• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:34
CEST 08:34
KST 15:34
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Where can I find Flash replays that work? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8978 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1396

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 5162 Next
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 01:50:51
March 12 2014 01:50 GMT
#27901
On March 12 2014 10:04 Requizen wrote:
It took me all of like a minute to write you're all just dumb.

Roffles is cancer


On March 12 2014 10:07 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
He IS cancer. More than Cheep.


Cheep is definitely more cancer than Roffles.

I actually like Roffles now.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 01:57 GMT
#27902
On March 12 2014 10:48 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:34 wei2coolman wrote:
Since when was OTGD Req's personal blog?

To be fair, Alaric specifically encouraged it, I was normal posting before.

stop it. since when did amurrikans start listening to frenchies?
liftlift > tsm
Alaric
Profile Joined November 2009
France45622 Posts
March 12 2014 01:59 GMT
#27903
Trying to shift blame when I hushed you for lacking issues, and all you had to give was "I have good things happening and have to choose one", try as much as you may to find a way out of this, that was weak material is all.
Req not even shouldering that stuff's going well in his life, I bet even Neo would find that more disappointing than me!
Cant take LMS hipsters serious.
Kipsate
Profile Blog Joined July 2010
Netherlands45349 Posts
March 12 2014 01:59 GMT
#27904
Csheep is cute~
WriterXiao8~~
wei2coolman
Profile Joined November 2010
United States60033 Posts
March 12 2014 02:08 GMT
#27905
On March 12 2014 10:59 Kipsate wrote:
Csheep is cute~

people keep saying this, but no pics yet.
liftlift > tsm
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 12 2014 02:09 GMT
#27906
He may be cute, but Roffles is reformed citizen.

Please cut him some slack.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
March 12 2014 02:11 GMT
#27907
On March 12 2014 11:08 wei2coolman wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:59 Kipsate wrote:
Csheep is cute~

people keep saying this, but no pics yet.


You clearly haven't seen the threads where he posted selfies. :p
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 02:27 GMT
#27908
On March 12 2014 10:59 Alaric wrote:
Trying to shift blame when I hushed you for lacking issues, and all you had to give was "I have good things happening and have to choose one", try as much as you may to find a way out of this, that was weak material is all.
Req not even shouldering that stuff's going well in his life, I bet even Neo would find that more disappointing than me!

You're right, why shift blame? Life is good and I'm going to brag if I feel like it. Also everyone except for me is still cancer.

No one is a disappoint but you Aluric
It's your boy Guzma!
Frudgey
Profile Joined September 2012
Canada3367 Posts
March 12 2014 02:53 GMT
#27909
On March 12 2014 10:59 Alaric wrote:
Trying to shift blame when I hushed you for lacking issues, and all you had to give was "I have good things happening and have to choose one", try as much as you may to find a way out of this, that was weak material is all.
Req not even shouldering that stuff's going well in his life, I bet even Neo would find that more disappointing than me!

Hard to be disappointed in Requizen when he posts images of his Warhammer 40k figurines.
It is better to die for The Emperor than live for yourself.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 12 2014 03:01 GMT
#27910
On March 12 2014 11:09 Ketara wrote:
He may be cute, but Roffles is reformed citizen.

Please cut him some slack.

See I like Roffles more as a poster, but in TS I can last longer emotionally with Cheep than Roffles. Which isn't saying much, they both drive me to honorable seppuku.
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Carnivorous Sheep
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
Baa?21247 Posts
March 12 2014 03:22 GMT
#27911
On March 12 2014 10:59 Kipsate wrote:
Csheep is cute~


i wish i was as qt as kimberly p sate ;;
TranslatorBaa!
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 03:33:44
March 12 2014 03:33 GMT
#27912
On March 12 2014 12:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 11:09 Ketara wrote:
He may be cute, but Roffles is reformed citizen.

Please cut him some slack.

See I like Roffles more as a poster, but in TS I can last longer emotionally with Cheep than Roffles. Which isn't saying much, they both drive me to honorable seppuku.


I have weathered the storm by playing multiple games with them for hours. ;___;

I can't distinguish which is worse now. They both bring something different to the table as far as making me sad/making me lose my will to live.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 12 2014 03:34 GMT
#27913
On March 12 2014 12:33 Zergneedsfood wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 12:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 12 2014 11:09 Ketara wrote:
He may be cute, but Roffles is reformed citizen.

Please cut him some slack.

See I like Roffles more as a poster, but in TS I can last longer emotionally with Cheep than Roffles. Which isn't saying much, they both drive me to honorable seppuku.


