• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:37
CEST 01:37
KST 08:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)53Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread All you football fans (soccer)!
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9767 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 2302

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 5162 Next
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
June 27 2014 16:27 GMT
#46021
On June 28 2014 01:14 MoonBear wrote:
Oooh it's on sale? Too bad I'm at work but not like it's expensive to begin with.

Also a lot of hobbies at the serious level can get pretty expensive (e.g. sports equipment costs, cameras, etc.) so just see it necessary CapEx investment.



Pretty much this. Once you get really into a hobby shit starts adding up quickly.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 16:34:06
June 27 2014 16:30 GMT
#46022
On June 28 2014 01:25 Shelke14 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 01:02 Requizen wrote:
Oh, I don't regret spending the money, I'm in the same boat as you. My game, manga, music, and anime collections could have mostly been "free" if I wanted, but I like buying things. I'm just happier not knowing exactly how much I spent


I need to know though. Tell me!!!!

Somewhere between $1000-$1500 give or take if I got price reductions or not. Not bad so far, but that's also not taking into account paints/tools as well.

Also yay payday today so I don't feel too bad about the Knight + magnets yesterday.
It's your boy Guzma!
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 16:54:54
June 27 2014 16:45 GMT
#46023
At least your hobby has re-sale value too and can actually go for more than the amount you put in if you paint your stuff well. Which is a huge positive considering some hobbies you never get anywhere near the amount back you put into it.


Attack on Titan thought
+ Show Spoiler +
im going to guess colossal Titan and armored Titan are probably people too like eren. Plus there are probably other large cities out in the world (whether they are in the same situation or maybe the reason behind the titans), good stuff so far
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
June 27 2014 16:52 GMT
#46024
Long live the queen is infuriating. I got it expecting a Princess Maker-esque game but instead you basically need strategies for random events, like you need a certain amount of stats to clear it or you die.

On June 28 2014 01:13 Nos- wrote:
I heard you can die from eating a poisoned cake or some shit and I thought I would like to play this with a friend while drunk so here i am

Basically someone gives you cake and you have several different stat checks to get out of it. But if you don't, you die. And the stats might be something you needed weeks before to build up so if you don't have a save you're out of luck.
Zess
Profile Joined July 2012
Adun Toridas!9144 Posts
June 27 2014 16:56 GMT
#46025
I chose to not buy it because looking at lets plays and reviews it seems like the game where the whole point is to come up with an internal wiki (or just look at the wiki)
Administrator@TL_Zess
| (• ◡•)|八 (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 27 2014 17:06 GMT
#46026
Oh transistor on sale...
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Sufficiency
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
Canada23833 Posts
June 27 2014 17:07 GMT
#46027
On June 28 2014 01:45 Shelke14 wrote:
At least your hobby has re-sale value too and can actually go for more than the amount you put in if you paint your stuff well. Which is a huge positive considering some hobbies you never get anywhere near the amount back you put into it.


Attack on Titan thought
+ Show Spoiler +
im going to guess colossal Titan and armored Titan are probably people too like eren. Plus there are probably other large cities out in the world (whether they are in the same situation or maybe the reason behind the titans), good stuff so far


I don't follow that series. But I know from Claymore that it is always like that.

I really don't like the show/manga. Not sure where all the hypes are from.
https://twitter.com/SufficientStats
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 27 2014 17:16 GMT
#46028
Note that the anime tends to give away pretty obviously information that the manga sets up in way subtler ways too. Reading the analysis of a guy who predicted a bunch of stuff somewhat early was quite impressive in terms of little hints scattered everywhere.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 27 2014 17:23 GMT
#46029
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
June 27 2014 17:24 GMT
#46030
On June 28 2014 02:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?

Do you have any way to confirm the cord, in fact, works?
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
June 27 2014 17:28 GMT
#46031
On June 28 2014 02:24 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?

Do you have any way to confirm the cord, in fact, works?

Yup, works on every other computer.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 27 2014 17:32 GMT
#46032
oh did TL add a new icon for temp banned accounts? What's with the sniper looking icon
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-06-27 17:34:02
June 27 2014 17:33 GMT
#46033
On June 28 2014 02:28 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:24 Gahlo wrote:
On June 28 2014 02:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?

Do you have any way to confirm the cord, in fact, works?

Yup, works on every other computer.

Drivers for the port installed?
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 27 2014 17:36 GMT
#46034
On June 28 2014 02:32 Nos- wrote:
oh did TL add a new icon for temp banned accounts? What's with the sniper looking icon

a ghost?
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 27 2014 17:37 GMT
#46035
On June 28 2014 02:36 ComaDose wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:32 Nos- wrote:
oh did TL add a new icon for temp banned accounts? What's with the sniper looking icon

a ghost?

er crosshair icon to be specific lol
Bronze player stuck in platinum
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
June 27 2014 17:38 GMT
#46036
On June 28 2014 02:32 Nos- wrote:
oh did TL add a new icon for temp banned accounts? What's with the sniper looking icon

You're talking about the dumbass in the dating thread? He's from liquidhearth, that's the icon. Guys posting in community threads from liquiddota have a stylised DotA 2 icon.
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
UmberBane
Profile Joined March 2013
Germany5450 Posts
June 27 2014 17:39 GMT
#46037
I was thinking about picking up on some dota2 again, has the community gotten any better? I remember loving the original DotA when I played WC3 but eventually I kinda got turned off by peeps like tobiwan in the earlier days of dota2 and lost track while I got more and more into the KR scene of League.
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
June 27 2014 17:42 GMT
#46038
On June 28 2014 02:38 Alaric wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 28 2014 02:32 Nos- wrote:
oh did TL add a new icon for temp banned accounts? What's with the sniper looking icon

You're talking about the dumbass in the dating thread? He's from liquidhearth, that's the icon. Guys posting in community threads from liquiddota have a stylised DotA 2 icon.

ah ok I see, yea I got really confused when I saw that one
Bronze player stuck in platinum
onlywonderboy
Profile Joined August 2012
United States23745 Posts
June 27 2014 17:43 GMT
#46039
On June 28 2014 02:23 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Idk how many times I've mentioned this but man the dating thread needs to be closed lol

On another note, I can't get my computer to recognize my LAN cord. I went to the BIOS and enabled the port, but the issue is it just thinks there's nothing there. I can't enable it in device manager because there's nothing there. Any help you guys can offer?

NOT ALL RAINBOWS AND SHINESHINE NOW IS IT?!

*not bitter at all*
RIP Ryan Davis / TL or Die / @onlywonderboy
ComaDose
Profile Blog Joined December 2009
Canada10357 Posts
June 27 2014 17:43 GMT
#46040
oh yeah those, that's also why he had 0 posts
BW pros training sc2 is like kiss making a dub step album.
Prev 1 2300 2301 2302 2303 2304 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SpeCial 156
Vindicta 25
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 10358
Artosis 573
Rain 173
Bale 14
League of Legends
Doublelift4346
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox780
Mew2King140
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor920
Other Games
summit1g8356
JimRising 723
shahzam589
Day[9].tv443
PiGStarcraft120
NeuroSwarm77
ArmadaUGS71
ViBE54
JuggernautJason40
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV215
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream90
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 44
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 33
• HerbMon 22
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie772
• Scarra523
• Day9tv443
• Shiphtur193
Upcoming Events
OSC
23m
Stellar Fest
13h 23m
OSC
22h 23m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 10h
Online Event
1d 11h
FEL
1d 16h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.