On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote:
I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE?
I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE?

in slow motion please
| Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn |
|
ComaDose
Canada10357 Posts
March 13 2014 16:19 GMT
#28241
On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote: I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE? ![]() in slow motion please | ||
|
Alaric
France45622 Posts
March 13 2014 16:19 GMT
#28242
On March 14 2014 01:04 jcarlsoniv wrote: shit man my apartment parking lot was literally one huge sheet of ice - it was really interesting scraping the ice off my car while simultaneously sliding with reckless abandon Meanwhile in Brittany, I was cooking in the heat at 2 PM. | ||
|
Shelke14
Canada6655 Posts
March 13 2014 16:29 GMT
#28243
On March 14 2014 01:19 ComaDose wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote: I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE? ![]() in slow motion please With only a little bit of manly grunting noises. | ||
|
Cixah
United States11285 Posts
March 13 2014 16:35 GMT
#28244
On March 14 2014 01:29 Shelke14 wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:19 ComaDose wrote: On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote: I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE? ![]() in slow motion please With only a little bit of manly grunting noises. I hear there's even a sex scene! Wait.... | ||
|
kainzero
United States5211 Posts
March 13 2014 16:40 GMT
#28245
On March 14 2014 01:35 Cixah wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:29 Shelke14 wrote: On March 14 2014 01:19 ComaDose wrote: On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote: I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE? ![]() in slow motion please With only a little bit of manly grunting noises. I hear there's even a sex scene! Wait.... No time to wait. Keep going. | ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
March 13 2014 16:41 GMT
#28246
On March 14 2014 01:40 kainzero wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 01:35 Cixah wrote: On March 14 2014 01:29 Shelke14 wrote: On March 14 2014 01:19 ComaDose wrote: On March 14 2014 01:18 Shelke14 wrote: I just wanna see half naked men stab each other. Anyone else? ANYONE? ![]() in slow motion please With only a little bit of manly grunting noises. I hear there's even a sex scene! Wait.... No time to wait. Keep going. Paint us a word picture, 6uh | ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 17:06 GMT
#28247
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 17:09 GMT
#28248
| ||
|
onlywonderboy
United States23745 Posts
March 13 2014 17:09 GMT
#28249
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 17:10 GMT
#28250
| ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 17:11 GMT
#28251
and even if i picked the cheapest shipping on all my orders i'm sure it would have more than the 70ish dollars prime costs at 2day shipping. | ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
March 13 2014 17:15 GMT
#28252
On March 14 2014 02:11 mordek wrote: Suits and even if i picked the cheapest shipping on all my orders i'm sure it would have more than the 70ish dollars prime costs at 2day shipping. Suits is godlike. On March 14 2014 00:55 Carnivorous Sheep wrote: Is this a competition? Cause I am the least morning person ever. The struggle every morning es real. I used to naturally wake up at 6/7am almost every day. Now I'm lucky if I wake up before noon at all. | ||
|
caelym
United States6430 Posts
March 13 2014 17:19 GMT
#28253
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 17:20 GMT
#28254
On March 14 2014 02:11 mordek wrote: Suits and even if i picked the cheapest shipping on all my orders i'm sure it would have more than the 70ish dollars prime costs at 2day shipping. hmm - I usually just watch Suits via less than proper means. How up to date are their episodes of Suits? looking forward to tonight's episode also, last night's Psych was so unfulfilling. It was a good episode, but not what I wanted after the previous episode D= | ||
|
red_
United States8474 Posts
March 13 2014 17:26 GMT
#28255
| ||
|
Requizen
United States33802 Posts
March 13 2014 17:28 GMT
#28256
| ||
|
Gahlo
United States35174 Posts
March 13 2014 17:41 GMT
#28257
On March 14 2014 02:20 jcarlsoniv wrote: Show nested quote + On March 14 2014 02:11 mordek wrote: Suits and even if i picked the cheapest shipping on all my orders i'm sure it would have more than the 70ish dollars prime costs at 2day shipping. hmm - I usually just watch Suits via less than proper means. How up to date are their episodes of Suits? looking forward to tonight's episode also, last night's Psych was so unfulfilling. It was a good episode, but not what I wanted after the previous episode D= USA puts full episodes up on their site ~24h after airing. | ||
|
mordek
United States12705 Posts
March 13 2014 17:51 GMT
#28258
| ||
|
jcarlsoniv
United States27922 Posts
March 13 2014 18:01 GMT
#28259
| ||
|
Slayer91
Ireland23442 Posts
March 13 2014 18:04 GMT
#28260
On March 14 2014 02:51 mordek wrote: Dear chess gurus in this thread. I can trade queen for both rooks. That would leave us with both our knights, me with a rook and him with a bishop, even on pawns and similar structures. I'm a chess noob beyond tactics. Could probably get a shot of the board up if needed. I feel like queen for both rooks is the right choice but I hate to sac Q when I have one and he doesn't. would need to see the board, but if theres no obvious attack then trading off material like that is always the right play. you want to consolidate to an endgame where you are the exchange up (rook for piece) and then win some pawns and close out | ||
| ||
StarCraft 2 StarCraft: Brood War Dota 2 League of Legends Counter-Strike Super Smash Bros Heroes of the Storm Other Games summit1g6805 FrodaN2313 shahzam424 KnowMe341 XBOCT294 C9.Mang0205 ArmadaUGS152 ZombieGrub30 Trikslyr26 CosmosSc2 |
|
OSC
CranKy Ducklings
Online Event
FEL
AI Arena Tournament
BSL: Ladder Tournament
Sparkling Tuna Cup
INu's Battles
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
BSL Open Qualifier
[ Show More ] Replay Cast
Afreeca Starleague
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
Monday Night Weeklies
Afreeca Starleague
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
The PondCast
INu's Battles
|
|
|