• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:03
CEST 09:03
KST 16:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)54Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6580 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1410

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 5162 Next
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 13 2014 01:27 GMT
#28181
I just assumed them being cancerous was like calling me a zombie. I don't mind Cheep and Roffles, they bring fun to this thread, because generally when they post, so does everyone else.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
March 13 2014 01:37 GMT
#28182
On March 13 2014 10:14 Omnishroud wrote:
That post itself is cancer. Ketchup confirmed suspicious lump.

<snip> realised he was talking about OT and not TL LoL as a whole. idgaf about OT (idk)


TL LoL as a whole is pretty good still. I mean all I am talking about isn't even that huge of a deal in the OT thread either. I guess certain words just made me write up that post, which is why I said at the end that I should probably start lurking more again. It means I've read too much of the thread. It's honestly just a simple way to control when and where I post. I usually limit myself because I'm not the best at phrasing things, and usually end up writing too much.
Lord Tolkien
Profile Joined November 2012
United States12084 Posts
March 13 2014 01:46 GMT
#28183
On March 13 2014 10:27 Cixah wrote:
I just assumed them being cancerous was like calling me a zombie. I don't mind Cheep and Roffles, they bring fun to this thread, because generally when they post, so does everyone else.

I thought it was being born in late June/July. Are we not talking about zodiac signs?
"His father is pretty juicy tbh." ~WaveofShadow
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 13 2014 01:48 GMT
#28184
On March 13 2014 09:16 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 07:31 Requizen wrote:
I am so a visual novel protagonist. Observe my everyman visage, my genial but unobtrusive nature, my grouchy exterior that opens up to a cuddly core and bumbling ineptitude when in the presence of beautiful women. I'm like VN or RomCom manga MC prime material right here.

No, you're just cancer.

Takes one to know one buddeh. I'm glad you're my friend though =]
It's your boy Guzma!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 13 2014 01:52 GMT
#28185
On March 13 2014 09:47 ketchup wrote:
Honestly, I see roffles and csheep aim for real talk more than they spout cancer. That's not to say they don't add their own variety of it though. They will admit to shitposting occasionally themselves.

On the other hand, there are people that go under the radar, and keep coming up in discussions but no one wants to admit it. A lot of people jump on the roffles and csheep being cancer rocket, and stay on until it's in space. Then eventually, it all comes down. The process repeats itself whenever roffles or csheep post(even if what they are saying isn't really that bad or "cancerous").

I'd honestly say there are worse things than csheep and roffles coming through here occasionally, and speaking their minds about certain aspects of the community. What's more annoying to me are people who keep repeating the whole "roffles and csheep are cancer" as if it is some sort of LoL OT inside joke. I don't get what's funny about that, and in fact, it's not really true for most of their posts. Even worse, due to people focusing on that aspect of "roffles and cheep are cancer", the real people posting stupid stuff get overlooked. For some reason, the people getting called out get defended. It's an automatic "this guy is attacking you, so i must defend you". It's like LoL OT's own little white knight syndrome.


I should really try to stick to lurking more often.

I like you.
Come play D3 wit us
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 01:53:52
March 13 2014 01:53 GMT
#28186
On March 13 2014 10:52 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 09:47 ketchup wrote:
Honestly, I see roffles and csheep aim for real talk more than they spout cancer. That's not to say they don't add their own variety of it though. They will admit to shitposting occasionally themselves.

On the other hand, there are people that go under the radar, and keep coming up in discussions but no one wants to admit it. A lot of people jump on the roffles and csheep being cancer rocket, and stay on until it's in space. Then eventually, it all comes down. The process repeats itself whenever roffles or csheep post(even if what they are saying isn't really that bad or "cancerous").

I'd honestly say there are worse things than csheep and roffles coming through here occasionally, and speaking their minds about certain aspects of the community. What's more annoying to me are people who keep repeating the whole "roffles and csheep are cancer" as if it is some sort of LoL OT inside joke. I don't get what's funny about that, and in fact, it's not really true for most of their posts. Even worse, due to people focusing on that aspect of "roffles and cheep are cancer", the real people posting stupid stuff get overlooked. For some reason, the people getting called out get defended. It's an automatic "this guy is attacking you, so i must defend you". It's like LoL OT's own little white knight syndrome.


I should really try to stick to lurking more often.

