• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 11:40
CEST 17:40
KST 00:40
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War645.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

The LiquidLegends Lounge - Page 1732

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1885 Next
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-01 14:45:21
September 01 2017 14:43 GMT
#34621
I dunno I was laughing my ass off yesterday despite doing jack all games long. Well... actually, maybe it was the beer.
The politics when 2 of us were playing the dragon precons and one guy was testing his new "pile of Naya stuff I own" deck with a Sandwurm Convergence were interesting. "I have a bounce spell in my yard, don't kill me or you'll never be able to attack him!"
(It ended with a dragon trying to ping him with Niv-Mizzet, and having enchanted himself with the untap curse. So he buffed a creature and embalmed Heart-Piercing Manticore to nuke the dragon guy.)

Now, tonight is the start of Fatal Push promo. So the gloves are off, the tryhard pants are on, which doesn't suddenly make us skilled so obviously the prize ought to give us a legitimate enough pretext to rage and be spiteful and everything.
True magic community!
(Probably not, but when my EDH group was thinking about drafting there for the promo, you know we're gonna have a ton of "new" faces tonight.)


I keep confusing Destiny with whatever that Activision game that popped up in battle.net is. Actually, Destiny is that game, so I'm confusing it with Divinity... ?
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Seuss
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States10536 Posts
September 01 2017 14:50 GMT
#34622
On September 01 2017 07:30 Alaric wrote:
Shaddup Soniv, you've got a cat. You know who the lucky one is here.


[image loading]
"I am not able to carry all this people alone, for they are too heavy for me." -Moses (Numbers 11:14)
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 01 2017 16:16 GMT
#34623
Day9 BW content starts next Thursday.

MUH HYPE
It's your boy Guzma!
ruypture
Profile Joined May 2014
United States367 Posts
September 01 2017 16:52 GMT
#34624
On September 01 2017 23:43 Alaric wrote:
I dunno I was laughing my ass off yesterday despite doing jack all games long. Well... actually, maybe it was the beer.
The politics when 2 of us were playing the dragon precons and one guy was testing his new "pile of Naya stuff I own" deck with a Sandwurm Convergence were interesting. "I have a bounce spell in my yard, don't kill me or you'll never be able to attack him!"
(It ended with a dragon trying to ping him with Niv-Mizzet, and having enchanted himself with the untap curse. So he buffed a creature and embalmed Heart-Piercing Manticore to nuke the dragon guy.)

Now, tonight is the start of Fatal Push promo. So the gloves are off, the tryhard pants are on, which doesn't suddenly make us skilled so obviously the prize ought to give us a legitimate enough pretext to rage and be spiteful and everything.
True magic community!
(Probably not, but when my EDH group was thinking about drafting there for the promo, you know we're gonna have a ton of "new" faces tonight.)


I keep confusing Destiny with whatever that Activision game that popped up in battle.net is. Actually, Destiny is that game, so I'm confusing it with Divinity... ?

Oh yeah last week I pulled a foil fatal push, and now this week is the promo fatal push! My friends and I are going to hop between a few LGS's and try to get as many as we can.

I'm super excited to play bant merfolk with Ixalan. Most of my friends are going naya dinos though.
어윤수|이신형|이재동|이승형
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
September 01 2017 19:09 GMT
#34625
On September 01 2017 23:50 Seuss wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2017 07:30 Alaric wrote:
Shaddup Soniv, you've got a cat. You know who the lucky one is here.


[image loading]


OMG KITTEHZ

I have a little orange dude who looks like the one at the bottom of the picture. Mine's a little idiot.

BUT THEY SO CUTE.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
September 01 2017 19:20 GMT
#34626
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]

[image loading]
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-01 20:10:28
September 01 2017 19:47 GMT
#34627
On September 02 2017 01:52 ruypture wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 01 2017 23:43 Alaric wrote:
I dunno I was laughing my ass off yesterday despite doing jack all games long. Well... actually, maybe it was the beer.
The politics when 2 of us were playing the dragon precons and one guy was testing his new "pile of Naya stuff I own" deck with a Sandwurm Convergence were interesting. "I have a bounce spell in my yard, don't kill me or you'll never be able to attack him!"
(It ended with a dragon trying to ping him with Niv-Mizzet, and having enchanted himself with the untap curse. So he buffed a creature and embalmed Heart-Piercing Manticore to nuke the dragon guy.)

