sheer curiosity. Is there something about these that makes them so expensive? I'm guessing they can't be simple screen-prints, but without having one in my hands, I can't really tell.

That being said, if you were to offer cheaper alternatives (such as screen-printed shirts) as well as the replica apparel, I would be throwing money at you in handfuls.

Even in Canada normal t-shirts are at least $30 to $40 ... the only t-shirts that I bought that were under 20 were ones that were on sale from American Eagle. As for pants I don't think I've ever seen brand name pants that were under $50 and same goes for windbreakers/jackets/hoodies ...

That being said, the quality and material of these are much higher than ones you would just find in any store.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech136
Nathanias 132
Nina 108
SpeCial 50
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12910
Bale 11
League of Legends
Doublelift2472
JimRising 368
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4994
Khaldor1342
Liquid`Hasu710
Other Games
summit1g6844
fl0m652
shahzam485
ToD177
FrodaN172
KnowMe137
ArmadaUGS118
Mew2King73
JuggernautJason59
NeuroSwarm40
ViBE29
PPMD15
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV200
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream86
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 27
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Noizen105
Other Games
• imaqtpie854
• Shiphtur220
• Scarra134
Upcoming Events
OSC
2h 23m
Stellar Fest
15h 23m
OSC
1d
CranKy Ducklings
1d 12h
Online Event
1d 13h
FEL
1d 18h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.