I have weathered the storm by playing multiple games with them for hours. ;___;

I can't distinguish which is worse now. They both bring something different to the table as far as making me sad/making me lose my will to live.

Well I mean at least Roffles can land Xerath ultis...
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 12 2014 03:35 GMT
#27914
I may need to actually jump on TS one of these days to see how bad the cancer is myself.
Steam: rook492
Zergneedsfood
Profile Blog Joined September 2008
United States10671 Posts
March 12 2014 03:36 GMT
#27915
On March 12 2014 12:34 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 12:33 Zergneedsfood wrote:
On March 12 2014 12:01 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
On March 12 2014 11:09 Ketara wrote:
He may be cute, but Roffles is reformed citizen.

Please cut him some slack.

See I like Roffles more as a poster, but in TS I can last longer emotionally with Cheep than Roffles. Which isn't saying much, they both drive me to honorable seppuku.


I have weathered the storm by playing multiple games with them for hours. ;___;

I can't distinguish which is worse now. They both bring something different to the table as far as making me sad/making me lose my will to live.

Well I mean at least Roffles can land Xerath ultis...


/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\ Make a contract with me and join TLADT | Onodera isn't actually a girl, she's just a doormat you walk over to get to the girl. - Numy 2015
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 12 2014 03:44 GMT
#27916
On March 12 2014 11:53 Frudgey wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 10:59 Alaric wrote:
Trying to shift blame when I hushed you for lacking issues, and all you had to give was "I have good things happening and have to choose one", try as much as you may to find a way out of this, that was weak material is all.
Req not even shouldering that stuff's going well in his life, I bet even Neo would find that more disappointing than me!

Hard to be disappointed in Requizen when he posts images of his Warhammer 40k figurines.

You can. Just wait till he stops duoing.
GhandiEAGLE
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States20754 Posts
March 12 2014 03:45 GMT
#27917
On March 12 2014 12:35 Crusnik wrote:
I may need to actually jump on TS one of these days to see how bad the cancer is myself.

Shut the FUCK up

-50% of all Roffles in TS
Oh, my achin' hands, from rakin' in grands, and breakin' in mic stands
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 12 2014 03:46 GMT
#27918
On March 12 2014 12:44 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 11:53 Frudgey wrote:
On March 12 2014 10:59 Alaric wrote:
Trying to shift blame when I hushed you for lacking issues, and all you had to give was "I have good things happening and have to choose one", try as much as you may to find a way out of this, that was weak material is all.
Req not even shouldering that stuff's going well in his life, I bet even Neo would find that more disappointing than me!

Hard to be disappointed in Requizen when he posts images of his Warhammer 40k figurines.

You can. Just wait till he stops duoing.

I always never not duo.

On March 12 2014 12:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 12:35 Crusnik wrote:
I may need to actually jump on TS one of these days to see how bad the cancer is myself.

Shut the FUCK up

-50% of all Roffles in TS

"THAT LITERALLY FUCKING GAVE ME AIDS"

-The other 50%
It's your boy Guzma!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 12 2014 03:48 GMT
#27919
On March 12 2014 12:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 12:35 Crusnik wrote:
I may need to actually jump on TS one of these days to see how bad the cancer is myself.

Shut the FUCK up

-50% of all Roffles in TS


Please, I'm probably 20% as cancerous as he is anyway. I had a friend that would get offended at certain words and would kick people from server/party for using it and another guy that never swore. They stopped at meeting me and our 4th buddy.
Steam: rook492
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-12 03:58:03
March 12 2014 03:49 GMT
#27920
On March 12 2014 12:45 GhandiEAGLE wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 12:35 Crusnik wrote:
I may need to actually jump on TS one of these days to see how bad the cancer is myself.

Shut the FUCK up

-50% of all Roffles in TS

No Jeff, that's just to you.
God Bless
Prev 1 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 27m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Nina 148
-ZergGirl 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 1577
Hyuk 242
910 81
Yoon 44
Bale 30
NotJumperer 20
ZergMaN 20
yabsab 15
Icarus 12
League of Legends
JimRising 601
Reynor60
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox554
Mew2King56
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor276
Other Games
summit1g7470
WinterStarcraft405
C9.Mang0260
PiGStarcraft243
Sick220
Livibee155
Happy46
ArmadaUGS38
ceh922
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick620
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream222
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2357
League of Legends
• Stunt496
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
4h 27m
Stellar Fest
6h 27m
The PondCast
1d 3h
OSC
1d 6h
Stellar Fest
1d 6h
OSC
1d 17h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.