Now, tonight is the start of Fatal Push promo. So the gloves are off, the tryhard pants are on, which doesn't suddenly make us skilled so obviously the prize ought to give us a legitimate enough pretext to rage and be spiteful and everything.
True magic community!
(Probably not, but when my EDH group was thinking about drafting there for the promo, you know we're gonna have a ton of "new" faces tonight.)


I keep confusing Destiny with whatever that Activision game that popped up in battle.net is. Actually, Destiny is that game, so I'm confusing it with Divinity... ?

Oh yeah last week I pulled a foil fatal push, and now this week is the promo fatal push! My friends and I are going to hop between a few LGS's and try to get as many as we can.

I'm super excited to play bant merfolk with Ixalan. Most of my friends are going naya dinos though.

Um, welcome mtg player! Someone else to read Alarics rants is always nice.

Also as long as we're posting pictures of cute things we're responsible for :

+ Show Spoiler +

[image loading]


Also in case we weren't clear for those of you in Skype chat, THIS is me bragging.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 01 2017 20:07 GMT
#34628
Is this a... Catfight?
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Numy
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
South Africa35471 Posts
September 01 2017 20:10 GMT
#34629
Wave seems to have brought a gun instead. Crazy man.
Uldridge
Profile Blog Joined January 2011
Belgium5232 Posts
September 01 2017 20:22 GMT
#34630
If everyone is showing off theirs, I'm showing off mine.
+ Show Spoiler +
[image loading]
Taxes are for Terrans
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 01 2017 20:45 GMT
#34631
Hah. Everyone talking about responsibility but I've got you all beat, check out what I'm responsible for.

+ Show Spoiler +
Nothing. I'm responsible for nothing. It's great, try it some time.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 01 2017 20:56 GMT
#34632
On September 02 2017 05:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Hah. Everyone talking about responsibility but I've got you all beat, check out what I'm responsible for.

+ Show Spoiler +
Nothing. I'm responsible for nothing. It's great, try it some time.


Bitch please.

My lack of responsibility will destroy you.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 01 2017 22:18 GMT
#34633
On September 02 2017 05:56 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 05:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Hah. Everyone talking about responsibility but I've got you all beat, check out what I'm responsible for.

+ Show Spoiler +
Nothing. I'm responsible for nothing. It's great, try it some time.


Bitch please.

My lack of responsibility will destroy you.

Youre getting married dude, responsibility is coming for you whether you like it or not
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
September 01 2017 22:27 GMT
#34634
We're in a pizza place

One tv is playing sports, the other is playing Rocket League

2017, I guess
It's your boy Guzma!
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
Last Edited: 2017-09-01 22:45:40
September 01 2017 22:45 GMT
#34635
On September 02 2017 07:27 Requizen wrote:
We're in a pizza place

One tv is playing sports, the other is playing Rocket League

2017, I guess


There was a Rocket League ad during WWE Summer Slam. It's interesting to see.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
September 01 2017 22:54 GMT
#34636
Rocket league is super accessible for casual public. The objectives are clear and relatable, and skill is obvious. Good ambassador game.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
September 01 2017 22:59 GMT
#34637
On September 02 2017 07:45 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 07:27 Requizen wrote:
We're in a pizza place

One tv is playing sports, the other is playing Rocket League

2017, I guess


There was a Rocket League ad during WWE Summer Slam. It's interesting to see.

Rocket League was a major sponsor for a WWE PPV.

Not kidding.
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
September 02 2017 00:06 GMT
#34638
HRDQ is starting right now. For the Houston Food Bank to help with all the crap that's been going on in my neck of the woods the past few days.

https://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick

Donate/watch it'll be fun either way <3
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
September 02 2017 00:52 GMT
#34639
Gtfo Wave, that's not a cat.

Don't you have more than that, Monte? I seem to recall that the kitten + mother were on top of some you already had. Also Viktor's an adult now (contrary to mostly all of us), how time flies.

Actually... yeah, come back Wave. I get to brag and you get to rant.
We went from 8 to 4 (GP Metz) to 18 people for draft. And we were missing like 5+ regulars too, most of them were kitchen table showing up because summertime's over. 4-5 had never drafted before.
+ Show Spoiler [draft] +
Our pod was all the regulars + the people who either had already drafted here so were assumed to know more than the other newbies, or were coming back and knew stuff.
The draft still started with my neighbour passing me an Invocation Scarab God.

