• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:55
CEST 15:55
KST 22:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)45Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder BW General Discussion ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7649 users

Off-Topic General Discussion - Page 1048

Forum Index > The Shopkeeper′s Inn
Post a Reply
Prev 1 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 5162 Next
Tooplark
Profile Joined October 2008
United States3977 Posts
January 28 2014 23:05 GMT
#20941
or when it's like -40 F. When things are canceled for cold-weather-related reasons; snow's just the most common.
WHAT POW'R ART THOU WHO FROM BELOW HAST MADE ME RISE UNWILLINGLY AND SLOW
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 28 2014 23:05 GMT
#20942
Casting an Avenging Wrath with the enemy board being Gurubashi Berserker takes forever.
Crusnik
Profile Joined December 2010
United States5378 Posts
January 28 2014 23:20 GMT
#20943
I have a void, I finally got around to finishing Awakening, and am now bored to death. Might play through another FE game, maybe Shadow Dragon, Blazing Sword or Radiant Dawn...
Steam: rook492
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 28 2014 23:32 GMT
#20944
We called it a snow day because the city of Houston, Texas lacks the infrastructure to not be brought to it's knees if there is even the THOUGHT of snow/sleet/ice. The roads were closed today for all Tolls and people some how still managed to wreck their cars on said roads.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
ReketSomething
Profile Blog Joined November 2008
United States6012 Posts
January 28 2014 23:34 GMT
#20945
I wish I had snow days...
Jaedong :3
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 28 2014 23:37 GMT
#20946
We always have so much snow, but no snow days.

I call injustice.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
caelym
Profile Blog Joined June 2008
United States6430 Posts
January 28 2014 23:44 GMT
#20947
On January 29 2014 06:54 mordek wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 06:45 caelym wrote:
On January 29 2014 01:18 mordek wrote:
Seems like a lot of people own, or recently acquired King Mukla. Do you guys run him in any decks? I know I saw it in the popular mage deck a while back.

Slowpoke here. Mukla is good if you constantly maintain board control via minions. I have a updated list if warlock board control that does pretty good with mukla. Think of it as a turn 3 yeti if their board is empty. It used to be worse when everyone ran wild pyros.

That makes sense, I'm interested in your list. I'll also try to get him to work in some beast hunter deck. Doesn't seem like there's much else to with him, not including the mill deck

[image loading]
argent squire over leper might be better. this deck was good for me yesterday but meta changes so fast so I can't say how it'll do today.
WaveofShadow
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada31495 Posts
January 29 2014 00:19 GMT
#20948
Fucking car didn't start.
Had to call wife to pick me up and we gotta deal with that shit tomorrow.
And I'm itchy.
twitch.tv/waveofshadow ||| Winner of AHGL's So You Think You Can Cast! ||| Juicy Dad for lyfe ||| 'idk i get a kick out of stupid things' - Jarms Yarng
Cixah
Profile Joined July 2010
United States11285 Posts
January 29 2014 00:52 GMT
#20949
I have decided that Molten Giants is still op, however everyone is playing druid so it means that you lose to his deck harder. Perhaps it is time to brew something new. Shaman need some love.
Hug The Goat! Hug the Goat! Hug the Goat!
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 29 2014 00:52 GMT
#20950
Paladin arena deck has 4 TSC. It's so fucking 4 heavy but, YOLO!
TheYango
Profile Joined September 2008
United States47024 Posts
January 29 2014 00:56 GMT
#20951
I feel like I have to play so careful as Shaman in order to beat UTH Hunter. I have virtually no recovery so if I slip up and misread him I could just get fucked by Hounds. It feels so much easier to beat with Druid because I just need to play super wasteful and eventually I'll draw into things he can't answer.
Moderator
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 29 2014 00:58 GMT
#20952
On January 29 2014 09:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Fucking car didn't start.
Had to call wife to pick me up and we gotta deal with that shit tomorrow.
And I'm itchy.


Cars suck. My car wouldn't start the other day and I left it overnight thinking I'd have to get it towed. I took a bus the next day and she fires right up. Gad dammit. I think something must've just got wet and did something.
Retvrn to Forvms
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
Last Edited: 2014-01-29 01:30:49
January 29 2014 01:30 GMT
#20953
did you check your battery nodes, Chrispy? I know on my car once it wasn't starting and nothing was happening then like 10 minutes later it would start up just fine. This happened over and over and I figured out that all i had to do was unplug my battery and whip off the nodes. Everything worked fine after.

EDIT: starting macgicka soon if anyone is interested
Dandel Ion
Profile Joined November 2010
Austria17960 Posts
January 29 2014 01:32 GMT
#20954
On January 29 2014 09:56 TheYango wrote:
I feel like I have to play so careful as Shaman in order to beat UTH Hunter. I have virtually no recovery so if I slip up and misread him I could just get fucked by Hounds. It feels so much easier to beat with Druid because I just need to play super wasteful and eventually I'll draw into things he can't answer.

well that's every druid matchup ever.
A backwards poet writes inverse.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 29 2014 01:33 GMT
#20955
On January 29 2014 10:30 Shelke14 wrote:
did you check your battery nodes, Chrispy? I know on my car once it wasn't starting and nothing was happening then like 10 minutes later it would start up just fine. This happened over and over and I figured out that all i had to do was unplug my battery and whip off the nodes. Everything worked fine after.

