• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:29
CEST 03:29
KST 10:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8198 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1393

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 5162 Next
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#27841
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.


d'awwwww Req's in looooooooooove
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Scip
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Czech Republic11293 Posts
March 11 2014 22:28 GMT
#27842
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.

Which part of Italy you going to? I was in north Italy (Tuscany) and Rome, both beautiful pieces of the earth.
"It may be pleasurable for some of us to imagine being ravished" - Christopher Hitchens in a debate with feminists RIP 2011 Psalm 2:9 You shall break them with a rod of iron
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 11 2014 22:32 GMT
#27843
On March 12 2014 07:28 Scip wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.

Which part of Italy you going to? I was in north Italy (Tuscany) and Rome, both beautiful pieces of the earth.

We're doing a tour around, two weeks with the family. IDK exactly where they're doing most of the planning, but I know we're hitting the big ones (Vatican, Venice, Rome, etc), and maybe north to see the mountains and such. I'd like to ski but probably not going to happen in the summer and when stretched for time.

On March 12 2014 07:28 jcarlsoniv wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.


d'awwwww Req's in looooooooooove

SHUT YOUR PIE HOLE JCARL SUNID
It's your boy Guzma!
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 11 2014 22:33 GMT
#27844
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.


Italy is better.

Where in Italy are you going and for how long. I MUST KNOW.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 11 2014 22:38 GMT
#27845
Not sure where we're flying in, but it's end of May - early June. We'll be moving from place to place for the most part, I think.

I dunno, maybe it would be better to find some place awesome and spend a long time there, but I'm pretty fine seeing everything for a day.
It's your boy Guzma!
Don_Julio
Profile Blog Joined June 2010
2220 Posts
March 11 2014 22:39 GMT
#27846
If there's snow depends on when and where you're going and if you're going to the Alps or the Abruzzi. Yow won't get enough snow to go skiing unless really high up. Hiking the mountain tops of the Alps is limited until mid june because of snow, though. I'd advise to visit the Dolomiti and hike there. It's an amazing landscape. You try tears of joy on every mountain top you climb.
Ketara
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
United States15065 Posts
March 11 2014 22:40 GMT
#27847
On March 12 2014 07:38 Requizen wrote:
Not sure where we're flying in, but it's end of May - early June. We'll be moving from place to place for the most part, I think.

I dunno, maybe it would be better to find some place awesome and spend a long time there, but I'm pretty fine seeing everything for a day.


I am very disappointed in you.

Who is WE and who is planning this atrocity of a Eurotrip.
http://www.liquidlegends.net/forum/lol-general/502075-patch-61-league-of-legends-general-discussion?page=25#498
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
March 11 2014 22:41 GMT
#27848
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.

Wait, you're going to Italy and you're not taking her?

Uh-oh.
Requizen
Profile Blog Joined March 2011
United States33802 Posts
March 11 2014 22:42 GMT
#27849
On March 12 2014 07:40 Ketara wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:38 Requizen wrote:
Not sure where we're flying in, but it's end of May - early June. We'll be moving from place to place for the most part, I think.

I dunno, maybe it would be better to find some place awesome and spend a long time there, but I'm pretty fine seeing everything for a day.


I am very disappointed in you.

Who is WE and who is planning this atrocity of a Eurotrip.

On March 12 2014 07:41 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:26 Requizen wrote:
On March 12 2014 07:23 Alaric wrote:
Noone cares about you Req, you're not giving us opportunities to flaunt our extensive (and successful) relationship experience by telling you what to do when you feel insecure or lost.
You're too radiant for us. Go away.

Oh, ok, I can do drama

My gf invited me to a wedding but I can't go because I'll be in Italy during that time. But I really wanted to spend time with her and see her in a fancy dress and dance with her even though I can't dance worth shit just because it would be worth the intense embarrassment just to see her smile for one glorious second.

I guess Italy is ok too.

Wait, you're going to Italy and you're not taking her?

Uh-oh.

It's a family trip that's been planned since like beginning of 2013. A bit late to invite her at this point.
It's your boy Guzma!
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
March 11 2014 22:44 GMT
#27850
It's k, he can just get a replacement Italian lover for the time being.