...

Yeah I'm letting that sink in.

He's the guy who only drafted like twice recently, so I stop the whole table, explain the deal about Invocations and make it clear to him that it's not redrafted and will be his after the draft, and ask for a sleeve.
The pack also had Ramunap Hydra and good uncommon, dang.
The guy in front of me, who's the most veteran (I played more the last couple months but that's all) opened a Scarab God and passed it too. I thought he was joking at first and dismissed it, shoulda asked what he picked over it.

Pack 1 is almot monoU with my P1P1 Ammit Eternal and some other stuff, but with 2x Thirst, 3 deserts, 2x Unsummon, 2x Spellweaver Eternal (and some of these cards on the wheel wtf) I'd really love to go UR and just tap/bounce everything and murder people, God be damned (or splashed). I think I even got an Hour of Eternity among the last 3 cards?
Pack 2 gives me Burning-Fist Minotaur, Ramunap Ruins, Bloodwater Entity... it gets really hard tho 'cause it's a couple of good cards and rest is meh in both B and R. I get Ifnir Deadlands mid pack, no UR payoffs in sight...
I finally decide on UB at the start of pack 3 when I'm given a choice between Baleful Ammit and Edifice of Authority. Tho now G is flowing while it was meh pack 1, for my pick 6 there's even Synchronised Strike / Shefet Monitor / Initiate's Companion, and a couple picks later I see Trial of Solidarity and Hour of Reflexion, despite knowing people are in GW at the table. What. The. Hell. Meanwhile I'm starving for decent U / B cards, 'cept that one fucking pack where there's 4 card I want but none of them are amongst the 5 worst for me to be able to wheel one of them.

It turns out the guy 2 sits to my right with the other God picked stuff of 4 different colours early on and only fixated on UB with pack 3, which cut me hard, and 2 sits to my left saw the Abandoned Sarcophagus and picked one up on the wheel, solidifying himself in UB.

Table is:
- unknown
- BW zombies
- GW go-wide (the guy who passed the god... he got Sync Strike in the last 4 cards of the pack, and pack 3 gave him Convergence and Honored Hydra)
- UB control (the colour switcher)
- RW (he didn't listen to the pre-draft explanation well and thought the decks were 60 cards, so... prob scattered)
- UB pile (me)
- RG stompy (his pack 1 green couldn't be great, people switching colours gave him a literally free pack 3 tho)
- UB cycling

I'm literally full of 2/x and my only removal is 2x thirsts. On the plus side with Strategic Planning, Sunset Pyramid, Supreme Will, Mirage Mirror and Naga Oracle I will find my good cards if the games are slow.

Round 1 vs BW zombie
+ Show Spoiler +
Game 1 I drop Sunset Pyramid on turn 2 and figure I can abuse his lack of 2-drop to get going. He looks slow but that's because he doesn't have a plain: t5 Final Reward my Baleful Ammit (leaving me with a 1/2 for 3 on board) into t6 Unraveling Mummy. I try to race him thanks to Aerial Guide and Painted Bluffs to give lifelink using the Mirage Mirror, but he finds a flyer and topdecks a blocker the turn I hope to kill him, leaving him on 1 and me dead. The Pyramid cycled for 4 mana, welp. He kinda flooded but that let him activate lifelink on 2 creatures at once, and when I sac'd a desert to Ifnir Deadlands to at least shrink the unco Mummy he blinked it with Vizier of Deferment, RIP.

Game 2 he's a bit slow on colours again, I have to play a tapland so am slowed by a turn but t4 Ammit Eternal + t5 Aerial Guide is a killer combo. When he plays a blocking flyer I drop a Thirst on it.
Game 3 he drops Khenra Eternal and the Camel, uses Djeru's Resolve and Supernatural Stamina to trade with my own blockers. I have the God in hand but instead try to t4 Wander in Death both my Spellweaver and Baleful Ammit, t5 play both of them and block again, t6 God, t7 reanimate Ammit with a counter on the God.
But meanwhile he's found a flyer, I'm super low from Afflict and taking damage multiple times, and when I drop the god he plays Unconventional Tactics and drops me from 10 to 3. Luckily I can Thirst the flyer... he doesn't topdeck a zombie, and I get to punch for lifelink for 4 and stay alive. He then topdecks a zombie, but it's too late.

