• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 16:34
CEST 22:34
KST 05:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)48Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10086 users

StarCraftMecca - SC Merchandise - Page 5

Forum Index > Sponsored Threads
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
TimeOut
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1277 Posts
October 30 2010 07:50 GMT
#81
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
October 30 2010 07:57 GMT
#82
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
Show nested quote +
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
TimeOut
Profile Joined August 2010
Germany1277 Posts
October 30 2010 08:01 GMT
#83
On October 30 2010 16:57 kOre wrote:
Show nested quote +
On October 30 2010 16:50 TimeOut wrote:
The only payment option available now is VISA or MASTERCARD!


Any plans on introducing payment options for people without credit cards (for example PayPal)?

Seconding the request for oGs-gear, although a Oz outfit is equally sweet. I must get the money somehow. :/

http://starcraftmecca.net/community/viewthread.php?tid=26 <- Point E


Thanks! That is sad, not everyone has access to a CC. I guess I have ask around if someone lets me borrow theirs, when I get the money.
LuckyGnomTV
Profile Blog Joined July 2009
Russian Federation367 Posts
October 30 2010 08:03 GMT
#84
I saw review on your page to SEM-DT35 Keyboard where guy sayed thats yours keyboard isnt mechanical - its uses membrane switches like all keyboard do. Is it truth?

and there were words
owever, the PS/2 connection ones are the only ones that have the special "Gamer's Edition" background where the CAPS/NUM/SCROLL lock is.

what it means? I saw pictures and saw this gun with signature "games edition", but has gamers edition any pure difference from non-gamers edition of this keyboard?
derElbe
Profile Joined February 2009
Germany571 Posts
October 30 2010 08:22 GMT
#85
just saw the commercial banner on TL,
i really like the idea of such a shop.

please post real product photos since there can be some changes ( sponsor logos)
Hoejja - Bisu - Leenock - TLO
JBanKs
Profile Joined April 2010
United Kingdom617 Posts
October 30 2010 10:13 GMT
#86
Great stuff! Lets hope to see some KT items soon.
Ex-StarTale manager // @BanKseSports on twitter
Cloudstrife1337
Profile Joined October 2010
United States30 Posts
October 30 2010 10:39 GMT
#87
any chance you can sell mouseskates for all mice on your site specifically logitech mx518
FF7 and cowboy bebop r the shit
b(town)
Profile Joined February 2009
United States20 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 12:15:40
October 30 2010 11:57 GMT
#88
I think Kore is awesome for offering this to the community but I wish I knew then what I know now before I last ordered from his site. I paid $359 on May 1 for a CJ jacket and a shirt. Since that time I've got runaround about the shirt being a size that was lost in the mail and the jacket being available, then not available, then he'd found one, then no info for ages, then finally no explanation just that my money was being refunded. The money has yet to be refunded (it'll be six months on Monday) after I paid for all this gear which never came. If you read the past thread on how their operation has gone their deadlines are not kept and excuses are like Kwanro's zerglings -ridiculously early and endlessly coming. I know customs and shipping were out of their hands but at some point if you run a business and take people's money you have to be the one to take responsibility. I have nothing against this site and appreciate what they're trying to do but feel others should be warned in how long it can take and what can happen to your money for a half of a year without good enough communication to really know what's going on. I still want a CJ Jacket Kore, if not can I please get my money back? It was order 262 if you need reminding. Thanks. I wish I was posting a picture of me in some gear instead of this-
zoOv
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Australia269 Posts
October 30 2010 13:13 GMT
#89
oGs merchandise would be splendid.
Terror Australis :: [TA] :: Hard work beats talent when talent fails to work hard
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 13:37:52
October 30 2010 13:17 GMT
#90
On October 30 2010 20:57 b(town) wrote:
I think Kore is awesome for offering this to the community but I wish I knew then what I know now before I last ordered from his site. I paid $359 on May 1 for a CJ jacket and a shirt. Since that time I've got runaround about the shirt being a size that was lost in the mail and the jacket being available, then not available, then he'd found one, then no info for ages, then finally no explanation just that my money was being refunded. The money has yet to be refunded (it'll be six months on Monday) after I paid for all this gear which never came. If you read the past thread on how their operation has gone their deadlines are not kept and excuses are like Kwanro's zerglings -ridiculously early and endlessly coming. I know customs and shipping were out of their hands but at some point if you run a business and take people's money you have to be the one to take responsibility. I have nothing against this site and appreciate what they're trying to do but feel others should be warned in how long it can take and what can happen to your money for a half of a year without good enough communication to really know what's going on. I still want a CJ Jacket Kore, if not can I please get my money back? It was order 262 if you need reminding. Thanks. I wish I was posting a picture of me in some gear instead of this-