Dark Souls 2 is slower combat wise, parrying is also way harder to do, going to need a lot of deaths to get the timings down for even the basic enemies in the the first area....
Steam: rook492
kainzero
Profile Blog Joined January 2009
United States5211 Posts
March 11 2014 22:46 GMT
#27851
On March 12 2014 07:44 Crusnik wrote:
It's k, he can just get a replacement Italian lover for the time being.

I only know Italian lover's pizza.
Roffles *
Profile Blog Joined April 2007
Pitcairn19291 Posts
March 11 2014 22:56 GMT
#27852
On March 12 2014 07:46 kainzero wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:44 Crusnik wrote:
It's k, he can just get a replacement Italian lover for the time being.

I only know Italian lover's pizza.

Fuck, now I want one too.
God Bless
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 23:05:54
March 11 2014 23:01 GMT
#27853
Secrets no long trigger if the requirements happen on your turn.

Who wants my cards.

And none of the 500 wins it took to get to Paladin 60 counted for the new portraits. I REALLY don't want to play anymore.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Nos-
Profile Blog Joined February 2011
Canada12016 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 23:08:40
March 11 2014 23:08 GMT
#27854
On March 12 2014 07:56 Roffles wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 07:46 kainzero wrote:
On March 12 2014 07:44 Crusnik wrote:
It's k, he can just get a replacement Italian lover for the time being.

I only know Italian lover's pizza.

Fuck, now I want one too.

what is this italian lover's pizza?

edit: quick google indicates a whole bunch of meat on a pizza
Bronze player stuck in platinum
AsmodeusXI
Profile Blog Joined July 2007
United States15536 Posts
March 11 2014 23:09 GMT
#27855
On March 12 2014 08:01 Cixah wrote:
Secrets no long trigger if the requirements happen on your turn.

Who wants my cards.

And none of the 500 wins it took to get to Paladin 60 counted for the new portraits. I REALLY don't want to play anymore.


Passion confirmed lost.
WriterTL > RL. BNet: Asmodeus#1187 - LoL: DJForeclosure - Steam: asmodeusxi | www.n3rddimension.com
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
March 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#27856
On March 12 2014 08:09 AsmodeusXI wrote:
Show nested quote +
On March 12 2014 08:01 Cixah wrote:
Secrets no long trigger if the requirements happen on your turn.

Who wants my cards.

And none of the 500 wins it took to get to Paladin 60 counted for the new portraits. I REALLY don't want to play anymore.


Passion confirmed lost.


It's like they took BW, and made it something else....
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 23:13:43
March 11 2014 23:11 GMT
#27857
Still no iPad support.....sigh.....
Edit: OO D3 patch

Bug Fix: Fixed an issue where 2-Handed Legendary weapons were rolling damage appropriate to 1-handed Legendary weapons

The Skeleton King no longer drops a Legendary item after using the "Reset Quests" button for level 60 characters

This bonus has been moved to Diablo for level 60 characters
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
March 11 2014 23:17 GMT
#27858
On March 12 2014 08:01 Cixah wrote:
Secrets no long trigger if the requirements happen on your turn.

Who wants my cards.

And none of the 500 wins it took to get to Paladin 60 counted for the new portraits. I REALLY don't want to play anymore.

stealth redemption nerf?

what do I do with my 5k dust...
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
March 11 2014 23:22 GMT
#27859
So, how does one actually go about getting stocks. I really have no idea how it works. I've been directed to sites, but I would like to know what I'm actually doing going in.
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-03-11 23:27:13
March 11 2014 23:25 GMT
#27860
What's the patch


Edit: about wedding dancing, just get drunk enough and let the body have fun. If you are still to wuss to do that then just wait for a slow dance song. Everyone can fucking slow dance.
Prev 1 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft458
CranKy Ducklings48
EnkiAlexander 0
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft458
CosmosSc2 63
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2168
Artosis 617
910 38
Dota 2
monkeys_forever656
Counter-Strike
taco 202
minikerr16
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox685
Other Games
summit1g8671
JimRising 607
C9.Mang0338
Maynarde156
ViBE139
Livibee61
ArmadaUGS48
Day[9].tv35
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1045
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream140
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP17
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv35
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
9h 32m
Stellar Fest
11h 32m
The PondCast
1d 8h
OSC
1d 11h
Stellar Fest
1d 11h
OSC
1d 22h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.