These game were pretty damn close, that's too bad he loses round 2 to mana screw twice againt GW.
1-0


Round 2 vs UB control, DUEL OF THE GODS§§§ or something like that
+ Show Spoiler +
He probably moved to U super late but was at least in B early, got to pick all the removal. Then the rest of his deck is cyclers. Oh, he also picked the Dark Ritual in my pack 2.

Game 1 he plays Rat, I have Baleful Ammit in my hand so I smash my Spellweaver Eternal in it and play my creature. He plays Claim (first half of Fame) to bring back the rat. So I get 2 creatures exiled, RIP God and Hour of Eternity hopes.
He then casts Dark Ritual for a 3-mana Hollow One that gets a U cartouche. 5/5 flyer, shit! At least I got him low, but I quickly go from 23 to 11 before he has to play defense. I find a Thirst, then Ammit Eternal with our hands empty, he Lethal Stings it, plays a couple blockers, then I use Wander in Death to get back Ammit Eternal (can't even shorten that since I've got the other one :< ) and a flyer and he scoops.
He also showed the Consign // Oblivion I didn't pick pack 2.

Game 2 it basically comes down to me playing Ammit Eternal early again, he Consigns it at some point and me, having 6 mana, could replay it, hold up Supreme Will and go to beatdown city on him again, but I play 2 3-drops. Opponent untaps and plays his Scarab God. PUNT!
The game comes down to him having more mana so he can start activating his God more often, especially since he kills it once or twice, also denying me the lifeloss (he's at 11 so 4 damage is a bunch when there's a Cunning Survivor to reanimate in his yard and cyclers in my hand), and I have to concede when he's got 3 eternalised creatures and goes Lethal Sting -> eternalize my God to exile it.

Game 3, well. I get an early Ammit Eternal again while he cycles a bunch of creatures 'cause his hand is apparently slow. I slam my God, he slams his, so I reanimate his discarded Dreamstealer which he Lethal Stings. I bash in (since my God is now bigger than his), then bounce his God. He replays it, and this time I set up the counter with Supreme Will and get rid of the damn thing. He scoops.

I think the game could have been more interesting without the Gods. The difference from playing him first and abusing each other's yard had too much impact on the match, while managing our resources (his removal vs my other recursion cards) was fun too.
2-0


Round 3 v RG hulk smash
+ Show Spoiler +
He calls his deck ramp and decides he'd rather let me go first because his deck needs cards and... wait, what? I mean, I let him do it, but he's playing RG and I'm removal-less UB. Just play a fucking 3/3 for 3 and enjoy 2-for-1ing me all day with or without tricks.

Game 1 starts like that, I have to Thirst a Sidewinder Naga and Khenra Charioteer 'cause I only have Sunset Pyramid, Mirage Mirror and Seeker of Insight to begin the game.
I get willingly 2-for-1'd by a trick a couple turns later 'cause I know I can slam the God tho, and I do. From here he's pinging me with his turn 2 Wall, prevents me from attacking with Edifice of Authority, but I return the favour with the mirror once he plays the Shefet Monitor I had to pass, reanimate stuff and at that point just bin 3 creatures with Naga Oracle 'cause he stops the ground with Monitor and Scaled Behemoth, and can Edifice my flyer, so killing him with the upkeep trigger is enough.
He tries stuff like sac-ing the Hashep Oasis at instant speed and I have to remind him tho. On the other hand he played from at least Theros up to BFZ, disliked it and stopped, so you can pass that.

Game 2 I never find a swamp while he goes t3 Khenra Charioteer, t4 Ramunap Hydra, t5 Excavator (I opened it so it was his P2P8, I don't know wtf the people at the table were on today) and he's got Hashep Oasis again.
I'm a bit miffed 'cause with a swamp he'd face Ammit Eternal and Baleful Ammit on curve, and vigilance is exactly what he needed to prevent me from stabilising since I don't even have one of my 4 deserts for Thirst, meh.

Game 3 same thing, I just never get a swamp (t3 Ammit Eternal t4 Aerial Guide with Unsummon back-up and a thirst woulda been the play otherwise), and he goes t2 Naga Vitalist, t3 cycle Shefet Monitor, t4 Scaled Behemoth, and he's got the Excavator + Oasis combo in hand again. Meh.