You do know I sent you an email a couple weeks back explaining the situation and asking you what you wanted to do? I also sent a second email about a week ago. I don't know why but hotmail and gmail like to filter SCM emails as junk mail so you probably want to check there.

EDIT: Sent you a PM through TL and the same thing to your email address just now.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
kOre
Profile Blog Joined April 2009
Canada3642 Posts
Last Edited: 2010-10-30 13:37:15
October 30 2010 13:23 GMT
#91
Double post.
http://www.starcraftmecca.net - Founder
VManOfMana
Profile Blog Joined December 2008
United States764 Posts
October 30 2010 14:31 GMT
#92
Hi, k0re,

Just wondering, were you able to finish an agreement about KT merchandize? I was hoping to hear some news after WCG.
Woo Jung Ho, FIGHTING! | "With the death of BW comes the death of an idea. And that idea, held by many BW fans, was that a computer game could actually outlive the Next New Game cycle. And to some extent it did." -Falling
JepeuK
Profile Joined August 2010
United States25 Posts
October 30 2010 14:56 GMT
#93
I need 3XL. No apparel for me.
ButtonBashers Editor // Team YoYoTech eSports Journalist // MINDLESS Gaming Newswriter
FruitGG
Profile Joined August 2010
United States73 Posts
October 30 2010 15:31 GMT
#94
50 bucks for a shirt ...*sigh*
vGDaverave
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Scotland110 Posts
October 30 2010 15:54 GMT
#95
will you guys ever have samsung khan stuff?
Wolf
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Korea (South)3290 Posts
October 30 2010 16:41 GMT
#96
When did you get the DT35 ? Argh I got mine for more expensive.. Haha. Hoping to see more gear from you guys soon.
Commentatorhttp://twitter.com/proxywolf
TL+ Member
Almin
Profile Joined August 2010
United States583 Posts
October 30 2010 17:18 GMT
#97
I heard this merchandise increases your SC2 skill by 10%!
StorrZerg
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States13922 Posts
October 30 2010 18:11 GMT
#98
On October 31 2010 02:18 Almin wrote:
I heard this merchandise increases your BW skill by 100%!


fixed
you had 2 errors. Now everyone is happy
Hwaseung Oz fan for life. Swing out, always swing out.
deathgod6
Profile Blog Joined January 2008
United States5064 Posts
October 30 2010 18:55 GMT
#99
Dang so expensive... didn't lilsusie sell the Oz jacket for $60 or was that only the MBC game hoodie? Too bad she isn't going to hook us up with any more merchandise. Props to selling this stuff kOre, even though it's a bit pricey for me I'm sure many will enjoy your services.
4.0 GPA = A rank 5.0 GPA = Olympic --------- Bisu, Best, Fantasy. i ♥ oov. They can get in my BoxeR anyday.
Regress
Profile Joined October 2010
United States20 Posts
October 30 2010 19:23 GMT
#100
thank god <3
and then.... TRUMPETS!!! -Day9 daily #205
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
JuggernautJason88
Nathanias 61
ProTech3
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14945
Dewaltoss 103
Bale 13
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3981
Khaldor1707
Liquid`Hasu764
Other Games
summit1g6015
fl0m950
Beastyqt726
shahzam485
byalli283
FrodaN262
C9.Mang0179
KnowMe157
ArmadaUGS148
UpATreeSC88
Mew2King71
PPMD22
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV241
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream84
Other Games
angryscii18
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• musti20045 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie909
• Shiphtur194
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 26m
Stellar Fest
16h 26m
OSC
1d 1h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 13h
Online Event
1d 14h
FEL
1d 19h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 20h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 22h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.