EDIT: starting macgicka soon if anyone is interested

I've heard pouring soda on it will clear them off too.
Gahlo
Profile Joined February 2010
United States35174 Posts
January 29 2014 01:36 GMT
#20956
There's a new UTH deck?
BlackPaladin
Profile Joined May 2010
United States9316 Posts
January 29 2014 01:38 GMT
#20957
On January 29 2014 10:33 Gahlo wrote:
Show nested quote +
On January 29 2014 10:30 Shelke14 wrote:
did you check your battery nodes, Chrispy? I know on my car once it wasn't starting and nothing was happening then like 10 minutes later it would start up just fine. This happened over and over and I figured out that all i had to do was unplug my battery and whip off the nodes. Everything worked fine after.

EDIT: starting macgicka soon if anyone is interested

I've heard pouring soda on it will clear them off too.


Yes, soda has ascorbic acid in it which can clean it.
No, because soda also has sugar in it which you're pouring all over your fucking engine.
"Your full potential does not matter if you do not use all 100% of it."
Chrispy
Profile Blog Joined June 2009
Canada5878 Posts
January 29 2014 01:48 GMT
#20958
On January 29 2014 10:30 Shelke14 wrote:
did you check your battery nodes, Chrispy? I know on my car once it wasn't starting and nothing was happening then like 10 minutes later it would start up just fine. This happened over and over and I figured out that all i had to do was unplug my battery and whip off the nodes. Everything worked fine after.

EDIT: starting macgicka soon if anyone is interested


Yeah there's quite a bit of crud on them. I haven't had problems recently starting my car except for that one time but a little baking soda + toothbrush couldn't hurt.
Retvrn to Forvms
Shelke14
Profile Blog Joined April 2010
Canada6655 Posts
January 29 2014 02:11 GMT
#20959
"Lighting Heals me"

I use lighting to heal him... "Stop killing me"
jcarlsoniv
Profile Blog Joined January 2010
United States27922 Posts
January 29 2014 02:14 GMT
#20960
steam != lightning
Soniv ||| Soniv#1962 ||| @jcarlsoniv ||| The Big Golem ||| Join the Glorious Evolution. What's your favorite aminal, a bear? ||| Joe "Don't call me Daniel" "Soniv" "Daniel" Carlsberg LXIX ||| Paging Dr. John Shadow
Prev 1 1046 1047 1048 1049 1050 5162 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Stellar Fest
13:00
Stellar Fest 2 The Moon: Qualifier Day 2
Serral vs herO
Solar vs Shino
Maru vs Clem
SHIN vs GgMaChine
IntoTheiNu 1201
ComeBackTV 450
SteadfastSC381
TaKeTV 342
LamboSC2274
Rex135
IndyStarCraft 101
EnkiAlexander 48
LiquipediaDiscussion
OSC
13:00
King of the Hill #263
EmpressLilyy25
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
SteadfastSC 381
LamboSC2 274
ProTech141
Rex 135
IndyStarCraft 101
BRAT_OK 48
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 38972
Shuttle 2888
Horang2 947
Bisu 890
Jaedong 743
EffOrt 660
Mini 588
Light 576
Soma 472
BeSt 316
[ Show more ]
firebathero 310
Hyuk 284
Stork 267
ZerO 176
Snow 172
Rush 168
ggaemo 168
Zeus 158
Leta 87
hero 79
Killer 78
Pusan 73
Sea.KH 67
sorry 52
Last 43
Sharp 43
Mind 40
Shine 38
Mong 37
soO 29
Bale 26
Shinee 26
Aegong 26
ToSsGirL 24
Trap 22
Sexy 21
NotJumperer 18
Free 17
Yoon 17
HiyA 15
Terrorterran 15
JulyZerg 10
Icarus 10
Sacsri 9
zelot 6
Noble 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 5
Dota 2
Gorgc8704
qojqva1102
Dendi1034
Fuzer 155
420jenkins103
Counter-Strike
markeloff445
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor2015
crisheroes1146
XaKoH 182
Other Games
gofns35611
singsing2147
olofmeister1175
B2W.Neo921
Mlord262
Hui .174
Liquid`VortiX140
ArmadaUGS140
Mew2King108
ToD75
QueenE74
Chillindude16
Railgan12
ZerO(Twitch)10
fpsfer 1
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream106
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 5
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix5
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 1832
League of Legends
• Jankos2229
• Nemesis1679
• TFBlade878
Other Games
• WagamamaTV192
Upcoming Events
OSC
10h 5m
Stellar Fest
23h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
CranKy Ducklings
1d 20h
Online Event
1d 21h
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
Replay Cast
4 days
Afreeca Starleague
4 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
4 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
INu's Battles
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.