Now that I write it, I realise that from what he told me he had 3 pieces of ramp in his deck and he had them all in hand in game 3. That and he got the specific Excavator combo twice too.
I told him his deck was better than mine regardless, but actually both times with a swamp I'd have taken the lead tempo-wise, and probably straight up won game 3 by racing him since he didn't have his Electrify to deal with the flyer. I didn't pay attention to it because his deck was better than mine in the match-up, but he did get very lucky with both these hands and never played around anything I did (aside from hoping I didn't have the God) so I guess I could have won with a bit less variance on his side.
2-1


I also figured I'd get top 2, and I opened an Invocation, so sure now I wasn't assured to pick the Scarab God and get a promo Fatal Push, but from the complete variance lean in round 3 I also had Ammit Eternal in hand a lot and got a share of luck myself.

Turns out we also opened Hazoret and Gideon, and the dice roll (10 promos, 2 tables, so winner gets one and we roll a die for the rest) gave the very last one to me, so I still got that and the Scarab God (I ended up 3rd because the 2nd had the exact same opponents and w/l than me, I guess he won some 2-0 since I went 2-1 in all 3).
Looks like Gideon is on the upswing thanks to Modern so he picked him after the first pick Hazoret.


One thing that ticked me a bit is that our winner traded one of the newbies his promo Fatal Push for something like the rare FRF dragon lands (Crucible and Haven of the Spirit Dragon), FRF Dromoka and the Mardu triland. I commented aloud that he got a really nice bargain but the newbie said he didn't care and was happy with his dragon so I didn't press the issue.
Still, that's 15-16€ for not even 2€ of cards (and all available in the C17 dragon deck if he really wants bang for his buck in dragons), and he didn't seem to mention to him how imbalanced the trade was (I didn't listen from the start so not sure if the newbie was aware of the actual value of the promo aside from "it's worth stuff").

I think I'll mention the anecdote to the more influential guys if I see them (like the club's president) and see with them if we tend to meddle in these trades or just check and let stuff happen if both parties are fine with it.
It could also be that the returning guy didn't care, and he didn't seem like he'd try to scalp me when he found a couple interesting cards in my binder (then again he knows I've been drafting for 2 years). Either way, I think I'll keep an eye on him if he comes again, in case he's actually trying to abuse the new guys out of their trade value.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
September 02 2017 01:38 GMT
#34640
On September 02 2017 07:18 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On September 02 2017 05:56 Ketara wrote:
On September 02 2017 05:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Hah. Everyone talking about responsibility but I've got you all beat, check out what I'm responsible for.

+ Show Spoiler +
Nothing. I'm responsible for nothing. It's great, try it some time.


Bitch please.

My lack of responsibility will destroy you.

Youre getting married dude, responsibility is coming for you whether you like it or not


I think not sir.

I found a girl who demands no children, is not religious, doesn't want to buy a house, is cool with me going on a 3 month vacation alone, and whose idea of a good time is watching Rick and Morty and playing Harvest Moon.

Take that.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Prev 1 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1885 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
00:00
Patch Clash S1 Special #1
RotterdaM532
IndyStarCraft 69
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 532
Reynor 293
ByuN 224
TKL 193
Railgan 74
Codebar 53
BRAT_OK 38
IndyStarCraft 0
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56084
Bisu 3060
Calm 2035
FanTaSy 1036
Stork 824
Rush 399
hero 362
firebathero 182
Snow 114
Sharp 107
[ Show more ]
actioN 102
Mind 57
Free 54
Sea.KH 54
Trap 37
ToSsGirL 36
Pusan 34
Mong 24
soO 23
Rock 22
Aegong 22
Sexy 20
Terrorterran 18
HiyA 17
Hm[arnc] 15
scan(afreeca) 10
Sacsri 9
Shine 9
Noble 9
IntoTheRainbow 8
Dota 2
Gorgc9179
Dendi1041
Counter-Strike
fl0m4802
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King100
Other Games
singsing2194
Liquid`RaSZi1475
B2W.Neo721
Beastyqt579
olofmeister557
Mlord492
Khaldor395
KnowMe300
crisheroes160
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV287
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 7
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony5
• niya90s 2
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV572
League of Legends
• Nemesis3064
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1639
Other Games
• Shiphtur4
Upcoming Events
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
BSL Open Qualifier
3h 20m
OSC
7h 20m
Replay Cast
7h 20m
OSC
20h 20m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 19h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
Online Event
4 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.