I like you.
Come play D3 wit us


I was playing d3 for like 5 minutes, but I got invited to a dota2 game. gggg they were faster
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
March 13 2014 01:55 GMT
#28187

Play wif us after
Red and I go allllllll night
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 13 2014 02:25 GMT
#28188
On March 13 2014 10:55 WaveofShadow wrote:
Red and I go allllllll night

Yeah you do buddy. o/
It's your boy Guzma!
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 13 2014 02:29 GMT
#28189
I wish I could get in teamspeak while at work . I'd prolly be way to distracted tho so I guess it's for the best. Just finished a video of a corvette doing 120 on the tollway, only to lose control going over one of the hills, do a triple barrel roll into a ditch that has about a 10 foot drop.

Guy survived but his car was almost in 2 pieces by the time they got it out of the ditch.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ketchup
Profile Joined August 2010
14521 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-13 02:31:48
March 13 2014 02:31 GMT
#28190
On March 13 2014 10:55 WaveofShadow wrote:

Play wif us after
Red and I go allllllll night


yea I was going to log on after. Did parnage get his level ups?



On March 13 2014 11:29 Cixah wrote:
I wish I could get in teamspeak while at work . I'd prolly be way to distracted tho so I guess it's for the best. Just finished a video of a corvette doing 120 on the tollway, only to lose control going over one of the hills, do a triple barrel roll into a ditch that has about a 10 foot drop.

Guy survived but his car was almost in 2 pieces by the time they got it out of the ditch.



real wtf
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 13 2014 02:33 GMT
#28191
I wish I could keep the videos, but I'd lose my job. Mostly because the videos all have IP/Security information on the videos. If they didn't have those I could post them potentially.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
March 13 2014 02:37 GMT
#28192
On March 13 2014 11:33 Cixah wrote:
I wish I could keep the videos, but I'd lose my job. Mostly because the videos all have IP/Security information on the videos. If they didn't have those I could post them potentially.


Wow, awesome.

You should totally upload them to Youtube anyway.
Retvrn to Forvms
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 13 2014 02:40 GMT
#28193
Yo can any of the admins here unlock my Zyra guide OP? Or do I have to message a TL admin?
@miicah88
JBright
Profile Joined September 2010
Vancouver14381 Posts
March 13 2014 02:43 GMT
#28194
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/website-feedback/195482-editing-old-posts

You can ask in here in the future. You should be able to edit it now.
ModeratorThe good and the wise lead quiet lives. Neo's #1 Frenemy and nightmare.
miicah
Profile Joined February 2011
Australia2470 Posts
March 13 2014 03:20 GMT
#28195
Thanks!
@miicah88
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
March 13 2014 04:12 GMT
#28196
I think ketchup is hating my yolo swag hash tag posts.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 13 2014 04:20 GMT
#28197
Has anyone ever been to an opera? What's it like? I think I want to go one day for cultural enrichment.
Omnishroud
Profile Blog Joined November 2013
1073 Posts
March 13 2014 04:27 GMT
#28198
On March 13 2014 13:20 caelym wrote:
Has anyone ever been to an opera? What's it like? I think I want to go one day for cultural enrichment.


Do you like opera? Probably pretty good if you do.
Omni = Capped (RIP TL Account) - LoL EUW: Capped92 - EU Bnet: Capped#1137 - Steam: Capped92
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 13 2014 04:30 GMT
#28199
On March 13 2014 13:27 Omnishroud wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 13 2014 13:20 caelym wrote:
Has anyone ever been to an opera? What's it like? I think I want to go one day for cultural enrichment.


Do you like opera? Probably pretty good if you do.

not really, but I can imagine it being kinda epic to see a live performance.
oneofthem
Profile Blog Joined November 2005
Cayman Islands24199 Posts
March 13 2014 04:33 GMT
#28200
you need to have some kind of reference experience to make it relatable. all i can say is that it's louder than you expect it to be.
We have fed the heart on fantasies, the heart's grown brutal from the fare, more substance in our enmities than in our love
Prev 1 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
00:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 181
StarCraft: Brood War
Hyuk 916
910 731
ggaemo 657
actioN 429
Mong 283
Yoon 117
Shuttle 108
Dewaltoss 89
Hm[arnc] 36
soO 26
[ Show more ]
yabsab 24
Bale 22
ZergMaN 20
Noble 17
Icarus 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm182
Fuzer 22
League of Legends
JimRising 582
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor785
Other Games
summit1g8846
ceh9391
Happy380
PiGStarcraft240
Mew2King120
ArmadaUGS55
trigger9
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream124
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2348
League of Legends
• Rush1343
• Stunt441
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
5h 57m
OSC
14h 57m
CranKy Ducklings
1d 2h
Online Event
1d 3h
FEL
1d 8h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 9h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 11h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.